PDA

View Full Version : BF Hardline Police Reports

SheepDog320
03-17-2015, 03:48 PM
Got a few games in this evening, ran really smooth, graphics were good. Really enjoyed the first few games. Didn't have any lag, liked all the maps I played except for one night map. Overall first impression was outstanding!

donhardeone
03-17-2015, 11:29 PM
Got in several rounds with HC, Retro, Blackwater, Landshark, and Scooby tonight. Had a blast playing with people again. We had some ups and downs, but I'm not sure we will ever be able to top winning heist match with nothing but ammo packs and bats. Heh

HardlyCapable13
03-18-2015, 12:04 AM
Got in several rounds with HC, Retro, Blackwater, Landshark, and Scooby tonight. Had a blast playing with people again. We had some ups and downs, but I'm not sure we will ever be able to top winning heist match with nothing but ammo packs and bats. Heh

Yeah, bats only was..... different.

Good times tonight.

Major Stains
03-20-2015, 09:36 PM
Is this the right War Stories thread?

I managed to grab a few games tonight and in my usual style played like a fully signed up member of the dazed and confused old farts association.
It may get easier once I learn the maps.

Match making was completely broken for me.
Spike and Curahee patiently wasted half an hour trying to get me in a squad, but it wouldn't let me join on either the in game squad menu or the Battlelog method.
In the end I backed out of the game, went into the PS friend list and joined in there.
Although it then puts me outside of the private squad.

It was good fun once we were up and running.

Then I grabbed a quick conquest with Remec, Southtown and Sensei.
Ran around a map looking for people to no avail, but still won!

Then noticed it was gone 2am and thought I'd better quit while I was behind.

Hope match making improves, but looking forward to clocking up some game time with MPs on this one.

SheepDog320
03-21-2015, 09:26 AM
Really enjoying the hotwire mode. I bought the RPG for both the coupe and sedan, really fun destroying cars. I think the breaching charge is a little op in my opinion (though I'm sure people think the RPG is also) but the people hiding next to the bridges with breaching charges are aggravating as hell. At least while using the RPG I'm still playing the objective.

donhardeone
03-22-2015, 08:55 AM
Good times last night with HB, HC, Blackwater, Retro, and Freak. Got in several rounds of Hotwire, then moved on to small conquest. I think we had the top 5 scores on every match for our side, got ace squad, and somehow still lost...hard to find blueberries who know how to PTFO! Managed to get my first piece of hardline hatemail though due to how well our squad was holding down points. :wink:

HardlyCapable13
03-22-2015, 09:31 AM
Good times last night with HB, HC, Blackwater, Retro, and Freak. Got in several rounds of Hotwire, then moved on to small conquest. I think we had the top 5 scores on every match for our side, got ace squad, and somehow still lost...hard to find blueberries who know how to PTFO! Managed to get my first piece of hardline hatemail though due to how well our squad was holding down points. :wink:

Think it was more fan mail than hate mail. He ended up joining our squad once a spot opened up.

SheepDog320
03-22-2015, 12:56 PM

Southtown mentioned liking conquest small, may have to try that out tonight, played some blood money last night with beeno and mechatool, fun mode but would be better if everyone would play the objective instead of trying to kill whore

Major Stains
03-22-2015, 01:30 PM
It must be my age, but I'm struggling to find my way around the menus and all the loadout options. Seems way more complicated than it needs to be.
Only just found how to apply the bonus XP last night...not that it matters much because 50% of sweet FA still totals sweet FA!!! Lol

Finding a good heli pilot on Hotwire pretty much secures the match with instant squad spawn over the vehicles as they pop up, and I found switching between gunner and repair proves quite effective.
I agree with others that the breaching charge is a royal pain in the ass, so taking the road less travelled definitely pays off.

Time to try some different modes tonight.

DayliteMag
03-23-2015, 11:55 AM
Hey Hardline MPeeps! I'm looking forward to getting in a round or two with some MPeeps. I never seem to have much time to game but when I do I prefer it to be with MPs (said like the Dos Equis guy).

I'm liking Hardline but I suck so bad right now that it isn't funny. Really need to squad-up with you guys so I can learn the ropes. Lots of new stuff in this BF game that I have to figure out. Hope to see you on the mean streets of BF Hardline!

reaper66865
03-23-2015, 07:30 PM
Just catching up on the thread, glad to see im not the only one sucking at this game! I am loving it though. I think all but 3 of my 20sum kills have came from running over people.
am looking forward to finding and playing with some of you!

Retro
03-24-2015, 11:07 AM
Just catching up on the thread, glad to see im not the only one sucking at this game! I am loving it though. I think all but 3 of my 20sum kills have came from running over people.

Just join in on any of us when you see us on.

Major Stains
03-24-2015, 07:44 PM
Thanks to Clip for putting up with my diabolical gaming skills.
Some games, I can barely advance to the objective without going through a vicious 'die/spawn/die/spawn/die/spawn/die' routine.
There could be 5 squad mates stood against a wall and it feels like every time, I'm the only damn fool to get dropped! So close to launching my DS4 through the window.
Good to grab a few with Badgerute as well.

HardlyCapable13
03-24-2015, 07:49 PM

Like retro said, join the party and game. The more the better, or merrier, or whatever.

SheepDog320
03-25-2015, 07:35 PM
Had some great games last night, we finally dominated every match like bf4, for those of you that have not tried the battle rifles you are doing a disservice to yourself the peters and SSR 25 are awesome to use.

Gink
03-25-2015, 10:24 PM
Being a week behind, after several matches getting beat up in heist with my starter guns I had to go play some hotwire to make the $$$. Maybe I can afford a defrib now, ooooh boy.
Nice to get in with some MPs, even though none of us were mic'd, I was mostly useless, and I'm not sure if we won any matches. Still fun running with the pack!

HardlyCapable13
03-25-2015, 11:41 PM
Nice run tonight with don, freak, retro, teach and blackout. Was great seeing the MP tag in the top spots every match.

Retro
03-26-2015, 04:29 PM
Nice run tonight with don, freak, retro, teach and blackout. Was great seeing the MP tag in the top spots every match.

Tore it up pretty good for a group that's a little on the rusty side for BF.

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/Retro_022/BFHL5_zpsq249kty7.jpg

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/Retro_022/BFHL4_zps0gqv6hvx.jpg

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/Retro_022/BFHL3_zpsuomxrkra.jpg

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/Retro_022/BFHL2_zps7vawxird.jpg

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/Retro_022/BFHL1_zps3nednq2b.jpg

Major Stains
03-27-2015, 09:58 AM
^ Good skillz to the X1 crew representing the Team in such a prolific way.
(Although the PS enemies must be much tougher, as I am never that high up the board! :bolt:)

I played one round of 'Rescue' or 'Hostage' or something like that, with Clip last night.
And I did enjoy the feel of the game mode, it had more of a stealth feel like Search and Destroy.
I did find it confusing as I had released one hostage and it wasn't clear that I couldn't release the second one before the first one had been taken back to the truck.
Definitely a good mode with a squad of MPs.
When it plays out over seven rounds or so, it becomes like chess where you're trying to second guess where the enemy will be heading compared to the last round.

Retro
03-27-2015, 11:49 AM
Anyone try "Crosshair" mode yet?

Major Stains
03-27-2015, 02:44 PM

Nope. If it involves me dying over and over then I'm well up for it.

Retro
03-27-2015, 02:46 PM

http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/showthread.php?10923-Modes

Major Stains
03-28-2015, 11:50 AM
Played some Blood Money (read Capture the Flag) last night, which would have been good without the random ramdoms doing random stuff in random places.

HardlyCapable13
03-28-2015, 01:13 PM
Played some Blood Money (read Capture the Flag) last night, which would have been good without the random ramdoms doing random stuff in random places.

Yeah, I hear ya. Played a match last night after everyone went to bed. CQ small on Downtown map. I'm so sick of blueberries. I would take A, head over and take C. By the time I'd take C, we'd already lost A, so head back there and take it, while the enemy gets C back. Did this a few times, and figured I'd stay on the one I just took and defend it hoping blueberries would get the other. No joy. So my match was running back and forth between A and C capping them, meanwhile the OP had B the whole time. It was a joke. I ended up top score on my team with 15,813, and the highest on the other side was 7,336. We STILL lost by 31 tickets (though were down by 150 at one point). We even had more kills, which explains a lot, as my team seemed to think we were playing TDM.

Retro
03-28-2015, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I hear ya. Played a match last night after everyone went to bed. CQ small on Downtown map. I'm so sick of blueberries. I would take A, head over and take C. By the time I'd take C, we'd already lost A, so head back there and take it, while the enemy gets C back. Did this a few times, and figured I'd stay on the one I just took and defend it hoping blueberries would get the other. No joy. So my match was running back and forth between A and C capping them, meanwhile the OP had B the whole time. It was a joke. I ended up top score on my team with 15,813, and the highest on the other side was 7,336. We STILL lost by 31 tickets (though were down by 150 at one point). We even had more kills, which explains a lot, as my team seemed to think we were playing TDM.

That is why I like it when we have 2 squads of at least 3 each. Take 2 flags and sit on them.

Gink
03-28-2015, 02:21 PM
I played a few rounds of each rescue, crosshair, and blood money. Crosshair plays out like a more straightforward version of rescue. I imagine it could be more strategic, but my experience was just which team could hunt down and kill the other first. I like these quick little game modes for something different or a short session.

HardlyCapable13
03-28-2015, 02:27 PM
I played a few rounds of each rescue, crosshair, and blood money. Crosshair plays out like a more straightforward version of rescue. I imagine it could be more strategic, but my experience was just which team could hunt down and kill the other first. I like these quick little game modes for something different or a short session.

Played some last night with HB, retro, and skrapps. It was fun, shorter games like you said, and way more strategic than dodging sniper rounds in CQ.

Gink
03-28-2015, 02:36 PM
Played some last night with HB, retro, and skrapps. It was fun, shorter games like you said, and way more strategic than dodging sniper rounds in CQ.
True, even when I was dodging sniper rounds, I felt like there was a strategic purpose for having a sniper on the team covering the extraction point or whatever.

HardlyCapable13
03-28-2015, 02:39 PM
Comms are a must. Don't see it being fun with blueberries.

Gink
03-29-2015, 01:38 PM
Comms are a must. Don't see it being fun with blueberries.

As far as lone-wolfing it for a short gaming session while I waited for the girls to get ready to head out on a daytrip, (Could be 20 minutes, could be 2 hours), I definitely found Blood-Money to be more fun. The longer matches wasn't quite as suitable for easy to jump in and jump back out when needed, but it seems like a game mode that could be played strategically, or not, and most everyone was contributing in one way or another even by doing the random things that randoms do. Obviously a team using strategy and comms would likely be more effective than one not, but I was still able to have fun without it. Though, to be fair, I felt like it was a "fun" game mode, more than a challenging, try to win game mode. My team lost, but I got a good amount of kills, recovered a fat stack of cash, and was happy with it.

The handful of matches of rescue I played were pretty disorganized. As cops, it seemed like 2-3 of the squad would head directly towards the hostages, the other guy would head out in a flanking maneuver. I'd flank with that guy. The ones who headed straight in would get killed quickly and the last 2 of us would try and come around behind and kill off any remaining criminals. The success of this often depended on if they had a sniper somewhere, and how well positioned they were. I tried mixing things up a time or two, and flaking closer to come in the side at the same time the 2-3 went in the front. This usually resulted in me picking off a criminal or two, reviving 1-2 teammates quickly before the op4 backup found us and took me down. Most of the time we won this way, trading my life for revives making a key difference. But it wasn't all that much fun. A well organized squad with comms could probably dominate this game mode for hours. Not sure how long it would stay fun though, unless they ran up against another well organized squad.

Most of the Crosshair I played I was in a squad with 3 people flying the same tags, and another random. If they were using comms, it wasn't in game, but they were pretty effective. I can only recall losing 1 match, I think we got cocky and pushed forward too fast. There were plenty of matches though where my cautious advance netted me little more than a couple spots or assists, so despite winning, the lack of kills made it less fun. But in general it was more of a quick showdown/shootout that could be a lot of fun for some short sessions of immediate action.

Beano
03-29-2015, 02:47 PM
@Sheepdog where you been at. We were playing dustbowl 3 nights ago and mid match Poof no more sheepdog. Since then no sheepdog. Maybe you got robbed? haha.
@Ullrsdog Good news. There is a Bald Eagle hand gun. The new call out is "BEAGLE" yes indeed.

SheepDog320
03-30-2015, 01:13 PM
@Sheepdog where you been at. We were playing dustbowl 3 nights ago and mid match Poof no more sheepdog. Since then no sheepdog. Maybe you got robbed? haha.
@Ullrsdog Good news. There is a Bald Eagle hand gun. The new call out is "BEAGLE" yes indeed.
Yea my youngest woke up puking everywhere, had to switch to daddy duties and shut the console down, if I were being robbed you would have heard gunshots over the mic, I guarantee you that! Been working late last couple days will be back on as normal soon.

RC-1136
03-30-2015, 01:57 PM
Damn, I really miss with you guys, but nothing I read here makes me want to play this game. Sorry, guys.

mechatool
03-30-2015, 02:54 PM
Damn, I really miss with you guys, but nothing I read here makes me want to play this game. Sorry, guys.

It's a nice break from Destiny. It runs better than BF4, but I find the time to kill short. With that said, I've enjoyed running with the old BF crew again. Ullrsdog, Madlob do y'all plan on picking up the game?

Retro
03-30-2015, 03:07 PM
This game is the closest we've gotten to BC3. And it's been running smooth right from the start. Can't ask for more. Well, perhaps having Rush added.

Snowblind
03-30-2015, 06:01 PM

It can't be as bad as my poor driving skills in hotwire causing us to repeatedly get blown up!

RC-1136
03-31-2015, 08:23 AM
It's a nice break from Destiny. It runs better than BF4, but I find the time to kill short. With that said, I've enjoyed running with the old BF crew again. Ullrsdog, Madlob do y'all plan on picking up the game?

I saw that the game is $40 on Amazon right now. I think I may pick it up after all.

Ullrsdog
03-31-2015, 08:32 AM

Just picked it up yesterday Mech...I was on vacation from the 20th - the 29th and I just didn't have the time or desire to grab it before I left just too play a few nights. I played a bit of the campaign during the day yesterday and then a few games with Clip and Black-out before I had to turn in for the night. I'll be around tonight at my normal 11ET (2300) timeframe.

mechatool
03-31-2015, 09:17 AM
Just picked it up yesterday Mech...I was on vacation from the 20th - the 29th and I just didn't have the time or desire to grab it before I left just too play a few nights. I played a bit of the campaign during the day yesterday and then a few games with Clip and Black-out before I had to turn in for the night. I'll be around tonight at my normal 11ET (2300) timeframe.

Right on!! See on the battlefield. We had a blast playing hotwire last night. We had an epic moment when Blackout was driving a control vehicle on Hotwire and was run off the road by his own team. He goes on an awesome rant and then I tell him.....I was the blueberry in the other car who ran you off the bridge. Priceless.

Major Stains
04-01-2015, 07:32 AM
It's been great to catch a few MPs on early (your time), but it still creeps into 1-2 am territory by the time I shut down. So my head is normally nodding towards the end.

Had some good games with Czech and Clip last night, and again it was a shame EpicCal couldn't join our squad.
Again, I apologise for the lack of mic as these late night sessions go down like a fart in a lift at the moment. And I was too lazy to type in the chat last night too.

Good games though thanks gents.

Black_Out_424
04-01-2015, 09:58 AM
Right on!! See on the battlefield. We had a blast playing hotwire last night. We had an epic moment when Blackout was driving a control vehicle on Hotwire and was run off the road by his own team. He goes on an awesome rant and then I tell him.....I was the blueberry in the other car who ran you off the bridge. Priceless.

ya ya ya. sometimes i vent, but evidently you guys want me to make a youtube channel of it. But it was great games and great friends all playing. Been having a blast playing this game.

Major Stains
04-01-2015, 07:20 PM
Hey Southtown!
That's no way to treat a Canadian...asshole! :fish:

:ar15::baby:

*the word asshole is a term of endearment when referring to fellow MPs when they keep bitch slapping you on BFH...lol

Retro
04-01-2015, 08:34 PM
ya ya ya. sometimes i vent, but evidently you guys want me to make a youtube channel of it. But it was great games and great friends all playing. Been having a blast playing this game.

Twitch the bitching, good entertainment is hard to find.

SouthtownSlayer
04-02-2015, 08:30 AM
Hey Southtown!
That's no way to treat a Canadian...asshole! :fish:

:ar15::baby:

*the word asshole is a term of endearment when referring to fellow MPs when they keep bitch slapping you on BFH...lol

Man, I was laughing my ass off the the first time....the second time when I saw your name show up after killing ya I freaking lost it!! Best part of both kills was they were both with the grenade launcher, moments like this I wish I was freaking recording!!!!! Love you too bro!!!! :becky::hippie:

Major Stains
04-02-2015, 04:08 PM
Man, I was laughing my ass off the the first time....the second time when I saw your name show up after killing ya I freaking lost it!!

I pictured you spitting Boddingtons all over the screen...the kill was frustrating but when your name flashed up I just pissed myself. The second time I nearly threw the controller at the wall. Lol
All is not lost though, as I've bought some extra big pins for my homemade Southtown voodoo doll...so next time you aim at me, I'm jabbing those bad boys in your tiny doll thumbs!

Watch your back

mechatool
04-03-2015, 09:41 AM
Live action Conquest! Watch how they take C point and then back out to take A.

https://youtu.be/i_119P6My2I

theczech99
04-03-2015, 10:46 AM
Looks like we're not taking full advantage of sabotage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzf7stLrN2U

I just played 2 quick conquest rounds and got 7 kills by sabotaging doors. One got a double kill. Also sabotaged a SUV while the guy was running the mini gun. I bet he was shocked when his SUV exploded.

Major Stains
04-03-2015, 02:36 PM
Live action Conquest! Watch how they take C point and then back out to take A.

https://youtu.be/i_119P6My2I

Not bad, but the vid below is my preferred route into the objective.
Go in hot like a boss!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EaY811g8ME&sns=em

mechatool
04-03-2015, 03:07 PM
Not bad, but the vid below is my preferred route into the objective.
Go in hot like a boss!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EaY811g8ME&sns=em

Awesome, I love the technique!!! This is also how you parallel park….Like A Boss.

Black_Out_424
04-03-2015, 08:22 PM
All I see here are two new examples on how I should drive in BFH and take points. Just need to drive like a bad ass.

Major Stains
04-04-2015, 05:26 AM
Good games last night, and I even had a blast from the past teaming up with Luv/ Hate and Old Greg who were MPs waaaay back in the day.

Then the later it got, the more MPs came online and I ended up getting in some great games with/ against Southtown, Badger, Clip and a few others I think.
I now have to buy some more voodoo pins as Badger seemed to enjoy taking my head clean off with his rifle on several occasions! (Is there a secret forum called 'Killing Stains Softly'??):ar15::bolt:

Still enjoying this game and managing to net a few points playing the objectives, but my KDR and other stats seem to be spiralling further down into the abyss every night.

donhardeone
04-06-2015, 07:01 AM
Got in several good rounds over the weekend with Blackwater, Freak, and DoubleTap. We mainly played some Hotwire, but got in a few rounds of rescue that wound up being a blast. Highlight of playing this weekend had to be taking down a chopper with breaching charges. :biggrin:

theczech99
04-06-2015, 07:37 AM
This one is pretty good too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4yARY4O2Fs

RC-1136
04-07-2015, 07:08 AM
I'm on the fence about getting this or Mortal Kombat X. Seriously, is this game worth the $60? (I can get it for $40 on Amazon) Or am I going to be frustrated like I was in BF4 and hate myself for giving EA more of my money? Believe or not, I do trust your opinions. Except for maybe Southtown's.

SouthtownSlayer
04-07-2015, 07:35 AM
I'm on the fence about getting this or Mortal Kombat X. Seriously, is this game worth the $60? (I can get it for $40 on Amazon) Or am I going to be frustrated like I was in BF4 and hate myself for giving EA more of my money? Believe or not, I do trust your opinions. Except for maybe Southtown's.

Spend the $40 and get the game on Amazon if you can! I can say, Visceral definitely impressed me with very few issues at release in comparison to the horrible debacle Dice released in BF4.

Like pretty much every Multiplayer game that I've played, there are ALWAYS issues (hit detection, OP weapons, etc, etc...) and it will definitely stress even the most calm individual quite a bit but I feel most of that stress is due to my inability to be a good player. So, if I can see past the minor issues and my shitty game play then yes I can honestly say I enjoy the game and would recommend it to someone that isn't you!

Hopefully you don't consider my opinion asshole! :ak::becky:

RC-1136
04-07-2015, 07:40 AM
Spend the $40 and get the game on Amazon if you can! I can say, Visceral definitely impressed me with very few issues at release in comparison to the horrible debacle Dice released in BF4.

Like pretty much every Multiplayer game that I've played, there are ALWAYS issues (hit detection, OP weapons, etc, etc...) and it will definitely stress even the most calm individual quite a bit but I feel most of that stress is due to my inability to be a good player. So, if I can see past the minor issues and my shitty game play then yes I can honestly say I enjoy the game and would recommend it to someone that isn't you!

Hopefully you don't consider my opinion asshole! :ak::becky:

Speaking of OP weapons, I'm not going to be putting in the time that I did with BF4. Is it possible to play this casually and still be competitive? Or will the players with all the unlocks rip you a new one. That is why I am thinking about getting MK10. I won't be playing the MP in it and just go through the story with my favorite characters.

theczech99
04-07-2015, 07:43 AM
Speaking of OP weapons, I'm not going to be putting in the time that I did with BF4. Is it possible to play this casually and still be competitive? Or will the players with all the unlocks rip you a new one. That is why I am thinking about getting MK10. I won't be playing the MP in it and just go through the story with my favorite characters.
Yes you can be competitive from the beginning. I'm still running with my firsts weapon unlocks.

Ullrsdog
04-07-2015, 08:38 AM

I'd say it depends on the game mode, you can have loads of fun being a douche bag like I was last night playing Hotwire...find the routes people like to use and drop some c4 in the road and wait for the multi-kills to rack up. In conquest you might get raped because you wont know maps and routes at first but once you learn a few of them you should be ok. Heist is also fun fast games that you can be competitive in with no unlocks...and BTW it doesn't take much to get the good OP guns...get the Limited edition if you can so you can get the ACW-R, that will get you started off on the right foot.

Major Stains
04-07-2015, 08:59 AM
am I going to be frustrated like I was in BF4 and hate myself for giving EA more of my money?

Although you obviously harbour a massive level of hatred towards BF after 4, you might just grin and bare this one enough because of a few new really fun game modes and joining MPs on the Battlefield again.
I was really on the fence because I hadn't got my money's worth out of BF4, but glad I did go for it in the end because when you do get a squad of MPs on new modes like Hotwire, not only is it hilarious, but with the skill level of you guys, you can pretty much guarantee a win.

The frustrations I have from this game aren't from the dodgy build of the game, but from my inability to press the right buttons in the right order.
A man of your capability should be golden!

That being said, if you buy it and hate it then it is pretty much Southtowns fault.

*Edit
In my limited BF experience, nothing felt new and exciting with regards to weapons/ maps/ gun play, but tearing down the streets with the bass pumping and your squad hanging out the windows is a must.
The SP isn't too shabby either, although not particularly challenging to a BF vet the style of the story is fairly original (albeit predictable plot)

Beano
04-07-2015, 03:07 PM
It's still frustrating RC because the game is built on the old prepatch Frostbite engine from BF4. On top of that the time to kill is faster in this game. Thus you can expect a lower KDR. Everyone has a lower KDR by some degree because this game is more CQC and a fast TTK. Anyhow with that being said if you can just accept that like I'm trying to do it's a blast. Besides the only reason to play is to joke around and hang out with everyone. Like dog said there are many ways to get some cheap kills and laughs. My new favorites are sabotaging doors and weapons. Last night I sabotaged an LMG pickup weapon only to die from a guy that just saw me do it. What does the guy do? He picks up the weapon and I see him blow up in the kill cam. AWESOME!

Oh and I can't forget my all time favorite is the taser. It's hilarious when you taze someone and have a huge group of dudes interrogate him. It looks super gay but funny.

Beano
04-07-2015, 03:22 PM
I would like to add the following to the police reports. I don't know if it's against MP policy but apparently this game has gone straight to Remec's head. I don't know if he's playing too much hotwire but maybe someone should see if he's ok. Remec tried to take down a car in Montreal yesterday and made the news.

http://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/family-threatened-with-chain-saw-in-road-rage-incident

P.S. Remy how did you unlock that weapon?

http://youtu.be/joZjyLNuYlg

mechatool
04-07-2015, 03:43 PM
LOL! I think you need to have 2 million in your wallet to unlock the Jason Mask. After the unlock the chainsaw is unlocked as a melee weapon.

Major Stains
04-07-2015, 03:45 PM
Thanks to Czech and Carpe Mortis for the good games tonight.
I'm still so bad at conquest it just isn't funny, but when there is an objective like blood money or similar I can hold my own even with my usual pissy kdr.
The new modes are certainly keeping me coming back for more.

johnnyh1976
04-08-2015, 12:04 PM
Well.....so it begins.....again. Hooked up with the MP's on Friday and last night for some games on Hardline.....both nights well into the 1-2AM range.

Hardline is now starting to grow on me aside from the usual online issues...lag, kill trades and such. Blood money was 100x better playing with a squad and communication.

Is it me or are some maps limited to certain game modes? Either way, great to re-unite with some of the MP's that helped get me hooked into the BF franchise from the BC2 and BF3 days. Fun times as always.

Spike Forehand
04-08-2015, 05:12 PM

Like most BF games, I really enjoy this when I get to play with MP's on a winning team. Playing with rando's on a shitty team totally blows. I'm trying to get myself to just quit when the team I'm on sucks, but I never like to be that guy who doesn't give the team a chance to turn it around.

The game is super stable in my opinion - very little and infrequent warping. You still get a lot of mutual kills, but I've never really hated those cause they help my kdr :)

Also really like that in general MP's are playing Hotwire, Heist and Bloodmoney rather than CQ. Games where you can play the objective reasonably well, and bitch about the dickheads not playing the objective and just going for cheap kills.

I also laugh a lot in game - way more than I ever did with BF4 or BF3 that's for sure. Really crazy, funny shit happens. And the music and fast pace just makes it seem more alive than BF4 ever was.

Like Beano said - not a game to play if you care about your KDR. In most Hotwire games, I'm going like 3-8 or worse, but it's OK cause I'm playing the objective and road-killing camping bitches and RPG whores never, ever gets old.

Got a video snippet of czech road-killing some dude camping on top of a rock with a chopper. I'lll try to upload it here. It was hilarious.

theczech99
04-08-2015, 06:25 PM
Got a video snippet of czech road-killing some dude camping on top of a rock with a chopper. I'lll try to upload it here. It was hilarious.

I have it from my point of view too.

Major Stains
04-11-2015, 02:46 AM
Had a blast with Southtown, Carpe Mortis, Badger, Snowblind and co last night.
If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me where in Canada I lived, I'd be able to buy a big bowl of Poontang, I mean Poutine by now.
You ass Southtown!

How the devs haven't managed to fix squads yet, and the fact my damn loadouts reset the whole damn time is beyond me.
Took a good 30 minutes of finding alternative way in to the squad, as the squad menu fails let me in every time.

donhardeone
04-11-2015, 08:51 AM
Had a blast playing rounds with Teach and Freak early last night, and then later with Teach, Freak, Blackwater, HC, and Retro. We definitely lost more than usual since the :censored: blueberries wouldn't do anything. I have several vids on my feed where I pumped 6+ bullets into people with them still surviving. What a night of BS, but a helluva lot of fun with you guys.

theczech99
04-11-2015, 05:52 PM
I played a lot of Hotwire today while no one else was playing. I've found that staying in a capture car the entire game is a good way to activate all four perks. One of my best kills was while hanging out of the back of a car fending off attackers. I thought the car chasing was just about the right distance for the delay time of a grenade. I tossed my one and only grenade onto the ground. When it exploded it took out the car and all four passengers. LMAO

Major Stains
04-11-2015, 07:06 PM
I played a lot of Hotwire today while no one else was playing. I've found that staying in a capture car the entire game is a good way to activate all four perks. One of my best kills was while hanging out of the back of a car fending off attackers. I thought the car chasing was just about the right distance for the delay time of a grenade. I tossed my one and only grenade onto the ground. When it exploded it took out the car and all four passengers. LMAO

Nice nade kill, love to see it if you had time to share it.

I agree I need to get some more Hotwire in as it is a lot of fun, plus it would be handy to pimp up some of the lesser used vehicles to use is other's game types.
Not that Battlelog keeps my load outs longer than a day.

ROW
04-12-2015, 06:45 AM
can anyone help me with last multi trophy BF Hardline ? gona need good hacker fairly soon to hit reputayion 4 .. many thanks, THE ROW ....

theczech99
04-12-2015, 10:32 AM
can anyone help me with last multi trophy BF Hardline ? gona need good hacker fairly soon to hit reputayion 4 .. many thanks, THE ROW ....

I'm willing to help out if you'd like to do the same for me when I get to the point of needing the upgrades too.

theczech99
04-12-2015, 10:37 AM
One of my games from yesterday. I thought I had the grenade kill video but I guess I didn't save it. :pout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuIKFS5JlWg

Chopper Roadkill. Spike caught it from his POV too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRNCssYj9iA

theczech99
04-14-2015, 09:18 AM
Last night Beano and I discovered that all it takes to show up on the mini map is for an enemy to look at you. It doesn't put the orange triangle over your head but you will be on the map.

TonkaToys
04-14-2015, 10:26 AM
So I don't need to spam that spot button anymore? Hang on, that is the only way I get any points!

Retro
04-14-2015, 11:24 AM
Pretty much owned it last night with Teach, HC and Blackwater. Sckrapps joined in but sadly for him, he was on the other team (sorry about the tea-bagging .....well, not really :ak:).

Teach joined HC and I late on Downtown. I swear HC & I were able to inspire the blueberries. Down by nearly 100 points, the two of us pretty much held both A & C before Teach came in to back us up. Suddenly the blueberries actually began playing the objective and while we knocked over 400 tickets off the enemy, they were only able to take away about 25 of ours from that point.

HardlyCapable13
04-14-2015, 11:26 AM
Pretty much owned it last night with Teach, HC and Blackwater. Sckrapps joined in but sadly for him, he was on the other team (sorry about the tea-bagging .....well, not really :ak:).

Teach joined HC and I late on Downtown. I swear HC & I were able to inspire the blueberries. Down by nearly 100 points, the two of us pretty much held both A & C before Teach came in to back us up. Suddenly the blueberries actually began playing the objective and while we knocked over 400 tickets off the enemy, they were only able to take away about 25 of ours from that point.

That was fun last night. Hoping to get some more rounds in tonight.

I had to quit using the K10, it just felt sooooo cheap (even though most of my deaths come from it).

HardlyCapable13
04-14-2015, 11:28 AM
Is there a "test range" in this? I'd like to finally get some chopper time in, but don't want to do it in-game.

Major Stains
04-14-2015, 02:46 PM
Is there a "test range" in this? I'd like to finally get some chopper time in, but don't want to do it in-game.

I don't think so.
I used to love being able to spawn into maps solo on the old CoD games.
Wish that was an option on the Battlefield.

HardlyCapable13
04-14-2015, 03:01 PM
I don't think so.
I used to love being able to spawn into maps solo on the old CoD games.
Wish that was an option on the Battlefield.

It was in BF4.

theczech99
04-15-2015, 10:51 AM
Got lucky this morn playing a bit before leaving for work. The best was to unlock all 4 rep perks is by playing Hotwire on a map with less than 10 players. Even better when you find one of these games with a hacker playing. Hopefully I can finish this assignment tonight.

I was dreading the grind to complete this assignment but with Beano and I working together I've had some LMAO moments.

Sckrapps
04-16-2015, 05:38 PM
Sckrapps joined in but sadly for him, he was on the other team (sorry about the tea-bagging .....well, not really :ak:).

Yeah, thanks for the squad invite too, btw. I kept trying to switch over but it wouldn't let me since your team consistently outnumbered ours.

TonkaToys
04-16-2015, 05:54 PM
I've got to hook up with you guys some time, but our timezones are so different that I saw Czech's early morning game as I was getting ready to finish for the evening.

theczech99
04-17-2015, 04:24 PM
It took me 4 rounds to get my 5 camera coins. I played TDM placing them high up on palm trees and poles. The two in the first round was awesome! Then played one round of TDM with the Mac-10 and got 17 kills with it. 8 more to go for the "Menz in the hood" trophy and platinum.

TrojanTeacher
04-17-2015, 10:43 PM
Hi guys! Please remember to go to:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/forum/threadview/2979150493944616685/

to help promote Team MP. We want to get this place going like it use to be. Thanks!

Major Stains
04-18-2015, 05:37 AM
Hi guys! Please remember to go to:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/forum/threadview/2979150493944616685/

to help promote Team MP. We want to get this place going like it use to be. Thanks!

Recruitment threads for other consoles are also available... (Albeit a bit dated) :attention:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2955065670084102894/

Spike Forehand
04-18-2015, 10:47 AM
Recruitment threads for other consoles are also available... (Albeit a bit dated) :attention:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2955065670084102894/

That's the old BF3/PS3 post.

Here's the latest one:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/forum/threadview/2955065229603617346/

Major Stains
04-18-2015, 01:36 PM
That's the old BF3/PS3 post.

Here's the latest one:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/forum/threadview/2955065229603617346/

Thanks Spike, it must need updating in the MP recruitment thread too!

TrojanTeacher
04-18-2015, 05:23 PM
If possible, try to promote both. Either way it helps bring people in.

Major Stains
04-20-2015, 12:48 AM
Thanks to Czech and Gink for those few games of conquest.
That last one, holed up in the bank vault, surrounded by red triangles. Reminded me of the closing scenes of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid! It was a plucky stand off.

Good games.

Gink
04-20-2015, 10:45 AM
Thanks to Czech and Gink for those few games of conquest.
That last one, holed up in the bank vault, surrounded by red triangles. Reminded me of the closing scenes of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid! It was a plucky stand off.

Good games.

I flipped on the console planning to start Watch Dogs or maybe pick up Far Cry again, but saw there were 2 MPs that seemed to be in the same match and had to jump on the opportunity!
I think with the promotion I gained I'm up to level 16, so my loadouts are still pretty crappy. Definitely need to get in more often, was a lot of fun.
Sorry for passing so much gas! Can't seem to help myself when we're brawling in confined spaces.

Major Stains
04-26-2015, 02:01 AM
Caught some good games with Gink and Tonka last night.
I could not get going on Blood Money, I found wherever I went led to a crazy scene of mayhem where we got overrun pretty quick.
The tide turned later with Tonka on Hotwire, where we were pretty much leading the charge in most matches which made a nice change.
Thanks guys, and sorry for not being mic'ed up as usual.

(Anyone else been in a game with a [MP]Switch or something like that? I was in a game saw them win a match then disappear again. Didn't recognise the tag)

Gink
04-26-2015, 08:57 PM
Good times. I'm hooked on Blood Money, but it is definitely chaotic and easy to have rounds where you can't seem to accomplish much. I like that their are multiple ways to PTFO though. One of the Better rounds I had score wise I think we spent 90% of the match defending our own vault.

I'm always down and for playing other modes too, if you find me playing blood money, feel free to shoot me an invite or message to go play conquest, hotwire, heist or whatever.

TonkaToys
04-28-2015, 08:33 AM
Good to hook up with you guys.

I like to play Hotwire if I want a definite win... most people don't seem to realise that you just need to get in one of those cars and drive like a nutter to rack up the wins. Everyone seems to spend their time shooting each other! I normally plant a satphone near a car and then if you get killed, you spawn right next to the new car again. Easy money!

I'll even wire up a car with sabotage, drive it close to the baddies and hop out - tee hee.

I did have a bit of a laugh with the breaching charges when I couldn't get in a car - you may have heard me laughing maniacally, Stains. However that feels a bit cheap as the maps really limit where you can drive.

Major Stains
04-29-2015, 01:52 AM
Well it took 16 months, but I finally managed to win a round of Battlefield.
So this hereby marks my official retirement from the series.
Bow down and bathe in my reflective awesomeness mere mortals!

Team MP Rocks!!!

http://i57.tinypic.com/io2bzm.jpg

Good games fellas, just please don't mention the fact that I sucked ass up till that game. Ta.

TonkaToys
04-30-2015, 10:10 AM
Blimey, you other guys don't know how much times Johnny, Clip and I had to set up the kills and the objectives before Stains finally got to that point... they should award medals for what we had to go through.

Just kidding Stains, you thoroughly deserved that MVP!

Funny how quickly the games started emptying, once there were 4 MPs in them.

theczech99
05-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Looks like I'll be MIA for a few days. Came home today to a ransacked house. Probably some punk teenagers since the items taken were kid based electronics. I think I showed up while in progress. ps4 was removed and the cabinet was pulled from the wall as if they were trying to get the cables. I still have my ps4 but no controls. One was not even a week old.

Retro
05-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Looks like I'll be MIA for a few days. Came home today to a ransacked house. Probably some punk teenagers since the items taken were kid based electronics. I think I showed up while in progress. ps4 was removed and the cabinet was pulled from the wall as if they were trying to get the cables. I still have my ps4 but no controls. One was not even a week old.

That sucks. My neighbour just had the same thing happen to him. He did walk in, unfortunately for the two punks, he's 6'10" 350lbs. He pinned the pair of them to the wall with one hand while calling the cops with the other.

Few things piss me off more than theft.

Major Stains
05-01-2015, 05:42 PM
Shit Czech that sucks.
Sorry to hear that, hope things work out and those little fuckers get tasered.

TonkaToys
05-02-2015, 08:53 AM
Sorry to hear that Czech

DayliteMag
05-02-2015, 03:45 PM

Super sorry to hear that Czech. Hope your insurance gets you sorted out. I'm in that biz so if you need any advice/help just reach out.

donhardeone
05-02-2015, 04:07 PM
Dang...sorry to hear that Czech.

Got in some great games with Blackwater last night. Hate I am missing Hardline weekend, but out of town until late tomorrow.

Retro
05-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Finally played some Hotwire last night with Teach, HC & Freak. Pretty much the most boring game mode in BF. :yawn:

They seriously need to add Rush into this game.

HardlyCapable13
05-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Finally played some Hotwire last night with Teach, HC & Freak. Pretty much the most boring game mode in BF. :yawn:

They seriously need to add Rush into this game.

I'm with you. Hotwire is really boring. The only time I ever liked it was to rack up some cash right after release.

I'm not understanding why they left rush out; I always thought it was the one of the most popular game modes, right next to conquest.

donhardeone
05-04-2015, 11:38 AM
I personally love Hotwire, but I could see how others may find it boring. If you play with or against people who don't PTFO, it gets boring REALLY quickly.

I miss rush though. I don't get why it was left out of BFH really. That being said, collectively we did't play nearly as much rush in BF4 for some reason as we did in BF3. It's always one of my favorite modes.

HardlyCapable13
05-04-2015, 11:43 AM
I personally love Hotwire, but I could see how others may find it boring. If you play with or against people who don't PTFO, it gets boring REALLY quickly.

Every match we played we won and all 4 of us were in the top of our team. Hell, I went 0-12 and got MVP of the match; by a lot. The boring part is just jumping in a car, driving in circles, getting breach charged into oblivion, rinse and repeat. Then you got the weirdos off on a hill sniping (freak) or jumping in your car to help but not even having a damn repair tool (freak). It boils down to, if I want to drive I'll play Forza.

It's a cool idea and I'm glad they're coming up with something completely new, just not for me.

TonkaToys
05-06-2015, 09:11 AM
Thanks for the games last night Stains; I thought I'd try out Conquest for a change and it was quite good fun.

We should hook up on iMessage or something like that to make communication easier when neither of us has headsets on.

Ullrsdog
05-06-2015, 09:20 AM

I miss rush though. I don't get why it was left out of BFH really. That being said, collectively we did't play nearly as much rush in BF4 for some reason as we did in BF3. It's always one of my favorite modes.

I'm with you, I think it's a load of fun...but then again I play the driver role, and the asshole with breaching charges, or tripmines by the cars, or sabotage...I just get a kick out of the hijinks that you can cause. Plus making Sheepdog get all angry with me because I keep on setting traps for him is HILARIOUS!!!

Major Stains
05-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the games last night Stains; I thought I'd try out Conquest for a change and it was quite good fun.

We should hook up on iMessage or something like that to make communication easier when neither of us has headsets on.

Sounds like a plan.
It's always way to late to fill the house with my bellowing, and although the PS app is pretty good for typing, it seems to disconnect at frequent intervals and the time it takes for messages to appear can take ages.

Good games, Conquest always makes me sharpen my skills compared to the other modes.

Major Stains
05-21-2015, 08:22 AM
Managed to get some decent games in with Badger, Clip, (Sensei & Blue) when we eventually all ended up on the same squad.
Gotta love me some bonus XP.

I love the fact when I PTFO, I can squeeze into the top half of the leaderboard and still be 0-3... who needs to get 30 kills every game anyway? :ak: :bolt:

Saw one guy go 100-20 the other day!

CELockwood
05-23-2015, 07:29 AM
Had my introduction to this game yesterday with Retro, Skrapps, and Freak. Much appreciate you guys leading me around.

Any quick tips or hints on what to buy first (or what not to buy)?

Retro
05-23-2015, 10:28 AM
Had my introduction to this game yesterday with Retro, Skrapps, and Freak. Much appreciate you guys leading me around.

Any quick tips or hints on what to buy first (or what not to buy)?

Personally I would start out with the Assault Class (medic). So obviously you want the med pack and defib/syringe. For grenades, the incendiary are awesome. For guns, I like the SG553 (cops) or the AKS (criminals) or the ACWR (both). Best set up for guns which produce the most accuracy and control;

Optics - Your choice, I really like the Kobra sight.
Accessory - Laser sight - improves control
Muzzle - Heavy barrel - improves accuracy
Grip - Stubby grip - better control & accuracy

For the Assault class I really like the G17 as the side-arm as well.

Sneaken1
05-23-2015, 11:47 AM
Totally bummed work has been putting me though the ringer this month. Sounds like y'all have been having a blast!

Major Stains
05-23-2015, 01:52 PM
Totally bummed work has been putting me though the ringer this month. Sounds like y'all have been having a blast!

Hope work levels out for you soon.
Look forward to catching you on the Battlefield....

Ullrsdog
06-02-2015, 04:14 PM
had some fun times watching Blackout blow stuff up last night in a few games of hotwire...our team somehow would decide to go down by a couple hundred tickets before they decided to start driving cars. So the games looked tight but in reality they were full of trolls (Blackout would at least jump in car from time to time) that would only play the last few minutes of the round.

I did spend one game "guarding" a vehicle just because I was having fun with it, I also had a good laugh when a random Nade blew up one of the objective cars along with it's three occupants as one of them was hanging out the window trying to shoot me :car: + :ak: = :boom:

Retro
06-10-2015, 09:02 PM
Wow, playing Hardline with Teach and who joins? Daylite. Then Damo. Then Freak joins us. Then ....mutha fracking Mr. Blitzer. HB jumped in for good measure.

DayliteMag
06-11-2015, 06:55 AM
Wow, playing Hardline with Teach and who joins? Daylite. Then Damo. Then Freak joins us. Then ....mutha fracking Mr. Blitzer. HB jumped in for good measure.

Was awesome getting in a few rounds with the old gang. Wish I could have stayed around to see Blitz back on the BF.

P.S. I'm trying to use Tapatalk.....again. Maybe this time will be the charm. I must be an idiot 'cuz it just feels like crap to me.

Psalm
06-11-2015, 08:40 AM
Anyone else unlocked the 300 knockout, god, that thing is delicious.

Retro
06-11-2015, 09:20 AM
Was awesome getting in a few rounds with the old gang. Wish I could have stayed around to see Blitz back on the BF.

P.S. I'm trying to use Tapatalk.....again. Maybe this time will be the charm. I must be an idiot 'cuz it just feels like crap to me.

I just use the normal site on my phone. Can't stand mobile or tapatalk.

Retro
06-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Anyone else unlocked the 300 knockout, god, that thing is delicious.

Sadly I've only really used Assault and Engineer so far. Need to start working on Enforcer and Professional.

HardlyCapable13
06-11-2015, 10:18 AM
I just use the normal site on my phone. Can't stand mobile or tapatalk.

Same here.

Major Stains
10-10-2015, 03:03 AM
Thanks for the games DeadChaos.

I never really managed to get it going last night, felt like the other team had their shit together in those games.
What did you think of the cops and robbers feel to it?

I'll jump on if I see you again this weekend, in between a bit of Star Wars beta.

Major Stains
07-16-2016, 02:52 AM
Managed to grab a few rounds with DC late last night.
Forgot how much I love the pace of this game, but it does suck running around with no strategy hoping to break down a determined foe.

DeadChaos
07-16-2016, 12:43 PM
Sorry I left, got disconnected in the last game and was just to tired to start another. I did not have a good time last night, played 5 and lost all 5. It was near impossible to get close to that money stash in the middle without getting destroyed. I might jump on again tonight for one or two, possibly more depending on the chief if she wants to watch a movie or not.

DeadChaos
07-16-2016, 03:26 PM
Still not able to get back online in Hardline since getting disconnected last night. Also can not get into BF4 online but Rocket League connects fine.

http://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13701171_10154547384282150_7477464412831324469_o.j pg

Edit: RB6 Siege also connects without problems.

GRRowl74
07-16-2016, 05:42 PM
EA/BF problem perhaps?

DeadChaos
07-17-2016, 05:12 AM
Working now.