PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Sticky Bomb build

charlieconway
04-01-2016, 08:54 PM
Tonight after work I'm going to recalibrate my gears main stats until I've hit roughly 40000 skill power. Forget about weapon bonuses because I'm sure my firearms will plummet by doing this. After watching a video on this build I'm sold on it. Have a look if you haven't already. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SGsPZUJYnks

Danbo
04-02-2016, 06:32 AM
I've thought abou this. But it would be very difficult to survive in Challenging mode with low HP, would it not?

charlieconway
04-02-2016, 06:33 AM
I think the idea is your group also has the overdose first aid with the talent to allow heals to reduce cool downs. So you all group together so the first aid talent procs stack. The sticky bomber will be behind cover the entire time only popping out to shoot the sticky

Danbo
04-02-2016, 07:30 AM
Its definitely worth a try. Infinite sticky also means infinite & powerful first aid...

Scottgun00
04-02-2016, 08:04 AM
Yep. On other forums I'm always telling the fps'ers that you have to think of this game like an mmorpg that very much uses mmorpg archetypes: DPS, Tank, Healer, AoE Wizard. The problem is that the game as released created a situation in which anyone can load up firearms, get health to 50-60k, and whatever leftover in electronics and that is good enough to handle anything the game can throw at you. The "DPS solves everything" is a problem with many mmorpgs in which while it is possible to build something other than max dps, it is more novelty than neccesity.

Hopefully, as Ubi has stated, the new content in the upcoming update will require more diverse builds among a team to tackle. What's really great about this game is you are not locked into a class or spending points in a tech tree, so you don't have to re-roll or respec.

Just think if you could have a dedicated Healer in your group, then the sticky-bomb guy could trade in his heal for another offensive skill and really light up the hills!

Danbo
04-02-2016, 08:53 AM
Yep. On other forums I'm always telling the fps'ers that you have to think of this game like an mmorpg that very much uses mmorpg archetypes: DPS, Tank, Healer, AoE Wizard. The problem is that the game as released created a situation in which anyone can load up firearms, get health to 50-60k, and whatever leftover in electronics and that is good enough to handle anything the game can throw at you. The "DPS solves everything" is a problem with many mmorpgs in which while it is possible to build something other than max dps, it is more novelty than neccesity.

Hopefully, as Ubi has stated, the new content in the upcoming update will require more diverse builds among a team to tackle. What's really great about this game is you are not locked into a class or spending points in a tech tree, so you don't have to re-roll or respec.

Just think if you could have a dedicated Healer in your group, then the sticky-bomb guy could trade in his heal for another offensive skill and really light up the hills!

I agree with this. Last night in the challenging daily: I found myself to be much more survivable with my 75k health and health oriented skills...

Spike Forehand
04-02-2016, 05:57 PM
I agree with this. Last night in the challenging daily: I found myself to be much more survivable with my 75k health and health oriented skills...

That and hiding in the elevator.

:behindsofa:

Uglyduck213
04-02-2016, 06:40 PM

What skills did you use?