PDA

View Full Version : Vault of Glass Raid Gear List

sam007
10-10-2014, 06:48 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2i7apt/guide_max_light_level_raid_gear/

There's a lot of stuff to potentially get, not to mention purchase of Xur. Kinda waters down the uniqueness of Exotics but at least it gives solo players a chance to get the gear without Raiding.

I wonder how insane the DLC's are gonna be since we should have some pretty insane gear by then.

Jasonbharmon
10-23-2014, 03:52 PM
So I finally ran this. Great group and I got 12 ascendant shards. Aside from that I got an legendary class item and shader... Lame! I also got a sniper that they all seemed excited about. Really was hoping for some raid legendary armor.

sam007
10-23-2014, 05:14 PM
So I finally ran this. Great group and I got 12 ascendant shards. Aside from that I got an legendary class item and shader... Lame! I also got a sniper that they all seemed excited about. Really was hoping for some raid legendary armor.

Consider yourself lucky. Some of us have run the raid and not gotten anything besides ascendent material and shader. The last 3 runs I've come up empty, Beano still has the goose egg for weapon or armour.

Lob the other night got a full set of titan raid gear excluding the helm!

sureMOE
10-23-2014, 05:50 PM
It is so freakin' weird how that works. I ran it Tuesday night and with the completion walked away with 3 legendary weapons but no raid gear. It's better than just shards and energies but my raids have run very weapons heavy and all I really want is some raid armor!

Jasonbharmon
10-23-2014, 11:11 PM
Well chatter white is pretty awesome as far as shaders go.

sam007
10-24-2014, 07:34 AM
Well chatter white is pretty awesome as far as shaders go.

Not when you get it 3 times and have nothing else to show for. :lol:

Gink
10-24-2014, 12:50 PM
I've been fairly lucky I guess, for my limited time in the Vault.
1st run of first half of raid, Prime Zealot gloves + Praedyth's Revenge
2nd run of first half, bunch of energy and a few shards
1st Atheon fight, Chatter White + Vision of Confluence

I'd have rather gotten a new piece of armor last night since my Exotic Helmet and Raid Gloves are both maxed, but getting a primary weapon that does Solar damage + bonus damage to Oracles is alright. I'm at least getting well equipped for raids With bonus oracle damage on primary/special, and gloves that give super charge from oracle kills.

Jasonbharmon
10-28-2014, 06:14 PM
Finished my second run today using Destiny LFG and was started out unlucky with same class legendary and sniper rifle. Finished strong with the void AR and gloves for my hunter. Just need to try and kill some bosses on hard mode now

sam007
11-05-2014, 06:55 PM
I wish I had not dismantled my void damage swarm LMG even after getting Corrective Measure. :Cry:

Gink
11-05-2014, 07:46 PM
I wish I had not dismantled my void damage swarm LMG even after getting Corrective Measure. :Cry:

Why is that? Is Corrective Measure lacking? I've been using Swarm forever. Kind of slow fire rate, small clip, but love the low recoil. It's like pop pop pop to bust a praetorian's shield. Strong enough to make the ammo last.

sam007
11-06-2014, 09:08 AM
Why is that? Is Corrective Measure lacking? I've been using Swarm forever. Kind of slow fire rate, small clip, but love the low recoil. It's like pop pop pop to bust a praetorian's shield. Strong enough to make the ammo last.

That's exactly why. :lol:

Turns out, I bought it off the Vanguard Quartermaster.

Jasonbharmon
11-06-2014, 09:49 AM
So finished the raid in normal for the stupid shotgun twice, and corrective measure. I love it more than swarm so far. Got through half of hard mode with full 29 group. Impossible to pass gate keepers with all 29s.

Gink
11-06-2014, 07:15 PM
I'm a pair of boots shy of 30, wonder how many weeks it will take to there.

sureMOE
11-07-2014, 03:27 PM

Many...filled with tears...gnashing of teeth...and great sadness.

REMEC87
11-07-2014, 04:18 PM

I am in the same situation. Level 29 and 3/4 for two weeks now...

Trying to use the power of "the secret" to get there but it's waning....

Jasonbharmon
11-14-2014, 06:42 PM
So I have continue to get gloves on my hunter and boots on my warlock... And enough of the fkin shotguns to upgrade all my exotics from breaking them down.

Jasonbharmon
11-20-2014, 09:59 AM
I finally hit 30 thanks to the rank 3 iron banner boots!

Danbo
11-20-2014, 11:02 AM
I strongly think that when Stains enters the VoG for the first time, they may need to rename it the Vault of Gas.

Danbo
11-21-2014, 08:53 AM
So Xur has Gauntlets this weekend. I am thoroughly disappointed. Should I save my coins for something else? What are your opinions on how to best get past 28 and onto 30? Seems I'll have to wait until I'M maxed in raid gear to choose my exotic Piece.

Danbo
11-21-2014, 08:54 AM
So Xur has Gauntlets this weekend. I am thoroughly disappointed. Should I save my coins for something else? What are your opinions on how to best get past 28 and onto 30? Seems I'll have to wait until I'M maxed in raid gear to choose my exotic Piece.

Is it feasible to think I may be of some use doing VoG on Hard @ 28 ?

REMEC87
11-21-2014, 08:57 AM
Is it feasible to think I may be of some use doing VoG on Hard @ 28 ?

If I were you I'd get to level 29 before doing the VoG on hard. Have you tried some iron banner? If you play enough, you can get raid level gear that'll bring you to lvl 30.

Danbo
11-21-2014, 09:16 AM
I really don't enjoy Multiplayer on this game...unfortunately. Unless I'm with a lobby of MPs, then I'll find it more amusing.