PDA

View Full Version : Grouping on PS4

darkstar2480
03-16-2016, 08:20 AM
Just wanted to say if you see me on and want to group don't be shy. I am always looking for someone to group with. I am usually clearing zones, running the main missions, or looking to run the DZ. So if you are looking for a group I am your guy.

Nighthawk2981
03-16-2016, 08:19 PM
I usually am looking to group as well. I am nearing lvl 30 and want to hit the DZ hard to upgrade my weapons and gear.
Also, shout out to Scottgun for clearing quite a few zones with me. He has popped up a couple times right when I needed a second shooter. Those bounty missions are a pain.

Major Stains
03-17-2016, 05:03 AM
Just thought I'd mention, as easy and straight forward as it is to Team up with MPs in The Division. It appears that it can potentially be a cause of contention with some members.

Some have felt left out and unwelcome when trying to join on others, either through lack of invites or having their invites rejected.
I can see why this might happen as it is easy to want to play the game to your own itinerary without worrying about what others want to do whilst in your team.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, please try to not take it personally if you don't manage to team up with an MP, nor hear back from them.
Some guys just might have time for half a hour of lone wolf side missions, some may not even see your invites. Not everyone has time to reply with a 'sorry I can't join up at the moment' type messge.
Not everyone can get on mic all the time, so bare that in mind if it feels like you are getting the cold shoulder.

Remember, this is a friendly, casual clan. Everyone should be welcome to play with each other, but please don't get frustrated if it doesn't always work out.

From my perpective. If you see me lone wolfing the various districts, feel free to join.
I will just be running side quests. (Not always with a mic on)
If you want to hit a particular mission, ping a message and I'll be there (unless I've just done it again recently).
Always game for DZ if you are LV 15+. Safety in numbers my friends, safety in numbers.

See you out there MPeeps. Keep it Frosty...

DeadChaos
03-17-2016, 05:33 AM
Just thought I'd mention, as easy and straight forward as it is to Team up with MPs in The Division. It appears that it can potentially be a cause of contention with some members.

Some have felt left out and unwelcome when trying to join on others, either through lack of invites or having their invites rejected.
I can see why this might happen as it is easy to want to play the game to your own itinerary without worrying about what others want to do whilst in your team.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, please try to not take it personally if you don't manage to team up with an MP, nor hear back from them.
Some guys just might have time for half a hour of lone wolf side missions, some may not even see your invites. Not everyone has time to reply with a 'sorry I can't join up at the moment' type messge.
Not everyone can get on mic all the time, so bare that in mind if it feels like you are getting the cold shoulder.

Remember, this is a friendly, casual clan. Everyone should be welcome to play with each other, but please don't get frustrated if it doesn't always work out.

From my perpective. If you see me lone wolfing the various districts, feel free to join.
I will just be running side quests. (Not always with a mic on)
If you want to hit a particular mission, ping a message and I'll be there (unless I've just done it again recently).
Always game for DZ if you are LV 15+. Safety in numbers my friends, safety in numbers.

See you out there MPeeps. Keep it Frosty...

That's me sometimes, not on Division though. During the week I literally only have about 30/40 mins for a quick game so joining a squad and all that will take to long just for max 2 matches so I prefer just jumping solo into a multiplayer game. There's always friendly fire should anyone want to release their frustrations out on me :wink (2)::wink:

darkstar2480
03-18-2016, 12:47 PM
This weekend I am looking to finish the 3 main missions and grind out to 30. I will be on tonight and saturday from around 10 pm to 1 am if you want to group up just invite me and I will join. DZ is always a possibility too. For all those that feel left out if you the darkstar on send me an invite. As it goes right now I don't have a good working mic so I won't be mic'd up. But I can listen and tend to follow directions if I can hear you. See you guys online tonight.

Sanitariumpr
03-24-2016, 05:01 AM
Will be running loads of Division in upcoming weekend since kiddo goes to grandparents. Free time and no wife around telling me what to do. GMT+2 is my timezone and I can be seen in the PS4 online when I am around.

ATM level 30 fresh so no Epic gear yet and also DZ rank 28 aiming 30+ at least before next weeks Tuesday.

padz6545
03-27-2016, 03:17 PM
I'm hoping to be on later if anyone is about for levelling up or grinding to the magical 30.

padz6545

Scottgun00
03-27-2016, 04:20 PM
Free time and no wife around telling me what to do.

I call that guilt-free gaming. :)

Bravo6
05-07-2016, 10:05 AM
I Got Gold. :crazy: Anyone wanna take me thru Falcon Lost for the first time? I appreciate.
Also I'm Open Fire to the DZ.
I play 2night after 0100 EET (1800 EST)
PSN: Bravo-Sierra66

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a46/Krindo/Tom%20Clancys%20The%20Divisiontrade_20160503035438 _zpsw8jkqn3e.jpg

hopkins120mm
05-29-2016, 02:06 PM
I got extra teals in stash if i can share them i will

Kasias81
07-10-2016, 06:19 PM
Would love to try and set up a Challenging run of the two available incursions so we can all gear up w 168s.. anyone interested?

rustang7207
07-10-2016, 06:37 PM
absolutely.. friend request me rustang7207 on psn. I will be on in around 30 minutes

Major Stains
07-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Had some good games with Rust and a few others last night, trying to do just that.
It was my first attempt at an incursion and you can't say we never gave it our best shot.
Got a feeling my gear wasn't up to speed or I hadn't tweaked it enough because it just didn't feel like I was scratching the bad guys.

Thanks for the game.

Whoops, this should be in War Stories (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/showthread.php?11355-The-Division-Agent-Stories). Sorry.

TPH7
10-21-2016, 04:54 AM
Time for a revive guys! Get in nyc over the weekend and start maxing out your pxc, intel and funds to get 1.4 off to a flyer. Lets get team mp going again. Hit me up on psn tph7

Phamcis
10-21-2016, 08:29 AM
I am slowly getting back into The Division; still have not completed an incursion because when they first came out my gear score was not 200+ so I'd get kick from a group. I also was not part of Team MP at that time. I jump in whenever free time shows up.

Bravo6
10-21-2016, 05:39 PM
I still play The Division and don't intend to stop in the near future. :amen:

SilesiaPL
12-26-2016, 07:56 PM
Hi all is there anyone still playing The Division ? Considering to buy the game however I heard that You have to play with a squad if not the game is less fun.

TonkaToys
12-29-2016, 04:46 PM
Bravo6 is a good bet on PS4

padz6545
12-31-2016, 09:51 AM
I'm still playing The Division, the new survival has given it new life.