PDA

View Full Version : Wind speeds?!?!?!

donhardeone
09-08-2014, 08:53 PM
WTH do I have to do to be in a game that doesn't have double-digit wind speeds?! So far I have not been in a single game (preseason or regular) outside of my sweet, peaceful dome where wind speeds aren't 10-14 MPH. It's brutal some games.

HardlyCapable13
09-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Yeah, I'll admit it's just silly. Not only are winds way more intense than any other season I've followed, but they are crazy when it comes to passing. More than the should be IMO.

Retro
09-08-2014, 10:08 PM
You guys whine alot

HardlyCapable13
09-08-2014, 10:12 PM
You guys whine alot

Nah, just pointing out differences in any Madden I've ever played. Or any real life football game for that matter.

Shut up and go back to your dome with zero wind.

Retro
09-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Nah, just pointing out differences in any Madden I've ever played. Or any real life football game for that matter.

Shut up and go back to your dome with zero wind.
Pfft already played at Met Life, the stadium with the craziest winds, wasn't bad. As for real life, I played, in Canada, in December on the shores of Lake Ontario. Now THAT is windy!

HardlyCapable13
09-08-2014, 11:01 PM
Pfft already played at Met Life, the stadium with the craziest winds, wasn't bad. As for real life, I played, in Canada, in December on the shores of Lake Ontario. Now THAT is windy!

Blah blah blah.