PDA

View Full Version : PC Friends list question.

sajgoo
04-04-2016, 12:41 AM
Hi.
I've added the ones in Team MP on the pc active list, though I couldn't do it in-game so to speak, I had to do it on the ubi club website thingy. All good, but I still can't find anyone in-game?
Is it me or the game that is making this harder then it should be?

TonkaToys
04-04-2016, 02:11 AM
I had to do it on uPlay too - now I see a list of friends on one of the screens, but they tend not to be on when I am.
I think people have to accept your friend request as well, and as I haven't been on this weekend I for one have not done it yet.
Will do when I get home (blocked at work) and then hopefully we can hook up as we are both in Europe.

sajgoo
04-04-2016, 02:23 AM
Seems reasonable! Still a bit wonky that there isn't a proper friendslist in the game, for a mmo it's a bit backwards.

sajgoo
04-06-2016, 05:14 AM
Followup question, I can find people on my ubi club friendslist but not ingame if I press ctrl f2, so I don't get how to team up with anyone other then to use matchmaking. Anyone else having this problem?

Major Stains
04-06-2016, 09:33 AM
I don't know anything about matchmaking on PC, but I thought I'd just point out that I might be on the MP Ubi Club/ Uplay list because of Clancy titles etc, yet I am only on console.
So if you have inadvertantly added me, we could never squad up...

Rangerps
04-06-2016, 01:14 PM
Hey Sajgoo!

If hit esc you get the over all meny. In the middle of the upper row you have the group managment option. if you click on that you get who of your friends thats online. And from there you can inv to groups and such.

sajgoo
04-07-2016, 02:38 AM
Edit: Now it magically works, how nice.