PDA

View Full Version : BFH Longevity?

donhardeone
07-28-2015, 12:24 PM
How many of you feel like BFH is a game you see yourself still playing much as we head into this deluge of new games? I mean Halo 5, R6 Siege, Battlefront, Forza 6, COD:BOIII, FIFA 16, Madden 16...so many games that many of us have been waiting on for a while. Sorry Stains, I don't dare put The Division since it will likely see at least a decade more of delays before release.

Ullrsdog
07-28-2015, 12:40 PM
How many of you feel like BFH is a game you see yourself still playing much as we head into this deluge of new games? I mean Halo 5, R6 Siege, Battlefront, Forza 6, COD:BOIII, FIFA 16, Madden 16...so many games that many of us have been waiting on for a while. Sorry Stains, I don't dare put The Division since it will likely see at least a decade more of delays before release.

Don -

Based on the lack of interest in BFH from the start I don't see it getting any love...I mean the BF4 crowd died when Destiny hit the shelf then really nobody (only a few) came back for BFH. I haven't been playing for months, but will be picking up my remote this weekend when the family is out of town.

I hope Battlefront can bring back the shooter fans and then I can find a new happy place that I left behind me...somewhere around Grand Bazzar in BF3

Psalm
07-28-2015, 12:47 PM
I've about completed all I'd like to in this game and am not finding much fun to play anymore. Of course I don't have any teammates which doesn't help :(

Retro
07-28-2015, 02:01 PM
I've been focusing on playing Small Conquest for the most part. This week I've moved back to Conquest Large and it's put new life into the game for me. How long that lasts, I don't know.

Halo doesn't have a big draw at least here. As much as I'm a Rainbow Six/Ghost Recon fanboy, those games never get traction here. BOIII will do well, but I personally have no interest. I love the sports games and put time in them, but I need a shooter. I have hopes for Battlefront but it could just as easily end up as a giant turd.

Say what you like about Hardline, it's not a "real BF game", but I love the gameplay. It hits the mark for me as something between a full BF game and an old CoD game.

LandShark
07-28-2015, 09:36 PM
My precious little gaming time is going to be spent on bfh until a mass of Mps find a game that draws em

HardlyCapable13
07-28-2015, 09:40 PM
My precious little gaming time is going to be spent on bfh until a mass of Mps find a game that draws em

Pretty sure that game is called Fallout 4.....

Beano
07-29-2015, 02:04 PM
Come play eso dog. It's a statistical paradise.

Red Dog 13
07-29-2015, 06:26 PM
I'm enjoying BFH partly because there a quite a few MP's playing it now. I enjoy the gameplay and the choice of modes, I can sign in and have some fun whether or not anyone else is on!

But I don't see it holding my attention after the next batch of big release, I like LS will play it until I find a new multiplayer that brings a group of us back together.

I hope R6 will be as good as it promises, Star Wars could be the go to team game, I have faith that the Division will release before the end of this decade and that it will be awesome!

Ullrsdog
07-30-2015, 09:24 AM
Come play eso dog. It's a statistical paradise.

I may have to do that...I have been missing gaming in general and had a riot the other night playing PvZ with my son and the little squeakers were going crazy on coms...so much fun that reminded me of the good old days.

TrojanTeacher
07-31-2015, 01:10 AM
I love BFH, but with XBOX always giving out free games every month, I get sucked into playing those. Just finished AC: Black Flag (great game, bad story, sailing is okay). I've been having a great time playing with about 4 - 7 MP's (and friends of MP's) the last couple of days.

Major Stains
08-01-2015, 03:23 PM
I still have a lot of time for Hardline and enjoyed the new maps a lot.
Unfortunately as mentioned above, the game was drop kicked by MPs on the PS4 so given the choice of lone wolfing BFH or BF4, I'll opt for BF4 every time.

I do see a few 'friends of MPs' playing Hardline from time to time. So I tend to join them now and again.

Retro
08-01-2015, 05:57 PM
BFH has had a bit of a comeback on XB1. People are much more active in that game over the last few weeks. Seems at least someone is always playing at any given time now.

donhardeone
08-04-2015, 08:02 AM
I genuinely enjoy BFH, more than I did BF4 honestly. Though I find that I enjoy playing a lot of other games more than BF lately. BF:BC2 and BF3 were both a helluva lot of fun for me. BC2 was just an awesome game, and BF3 was my introduction to gaming with Team MP. I gave BF4 an honest try, but just couldn't get into it nearly as much. BFH is a blast, but I just don't see it holding my attention when I have SWBF, R6S, FIFA16, and Halo 5 as options.