PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 15 FUT Tips

TrojanTeacher
09-23-2014, 12:36 PM
This is just a topic where we can share what we know with everyone that way even the beginner can have an idea what to shoot for, so...here go my tips.

FIFA FUT TIPS

1. Choose a league to create your team. If you choose Nationality, then you might be stuck with a nation that has ONE good player out of 100's. If you pick a league, you are going to be able to choose from a variety of good players from different nations.

2. Remember, team chemistry is key to giving the players a "boost" in their stats. Chemistry can be developed by having players that are from the same nation playing next to each other, the same team, or the same league. That's why I try to keep my team LEAGUE based so that it's easier to create chemistry between them.

You'll note in the pic that all the green lines are players that are from the same nation that play in the same league. Some of them that are connected play on the same team as well. 2 out of 3 traits creates a green line (good), 1 out of 3 traits creats a yellow line (okay), and 0 out of 3 traits creates a red line (normal, no player boosts). 3 out of 3 traits (rare) is still green. No extra benefits for a 3 out of 3.

You'll also notice that my Manager (on the right side) is Swedish. That wouldn't be a problem is he coached in Liga BBVA, but he doesn't, so it doesn't help my team chemistry. If he were from a BBVA team or maybe even from Spain, that would help a bit.

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w405/hitman12131976/ScreenShot2014-09-23at94019AM_zps3e3032e7.png

3. Buying and Selling: Try not to do a quick sell on your cards. You get minimum value back. Try to put them up on the transfer market and maybe you can make coins for yourself that way. Usually a quick sell is about 100 coins, selling them on the market gives you at least 150, so it's more profitable to sell them on the transfer market. Plus, it's keeps your Transfer Value positive (not that it matters, but some of us are anal about being first on the leaderboard, haha).

4. Once you have set up your initial team (based on your cards they give you to begin with), start going through which formation fits best for your team. I try to set my team up with 4-4-2 (4 defenders, 4 midfielder, 2 strikers), but based on the players I will eventually obtain, I might go with a 4-1-2-1-2 or something else. Formations can change your chemistry dramatically, so try that out.

5. To get a better team rating, keep all your best players on the field and in your subs section. The rest can be in reserves or just hanging out in the discard area (MY CLUB section).

6. To keep your club value high (What your club is worth), try not to sell your players. They'll add up to more money that way in club value. (this doesn't really matter, again, just to us crazy people that like to try to be first in the leaderboards).

Alright, if I can think of more stuff, I'll add to this. If anyone else has more to add, chime in and I'll post it on this post.

TrojanTeacher
09-24-2014, 11:48 AM
Want to add that if you go to the FIFA 15 Web App daily from now til the 29th, you'll earn some extra coins, cards, etc. for FIFA.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app