PDA

View Full Version : The February update arrives today!

JockoPablo
02-23-2016, 08:32 AM
And it looks great.

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums/discussion/30729/star-wars-battlefront-february-update-ps4-pc-x1

TonkaToys
02-23-2016, 09:28 AM
Hadn't spotted that one, cheers

MIZBRB
02-23-2016, 11:00 AM
JP - we're going to have to get some WA matches on the new twilight Hoth map soon!

JockoPablo
02-23-2016, 11:51 AM
JP - we're going to have to get some WA matches on the new twilight Hoth map soon!

Absolutely!

Ullrsdog
02-23-2016, 12:14 PM
JP -

Thanks for the heads up! sounds like there are some decent modifications in the works. I have taken a brief hiatus due to activities and not feeling so great. But I'll be online today to see what's up.

Ullrsdog
02-24-2016, 09:34 AM
The twilight map is pretty sweet...you can engage at long range or in CQB, only played 2 rounds of WA on the map and 1 Fighter Squadron, flying in an evening snow storm was cool and nearly as hypnotic as the real thing.

WA there are some caves that were crazy brutal battle grounds, and some nice little hiding spots along ridges near some of the objectives, Zeroping and I weren't able to pull out a win but had fun trying to learn the new map and PTFO at the same time. I can't say that there was any specific patch that I really noticed other than the shorter timer for the pre-game menu. I'll play some more tonight and see if anything else stands out.

Major Stains
02-24-2016, 03:36 PM
I tried the new map/ mode last night and enjoyed it.
Been a while since I played and thought I was kicking ass like a Boss, but when the match finished I was just about half way up the board! Lol.
Nice they are adding free content when they don't even have to. I guess there are only so many holiday Islands these EA execs can buy!

Hope you're feeling better UDog, and look forward to catching you in game soon.

Ullrsdog
02-25-2016, 04:15 PM
I tried the new map/ mode last night and enjoyed it.
Been a while since I played and thought I was kicking ass like a Boss, but when the match finished I was just about half way up the board! Lol.
Nice they are adding free content when they don't even have to. I guess there are only so many holiday Islands these EA execs can buy!

Hope you're feeling better UDog, and look forward to catching you in game soon.

I'll likely be on for a bit in the morning before I go out for a...achem...school ski day...achem...with my daughter tomorrow. Thanks I am doing better but still got something hanging on, thinking this might be a sinus infection so I'll probably need some help from meds to kick it completely.

I also took a picture or two from the top of Aspen Mountain today, I'll post it just for you!! :boink:

TonkaToys
02-25-2016, 06:23 PM
The map looks lovely but I'm yet to find my way around it!