PDA

View Full Version : Destiny Raid Schedule and Sign-Up

Gink
10-07-2014, 12:50 AM
Destiny Raid Schedule (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/calendar.php?calendarid=2)

Not perfect, but should make organizing a little easier.
Should be editable by all members. If you run into any problems, let me know.

Click the "Add New Event" to set up a scheduled Raid. Choose "Ranged Event" for to schedule a single session between specified times, or Recurring to schedule times for a whole week, etc.
Leave "Allow Members to RSVP" checked, then set the bottom option "Maximum Number of Attendees" to 6.

To claim a spot on the roster, simply click on the session you plan to join and use the RSVP options at the bottom.

I scheduled 10/07 22:00-00:00 EST as a test, edit the time, etc as needed.

In addition to the big blue link above, you can access the calendar through the top bar calendar link, then use the "calendar picker" to change from default calendar to Destiny Raid Schedule

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After some discussion, the Calendar/Scheduling system has been expanded for use for all games, and now there are just separate calendars for each console. The big blue link above now goes to the Playstation Gaming Schedule. The top bar Calendar link has been changed to a dropdown with links to the different systems.

So scheduling should be done by console, and events named as (console)Game - Event, so that its clear what they are for in the events display on the forum home page. Feel free to create events for gaming sessions besides raids. If you know you'll be on at a certain time and want to get a fireteam together for a Weekly strike or some Crucible, add an event.

SouthtownSlayer
10-07-2014, 07:30 AM
Destiny Raid Schedule (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/calendar.php?calendarid=2)

Click the "Add New Event" to set up a scheduled Raid. Choose "Ranged Event" for to schedule a single session between specified times, or Recurring to schedule times for a whole week, etc.
Leave "Allow Members to RSVP" checked, then set the bottom option "Maximum Number of Attendees" to 6.

To claim a spot on the roster, simply click on the session you plan to join and use the RSVP options at the bottom.

In addition to the big blue link above, you can access the calendar through the top bar calendar link, then use the "calendar picker" to change from default calendar to Destiny Raid Schedule

Thanks for putting this together Gink, you sir are awesome!!1

RC-1136
10-07-2014, 08:02 AM

This is great, Gink. The only thing is that I tried to enter an event, but it kept saying that the RSVP was closed. I couldn't get it to open up.

Gink
10-07-2014, 01:27 PM
This is great, Gink. The only thing is that I tried to enter an event, but it kept saying that the RSVP was closed. I couldn't get it to open up.

I'll look into that when I get home. The RSVP system is an add-on mod, so something might be hinky. Also realized I didn't enable it on all our themes, so need to do that.

sam007
10-08-2014, 08:18 AM
to keep things simple for the "east coast" guys, and any MP, we're running nightly raids now at 2200 hr. est.

Beano and myself talked about it last night, its to help those who have not done it, get geared up and familiar with the rinse and repeat.

You can expect 4 slots open at a minimum.

We're gonna have our first "open" raid tonight, please join the fireteam Beano or myself are in, in orbit.

We'll go through what everyone needs to do on each stage. Its all about execution.

If you have completed the Raid this week and want to loot the chests with your Alt, claim your spot.

We have not discussed the details if we can't get 6, but we'll ask around or if you have friends who'd like to join.

MP's first for vacant spots please.

RC-1136
10-08-2014, 08:27 AM
to keep things simple for the "east coast" guys, and any MP, we're running nightly raids now at 2200 hr. est.

Beano and myself talked about it last night, its to help those who have not done it, get geared up and familiar with the rinse and repeat.

We're gonna have our first "open" raid tonight, please join the fireteam Beano or myself are in, in orbit.

We'll go through what everyone needs to do on each stage. Its all about execution.

If you have completed the Raid this week and want to loot the chests with your Alt, claim your spot.

We have not discussed the details if we can't get 6, but we'll ask around or if you have friends who'd like to join.

This is a great idea. My obsession with finishing the raid has gotten me way behind on my farming, though.

TonkaToys
10-08-2014, 08:40 AM
Thanks Gink, I especially like how up coming events are displayed at the top of the forum list.

http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/forum.php

Gink
10-08-2014, 08:41 AM

Awesome. I'm planning to catch the Thursday night session. Think my "official" turtle beach chat cable will finally be here by then, excited to finally have decent comms.
This just going to be weeknights, or weekends too?

SouthtownSlayer
10-08-2014, 09:08 AM

This is awesome, can you please enter into the calendar that Gink created so it becomes the norm? I hate to see Gink taking the time to accommodate us with something helpful and us not using it.

I would actually like to try joining once in awhile to learn other positions of the raid as well, (i.e. relic dude for Templar, Relic dude for Atheon, etc...etc...)

Madlob75
10-08-2014, 09:22 AM
I've been working on leveling up my ALT, but want to do the raid in several spots as well. Once my Alt is leveled to 20, then the more the better for me.

Ullrsdog
10-08-2014, 09:56 AM
This is awesome, I would actually like to try to learn other positions as well

Now Southside is doing more than Motorboating :motorboat: RC on the dirtbike!!! DAMN now I wont ever buy Destiny. :laugh:

Gink
10-08-2014, 08:31 PM
I'll add it to the calendar if no one else is going to. Do you two prefer to be referred to as B&B, BeanO/S, or The Bean Team? :eyebrows:

REMEC87
10-09-2014, 07:52 AM
I'll put myself as a maybe for tonight. if you have other MPs who have not yet completed VoG then no worries but if you need another guy to give you 6 I'll help out.

Madlob75
10-09-2014, 08:47 AM
Count me in for tonight.

REMEC87
10-09-2014, 09:37 AM
Count me in for tonight.

You have to put your name on the board.

See first post in thread

Madlob75
10-09-2014, 09:57 AM
You have to put your name on the board.

See first post in thread

Already did that.....see Raid Schedule

Ullrsdog
10-09-2014, 10:34 AM
I'll add it to the calendar if no one else is going to. Do you two prefer to be referred to as B&B, BeanO/S, or The Bean Team? :eyebrows:

Maybe Crouching 9 Beans Hidden Warlocks...it's a STRETCH!!! I know.

Jasonbharmon
10-14-2014, 09:47 AM
Anyway I can get accepted into the mp clan? QCcruzin sylentstalker is the Destiny name;)

REMEC87
10-14-2014, 11:58 AM
Anyway I can get accepted into the mp clan? QCcruzin sylentstalker is the Destiny name;)

Hi Jason,

Before I went offline yesterday, I think I saw you in your own party chat. You should just jump in to one of the many MP party chats going on.

sureMOE
10-14-2014, 12:13 PM

Yes! Another West Coaster joining the fray! The more people we can find in PST, the less drop outs we get at 10pm. :D

TonkaToys
10-15-2014, 10:13 AM

Thanks for the reminder - I've just added quite a few MPeeps to the destiny clan

Jasonbharmon
10-28-2014, 06:59 PM
Thanks! Anyone know how to get it to show in game?

Gink
10-28-2014, 07:10 PM
Thanks! Anyone know how to get it to show in game?
You have to set it as your clan in addition to your group. Visit the group page on the bungie.net site and you should see links to set as your PlayStation clan.

Danbo
10-29-2014, 07:59 AM
QCcruzin
You have Canadian ties?

Jasonbharmon
10-29-2014, 09:25 AM
Heheh second time this week I've gotten that question. No have been in Arizona all my life.. But when I got my PS3 I lived in a suburb of Phoenix called Queen Creek and lived on a street named Santa Cruz. When all the PSN IDs were taken I threw those together and voila!

Danbo
10-29-2014, 09:41 AM
Great. So I can continue insulting you in French without your knowledge :P

I'm at 25 now. When can I start raiding on NOrmal?

REMEC87
10-29-2014, 10:03 AM
Great. So I can continue insulting you in French without your knowledge :P

Maudit anglais lol

Danbo
10-29-2014, 10:08 AM
LOL :P I'll remember that next time you ask me not to spoil a score :)

Danbo
10-29-2014, 10:36 AM
Anyone? :)

mechatool
10-29-2014, 11:02 AM
Anyone? :)

Destiny Recommends level 28 to raid. You can run it at 27 or 26 but should have weapons leveled up close to 300.

Danbo
10-29-2014, 11:10 AM
My primary is a SUROS Regime Exotic. up to 267 So far. But it's not maxed out yet. I'll hurry up and get up there as fast as I can.

Spike Forehand
11-05-2014, 02:15 PM
I ran it at 27, and I definitely was a liability - probably more because I was too lazy to watch any videos in advance so I didn't know what the hell was going on.

I think everyone is a liability their first time through.

Danbo
11-05-2014, 02:45 PM
I'll be ready by the weekend. My SUROS is maxed out and I'M a few light away from 27. 28 ain't far off.

Danbo
11-26-2014, 02:15 PM
RSVP is disabled, is that normal?

sam007
11-26-2014, 02:48 PM

RSVP closes the day of the event. :sad: But the schedule is pretty regular. Most of us prefer to run nightfall when things reset, then the rest of the week is open for raiding.

sam007
11-26-2014, 05:55 PM

I played around with the settings and it turns out, I don'y have to adjust time zone to EST in the drop down menu and just keep it at GMT as it will auto adjust to show the correct time now.

I've set the RSVP to close 1 second before the timed event so please, everyone. RSVP if you can. With the 1 second to event close, there are no "long term" commitments to be made. :lol:

Spike Forehand
11-29-2014, 03:52 PM
I added an event to the calendar for a normal raid tonight if there's enough interest.

I think you guys ran Hard mode last night, or will you ruin it again tonight? I think I still need a few more normal mode raids before I'd be comfortable trying Hard again.

Also - Beans I think the times are screwed up on the ones you scheduled. They show as 5:30PM to me so I think you do need to make them EST in the drop down menu.

http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/calendar.php?calendarid=2

sam007
11-30-2014, 08:32 AM
I added an event to the calendar for a normal raid tonight if there's enough interest.

I think you guys ran Hard mode last night, or will you ruin it again tonight? I think I still need a few more normal mode raids before I'd be comfortable trying Hard again.

Also - Beans I think the times are screwed up on the ones you scheduled. They show as 5:30PM to me so I think you do need to make them EST in the drop down menu.

http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/calendar.php?calendarid=2

I honestly have no idea how the displayed time works. For me, it shows 2130 est. either way, that's about the normal time we've been starting our raid.

Spike Forehand
11-30-2014, 01:37 PM
I honestly have no idea how the displayed time works. For me, it shows 2130 est. either way, that's about the normal time we've been starting our raid.

Might be your default settings for the Team MP site. Go to "Settings" (upper right of the screen), then "General Settings" and check that you have GMT-5 set (if you're on EST).

sam007
12-04-2014, 10:25 AM
Scheduling patch 1.01 will be rolled out soon.

REMEC87
12-17-2014, 09:55 AM
I don't think this raiding system is working well at all and is creating a lot of resentment amongst other MPs not regularly involved. There has been much talk about the core group which I have been lucky enough to be included in but at the same time it bothers me to see any MPs excluded from the enjoyment of raiding.

I would like to know what everyone thinks about establishing a random way of getting into a raiding party as opposed to a core group always running it? Two things should be made clear though, a minimum light level/weapons level should be determined prior to each raid with no exceptions. The other one is nobody takes it personally if there is static directed towards them or within the group...it's the nature of raiding to challenge us so some people take it seriously....at the same time don't be a dick to fellow MPs.

I would like to know your thoughts guys....

RC-1136
12-17-2014, 10:25 AM
I don't think this raiding system is working well at all and is creating a lot of resentment amongst other MPs not regularly involved. There has been much talk about the core group which I have been lucky enough to be included in but at the same time it bothers me to see any MPs excluded from the enjoyment of raiding.

I would like to know what everyone thinks about establishing a random way of getting into a raiding party as opposed to a core group always running it? Two things should be made clear though, a minimum light level/weapons level should be determined prior to each raid with no exceptions. The other one is nobody takes it personally if there is static directed towards them or within the group...it's the nature of raiding to challenge us so some people take it seriously....at the same time don't be a dick to fellow MPs.

I agree that the system doesn't work, but you also need a group of guy who know what they are doing. Once we figure out the mechanics of the raid we will be able to run it with anyone. The raid has been out for a week. I think everyone just needs to be patient.

HardlyCapable13
12-17-2014, 10:34 AM
I agree that the system doesn't work, but you also need a group of guy who know what they are doing. Once we figure out the mechanics of the raid we will be able to run it with anyone. The raid has been out for a week. I think everyone just needs to be patient.

Not trying to start some shit here, but that doesn't really make sense. So there is a core group who needs to play the sections to figure it out while everyone else waits. Then, once it's learned, everyone else can play? Maybe it's just me, but one of the most fun parts of gaming is figuring stuff out while playing new material.

Just trying to get some clarification.

RC-1136
12-17-2014, 10:46 AM
Not trying to start some shit here, but that doesn't really make sense. So there is a core group who needs to play the sections to figure it out while everyone else waits. Then, once it's learned, everyone else can play? Maybe it's just me, but one of the most fun parts of gaming is figuring stuff out while playing new material.

Just trying to get some clarification.

The fun part of the raid is getting the gear more than figuring it out. Most of the figuring it out happens on youtube anyway. Our core group is one of two groups that run the raid. We're not the only opportunity to run it.

SouthtownSlayer
12-17-2014, 11:08 AM
I know I haven't played in a while but when I was raiding I can say I've seen both sides of how this can become an issue...
lately I have been considering coming back but I DO NOT intend on raiding at the moment since my character and gear are
definitely not up to snuff with the current content / hard mode raid! What I will do is sit at the kiddie table with Ullrs and work my
way to not becoming a burden to the raid and team!

- Schedule the raid using the nice schedule that Gink added to the site!
- If you want to participate, take the 1 minute of your time to sign-up!
- If you sign up and meet the set requirements then you should be able to attend!
- Assign a raid leader, they have a final word on what the strat will be!
- Set a requirement for the raid (character / gear level)
- leave it up to the person wanting to join to meet these requirements
- Understand, if you don't get into a raid don't allow your "Feel Goods" to get hurt!
- If if becomes the norm that you're not getting into a raid then we have a problem
and it should be brought to the attention of the powers that be!
- Running the raids can become VERY stressful but remember, we are not HARD CORE,
we are a bunch of old/young farts looking to have a good time as well as advance in some
content that requires a bit of seriousness so the only possible thing to do is meet in the middle and open to compromise!
- If you plan on raiding, do a little research it works both ways!
- Be on time and if you can't make it take the opportunity to let the raid leader know (a.k.a Consideration towards everyone)
- BE HONEST with yourself, either you're ready for the content or you're not, take that into consideration!

Ullrsdog
12-17-2014, 11:08 AM

OK I'm not raiding but this is fairly simple...there's the schedule...with so many folks wanting to run these someone needs to use the tools out there, schedule the raid, get RSVP's and call it done. When in game if things aren't working (someone's a 28 without maxed gear and keeps dying) then set a time frame or a number of attempts left like you guys did last night, at that point the team calls it good, or folks still interested can say hey Dog you just can't do enough DPS and I see that ReMec isn't getting his dinky stinky tonight and we'd like to see if his Big Gun (hahaha) can help us finish this.

If we are grown-up about it, keep it honest and not attack folks (like Dog you have shit gear and should have never RSVP'ed for this) I'd hope it would be received as intended...nothing personal, just a request to bow out so another person can have a chance. We are a group of adult / mature gamers right?

Also there is always the option of 2 raids if there is interest...start with the scheduler. I could see myself wanting to run a raid on normal a few times to get the hang of it before moving to Hard even if I was at the minimum for hard...

Just my two cents...off to bury my bone :wink: :wink: :laugh:

Ullrsdog
12-17-2014, 11:13 AM
What I will do is sit at the kiddie table with Ullrs and work my
way to not becoming a burden to the raid and team!

- If you sign up and meet the set requirements then you should be able to attend!
- Understand, if you don't get into a raid don't allow your "Feel Goods" to get hurt!
- If if becomes the norm that you're not getting into a raid then we have a problem
- Running the raids can become VERY stressful but remember, we are not HARD CORE,
we are a bunch of old/young farts looking to have a good time as well as advance in some
content that requires a bit of seriousness so the only possible thing to do is meet in the middle!
- Be on time and if you can't make it take the opportunity to let the raid leader know (a.k.a Consideration towards everyone)
- BE HONEST with yourself, either you're ready for the content or you're not, take that into consideration!

First off dickhead...I miss playing with you in the dingies...second we agreed here WTF!!! Last I am off the kiddie table, that ended at level 20, I'm now in the tweener stage, strong enough to do some stuff while boring the high ranks but too weak to be much good when they are playing closer to their level.

if my son has to stay home tomorrow (not feeling well and going to the Doc today.) I'll be playing for sure, and I will also be online Friday during the day if you want to join me.

SouthtownSlayer
12-17-2014, 11:18 AM
First off dickhead...I miss playing with you in the dingies...second we agreed here WTF!!! Last I am off the kiddie table, that ended at level 20, I'm now in the tweener stage, strong enough to do some stuff while boring the high ranks but too weak to be much good when they are playing closer to their level.

if my son has to stay home tomorrow (not feeling well and going to the Doc today.) I'll be playing for sure, and I will also be online Friday during the day if you want to join me.

LOL!!! I'm off on Friday so will join you after I take the pooch to the vet if your on!!

Curahee11
12-17-2014, 11:49 AM
In other news..made it to level 6 last night..14 more to go before I can even do anything. :ballchain:

RC-1136
12-17-2014, 12:02 PM
In other news..made it to level 6 last night..14 more to go before I can even do anything. :ballchain:

Holy Crap. Curahee. I'm guessing you're a Hunter because that is the only class that has a knife. It's more like 24 more. ;-)

Curahee11
12-17-2014, 12:10 PM
Holy Crap. Curahee. I'm guessing you're a Hunter because that is the only class that has a knife. It's more like 24 more. ;-)

Hahahahaha. Hunter is the only choice for me. I did get the throwing knife perk last night..thought it was pretty cool until I went up against some dude that thought he was Merlin..floating around and shit..some sort of wizard. Threw my knife at him..nothing..shoot at him..nothing..he zapped me once..dead. Bull#@#!! lol

Ullrsdog
12-17-2014, 12:20 PM
Hahahahaha. Hunter is the only choice for me. I did get the throwing knife perk last night..thought it was pretty cool until I went up against some dude that thought he was Merlin..floating around and shit..some sort of wizard. Threw my knife at him..nothing..shoot at him..nothing..he zapped me once..dead. Bull#@#!! lol

I went with hunter too Cur and once you level up and play against some lower ranked baddies you can spend the whole night running around and stabbing them. I personally didn't like the knife throwing very much so I run the backstabber, which increases damage to attacks from the rear :wink:

I know it can be tough playing threw the first parts so hit me up if you want help I'll go all stabby with ya.

mechatool
12-17-2014, 12:47 PM

Well first of all….I agree South is a dickhead. LOL Dog (and anyone else) I would gladly help you level up your gear. I'll be on friday through out the day also.

Curahee: Glad you see you made it. To level up faster run every mission on the hardest setting (you should hit 20 after your first mission on Mars).

Spike Forehand
12-17-2014, 12:49 PM

I had a feeling this would come up sooner or later.

As one of the Destiny players who is not in the "core group", I can certainly understand the desire of those in the core group to get the raid figured out by running through it with a consistent team multiple times.

What I get uncomfortable with is a desire to include/exclude guys based on skill or lack thereof. That's clearly counter to the principles of Team MP.

I think Remec's idea of setting minimum game levels needed for running certain raids is appropriate and fine because getting to certain levels is a matter of grinding, not a matter of skill. Problem of course is that you need Raid gear to level up, so those of us not running the raid can't get there.

I think the ultimate answer to the issue is we need to recruit more MP's so that we have more players around to run raids with.

mechatool
12-17-2014, 01:03 PM

As one of the Destiny players who is not in the "core group", I can certainly understand the desire of those in the core group to get the raid figured out by running through it with a consistent team multiple times.

What I get uncomfortable with is a desire to include/exclude guys based on skill or lack thereof. That's clearly counter to the principles of Team MP.

I think Remec's idea of setting minimum game levels needed for running certain raids is appropriate and fine because getting to certain levels is a matter of grinding, not a matter of skill. Problem of course is that you need Raid gear to level up, so those of us not running the raid can't get there.

I think the ultimate answer to the issue is we need to recruit more MP's so that we have more players around to run raids with.

I'm not in the core group either but in my case, it's a time issue. I run it with the west coast group. If we get enough MPs on later, I'm more than glad to lend a helping hand Raiding, Bounties, ect… The Valut of glass on normal will go super fast if we have a couple level 30-31 to carry a level 26 through it.

Spike Forehand
12-17-2014, 01:04 PM
Only one other thought I have on the subject is that patience is a two-way street.

If I go through the teleport and pick up the relic and fuck it up 5-6 times in a row cause it's my first time doing it will you guys have patience with me, or should I feel like I shouldn't even try cause I don't wanna slow down the speed run?

RC-1136
12-17-2014, 01:16 PM

Spike, I agree with you. It's not a matter of excluding anyone because of skill. Armor and DPS is important, though. You don't need raid gear to run this raid. You just need to be at level 31 and have fully upgraded weapons. Just like the VoG once we get good at it we'll run it constantly (and quickly) so we all will get a chance to get full raid gear. The raid has been out a week. Everyone just needs to be patient.

SouthtownSlayer
12-17-2014, 01:34 PM
Only one other thought I have on the subject is that patience is a two-way street.

If I go through the teleport and pick up the relic and fuck it up 5-6 times in a row cause it's my first time doing it will you guys have patience with me, or should I feel like I shouldn't even try cause I don't wanna slow down the speed run?

I have been guilty for getting frustrated when someone kept fucking shit up!!!

I then attempted to do it myself the next time, and well needless to say screwed it up just as much if not more!!!

I can now claim that I am a member of the "asshole group" formerly known as the "dickhead group" (Ullrs, Mecha, and most definitely RC)!!

RC-1136
12-17-2014, 02:41 PM
I have been guilty for getting frustrated when someone kept fucking shit up!!!

I then attempted to do it myself the next time, and well needless to say screwed it up just as much if not more!!!

I can now claim that I am a member of the "asshole group" formerly known as the "dickhead group" (Ullrs, Mecha, and most definitely RC)!!

To be completely honest the thing that made this game more enjoyable for me wasn't any of the patches or DLC or Raid. It was Southside finding a new game to play.

SouthtownSlayer
12-17-2014, 02:45 PM

To be completely honest the thing that made this game more enjoyable for me wasn't any of the patches or DLC or Raid. It was Southside finding a new game to play.

Point proven!

Spike Forehand
12-17-2014, 06:27 PM
lately I have been considering coming back

Shit - we were hoping that you had finally found some other fools to play with.

content that requires a bit of seriousness so the only possible thing to do is meet in the middle and open to compromise!

I definitely can agree about the honesty point. Several weeks ago Suremoe - out of the goodness/stupidity of his heart - accepted my offer to join his hard raid one night even though I was only Level 28 and had only done the raid 1 1/2 times before then. I was a huge anchor and felt pretty bad about it - but to his and the other guys' credit noone put any pressure or made me feel like I had wasted their time and I still had fun and learned a lot. I should not have offered to join that Hard Mode Raid without having more experience, so I vowed to not do any more hard modes until I got to 30 at least.

Fast forward to last weekend and I finally - at level 30 - was able to join another Hard Mode Raid and be only a slight (aka normal for me) liability.

Now I just gotta beg you guys to let me try running the relic so that I can waste your time all over again.:boink:

Ullrsdog
12-18-2014, 09:43 AM
Well first of all….I agree South is a dickhead. LOL Dog (and anyone else) I would gladly help you level up your gear. I'll be on friday through out the day also.

Curahee: Glad you see you made it. To level up faster run every mission on the hardest setting (you should hit 20 after your first mission on Mars).

:laugh: :laugh: Right on Mech...as long as these two inch snow days don't turn to 12 inch snow days I'll be logging on Friday probably near my lunch time or about 2 your time. I may jump on earlier than that too but unfortunately I do have to go get an annual check-up tomorrow morning which seriously is hampering my gaming plans.

RC-1136
12-18-2014, 09:55 AM
:laugh: :laugh: Right on Mech...as long as these two inch snow days don't turn to 12 inch snow days I'll be logging on Friday probably near my lunch time or about 2 your time. I may jump on earlier than that too but unfortunately I do have to go get an annual check-up tomorrow morning which seriously is hampering my gaming plans.

I should be on during the day tomorrow. I have a vacation day I had to use or lose. I'm getting sick of raiding and the BS that goes along with it. I wouldn't mind some casual farming/leveling up with you guys. I'm officially burnt out of the Hard Core Destiny Shit. It's starting to feel like a second job and not something I do for fun.

Spike Forehand
12-19-2014, 05:20 PM
If anyone's up for a just-for-fun, 2 hour time limit normal Raid on either VOG or Crotas End I'd love to give it a shot tonight at 9:30 EST. Only issue for me is that I have to pick up my daughter at midnight, so it'll be as far as we can get in 2 hours. So - no expectations - just a fun run at it.

Only requirement is Level 28 for VOG/level 30 for CE.

I will be in orbit at 9:30 EST so just join on me. I'll also invite everyone who's on at that time.

Spike Forehand
12-20-2014, 12:27 PM

Could use some help from everyone recruiting with a bump to this thread on the Bungie site:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/68649025/0/0

Spike Forehand
10-13-2015, 06:56 PM
Just in case anyone checks this thread anymore :)

We are planning to make Thursday night Team MP Raid night on the PS4 starting at 9PM ET. We are focusing on Kings Fall Raid for time being, but I could see us circling back to VOG or CE at some point just for fun.

PS4 members should join the "Team MP Fireteam" community if you are a Destiny player.

CMORE also interested in Sunday morning (ET) raids for the Euro MP's if anyone is interested I may try to join as time/honey-do list allows.

johnnyh1976
09-25-2016, 04:00 PM
Anyone interested in a PS4 Wrath of the Machine run?

I'm available pretty much any night 9EST onwards.

Spike Forehand
09-28-2016, 06:41 PM
Anyone interested in a PS4 Wrath of the Machine run?

I'm available pretty much any night 9EST onwards.

I'm in. I say we make Thursday nights at 9:30 ET MP Raid night - at least until BF1 drops.