PDA

View Full Version : Titanfall campaign

donhardeone
04-29-2014, 12:44 PM
Curious as to your thoughts about the campaign.

donhardeone
04-29-2014, 12:48 PM
For me, I am used to the traditional single-player campaign that may provide some unlocks for MP overall has no real tie-ins to the MP outside of background story. There are a few that do co-op modes ofr their campaigns, but this was slightly different in the fact that it was essentially MP with a storyline. A bit different, and while I don't hate it, I wouldn't say I love it either. A lot of that may stem from the fact that as others have pointed out the story around it was pretty forgettable overall. If they had spent more time on developing it, it has the bones to be a pretty fun campaign; use more than just the two game modes it did, give more story and team-based missions outside of kill and capture, et cetera.

Overall the campaign wasn't terrible, just really easy (you didn't even have to win) and forgettable.

HardlyCapable13
04-29-2014, 01:24 PM
For me, I am used to the traditional single-player campaign that may provide some unlocks for MP overall has no real tie-ins to the MP outside of background story. There are a few that do co-op modes ofr their campaigns, but this was slightly different in the fact that it was essentially MP with a storyline. A bit different, and while I don't hate it, I wouldn't say I love it either. A lot of that may stem from the fact that as others have pointed out the story around it was pretty forgettable overall. If they had spent more time on developing it, it has the bones to be a pretty fun campaign; use more than just the two game modes it did, give more story and team-based missions outside of kill and capture, et cetera.

Overall the campaign wasn't terrible, just really easy (you didn't even have to win) and forgettable.

Agreed. It is a nice addition to an MP only game, but poorly executed. I honestly have no idea what the story was about.