PDA

View Full Version : New Schedule?

sam007
11-14-2014, 11:08 AM
I was thinking we re-do the schedule now that we've run most of hard mode and doing the weekly heroic for strange coins is kinda pointless unless you're running low.

What's everyone's take on this preliminary change?

Tuesdays, Nightfall starting at 2100 hrs. est., should not take more than 30m each run if there is some burn modifier and since we know all the cheese spots now anyways. :lol: I'm running it at least 3 times and will stick around to help other MP's who join the party late.

Wednesdays, either 2 normal mode speed runs, or 1 hard mode, starting at 2130 hrs. est. The second speed run will start at 2300 hrs. est.

Thursdays, the opposite of Wednesday, starting at 2130 hrs. est. So meaning, if we speed run on wednesdays, we do hard mode.

Fridays, same as Wednesdays.

Saturday, same as Thursdays, if we don't complete the raid on hard.

With this schedule, there are 4 normal runs and that should cover everyone in terms of getting loot and we'll add more when others are ready.

Edit, forgot to mention, this will be implemented when I get back unless you guys want to run this anyways while I'm gone. :smile:

Danbo
11-14-2014, 11:16 AM
I want to get in on some action this weekend. I will book a few hours this weekend. Just need to know the schedule. Not quite ready for hard though, I'll sit that part out until I'm 29.

I was thinking we re-do the schedule now that we've run most of hard mode and doing the weekly heroic for strange coins is kinda pointless unless you're running low.

What's everyone's take on this preliminary change?

Tuesdays, Nightfall starting at 2100 hrs. est., should not take more than 30m each run if there is some burn modifier and since we know all the cheese spots now anyways. :lol: I'm running it at least 3 times and will stick around to help other MP's who join the party late.

Wednesdays, either 2 normal mode speed runs, or 1 hard mode, starting at 2130 hrs. est. The second speed run will start at 2300 hrs. est.

Thursdays, the opposite of Wednesday, starting at 2130 hrs. est. So meaning, if we speed run on wednesdays, we do hard mode.

Fridays, same as Wednesdays.

Saturday, same as Thursdays, if we don't complete the raid on hard.

With this schedule, there are 4 normal runs and that should cover everyone in terms of getting loot and we'll add more when others are ready.

sam007
11-26-2014, 01:53 PM
With Dark Below about to get released in 2 weeks, how do you guys want to mix in the rotation?

Do you guys still want to run VoG regularly?

For the first week of December, I've setup so we run hard mode first, since there seems to be a lot of interest for that.

REMEC87
11-26-2014, 02:25 PM
With Dark Below about to get released in 2 weeks, how do you guys want to mix in the rotation?

Do you guys still want to run VoG regularly?

For the first week of December, I've setup so we run hard mode first, since there seems to be a lot of interest for that.

I doubt we will still want to continue normal VoG runs but perhaps upgrade to the hard mode as a regular choice. Once we burn through the new content ( I predict 3 weeks maximum) we will still include it as there will be a long wait until the next DLC.

Danbo
11-26-2014, 02:29 PM
Gonna be more efficient just to run it on hard, I agree. Unless we're grinding a lower level Char.

Can you share shards between alts via the vault? I'm guessing yes...

BusySignal
11-27-2014, 02:08 PM
Can you share shards between alts via the vault? I'm guessing yes...

Yes you can.