PDA

View Full Version : Forza Horizon 2 Team MP Car Club

HardlyCapable13
08-14-2014, 12:26 PM
I will be purchasing on day one and forming a Team MP car club and sending out invites. Curious as to who will be picking this up.

Airease
08-14-2014, 01:18 PM
I will get it at some point. Expect it to be in the month of December.

Snowblind
08-14-2014, 03:46 PM
going to try and get it day one but if not at some point soon after release.

HardlyCapable13
09-23-2014, 05:17 PM
OK, it's official. I just cemented having no work on the 30th, and will be staying up to play on the 29th. I preordered this game digitally, and it says it unlocks at midnight eastern time. Hopefully this is true, as that's 9 my time. Every other game I've seen unlocks digitally at midnight pacific...

Anyway, first thing I will be doing is creating our Team MP car club. Can't wait!!!

FeelinKorny
09-23-2014, 05:34 PM
OK, it's official. I just cemented having no work on the 30th, and will be staying up to play on the 29th. I preordered this game digitally, and it says it unlocks at midnight eastern time. Hopefully this is true, as that's 9 my time. Every other game I've seen unlocks digitally at midnight pacific...

Anyway, first thing I will be doing is creating our Team MP car club. Can't wait!!!

Wasn't Destiny midnight eastern but actually didn't release till 3am? Either way that's awesome your off work and get to spend a night of gaming. I haven't done that since Killzone 2.

HardlyCapable13
09-23-2014, 05:41 PM
Wasn't Destiny midnight eastern but actually didn't release till 3am? Either way that's awesome your off work and get to spend a night of gaming. I haven't done that since Killzone 2.

Nah, Destiny always said midnight pacific.

Damian Lacey
10-23-2014, 12:02 AM

I just gost Horizon 2. Can I join the MP car club??

HardlyCapable13
10-23-2014, 03:51 PM
I just gost Horizon 2. Can I join the MP car club??

I'll send you an invite as soon as I'm done with work.