PDA

View Full Version : The Team MP3 league

SmokeyCheese1
01-05-2015, 08:58 AM
I know you started this for "fun" but the only games I really have fun playing are against actual MP members. I don't enjoy playing against the CPU at all.

Is there a way to make a custom team? With no divisions so we can choose which team we want? Or with custom teams that are fantasy drafted?

This way every game we play will be again an MP member. Realistic? No but if we're doing a fun league then I don't much care about realism.

TrojanTeacher
01-05-2015, 01:08 PM
Unfortunately, no. Madden 15 does not allow for custom schedules, leagues and/or division. IT SUCKS!! NCAA Football use to let you customize EVERYTHING, but not this game. The purpose of the TMP3 league is to give us something to do while we wait for the TMP2 league to advance. Sometimes we are waiting 3-4 days as people can't get their game in, so this way we tend to play more games in the TMP3 league as we wait for the TMP2 league to advance. I hope that makes sense.

Also, we chose to break it down to 1 TEAM per DIVISION so that we, hopefully, can all make the playoffs and then in the playoffs battle it out for supremacy. In the TMP2 league, 4 people can be left out and two could make it and the rest are just left waiting, that's why we went with the 1 team per division option.

Honestly, I wish we could set up our own league with two divisions. Or maybe just a playoff league or something...but EA sucks and they won't give us that option.

SmokeyCheese1
01-05-2015, 02:19 PM
We don't have to use the software to do it then do we? Just use stock teams and keep record here with a schedule that = number of players x 2?

I mean, I really do need something to do while I wait for other players to play. I have games I haven't even opened yet!

TrojanTeacher
01-05-2015, 05:00 PM
Well, I guess that could be done, just playing friendlies, but that's going to take a lot of work tallying the results, PF, PA and stuff in case of ties at the end...I wouldn't want to be in charge of that. Madden at least does that well. Plus, by having a league, you are able to build your team up into a powerhouse, whereas playing stock will always leave you with the same team no matter what.