PDA

View Full Version : Lost Progress

Madlob75
11-16-2013, 06:03 PM
I played the first two mission of the campaign last night as I painfully waited for the full game to install. When I came back this afternoon to finish some the other missions, my game froze almost immediately. When I went back in, all my single player progress was deleted. Anyone else have this problem? I wasn't very far into it so I wasn't upset, but if I had almost finished I would be pissed.

SouthtownSlayer
11-16-2013, 08:45 PM
I played the first two mission of the campaign last night as I painfully waited for the full game to install. When I came back this afternoon to finish some the other missions, my game froze almost immediately. When I went back in, all my single player progress was deleted. Anyone else have this problem? I wasn't very far into it so I wasn't upset, but if I had almost finished I would be pissed.

Right now it seems to be a big issue with the PS4, apparently EA is blaming the system update for the issues with the game! What I don't get is I don't have any issues with the other games I'm playing on PS4....things that make you say Hmmmmm!

Toxic Avenger72
11-16-2013, 09:11 PM

Yep, I was all the way through and going back to find all of the weapons and collectibles. I had 2 to go and it froze and lost my progress. I just said screw it.

Spike Forehand
11-16-2013, 10:21 PM
I've restarted twice and I just had another save file get corrupted so that'll be the third time. The first time through was only the first mission, and the second time was maybe three or four missions. I don't really mind though cause this game is so damn pretty.

Ullrsdog
11-18-2013, 01:30 PM

I was half way through the second to last level and I lost it all...luckily I had a day where I could just get online and play, so I played it straight through. I did however find a dog tag that is not unlocked in the Multiplayer, but meh I doubt I'd use it.

sam007
11-18-2013, 01:38 PM
You must be referring to the corrupted save file. There is a huge thread about this topic on Battlelog

jacknighttamer
12-11-2013, 09:31 PM
The way to avoid this is to log out of PSN, play through the campaign, once you get all the way done, log back into psn

Total Lunatic
02-17-2014, 05:22 PM
I've had the same problem on the 360.I'm on my 4th restart now and am stuck on my way to the airport in a tank on hard.
I got my progress saved on a USB stick.
Gonna have to go on and try again as apart from the resets i was enjoying it.

HardlyCapable13
02-17-2014, 08:11 PM
I've had the same problem on the 360.I'm on my 4th restart now and am stuck on my way to the airport in a tank on hard.
I got my progress saved on a USB stick.
Gonna have to go on and try again as apart from the resets i was enjoying it.

There is absolutely no excuse for this to be still going on. Unbelievable.

Sad part is, BF3 had the same problem.

TonkaToys
02-18-2014, 09:13 AM
Yes I am so fed up of having to do the same bits over and over again, especially with the cut scenes where you have to listen to that annoying twat Irish, that I've pretty much given up on SP.

(*not that annoying Irish twat)

Ullrsdog
02-18-2014, 01:23 PM
The way to avoid this is to log out of PSN, play through the campaign, once you get all the way done, log back into psn

dare I say I may need to try this...I have completed the SP on both consoles, but if you check my trophies it says I haven't. Beeano and I were talking about this last night and I said I wasn't going to do it again but I guess I may have to...or stick with my original plan and say who cares about the trophies.

RC-1136
02-19-2014, 11:44 AM
I've had my SP data erased 4 times now. I'm done with it. I'll be damned if I'm going to play it in one sitting. The story is not that good.

SouthtownSlayer
02-19-2014, 11:55 AM
I've had my SP data erased 4 times now. I'm done with it. I'll be damned if I'm going to play it in one sitting. The story is not that good.

If the SP wasn't so shitty I wouldn't mind redoing it for the trophies!

Major Stains
02-19-2014, 12:17 PM
All my online stats say I have completed the campaign up to (wherever it was), yet when I press start it takes me back to the very first loading screen on level one.
I don't think I even got that far, but I doubt I can be bothered to do it again.

Spike Forehand
02-21-2014, 05:32 PM
I think you guys are too harsh on the SP. Sure - the story is pretty lame and voice-acting terribad, but aren't all FPS stories lame?

I think the mechanics, sound, and graphics are really good on the PS4. I also think the game play was OK too - not too difficult, but not too easy either. Some sections took several tries - just like I like it - and there were generally several different ways to approach each scenario. I liked the ability to direct teammates fire - it came in handy in several spots.

I had a ton of lost save problems, but after the first PS4 patch it worked fine for me.