PDA

View Full Version : Week 15

Retro
10-09-2014, 08:40 PM
Lions v Vikings

As if there were any doubt, Lions win. Kept it close as to not kill all hope.... :cool (2):

HardlyCapable13
10-09-2014, 08:46 PM
Lions v Vikings

As if there were any doubt, Lions win. Kept it close as to not kill all hope.... :cool (2):

Whatever. Last second field goal to win...again.

Overpowered CJ was the deciding factor...

Retro
10-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Whatever. Last second field goal to win...again.

Overpowered CJ was the deciding factor...

Overpowered............

https://i.imgflip.com/cx96r.jpg

Retro
10-09-2014, 09:02 PM
Vikings:
Passing - 50 yards
Rushing - 125 yards

Lions:
Passing - 291 yards
Rushing - 84 yards

Total Yards Gained
Lions - 528
Vikings - 277

Player of the game:
Calvin Johnson Jr.
11 rec. 215 yards and 3 TD's

HardlyCapable13
10-09-2014, 09:09 PM
I've never had a game with that few passing yards. If my passing game was on point, the division would have been mine.

Retro
10-09-2014, 09:11 PM
I've never had a game with that few passing yards. If my passing game was on point, the division would have been mine.

But you played me, so your passing game never had a chance...

Retro
10-09-2014, 09:23 PM
Megatron is .........https://i.imgur.com/y5GKqwU.gif

donhardeone
10-09-2014, 09:35 PM
Can we have bit of extra time for week 15? I'm out of town until late Saturday. Really want to play against Scooby Sunday instead of simming it.

Retro
10-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Can we have bit of extra time for week 15? I'm out of town until late Saturday. Really want to play against Scooby Sunday instead of simming it.

Sure.

TrojanTeacher
10-09-2014, 10:57 PM
Unless Raider starts asking for week 16 to get here sooner....

Retro
10-09-2014, 11:38 PM
Unless Raider starts asking for week 16 to get here sooner....

Except Don actually said something unlike someone else who had all the time in the world playing FIFA and Forza and then left Madden to the last minute...

HardlyCapable13
10-10-2014, 12:12 AM
Except Don actually said something unlike someone else who had all the time in the world playing FIFA and Forza and then left Madden to the last minute...

Oh snap!

TrojanTeacher
10-10-2014, 10:03 AM
**deleted in an effort to just drop it already**

Games will be played or simmed by 9 pm PST.

Retro
10-10-2014, 10:44 AM
Yeah, none of us have responsibilities and just play games all day long :rolleyes (2): Of course when I was working I didn't have time for forums or games ...probably why I got to retire early.

I get your schedule. My point was, you had time to play before the advance on Wednesday night. You were playing other games during "your gaming hours" on Monday and Tuesday night. I'm not saying ignore your family for a game, but when you say your gaming sessions are 9pm to when you crash, well you had that on Monday and Tuesday night but didn't get the game in and instead played other games, which is fine. But without you saying anything and it's already 11:30pm on advance night, I figure you're not going to be on to get your game in. If you send me a message or post something here like Don did, then I'll just leave it. Hell I made you a commissioner when I created the league so you could advance the league.

You can handle advances because I'm not going to stay up until 3am to advance a video game. While I maybe retired, my day begins at 5:30am to help get my wife's daycare business prepared for the day.

TrojanTeacher
10-10-2014, 01:38 PM
I completely understand, that's why I said let's just let it rest. I'll have the games done one way or the other by 9 pm PST. It's easier for everyone that way. We all have stuff to do, some more than others. I'm just trying to make sure I don't sim the games but at times it's tough. I will make sure that I contact you guys to let you know if I'm gonna play the game but it will be a late time. I have a pretty free Friday and weekend, so if it gets advanced, I'll get the games in early.

Also, I'm a commissioner?? Okay, I had no idea. I think I may have accidentally advanced one of the weeks then (probably week 4) when one time I pressed FORCE ADVANCE. My bad.

Retro
10-10-2014, 02:18 PM
That's why I'm saying you do the advances on the weeks you need to play at the last minute.

TrojanTeacher
10-10-2014, 02:20 PM
Agreed, but I'll let you guys know that I'll be doing that so that people aren't wondering what the heck is going on.

Retro
10-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Just post that you'll advance around 12pst after your game is done. Everyone else would had midnight come and go anyway, so they've had their time unless it's a special case like Don this week.

donhardeone
10-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Nice game earlier, unfortunately Scooby ruined my shot at a 16 - win season. Hehehe. Matt Ryan threw more complete passes to the a steelers secondary than to the Falcons receivers. Fun time Scoob

HardlyCapable13
10-12-2014, 06:54 PM
Nice game earlier, unfortunately Scooby ruined my shot at a 16 - win season. Hehehe. Matt Ryan threw more complete passes to the a steelers secondary than to the Falcons receivers. Fun time Scoob

You weren't undefeated! I know I beat you!

Retro
10-12-2014, 07:05 PM
You weren't undefeated! I know I beat you!

So did I!!!

donhardeone
10-12-2014, 07:13 PM
heh, typo for sure. Meant to say 14-win season. I was trying to get those 100 legacy points, but likely will wind up 13-3 in regular season.

ScoobySnacks
10-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Fun game with don this week. My first game that wasn;t against the cpu and it was worth waiting for. Was on com with him during game which accounts for my 4 or 5 delay of game penalties. So many miscues on both sides- fumbles, interceptions, dropped int's, dropped passes, scrambling to find the play or defense you want before the playclock winds down.

Quick rundown of game. I scored first 3-0. Don answered with a TD 3-7. I get a field goal before the half ends, at halftime it's scooby 6- don 7. I the 2nd half I score a touch and FG and now up 16-7. But wait, don launches an 81 yard bomb and now it's 16-14. Late 4th qtr, I get an insurance td that iced the game. Final 23-14. Key to the game was Matt Ryan throwing 4 picks, otherwise don would have won.

Thanks to don for putting up with my game pauses due to family interruptions.