PDA

View Full Version : Season 1: Week 10

TrojanTeacher
11-18-2014, 01:03 PM
Played the Cowboys. Romo threw 4 picks, including one pick-six. I got three picks with one player (Greer) and 1 with Clemons. Beat the pants off of the Cowboys. If it wasn't for the fact that the RB for Dallas (Murray and "Lebron"(?)) just bounce off of tackles, then they would never have scored. I think Murray had 20+ Yards After Contact and the other guy (Lebron(?)) had about 15+ YAC. That's still frustrating.

Jaguars 41
Cowgirls 7

ON TO THE BYE WEEK!!!

donhardeone
11-18-2014, 09:18 PM
Nothing special about this performance for me on either side of the ball. I pulled out the win, but it was mediocre for sure...I'll take the win for sure.

I had to restart the game due to power outage, and I really wish I could have continued that first game. I was down by three about to go into half, but I got the ball to start the second half and they had no answer to stopping Vernon Davis. He had 1 TD and 97 yards before half. Of course after I restarted they had perfect coverage for him all game. Opened up the other receivers a bit though.

49ers - 21
Saints - 12

TrojanTeacher
11-19-2014, 01:29 PM
Forgot to mention that my RB CJ Spiller and RB Toby Gerhart are out for 5 weeks with injuries. Now RB Denard Robinson takes the rock, he did surprisingly well with 2 TD's and over 100 yards. I might need to trade CJ to another team to get another running back when trading is available.

HardlyCapable13
11-19-2014, 01:34 PM
Isn't it week 10?

donhardeone
11-19-2014, 01:39 PM
Isn't it week 10?

You're right. Maybe a mod or admin should change the title of this thread or something. :boink:

HardlyCapable13
11-19-2014, 01:40 PM
You're right. Maybe a mod or admin should change the title of this thread or something. :boink:

Sounds like a lot of work.