PDA

View Full Version : Season 1: Week Two

Retro
11-01-2014, 09:16 AM
Week two is up. Advance to week three is Monday night at midnight est.

Jaguars 32 @ Redskins 14
Cowboys @ Titans
Cardinals 3 @ Giants 17
Rams 28 @ Bucs 7
Seahawks @ Chargers
Bears 10 @ 49ers 31
Eagles 16 @ Colts 38
Texans @ Raiders

donhardeone
11-01-2014, 11:10 AM
I have to say, the Bears started the gae with some pretty cheap play style. Lots of HB screens, bubble screen, etc. Lot of good it did them in the end, as once my D settled in it was pretty easy to contain them. Also helped that Cutler was running away like he was Vick or RG3 back there, but didn't protect the ball for crap.

I threw one terrible pass over the middle that got picked. Bears had three fumbles, only two of which did I fall on. My CBs could not catch a cold in a hospital though. They easily dropped 5 sure picks handed to them on a silver platter. Defensively I can't complain too much though. While there weren't any INTs, my OL and LBs got after Cutler with 7 sacks (4 from Ahmad Brooks). Kaepernick had a pretty decent game overall, throwing for 246 yards / 1TD / 1 INT; 143 of those and the TD to Boldin, with Davis picking up another 59 for his totals. Gore ran like a train again, putting up 138 with 3 TDs.

Great game where my team was fairly dominant. My only real complaint about play was catching on both offensive and defensive side. ~5 dropped picks, and 3 easy drops by WR that were all critical plays. Guess I know where to do my game prep next week.

Retro
11-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Outside of a scary good opening drive by the Bucs that put 7 on the board, it was a pretty uneventful game.

Rams 28 - Bucs 7.

HardlyCapable13
11-02-2014, 06:33 PM
Blah. I beat the Cowgirls 12-17.

I beat my 4 yards rushing from week one with a stellar 67 yards rushing. Held Dallas to 29 yards rushing. Not very realistic.

Retro
11-02-2014, 06:44 PM
Blah. I beat the Cowgirls 12-17.

I beat my 4 yards rushing from week one with a stellar 67 yards rushing. Held Dallas to 29 yards rushing. Not very realistic.

I was thinking of tweaking the CPU rushing to make it better. But really, unless we start playing 12 minute quarters at minimum, you won't see the best stats.

HardlyCapable13
11-02-2014, 07:04 PM
I was thinking of tweaking the CPU rushing to make it better. But really, unless we start playing 12 minute quarters at minimum, you won't see the best stats.

I know the time of game won't get us real stats. Just irritated at myself for last 2 weeks rushing. D is always calling the perfect play.

And no, don't need to tweak computers rushing.

donhardeone
11-02-2014, 09:55 PM
And no, don't need to tweak computers rushing.

Agreed...already been run against more than I like. While HC held Murray in check this game, he ran all over me like it was nothing.