PDA

View Full Version : Double XP starting Feb. 25th for 4 days

johnnyh1976
02-25-2015, 02:23 PM
Any Xbox One players interested in playing some night this week? I'll be on most nights as I have a metric crap ton of XP boosts to use. That and that BF4 is still my favorite online game to play.

Snowblind
02-25-2015, 04:25 PM
I will be online through out the week hit me up Able x Archer. Only have the basic maps and second assault.

SheepDog320
02-25-2015, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE=johnnyh1976;313079]Any Xbox One players interested in playing some night this week? I'll be on most nights as I have a metric crap ton of XP boosts to use. That and that BF4 is still my favorite online game to play.[/QUOTE

Trade in the Xbox on a ps4 and join us we have five or so on nightly, should have more when the destiny guys and south town (I wasn't sure if south town was a guy after reading the previous quotes) decide to quit shooting the giant eyeball. BTW glad we took our thread back.

Major Stains
02-25-2015, 07:14 PM
Hope some of the PS4ers get on early enough to get some in.
I only ever seem to catch ViewtifulJoe on Battlefield, and occasionally Tonks.

Can anyone recommend a new gun for me to try as I'm bored of my trusty old load out.
Ideally it needs to have the spread of a shotty, the distance of a snipers rifle and the damage of a tank. Then maybe I'll go positive...

johnnyh1976
02-25-2015, 08:48 PM
Trade in the Xbox on a ps4 and join us we have five or so on nightly, should have more when the destiny guys and south town (I wasn't sure if south town was a guy after reading the previous quotes) decide to quit shooting the giant eyeball. BTW glad we took our thread back.

Funny you say that. I'm trying to find a buyer for my PS3, accessories, and a pile of games to offset he cost of a PS4. I could not get rid of the XBox. I actually really like it and a lot of my friends have it so we have LAN parties on a fairly regular basis.

Hoping to upgrade son so that I can get Hardline on the PS4 and the upgraded Borderlands collection.

SouthtownSlayer
02-25-2015, 09:38 PM
....southtown (I wasn't sure if southtown was a guy after reading the previous quotes)...

WTF Over!! :boxing:

SheepDog320
02-25-2015, 09:51 PM
WTF Over!! :boxing:

Hey no judgement here, they had made the comment about u being motorboated by other men, wanted to be politically correct. Whatever floats your boat is fine by me. It was ullrsdog fault for the confusion.

HardlyCapable13
02-25-2015, 09:58 PM
Funny you say that. I'm trying to find a buyer for my PS3, accessories, and a pile of games to offset he cost of a PS4.

That's awesome!

Ullrsdog
02-26-2015, 08:24 AM
Hope some of the PS4ers get on early enough to get some in.
I only ever seem to catch ViewtifulJoe on Battlefield, and occasionally Tonks.

Can anyone recommend a new gun for me to try as I'm bored of my trusty old load out.
Ideally it needs to have the spread of a shotty, the distance of a snipers rifle and the damage of a tank. Then maybe I'll go positive...

that sounds like the M240B or PKP LMGs.

Ullrsdog
02-26-2015, 08:26 AM
Funny you say that. I'm trying to find a buyer for my PS3, accessories, and a pile of games to offset he cost of a PS4. I could not get rid of the XBox. I actually really like it and a lot of my friends have it so we have LAN parties on a fairly regular basis.

Hoping to upgrade son so that I can get Hardline on the PS4 and the upgraded Borderlands collection.

I think Game stop will give you $125 for a PS3 if it's a 120GB or better model and you are upgrading to the PS4.

Ullrsdog
02-26-2015, 08:28 AM
Hey no judgement here, they had made the comment about u being motorboated by other men, wanted to be politically correct. Whatever floats your boat is fine by me. It was ullrsdog fault for the confusion.

It's a ship not a boat...and he likes it when RC motorboats his dingy...I mean in the dingy...I mean, ahhh hell SouthSide is an ASSHOLE!