PDA

View Full Version : Week 8

HardlyCapable13
09-17-2014, 10:20 PM
Well, I just lost to the Bucs 20-23 in OT, and I'm not happy about it. The scored a TD to tie it up with just over 2 minutes in the 4th. I drive down to the 28 and call my last timeout with 2 seconds left....and MISS the FG.

Doug Martin is a beast, BTW. Like a pinball out there.

donhardeone
09-18-2014, 09:38 AM
I drive down to the 28 and call my last timeout with 2 seconds left....and MISS the FG.

I lost a game in MUT last night in similar fashion. Did everything right on my drive down the field and got down to the 21. Called timeout with 3 seconds left, and hit 'A' to bypass a scene just a bit too late and it picked the field goal fake. I found out the hard way that Madden doesn't allow you to take two back-to-back timeouts, and lost the game on OT. I was so pissed.

LandShark
09-18-2014, 10:28 AM
thank god for internet interuptions as I replayed the giants and won, then beat the native americans!

Going to have to remember the bad internet nexttime im getting my butt whipped. j/k

TrojanTeacher
09-18-2014, 03:28 PM
I still think LandShark cheated....and that's why I lost to him. //sour grapes//

LandShark
09-18-2014, 03:35 PM
its only cheating if you get caught

TrojanTeacher
09-18-2014, 04:12 PM
its only cheating if you get caught

*This motto is sole property of the SEC and any unlawful use of said motto is non-permissable and could bring jail time with Bigg Bubba and a fine that goes to buying new cars for recruits.

donhardeone
09-18-2014, 05:17 PM
*This motto is sole property of the SEC and any unlawful use of said motto is non-permissable and could bring jail time with Bigg Bubba and a fine that goes to buying new cars for recruits.

Hey! Don't lump us all in with the trash that floats around our conference. A lot of tht cheating left to go to the Big 10 anywho. Heh.

HardlyCapable13
09-18-2014, 08:34 PM
"Internet interruptions." That's what I should have used. Seems a couple of you use that excuse quite often... :boink:

The crazy part, my field goal funnel line was tiny. It's never that small, and Blair Walsh just doesn't miss these kicks. But of course, the wind in Tampa was howling.

donhardeone
09-19-2014, 06:32 AM
"Internet interruptions." That's what I should have used. Seems a couple of you use that excuse quite often... :boink:

The crazy part, my field goal funnel line was tiny. It's never that small, and Blair Walsh just doesn't miss these kicks. But of course, the wind in Tampa was howling.

I live out in the middle of nowhere, lucky to have internet at all it seems. Glad to finally have my internet fixed where it doesn't cut out ever 10 minutes though. First few games were a PITA to finish.

That wind...what fun is having a dome team if all my games are away!