View Full Version : Season 1: Week 4

11-05-2014, 11:08 PM
Titans @ Colts

2nd play of the game, Luck throws a pick 6. It was all downhill from there for Freaky.

Colts did put up over 200 passing yards though. One play accounted for nearly half of that. Had freak backed up near his own end zone and ran a mass blitz trying for a safety. He threw a 90+ yard TD.

I did finally have a good run game. Sankey ran for 153.

Final score Titans 31 Colts 10

11-06-2014, 08:07 AM
For the second week in a row, I had a RB that just seem to bounce off and shed every tackle. After some solid tackling and multiple forced fumbles the first two games, this is concerning. Not certain if this is my D needing some fundamentals in tackling during game prep or if the sliders got changed between week 2 and 3. Shady McCoy ripped me to shreds though in the first half.

Luckily my D continued off the momentum in week three with another pick-6 and 5 more sacks. Ahmad Brooks is a beast among men out there. Aside from McCoy bouncing around like superman in a pinball machine, my D played a solid game. Once my offense took off, Eagles had to change their game plan to passing and Nick Foles just didn't have the same luck McCoy did in moving the ball.

Offensively I got a big scare when Kaepernick went down with a knee injury just before half. Luckily I traded to pick up a solid backup QB in preseason, and Mallet came in to throw two perfect passes for just under 60 yards to get us in scoring position. Kaepernick returned, putting up a total of 167 yards passing...which is respectable for me. My WRS actually caught most everything thrown their way this game, which was great.

Finally had a game that didn't end with 31 points... 49ers 34 - Eagles 14