PDA

View Full Version : 5 easy tips for being successful in challenge mode

Sylent
03-17-2016, 08:59 AM
1. Buy the Pakhan! It is 500k from the Highend vendor and is easily one of the best end game PVE weapons. Extra armor damage, extra damage to elites and faster reload make this thing a beast. It is super easy to control slap a extended mag and just plow through the clip.

2. Get a min of 50k health, even with this you can get 1 shot by snipers and shot gunners. However it allows you to take some hits from everything else.

3. Do not use damage dealing skills. Get a heal of some sort and a Crowd control skill. I prefer the sticky bomb flashbang. The flame or shock turret works too(but can be hacked by lmb) and the seeker mine gas mid is just fine too what ever floats your boat. 250-300k damage seems good.. But not when the npcs just run forward a beat,shoot and maim you unfazed about your damage.

4. Do not press! Let the enemy come to you. Clear everything out... Then push like hell on the snipers. No point in sniping snipers. When you rush they panic and pull out handguns.

5. Do the Lincoln tunnel challenge. It is easily the most forgiving mission. Next is the Lincoln event center very hard but doable.

I have yet to clear the power plant or the Russian embassy... Read that as impossible.

Enjoy be patient and if I'm on invite me and I'll love to help!

TheFreak75
03-17-2016, 09:57 AM
Thanks Sylent, great job!

charlieconway
03-17-2016, 04:03 PM
Thanks mate. Did my first CM yesterday and a challenge mode. Used LMG +Ext. Mag. Felt like I never stopped firing. I was wondering what items to buy so cheers for that.

Scottgun00
03-17-2016, 08:26 PM
I prefer the sticky bomb flashbang

Yep. Just finished Lexington Event. The sticky flashbang is the reliable option. The mobs tend to shoot down the turrets too quickly and the seeker tends to faff about unpredictably making it hard to coordinate with the team.