10-26-2014, 04:59 PM
Play them if you want to.

HardlyCapable13
10-26-2014, 05:12 PM
Just want to get to regular season.

Retro
10-26-2014, 05:21 PM
Just want to get to regular season.

Well, figure out a way to get Landshark and Raider on here.

HardlyCapable13
10-26-2014, 05:27 PM
Well, figure out a way to get Landshark and Raider on here.

Can't.

They both know about it and chose to do nothing. Are we sure they want to do another season?

donhardeone
10-26-2014, 06:06 PM
I for one would like to play my preseason games if possible...get used to the new team. If not, I can just play a few single-player games against CPU.

HardlyCapable13
10-26-2014, 06:13 PM
I for one would like to play my preseason games if possible...get used to the new team. If not, I can just play a few single-player games against CPU.

Just hope for no injuries! Or only use your starters for a few series. That's the only reason I'm not too interested in playing preseason; not interested in playing backups.

Retro
10-26-2014, 06:17 PM
I shut injuries off for the pre-season so there is nothing to worry about.

And after the first pre-season game, using the Rams will be ...interesting.

Retro
10-26-2014, 06:18 PM
Can't.

They both know about it and chose to do nothing. Are we sure they want to do another season?

Don't know, they won't respond. Not going to harass them.

donhardeone
10-26-2014, 07:26 PM
Holy crap!!! So THIS is what it feels like to play with a team that doesn't suck! So long Falcons...you will not be missed. Scored 28 points in the first quarter with starters. My biggest fear is if Kaepernick goes down, because Gabbert behind him sucks something awful.

HardlyCapable13
10-26-2014, 07:28 PM
Holy crap!!! So THIS is what it feels like to play with a team that doesn't suck! So long Falcons...you will not be missed. Scored 28 points in the first quarter with starters. My biggest fear is if Kaepernick goes down, because Gabbert behind him sucks something awful.

How the hell did you pull the 9ers?
I would give anything to have a team like the Falcons! These Titans are a joke!

donhardeone
10-26-2014, 07:50 PM
How the hell did you pull the 9ers?
I would give anything to have a team like the Falcons! These Titans are a joke!

I assume because my head-to-head record against you guys sucked. All of my loses were against humans.
The Falcons honestly aren't terrible, they have a lot of potential. Going off team rating alone, they suck. Personnel-wise, they are decent overall with some dumb aspects for sure.

TrojanTeacher
10-27-2014, 01:47 AM
I have the Jags. First possession, scored. Subs came in...lost. subs suck.

Retro
10-28-2014, 01:22 AM
Well I think my team is set for now. Still need a center but I'll try and go the development route and if that fails then I know what I'm taking in the draft.

The Sam Bradford era maybe over, Austin Davis will start in pre-season week 3 to see what he can do with the first team. Case Keenum will be the back-up.

Pick-ups made, Torrey Smith at WR to provide a deep threat, acquired in a trade with the Ravens. And Champ Bailey signed from FA to hold down the secondary to give my very young group a chance to develop this season.

donhardeone
10-28-2014, 06:46 AM
I'm now learning exactly what Retro did with his Lions last season. While Kaepernick has a cannon and is fairly accurate short/mid/long range, Blaine Gabbert has a noodle for an arm and makes Ryan Leaf look accurate if you try to throw down field. Aside from him and TE, I feel pretty confident in most of my second stringers. Hyde is slow but hard to bring down, Lloyd and other WRs are aggressive in the air, my backup DEs are both beasts that would start on other teams based off performances so far. Trying to trade for Orson Charles as a solid #2 blocking/receiving TE, but can't get them to deal yet. Hoping not to trade away my early round drafts since I have some needs already and will likely lose a good bit to FA after this season (salary cap issues).

LandShark
10-28-2014, 09:13 AM
I should be on tonight after daughters volleyball game and ill get the right team this time. Ill be hit and miss for 6 weeks or so, so be patient with me.

donhardeone
10-29-2014, 06:52 AM
First drive with starters went well, then second string comes in and Gabbert sucks it up awful again. Finally bench his ass and put in my third string, who had a nice arm and accurate as well. Gore ran well for the series he was in, and Hyde ran really well, and Lattimore looked solid the few snaps he got. Immediately following the game I traded Gabbert away with pleasure for Ryan Mallett who has far better arm strength. See how he pans out in the last preseason game. Figured he was easier to move via trade than Gabbert if nothing else.

HardlyCapable13
10-29-2014, 08:34 AM
I'm actually doing surprisingly well with Tennessee. I've blown out two far superior teams (Saints and Falcons), but it's just preseason. Surprisingly, I'm moving the ball far better than I did with the Vikings.

Retro
10-29-2014, 10:14 AM
I'm 3-0 so far with the Rams but sadly I don't see that happening in the regular season. Depth is not something this team has at any position other than running back. My WR's are mostly young and tend to drop a lot of passes and never mind that Austin Davis gets really jumpy with a little bit of pressure, sending passes 10 feet over the intended target.

In time though, this team will be beastly.

....now just need to find someone to take Bradford :ohwell:

HardlyCapable13
10-29-2014, 10:45 AM
....now just need to find someone to take Bradford :ohwell:

I would have considered it, but think I'm good with my Flynn pick up.