PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Streamer?

GRRowl74
02-15-2016, 02:48 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160215/e8f09722b86564319220cdcfb2b56512.jpg

Any of you fine gentlepersons of the R6:S persuation who like to show and tell? Livestream via Twitch or similar? Or posting legendary rounds on Youtube?

I don't get to play as much as I'd like, so watching other people play is like a nicotine patch. Looking at random gamers with sick skills isn't half as entertaining as watching players you "know", tossing emp's in eachothers heads and in general making a wonderful mess of things.

So, do you currently (or are you pondering the possibility to) stream or upload your Rainbow teams efforts for the world to see? If so, where can I watch and when?

Remember - ask not what your country can do for you, but rather what you can do for me!

Grrowl out.

GRRowl74
06-26-2016, 01:35 AM
So, to break the awkward silence in this thread, I can perhaps interest you in a tip. As some of you already know, R6S have started its own ESL Pro League. Gamers with mad skills are now competing for fame, glory and sponsor dollars, and you can watch them live on Twitch, with professional commentary and production using the Spectator mode. Quite entertaining if you're into R6S and would like to pick up some tricks used by the pros.

The channel is called ESL_R6S
http://www.twitch.tv/esl_r6s

DeadChaos
06-26-2016, 08:03 AM
But I thought we were pro's?? I've subscribed to the channel. Is the league played on the PC?

GRRowl74
06-26-2016, 08:25 AM
Think it's PC, yeah. Seems most pro leagues are. And of course we're pro. Just not at this. ;)

Helmethead1031
06-26-2016, 12:06 PM
I just watched a few minutes of those Pros on Twitch. I took a few things away from what they were doing. 1st, they move around so quickly it's hard not to get motion sickness watching. 2nd, they seem to keep moving so as not to get shot; that's not nearly as fun as camping in a room waiting for my pending death. 3rd, at no point did they pull a grenade and accidentally blow themselves up or kill a teammate....they obviously aren't playing correctly [emoji51] I've come to the conclusion these guys need to join us for a game so we can "teach" them how to play the right way. They seem to be missing the point of the whole game. K/D ratios and w/l records?!? What are those?

GRRowl74
06-26-2016, 01:20 PM
1st, they move around so quickly it's hard not to get motion sickness watching. 2nd, they seem to keep moving so as not to get shot; that's not nearly as fun as camping in a room waiting for my pending death. 3rd, at no point did they pull a grenade and accidentally blow themselves up or kill a teammate....they obviously aren't playing correctly [emoji51]

LOL! So true [emoji38]

Major Stains
06-26-2016, 03:26 PM
I'd be curious to know if those pros just clocked a 50+ hour working week, then get home to help with the usual 'after school crap', fed and watered the demonic little cash eating snot goblins. Put them to bed. Did some paperwork, paid some bills, cooked their own dinner at 10pm, sat to eat it cold as you've been asked to 'just check' on the little ones before you eat. Then finally get to sit down and play a video game???

If they did all that, then they earn nuff props.

And if I do happen to teamkill you with a rogue nade or a stray bullet, that is usually secret 'Team Code' for "Please just kill me, I'm too drunk to play and too tired to go to bed".

Helmethead1031
06-26-2016, 03:38 PM
Lol. Getting paid to play video games. I'm gonna go back and punch my guidance counselor