PDA

View Full Version : "clocked"

KicksOnRoute66
11-12-2013, 11:48 AM
Just finished the single player just to give me a better understanding on where the maps for multi-player derive from and boy oh boy a'm I glad I did, it was a blast and I wanted it to go on longer but alas it's left on a cliff hanger ! There are so many jaw dropping moments it would take a full page to explain alas to say you have to get to grips with a plane, tank, space fighting , underwater and a big bloody fight on a train not to mention all the cool gadgets and dogs . If your not sure about playing the single player and the multi-player is not going your way have a go you will be surprised !
:clap::clap2:

TonkaToys
11-13-2013, 08:34 AM
Cheers for the recommendation, sounds like you are having blast with this at the moment.

I'll probably pick it up next year / next gen.

Are there any UK characters? I loved that about MW1/2/3 as it meant I could relate better to the characters I was playing. I found the BO series didn't pull me in so much because they all spoke with US accents. Weird isn't it.

Total Lunatic
02-16-2014, 11:33 AM
I finished this on veteran very easy only got stuck on rourke on sin city level.had to use you tube and the train mainly due to the camera angle.
It's a great story line and would highly recommend it.although I found it a short campaign with some missions only taking a couple of minutes.
Like route66 said a brilliant cliff hanger.

TonkaToys
02-17-2014, 11:43 AM
I've been monitoring ebay for this, but can't seem to snaffle a bargain