PDA

View Full Version : 64 player servers

sam007
11-13-2013, 05:12 PM
are you guys ready to make the jump from lots of "space" to run and gun to hiding in a corner as to not get shot from weird angles on urban maps, to needing a vehicle to travel from one flag to another or else it would take an eternity, unless the flags are side by side?

one might think its a wise idea is to run in packs, but the trick is to cover "all" angles, which means someone should run backwards to watch the squads six.

SureMoe knows all too much about 64 player servers. (BF2)

the idea on the surface is great until you actually play it, luckily, there are enough of us so the fun factor will be there even if the game play is piss poor.

I wonder if the game will still auto balance at the end of each round when the other side quits. Let's hope the console novelty of 64 players is enough to keep the server we're on populated the whole night.

Beano
11-14-2013, 03:24 PM
I just plan on dying every single second from snipers on towers, snipers in trees, snipers on rocks, and snipers in bushes. It's going to be fantastic. I'm really not excited about 64 players. For one it will be much more difficult for a good squad to control the battlefield. I plan and losing much much more. The little bit I played on PC it is just chaotic and there is never a time you can really get a feel for where the bad guys should be. To me situational awareness is my stronger point right now as I tend to lose most face to face gun fights. I'm afraid I will lose this edge and it's going to be frustrating as hell.

EPIC50CAL
11-22-2013, 09:52 AM
The conquest 64 player servers are up and running perfect!

REMEC87
11-22-2013, 10:15 AM

On which system? I call bullshit if it's the PS4 :)

EPIC50CAL
11-22-2013, 10:26 AM
on which system? I call bullshit if it's the ps4 :)

ps4 all day!

sam007
11-22-2013, 10:38 AM
ps4 all day!

Lube up cause its gonna be a cluster (*^*^%! :lol:

mechatool
11-22-2013, 10:50 AM

I can't wait to jump in into the chaos tonight and finally truly experience battlefield!

sam007
11-22-2013, 10:59 AM
I can't wait to jump in into the chaos tonight and finally truly experience battlefield!

Its on PC :wink: