PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield Hardline Active Player List

LandShark
03-17-2015, 02:05 PM
http://cdn.cheatcc.com/news_images/Battlefield%20Hardline.jpg

Welcome to the Battlefield Hardline forum!
This is the list of current players. To have your name added, please respond to this thread with your name and Gamertag once you have a copy of the game.

Note that we recommend that you include a message as part of your friend request letting people know you are a member of Team MP.

Remember, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ADD EVERYONE WHO IS IN THE LIST BEFORE YOU! Do not wait for them to add you. Thanks

List Open

ACTIVE PLAYER LIST

XBOX One:
Board name • Gamertag

landshark • TexLandShark

Freak • Thefreak75

HardlyCapable13 • HardlyCapable13

TrojanTeacher • TrojanTeacher

donhardeone • donhardeone

Daylitemag • daylitemag

reaper66865 • reaper66865

Sckrapps • Sckrapps

MUjedi • MUjedi

Toxic Avenger72 • Toxic Avenger72

WildBill • WildBill

CELockwood • CELockwood

Airease • Airease

Red Dog 13 • reddawg13

ADaftBullet • A Daft Bullet

wi1dcherry • wi1dcherry

PS4:
Board name • Gamertag

Spike Forehand • spike4hand

SouthtownSlayer • SouthtownSlayer

mechatool • mechatool

Badgerute • BadgerUte

Curahee11 • Curahee11

Sheepdog320 • Sheepdog320

EPIC50CAL • EPIC50CAL

Black_Out_424 • Black_Out_424

SFBanks • SFBanks

ROW • row231

Snowblind • IxxSNOWBLINDxxI

clip05 • clip05

bobosda1 • bobosda1

theczech99 • theczech99

Gink • Johnny_Gink

Carpe_Mortis • Carpe_Mortis

Ullrsdog • Ullrsdog

TonkaToys • TonkaToys

Sneaken1 • Sneaken1

------------------------------------------------

TheFreak75
03-17-2015, 02:30 PM
Freak-Thefreak75

TrojanTeacher
03-17-2015, 03:51 PM
TrojanTeacher - TrojanTeacher

HardlyCapable13
03-17-2015, 03:53 PM
TrojanTeacher - TrojanTeacher

Lazy ass

donhardeone
03-17-2015, 07:11 PM
donhardeone - donhardeone

HardlyCapable13
03-17-2015, 07:47 PM
donhardeone - donhardeone

Added

DayliteMag
03-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Daylitemag - daylitemag

HardlyCapable13
03-18-2015, 11:51 AM
Daylitemag - daylitemag

Added

reaper66865
03-18-2015, 05:49 PM
reaper66865-reaper66865
new to Battlefield so please bare with me.

HardlyCapable13
03-18-2015, 06:10 PM
reaper66865-reaper66865
new to Battlefield so please bare with me.

Added.

johnnyh1976
03-22-2015, 06:04 PM
johnnyh1976 - johnnyh1976

Had a lot of fun with Southtown, Beeano, and Sheepdog last night. Gameplay is super fast. Loving it so far. Going to have to upgrade my headset. Been using my Turtle Beach P11 PS3 headset. Rigged it to work with the PS4 but voice chat does not come though loud enough. With the fast paced gameplay and players not PTFO, teamwork and comms are going to be important for sure.

Sckrapps
03-22-2015, 11:22 PM
Sckrapps * Sckrapps

Have had some stability issues with it, but seems to be working now. Hope to get some games in with y'all soon

HardlyCapable13
03-23-2015, 09:53 AM
Sckrapps * Sckrapps

Have had some stability issues with it, but seems to be working now. Hope to get some games in with y'all soon

Added

theczech99
03-27-2015, 04:03 PM
theczech99 theczech99

MUjedi
03-28-2015, 07:12 PM
MUjedi MUjedi

Beano
03-29-2015, 02:58 PM
Man this is a sad sad short list. Can't hardly ever fill a squad. Hopefully more will come along soon.

Gink
03-29-2015, 03:24 PM
Man this is a sad sad short list. Can't hardly ever fill a squad. Hopefully more will come along soon.
Think it was yesterday I jumped on, 6 MPs were on, playing either TDM or Heist, on 6 different servers.

Major Stains
03-29-2015, 03:39 PM

Match making doesn't help much either.
I had to play against Badger and Clip for 4 rounds before it let me over. EpicCal joined to ease the pain.

I suggested maybe we have a 'friend of the team' section below, just so we can fill out squads with like minded people. Genuine MPs would be better, but these are lean times my friends.

*PS. Please don't be offended if I don't join you in Team Deathmatch, even my pitiful Conquest scores make me look like a boss compared to the ass pounding I take in TDM...

(Sorry, this should be in War Stories)

SouthtownSlayer
03-29-2015, 03:44 PM
Think it was yesterday I jumped on, 6 MPs were on, playing either TDM or Heist, on 6 different servers.

Seems the XBoners are MP'ing this a bit more than the PS4ers!

Like Destiny, seems the PS4 MPeeps log on later in the evenings (starting around 2200) which well usually means I'm either falling asleep or just burnt-out.
Tried getting into a group the other night about 0100 and well the squad ended up full and sadly it sucks being the odd man out, so switched to TDM.

Gink
03-29-2015, 10:03 PM
The first afternoon I fired it up, I thought the squard join was much improved. I joined on a friend from the menu, got stuck on the op team, but at the end of the match was switched automatically to their team AND squad, which seemed like magic.
Who knows, maybe you guys saw me and jumped over and joined me and I was totally wrong in thinking they'd finally made the system "smart" to help friends squad up.

mechatool
03-30-2015, 09:48 AM
Seems the XBoners are MP'ing this a bit more than the PS4ers!

Like Destiny, seems the PS4 MPeeps log on later in the evenings (starting around 2200) which well usually means I'm either falling asleep or just burnt-out.
Tried getting into a group the other night about 0100 and well the squad ended up full and sadly it sucks being the odd man out, so switched to TDM.

Sorry about that South. It definitely sucks being odd man out. We sent you some invites when there was an opening. It always fun running in a squad with you.

HardlyCapable13
03-30-2015, 10:19 AM
the squad ended up full and sadly it sucks being the odd man out, so switched to TDM.

Just do what we do over on xBone if a squad is full and break off into two smaller squads. It actually works better for holding multiple flags.

SouthtownSlayer
03-30-2015, 02:45 PM
Sorry about that South. It definitely sucks being odd man out. We sent you some invites when there was an opening. It always fun running in a squad with you.

I wish I could say the feeling was mutual!!! :ar15::boink:

Toxic Avenger72
03-30-2015, 05:08 PM
Toxic Avenger72 Toxic Avenger72

HardlyCapable13
03-30-2015, 05:24 PM
Toxic Avenger72 • Toxic Avenger72

Added

Black_Out_424
03-31-2015, 06:10 PM
On the list and been having a blast with eveyone!! Starting not to suck! Long live us PS4ers.

TonkaToys
04-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Added myself; invite me if you need a meat shield.

Wildbill
04-18-2015, 12:49 PM
Hey peeps. Add me if you could. I'm having mic issues but can hear you fine. Seems my controller is wacked.

HardlyCapable13
04-18-2015, 01:02 PM
Hey peeps. Add me if you could. I'm having mic issues but can hear you fine. Seems my controller is wacked.

added

TrojanTeacher
04-18-2015, 05:28 PM

BILL! No mic? No wonder you weren't joining our parties. Makes sense. Hope to see you online!

Sneaken1
05-11-2015, 11:29 AM
Hey all, I should be able to get on tonight. PSN: Sneaken1

Going to try and join the platoon as well :)

Ullrsdog
05-13-2015, 02:27 PM
Hey all, I should be able to get on tonight. PSN: Sneaken1

Going to try and join the platoon as well :)

I'm Generally online most nights around 9 Est, hit me up with a friend request and join the fun. Lately it's been Beeano, Sheepdog and me playing during that time frame.

SouthtownSlayer
05-14-2015, 10:32 AM
I'm Generally online most nights around 9 Est, hit me up with a friend request and join the fun. Lately it's been Beeano, Sheepdog and me playing during that time frame.

Bout time you assholes start playing at a normal time, now I can actually join you!

Major Stains
05-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Bout time you assholes start playing at a normal time, now I can actually join you!

Hey! Thats my line...

Ullrsdog
05-14-2015, 04:20 PM

damn I forgot you were here...I'll start playing about 11pm EST, again. I am working on getting online just for you buddy!

REMEC87
05-15-2015, 02:00 PM
I'll be getting back into it although hardline just doesn't feel fun anymore.

SheepDog320
05-17-2015, 06:46 PM

Reme your still alive! Does your ps4 still work haven't seen you in months, if you want we can try and coordinate a bf4 night every once in a while, especially when the new updates come out.

CELockwood
05-23-2015, 07:19 AM
Please add me!

johnnyh1976
05-30-2015, 09:52 AM

I loved this one for the first month or so, I can't get into it anymore either. It's still a decent game, just not for me. I still find myself playing a lot of BF4 on my Xbox one for my Battlefield fix.

Trading Hardline in today to get The Witcher 3 as I'm positive I only got Hardline as filler until Star Wars Battefront releases.

Feel free to remove me from the active player list.

Beano
06-03-2015, 12:04 AM
You can remove me from active list. Just not anyone playing on ps4 side.

Just looked at active list and barely any play. Just an FYI for anyone joining new.

Major Stains
06-03-2015, 02:50 AM
Just an FYI for anyone joining new.

:doh:

Spike Forehand
06-03-2015, 07:34 AM
You can always come back to Destiny Beeano. Xur was asking about you the other day. He has some special shards for you.

I can see myself circling back to this at some point, but for now enjoying Witcher 3 and House of Wolves too much.

Retro
06-03-2015, 08:58 AM
Funny, I see a few people playing this on PS4 every night.

Ullrsdog
06-03-2015, 09:48 AM
You can remove me from active list. Just not anyone playing on ps4 side.

Just looked at active list and barely any play. Just an FYI for anyone joining new.

I logged onto Battelog...saw nobody playing, so I said well I'll watch something with the lady.

SheepDog320
06-03-2015, 09:52 AM
I played all by myself last night, sent u invite beeno.

Beano
06-03-2015, 11:31 AM
Yeah saw that sheep. The thing is this. The best part of battlefield has always been the teamwork and gameplay with fellow mps in a group. This along with the back and forth banter on the headset. I'd say for me this is 75% the reason for continuing to play so long. The other 25% is well just shooting guns.

So while retro says there are guys on every night, well many of those nights it was me solo. Last night it was sheepdog. It's no fun. We never have full squads, there is no teamwork because at best and rarely we may have 3. This is why some people have said this game doesn't feel like battlefield. It doesn't because nobody plays. Simple as that.

In a way I'm jealous of the destiny crew who somehow and unbelievably still have people. Don't get me wrong I'll still play if we have people on, I just don't want new people looking at this "list" to think there is a thriving BF group on ps4. As a side note I love all the people who I play with(in a non gay way Remec) and miss all my former bf buddies who are still trapped in destiny.

Major Stains
06-03-2015, 11:39 AM
Yeah saw that sheep. The thing is this. The best part of battlefield has always been the teamwork and gameplay with fellow mps in a group. This along with the back and forth banter on the headset. I'd say for me this is 75% the reason for continuing to play so long. The other 25% is well just shooting guns.

So while retro says there are guys on every night, well many of those nights it was me solo. Last night it was sheepdog. It's no fun. We never have full squads, there is no teamwork because at best and rarely we may have 3. This is why some people have said this game doesn't feel like battlefield. It doesn't because nobody plays. Simple as that.

In a way I'm jealous of the destiny crew who somehow and unbelievably still have people. Don't get me wrong I'll still play if we have people on, I just don't want new people looking at this "list" to think there is a thriving BF group on ps4. As a side note I love all the people who I play with(in a non gay way Remec) and miss all my former bf buddies who are still trapped in destiny.

It's a fair point. But I would personally prefer bare face lying to new members, with promises of strippers wearing bacon thongs and firing beer canons, whilst we play. If it means getting people through the door. :bump2:

I do see 2-4 on most nights (admittedly not all playing the same game mode), but not as many as the steady 7-9 people on Destiny (admittedly on different game modes). But, yep you're right. A full squad is waaaay more fun.

mechatool
06-03-2015, 01:12 PM

I agree with you Beano. I stopped playing and went back to destiny because what I enjoy the most out of my gaming time is the banter/ribbing on the headset. Not a lot of people picked up Hardline, and the numbers were very low 1, 2, or nobody playing each night. Where as Destiny had 6-12 playing each night. I think we'll have a large group playing when Star Wars Battlefront releases.

Ullrsdog
06-03-2015, 02:56 PM
I agree with you Beano. I stopped playing and went back to destiny because what I enjoy the most out of my gaming time is the banter/ribbing on the headset. Not a lot of people picked up Hardline, and the numbers were very low 1, 2, or nobody playing each night. Where as Destiny had 6-12 playing each night. I think we'll have a large group playing when Star Wars Battlefront releases.

I think we thought the same about Hardline. I was very hesitant to pick it up and honestly would have been fine if I didn't. Why Sheep didn't show up on BL is a minor concern because playing with just me and Blackout the night before was good for a few laughs but the games themselves were just meh.

I hope the crew can come back together for battlefront for sure!

SheepDog320
06-03-2015, 06:39 PM
I think we thought the same about Hardline. I was very hesitant to pick it up and honestly would have been fine if I didn't. Why Sheep didn't show up on BL is a minor concern because playing with just me and Blackout the night before was good for a few laughs but the games themselves were just meh.

I hope the crew can come back together for battlefront for sure!

Dunno I was on from 9:30-11:00

REMEC87
06-05-2015, 08:04 AM
You can take my name off the active list...I'd rather go back to BF4 when I am online.

Badgerute
06-05-2015, 03:06 PM
I'll still be playing hardline. I like it better than bf4. Played both this past week and was surprised by that. Maybe I just like flipping people off in the game. What I really like better are the shooting mechanics. I almost forgot that in bf4 you just mash the trigger and hold with no recoil; I enjoy the recoil in hardline. With all that being said, anyone know what xur is up to this week?

Beano
06-05-2015, 05:22 PM
We could count you as a player Badger but with no mic for all we know you're some dude in china who has hacked Badgers account. As for bf4 I found it semi fun to go back to. But like I said it's all about having a group. If we have that I'll play.

Ullrsdog
06-08-2015, 10:49 AM
Dunno I was on from 9:30-11:00

maybe just timeframe...I have off the res for a while, didn't play much last week at all. But I finished my project that was taking up a lot of my time and I just got done with a long weekend of cards and a class I had to take. So I hope to be back and looking to squad up for sure! As Beeano mentioned that is really the most fun part of playing any online game.

Uglyduck213
06-08-2015, 12:40 PM
Mamma's still gone so I'll be around the next couple of nights getting some game time. Its been fun to squad up again. I had a good'ol time the other night terrorizing new sergants with the PLD for Beano and Company.

SheepDog320
06-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Mamma's still gone so I'll be around the next couple of nights getting some game time. Its been fun to squad up again. I had a good'ol time the other night terrorizing new sergants with the PLD for Beano and Company.

I enjoyed last night also, until I began experiencing the worst lag known to mankind.

SheepDog320
06-09-2015, 07:56 PM
I'll be on tonight and up for bf4 or bfh

Retro
06-09-2015, 08:02 PM
:focus:

Please use the Police Reports (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/forumdisplay.php?374-Battlefield-Hardline-POLICE-REPORTS) (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/forumdisplay.php?374-Battlefield-Hardline-POLICE-REPORTS) (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/forumdisplay.php?374-Battlefield-Hardline-POLICE-REPORTS) thread, this is for requesting to be added or removed from the active players list.

Airease
07-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Please add

Airease - Airease

Red Dog 13
07-11-2015, 07:06 AM
Red : reddawg13

Retro
07-11-2015, 07:11 AM
Updated to here.

Retro
01-09-2016, 01:47 PM
****************************REMINDER************** *****************

If you are NEW, please make sure you post some information about yourself here (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/showthread.php?4117-*-*-*-Post-Your-Introduction-Here!-*-*-*)

You will NOT be added to active players lists until you have.

You should also take some time to go through the site info posts found here (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/forumdisplay.php?5-Clan-Info)

There you find some basic site guidelines and general console player lists. And further questions can be answered by most members in the chat box or you can private message any of the site staff, foundhere (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/showthread.php?5860-The-Team-MP-Site-Staff)

Thank you.

wi1dcherry
06-29-2016, 07:14 PM
wi1dcherry here. I play on xbox one and 360 for Hardline. (My stats are sooo much better for 360).

ADaftBullet
07-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Gamertag: A Daft Bullet

I love Battlefield Hardline. I am usually online at 8pm EST, so don't hesitate to shoot me an invite to play!

DeadChaos
07-08-2016, 03:46 AM
-------------------------updated---------------------------------

DeadChaos
08-08-2016, 04:14 AM
Probably forgot to add myself to this list but in the same breath have removed myself from the list. Since I have finally platinum'ed Hardline, this rooftop sniper infested incendiary grenade spam fest *&%* game has been deleted from my PS4. aaahhhh, now I feel better.