PDA

View Full Version : How to win

Beano
09-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Findings from my 3 day pvp crucible binge for the exotic hand cannon.

Use fusion rifle=win. That is all.

RC-1136
09-23-2014, 08:13 AM
Findings from my 3 day pvp crucible binge for the exotic hand cannon.

Use fusion rifle=win. That is all.

That's what my 11 y/o does. He kicks ass with it. It is almost unfair how OP that gun is.

Ullrsdog
09-23-2014, 08:20 AM
That's what my 11 y/o does. He kicks ass with it. It is almost unfair how OP that gun is.
hahahhahahaaa beano plays like an 11 yo...no skill just use the OP set up!!!

RC-1136
09-23-2014, 09:08 AM
hahahhahahaaa beano plays like an 11 yo...no skill just use the OP set up!!!

Plus he hacks and uses an Aimbot.

REMEC87
09-23-2014, 12:37 PM
Plus he hacks and uses an Aimbot.

Don't forget his lag switch lol

sam007
09-23-2014, 05:18 PM
Good tip, but I'll avoid PvP as much as possible besides the Daily PvP mission, great XP for just using a rubber band on the controller so I don't get kicked out. :lol:

sam007
09-27-2014, 06:51 PM
Damn exotic bounties forced me to play PvP. Its still not bearable after 5 rounds.

sam007
10-09-2014, 01:52 PM
Its not that unbearable now that I understand how to get cheesy kills. about 2/3 towards Thorn, next stop, The Summoning Pits. :lol:

sureMOE
10-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Do enlighten us who haven't figured out how to game the system! Please?

Gink
10-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Do enlighten us who haven't figured out how to game the system! Please?

Seriously, I could use any pointers you've got, especially for Void kills with Hunter.
I thought Skirmish was the way to go, but actually found getting the 25 point k/d spread for Invective went a lot better in control. Skirmish I was trading kills too often, and since not every kill was Void, but every death was -2, I wasn't making Thorn progress.

So far I find I make the most progress using the Hide and Seek shotgun, following other teammates around, finishing off anyone they don't kill, or flanking around and taking people out while their attention is on my teammates, or standing to the side of doorways when my radar lights up and just waiting to blast someone in the face as they come through. Camping corners and doors feels cheap as hell, but I've had the bounty taking up space way too long.

sam007
10-09-2014, 05:46 PM
Seriously, I could use any pointers you've got, especially for Void kills with Hunter.
I thought Skirmish was the way to go, but actually found getting the 25 point k/d spread for Invective went a lot better in control. Skirmish I was trading kills too often, and since not every kill was Void, but every death was -2, I wasn't making Thorn progress.

So far I find I make the most progress using the Hide and Seek shotgun, following other teammates around, finishing off anyone they don't kill, or flanking around and taking people out while their attention is on my teammates, or standing to the side of doorways when my radar lights up and just waiting to blast someone in the face as they come through. Camping corners and doors feels cheap as hell, but I've had the bounty taking up space way too long.

Lower your sensitivity, I think I use 3/4.

Learn the maps as best you can. I first started with Skirmish, now Control is not that chaotic, more bodies to shoot. :lol:

Keep your eye on the mini map and look in the direction of where the red is coming from.

If you're near a flag that's being capped and your Super is ready, get it ready if you're playing as Hunter. I prefer Bladedancer for PvP over Gunslinger.

Shotgun blast to the face, then quickly follow up with a melee attack to finish them off.