PDA

View Full Version : House of Wolves Expansion

Spike Forehand
04-14-2015, 12:33 PM
Just read that there will be no Raid in House of Wolves. I think that sucks.

RC-1136
04-14-2015, 02:06 PM
I'm kind of sick of the raids to be honest. They're glitchy and repetitive. We can barely get 6 people to run 1 raid a week anymore. I am interested to see what the Prison of Eldars arena mode is like. I've really been into the PVP lately so I am also cautiously excited about the Trials of Osirus. And we can upgrade the Fatebringer to 365 damage!

Badgerute
04-14-2015, 02:19 PM
I'm kind of sick of the raids to be honest. They're glitchy and repetitive. We can barely get 6 people to run 1 raid a week anymore. I am interested to see what the Prison of Eldars arena mode is like. I've really been into the PVP lately so I am also cautiously excited about the Trials of Osirus. And we can upgrade the Fatebringer to 365 damage!

That is also the name my wife has given to my dick. Alas, it has been nerfed since turning 40.

Spike Forehand
04-14-2015, 05:06 PM

Yeah - but I bet you'd be right there if there was a new raid.

That is also the name my wife has given to my dick. Alas, it has been nerfed since turning 40.

Mine's called Husk of the Pit cause it's kind of dry, worn out, and has very little impact. No matter how hard I try to upgrade it, it seems impossible to get there.