PDA

View Full Version : Tablet Commander

SouthtownSlayer
11-15-2013, 09:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3wGZsyHfKs

Spike Forehand
11-24-2013, 09:44 AM
I installed on my iPad and commanded a couple of matches today while having my morning coffee. Both times I felt like I made a difference in the match.

Epic was on, but I wasn't able to figure out how to command in the match he was in. Maybe there were already commanders in there. Friends integration doesn't seem good yet.

Overall an awesomely cool free app that I would have paid money for.

KicksOnRoute66
11-24-2013, 07:44 PM
I think this app is cool and when away from my PS just jump in and it's great that the stats go towards your soldier in game as well !

Gink
01-30-2014, 04:22 PM
I finally checked out commander mode the other day, then cleared enough space on my old android tablet for the app. Wasn't sure it'd run, but was pleasantly surprised. I often have to do a fresh restart of the tablet before running it, but then it generally runs fine. Or ran fine I should say. Today I decided to have a quick match, and found that I no longer had a Scan UAV icon in the commands, nor were any objectives showing on the map. Restarts didn't clear it up, so finally I reinstalled the app entirely. This brought back the objective markers, but I still don't have a Scan UAV command.

Everything else is there like normal, if you'd never played commander you'd have no idea you were missing something. I thought maybe they patched it out for some crazy "balancing" reason, so I jumped on PS3 and took the commander chair, and could still scan on there. So if someone who has the tablet app installed could hop on and see if they still have a Scan UAV, I'd appreciate it. Not having it makes commander mode both a bit boring and frustrating as it is one of the most valuable tools.

antagonizer
02-03-2014, 12:53 PM
What is the name to look this app up for

Madlob75
02-03-2014, 01:20 PM
What is the name to look this app up for

Battlefield Commander...I think. It was easy to find in iTunes if thats where you are looking.

antagonizer
02-09-2014, 12:36 PM
K don't think they have it for iPhone maybe iPad only. Found it for android

Gink
02-09-2014, 02:47 PM
K don't think they have it for iPhone maybe iPad only. Found it for android

Yeah, seems to only be listed as compatible for tablets. It doesn't show up in a search on my Nexus 5 phone, but does on my Asus tablet. Probably would be a little challenging on small screens I guess.