PDA

View Full Version : New Maps - Backwoods, Black Friday etc.

Red Dog 13
07-11-2015, 07:18 AM
Really liking the new maps, IMO some good thought gone into the map designs, I thought Backcountry would be a sniper hell, but it actually pretty hard for a sniper to stay undetected for long, Black Friday is like a better thought out Metro with loads of routes around the map, Code Blue and The Beat, I thought would be too small but they are full of action spots and being night maps present a different challenge!

I can honestly say that I now prefer BFH to BF4, less intense, more fun, good range of different game modes, hope to see a few more of you on there soon, at least until Rainbow 6 Siege goes live!

TrojanTeacher
07-11-2015, 05:11 PM
Yes, and you can also dance at the Disco!

donhardeone
07-28-2015, 12:16 PM
It seems like all of you are enjoying the new maps. I've been holding off on getting the map pack and/or Premium, as it has honestly been a bit of a waste on BF4 since I never spent much time playing any of the expansions. Worth the money in your opinions?

Retro
07-28-2015, 02:45 PM
If you like Hardline then I think they are worth it. Even though I got Premium this time around I still would never tell someone to get it unless the bonus packs and double xp events mean that much to you.

Red Dog 13
07-29-2015, 05:49 PM
I haven't gone the Premium route with HL just bought the map pack, pleased I did and bonus is that there are a few of us getting in game together again!

I tried the hostage and crosshairs modes the other night, can't remember which is which, the one where one player gets randomly picked and then has to escape, the other team have to stop them, good quick fire gameplay, like the old Sabotage mode!