PDA

View Full Version : Week 11

HardlyCapable13
09-25-2014, 05:21 PM
Vikings @ Bears

I held them to 34 yards of offense in the entire first half. I'm up 14-0. Their coach must have inspired them in the locker room, 3rd quarter they start with the ball. 2nd play is an 73 yard TD pass.

I get the ball, throw a pick. They have great field position. End up with a first and goal inside the 5. I hold them to a FG. It's now 14-10.

I get ball, driving around midfield and my receiver fumbles; they recover. Bears score a TD. 14-17.

I go 3 and out. Punt inside 10, and end up getting a safety. 16-17. Now around 2 minutes left. Charge down the field with power running, get all the way to the 5 but can't put it in. 4th down, 20 seconds left, field goal.

Vikings win 19-17.

AP 31 carries for 147 and a TD.
Bridgewater 12 of 16 for 142, a TD, and an interception.

Bears end up with 207 yards of offense.... :frusty:

donhardeone
09-26-2014, 10:02 AM
The Panthers were no real match for the Falcons, but it was a bittersweet win. Julio Jones went down and is out for the year.

Retro
09-26-2014, 10:46 AM
The Panthers were no real match for the Falcons, but it was a bittersweet win. Julio Jones went down and is out for the year.

Damn it man! You broke Julio!!!! You should have let him come to Detroit like he wanted.

Retro
09-26-2014, 11:11 AM
Lions @ Cardinals

I don't know what happened this week. My team went in with confidence pretty high after obliterating the Dolphins 52-0. I knew the Cards secondary was tough. Instead of my usual plan of attack and starting with a running attack, I decided to poke the "bear" and go to the air really quick after getting stuffed at the line on the first play. My first possession ended as a quick three and out.

On my next series I called a play with the hopes of single coverage. Sure enough it looked like it at the line and they have Cromrartie instead of Peterson over CJ. Just before the snap it looked even better when they showed a saftey blitz. Drop back, quick read then let it fly ....except just as I did I saw it, the blitz from the safety was a fake and I threw into not single, not double but triple coverage while Tate was wide open on the other side and Peterson was the one blitzing. Picked off.

Passing:
Lions
Stafford - 16/32 172yrds 1INT

Cards
Palmer - 10/15 158yrds 1TD 1INT
Stanton - 0/2

Rushing:
Lions
Bell - 16 for 59yrds
Bush - 7 for 37
Stafford 2 for 21

Cards