PDA

View Full Version : Trade decline explanation

donhardeone
09-15-2014, 05:30 PM
I'm still new at this, but I recently declined a trade request from Teach since he was asking for a player I am pouring lots of time developing. Is there a way to respond to a decline with more detail other than a counter offer?

HardlyCapable13
09-15-2014, 05:34 PM
I'm still new at this, but I recently declined a trade request from Teach since he was asking for a player I am pouring lots of time developing. Is there a way to respond to a decline with more detail other than a counter offer?

Don't believe so. I think we have a trade thread though.

donhardeone
09-15-2014, 07:50 PM
Don't believe so. I think we have a trade thread though.

We have a trade forum...this post is in it. :boink:

HardlyCapable13
09-15-2014, 07:54 PM
We have a trade forum...this post is in it. :boink:

:lol:

Well aren't I blind?

Retro
09-15-2014, 08:17 PM

Nope, just in here. Oh and by the way, Julio wants to be a Lion and play opposite CJ.

donhardeone
09-16-2014, 07:38 AM
Nope, just in here. Oh and by the way, Julio wants to be a Lion and play opposite CJ.

Ha! My receiving core is pretty dang strong, only missing a solid TE. Jones rarely gets man coverage against a weak CB so his stats are weak, but it frees up White on the other side. When they cover both of those with great corners, Douglas and Hester both have speed for days. Matt Ryan's low confidence (due to my sucky decision making) just prevents me from getting the ball within 10 yards of any of them. But I just may be the most effective at throwing the ball to cornerbacks within our league though. :wink: