PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed!!!!

Crusher-Kun
12-10-2014, 02:35 PM
So with the new release I am way under geared to take on these new missions solo. I got through the first one (1 kill shy with the sword so that sucks cause I can't seem to get the sword back to complete) and had to use almost all my synth packs to do it. Second mission drove me insane. Anyone mind helping me in the next day or two?

BusySignal
12-10-2014, 02:45 PM
So with the new release I am way under geared to take on these new missions solo. I got through the first one (1 kill shy with the sword so that sucks cause I can't seem to get the sword back to complete) and had to use almost all my synth packs to do it. Second mission drove me insane. Anyone mind helping me in the next day or two?

I'm out of town at the moment so haven't even started but expect to be hitting it hard on Friday so if you are around and still need a partner then let's do it.

Danbo
12-10-2014, 02:50 PM

Add me. I'll help. I'm on right now.

Crusher-Kun
12-10-2014, 02:55 PM
Add me. I'll help. I'm on right now.

At work now so can't play till late tonight....and may have to wait till tomorrow since I have Arrow to watch tonight and then want to finish up story mode on Injustice in the worst way!!! All this of course after I get a workout in:(

mechatool
12-10-2014, 02:55 PM
The 2nd mission is brutal. I'm level 30 and tired 30 solo only to have my butt handed to me. I still need to run it with my alt guardian. I can help if were on at the same time.

Snowblind
12-10-2014, 07:35 PM
Ill help you out, I'm a 28 titan and I need the third one. I'll be on tomorrow afternoon.Send me a message on psn with a time that will work for you and i'll see what i can do.

Spike Forehand
12-10-2014, 07:42 PM
Me, Lore, and Remec ran the first three missions on hard and it took us 4-5 tries on each. The second one was definitely the biggest ball buster, and we were running as two 29's and a 30. I think these missions definitely require at least two if not three players.

One strategy that seemed to help for the second mission is to grenade the witch spawns right when you see them forming and put a priority on taking the witches out quick. With the final guy, you have to split up and give him everything you got as fast as you can cause those yellow Knights will keep spawning forever. I'll definitely help and will be on later tonight and Thursday.

For the third mission, we had most success doing it from the cave at the back of the map where we could revive each other.

Crusher-Kun
12-10-2014, 08:57 PM
Ill help you out, I'm a 28 titan and I need the third one. I'll be on tomorrow afternoon.Send me a message on psn with a time that will work for you and i'll see what i can do.

I will be on after 7p. I'll know better through the day.

Spike Forehand
12-11-2014, 09:49 AM
Sorry didn't make it on last night- was wiped out after a nasty day. Will be on tonight.

Crusher-Kun
12-11-2014, 10:16 AM
No worries....I finished up story mode on Injustice last night and then watched New Episode of Arrow before watching 2 episodes of Orange is the New Black with this Mrs.

BusySignal
12-11-2014, 01:03 PM
I got back in town last night and only logged in to make sure I had everything downloaded. I might have an hour or so late afternoon/early evening today but not likely. I am however off work tomorrow and likely have a lot of catching up to do. Once I get everything unlocked I'm sure I could use some help with the weekly and nightfall (a few times).

Crusher-Kun
12-11-2014, 01:23 PM
I'll help where I can!

Ullrsdog
12-11-2014, 03:12 PM
I got back in town last night and only logged in to make sure I had everything downloaded. I might have an hour or so late afternoon/early evening today but not likely. I am however off work tomorrow and likely have a lot of catching up to do. Once I get everything unlocked I'm sure I could use some help with the weekly and nightfall (a few times).

I may be playing in the day tomorrow as well...I know I am way behind you on rank but I also know I need to start running some of these missions so I can get some more light.

Spike Forehand
12-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Nice - a Friday afternoon brew-ha-ha coming! I'm off during the day tomorrow and plan on playing right after lunch. Will also be on late tonight hoping to knock out the nightfall and weekly, but up for anything as usual.