PDA

View Full Version : LF players

Tengil86
11-26-2015, 12:00 PM
So i am totally new both to teammp and destiny. I am looking for players to play with and talk and have fun. Hopefully someone also can teach me not to be noob ;) add me or PM tengil86 is gamertag

cmore24
11-27-2015, 05:03 AM
So i am totally new both to teammp and destiny. I am looking for players to play with and talk and have fun. Hopefully someone also can teach me not to be noob ;) add me or PM tengil86 is gamertag

This is cmore24. Still working on Destiny. Send me a friend request. What timezone are you ? I gladly help you through some of the quests and raids.
Yesterday I did VoG for the exotic pulse rifle 'no time'.
My next goal is the exotic 'Touch of Malice'. It starts when you have 45 calcified fragments. Am at 43 since yesterday. Need to wait till next week for the other 2 (court of Oryx tier 3)

Other people that might still work on destiny are sneaken, snow, spike,...

but we are PS4...

Tengil86
11-27-2015, 05:27 AM
Nice. Live in sweden so gmt+1 i think

TonkaToys
11-27-2015, 03:59 PM
Cmore is in Brussels so that should be the same time zone.

Hey Cmore, how has it been in town recently? The news over here (UK) kept saying Brussels was in lock down.

Tengil86
11-28-2015, 12:26 PM
Any1 Xbox one?

cmore24
12-10-2015, 09:48 AM
Brussels managed to damage its brandand name. It was on high terrorist alert for about 1 week but all is back to normal now.
To be clear, in Brussels no violance happened. It was the site from which the terrorist planned the Paris attack.
In our defence, Belgium is really small country and has to be open community with flexible rules to economically survive. But unfortunately it attracts people with bad intensions. Anyway, terrorism is a global new problem. We'll all have to work together to fight it. It will take 5y, a lot of money, and political commitment.