PDA

View Full Version : Your Agent and how do you run it - share the stories and builds. TIPS and TRICKS also

Sanitariumpr
04-04-2016, 07:20 AM
I think that this might help people - There should never be one true build and god I hate those that tell me that this is the build you have to use and nothing else. So share the ideas, lets throw ideas on the wall and see what we get to stick and what just wont stick on the wall. :biggrin1:

Sanitariumpr
04-04-2016, 07:26 AM
I go and start with my healing build - full healer.

First Aid Mod: Booster Shot
Support Station Mod: Life Support
Signature: Recovery Link

Talents:
From Medical: Battle Buddy
From Medical: Combat Medic
From Medical: Triage
Optional 4th I usually use From Security: Steady Hands

forgot to mention - Healing depend more on Tech than DPS or Health so to be efficient healer I would suggest 80-120K Tech skill ( this is for Challenge mode what I have understood and I could be wrong ). Still this should be balanced so that the healer is not just standing around throwing medpacks on the ground but also shooting / throwing nates and swear words towards the enemy.

My build setting was on low end Tech [ DPS 110 / Health 70 / Tech 90 ] so I kind of saw myself as Assault healer running in front but keeping at the same time distance not to hug the enemy.

http://miodec.com/division/

Danbo
04-04-2016, 09:12 AM
The Agent I'm trying to build is a hybrid-Healer I'd say:

Most of my DPS comes from my sticky bombs. I find that they really help in taking down those nasty yellow shields...

Skillz:
First Aid Mod: Overdose. (Full heals everyone with a high tech rating)
Sticky Bomb Mod: BFB (higher damage, bigger radius)
Tactical Link: Very useful to activate when group is rushed by Shotgunners.

Talentz:
Triage (med): (Maybe the single most important of my talents) ==> Each ally I heal reduces my Sticky cooldown by 15%)
Demolition Expert (tech): Explosion damage bonus after explosion kill.
Wildfire (tech): Chance to burn everyone within 10m
Chain Reaction(security): 40 %Damage bonus if multiple hostiles are damaged.

I'm not where I want to be at when it comes to attributes. I am not at a point where I can pick and choose which gear I want since we get so much gear...

But I think I can be a decent healer if I swap out Tactical Link for Recovery Link.

Sylent
04-06-2016, 11:22 AM
I have run several builds DPS and Stamina. Stamina and tech and my favorite... Balanced.

Currently I am running 2024 firearms / 2150 stamina / 1948 tech

The stats give me some really good balanced numbers. 142k dps with my mp5 65k hp and 27k electronics

Signature skill is survivor link.. Don't run anything else.

Smart Cover + health regen mod
Healing station plus cool down/ ammo mod

Talents
One is none
Use of medkit provides 40% more def
Use of medkit gives 40% more health for ally or you

Entering cover increases stability.

Toss the lunch box, pop Smart Cover and enter in and out of it to keep the stability buff

Regen health here is crazy OP. The added instant increase of health packs and def buff gets you out of jams.

SMGs are king get one make one and move on.

The custom M44 is a boss enjoy it. Both compliment each other well.

sajgoo
04-10-2016, 03:36 PM
I run a balanced build, only because I use the Caduceus and like Coolheaded talent. Should try to get an AK with some better talents, but I'll wait for 1.1 to see what new stuff will be available.
Anyhow, stats is 2145 Firepower (115k dps), 1804 Stamina (54120 hp) and 2148 Electronics (29676 skill power)

As said, gunning around with the Caduceus, wich I should really replace, don't like the Vector tho so have to find me a MP5 or another decent AR. As a secondaty I have a nice purple First Wave M1A with Balanced and Stable, works like a charm.

For skills I use Support Station: Ammo Cache since I tend to run low on MR ammo and Smart Cover: Recharger for the DR and dmg bonus.
Talents are Critical Save, Combat Medic, Steady Hands and One is None, kinda like everyone else.

This build works decently for casual play, since I usually only play for 1-2 hours a day and is comfortable running Lincoln Tunnel on Challenging and trying to get some better gear.

Any input would be welcome!

Sanitariumpr
04-10-2016, 07:57 PM
I'm not where I want to be at when it comes to attributes. I am not at a point where I can pick and choose which gear I want since we get so much gear...

But I think I can be a decent healer if I swap out Tactical Link for Recovery Link.

How has the build worked for you Danbo? Recovery Link is essential imo to the healer in group.

Sanitariumpr
04-10-2016, 08:01 PM
I have run several builds DPS and Stamina. Stamina and tech and my favorite... Balanced.

Currently I am running 2024 firearms / 2150 stamina / 1948 tech

The stats give me some really good balanced numbers. 142k dps with my mp5 65k hp and 27k electronics

Signature skill is survivor link.. Don't run anything else.

Smart Cover + health regen mod
Healing station plus cool down/ ammo mod

Talents
One is none
Use of medkit provides 40% more def
Use of medkit gives 40% more health for ally or you

Entering cover increases stability.

Toss the lunch box, pop Smart Cover and enter in and out of it to keep the stability buff

Regen health here is crazy OP. The added instant increase of health packs and def buff gets you out of jams.

SMGs are king get one make one and move on.

The custom M44 is a boss enjoy it. Both compliment each other well.

Sounds like stable DPS build and supports both healer and other dps also at the same time. And no mean a bad thing that it is like from field handbook ;)

Sanitariumpr
04-10-2016, 08:10 PM
Any input would be welcome!

Build looks nicely balanced 1.1 will change things and if your interested to get AK74 making that does not cost Phoenix credits and if you get stable that will make the gun more easy to handle.

sajgoo
04-11-2016, 02:47 AM
Build looks nicely balanced 1.1 will change things and if your interested to get AK74 making that does not cost Phoenix credits and if you get stable that will make the gun more easy to handle.
Yeah hopefully I'll get something nice, crafted the liberator before I tried the type of gun, can't stand the recoil of it. Well patch tomorrow :)

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk

Sanitariumpr
04-11-2016, 02:51 AM
Yeah hopefully I'll get something nice, crafted the liberator before I tried the type of gun, can't stand the recoil of it. Well patch tomorrow :)

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk

To all issues involved with recoil- stability is the key

Warlohn
04-18-2016, 03:21 PM
Running gear score 199.
Going four striker and two sentry sets.
Mainly use sticky bomb on stun, heal box and sheild special.
Weapons warlord and dark zone mp5 crafted.
I try do all dailys then Dz boss runs

sajgoo
04-19-2016, 02:31 AM
Since 1.1 I've changed from the Caduceus to a HE Aug that dropped from some challenge mission, stuff dies pretty much faster even w/o good talents. Changing gear from balanced to firearms-stamina since that scales better, even if it is a bit boring.

Sylent
04-25-2016, 03:38 PM
Yup use smg / firearms and stamina to be the best you can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spike Forehand
04-30-2016, 10:08 AM
Wow - this video is an eyeopener for me. Definitely gonna put on these talents when running DZ. Just gotta find that fourth striker's gear set piece :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnv95Sl5NRk

Right now I'm running about 170k dps with a 182 vector, health at 75km and skill at 17k. Still want to get one of those 204 level Augs, but didn't have enough credits last week.

Uglyduck213
05-06-2016, 12:15 PM
Good vid Spike. This motivated me to get work on gear items. I ended up with a Sentry chest piece and backpack from the Incursion (although I wanted Striker) so I picked up the blueprints for mask and Kneepads. I have to admit, the Sentry gear set is pretty slick when running an LMG and SMG as head shots come quick so you activate the 4 piece talent. Combined with 2 pieces of Striker gear and you've got a good setup I think.

Oohrah4life
05-26-2016, 11:35 PM
I usually focus on my health although i have found i do rather well as fire support with the gear and weapons my agent has.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Spike Forehand
05-28-2016, 08:31 AM
If you put on two of the Lone Star set pieces it gives you 100% increase in ammo. These stack with any other ammo increase bonuses.

So - I have two that i keep in inventory, along with another predator's mark piece that include ammo bonus, and I put them on when loading up at an ammo crate and it allows me to increase the number of SMG rounds I can carry from 600 to 1482 - huge difference and much needed with the DZ now carrying so many more higher level NPC's you need lots more ammo.

If you also have the police back pack (I don't - you get it from the season pass), this also stacks with that. Tapwatertom was able to get up to like 1900 rounds when reloading.

Uglyduck213
06-04-2016, 07:46 PM
If you put on two of the Lone Star set pieces it gives you 100% increase in ammo. These stack with any other ammo increase bonuses.

So - I have two that i keep in inventory, along with another predator's mark piece that include ammo bonus, and I put them on when loading up at an ammo crate and it allows me to increase the number of SMG rounds I can carry from 600 to 1482 - huge difference and much needed with the DZ now carrying so many more higher level NPC's you need lots more ammo.

If you also have the police back pack (I don't - you get it from the season pass), this also stacks with that. Tapwatertom was able to get up to like 1900 rounds when reloading.

I hold 1,700+ rounds of SMG and 257 marksmen using the Police backpack and two Lonestars. Its really nice to have in the DZ or at the beginning of a mission but is a hassle to switch in and out of during a mission.

Anyone messed around with Predators Mark? I'm reading that its best suited with high damage/low RPM weapons like marksmen rifles since it bleeds for the damage amount of the first 10 rounds.

sajgoo
06-07-2016, 01:12 AM
I run 4pc predators mark with a decent SCAR-L and it's pretty fun. Tried with an m1a but stuff dies before the bleed gets going.

Uglyduck213
06-07-2016, 02:18 PM
I tried it too and had similar results. I found Predators mark and Final Measure novel. W/final measure you have to do damage with a grenade before it proc's.

I've been using 4 piece Tacticians with an emphasis on Toughness and DPS with two Sentry pieces. When the 4 piece Tacticians goes active it makes up for my lacking skill power. So far its been a fun combo with a bomber pulse and smart cover.

I'm also messing around with 3 sentry, 2 striker, while looking for Savage gloves. Work in progress though.

Tha_40oz_killa
06-07-2016, 10:31 PM

you don't need the season pass. I used the code and using police doubles your ammo cap and using paramedic enables you to carry 7 medkits instead of 5.http:// http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/agent-origins/

Uglyduck213
06-08-2016, 07:33 PM
you don't need the season pass. I used the code and using police doubles your ammo cap and using paramedic enables you to carry 7 medkits instead of 5.http:// http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/agent-origins/

Didn't know this. Good info!

Spike Forehand
06-11-2016, 10:40 AM
Ran the DZ with Darren, Ghosted, and Johnny H for a while last night and man is the DZ sure crazy lately. Between the super-powered cleaner tanks and the bushwhacking rogue mobs it's equal parts frustrating and intense.

One thing's for sure is that I need to get a little more tanky to stop dropping dead so much. Currently am 187k DPS, 212k toughness, and 21k skill. Any other stats I should be looking to boost for staying alive in teh DZ and tips for how to get there? I got a shit-ton of different special armor pieces from DZ and HVT drops, but I need to spend some time balancing and/or re-calibrating them and need some help/guiding principals

Tha_40oz_killa
06-11-2016, 11:59 AM
Ran the DZ with Darren, Ghosted, and Johnny H for a while last night and man is the DZ sure crazy lately. Between the super-powered cleaner tanks and the bushwhacking rogue mobs it's equal parts frustrating and intense.

One thing's for sure is that I need to get a little more tanky to stop dropping dead so much. Currently am 187k DPS, 212k toughness, and 21k skill. Any other stats I should be looking to boost for staying alive in teh DZ and tips for how to get there? I got a shit-ton of different special armor pieces from DZ and HVT drops, but I need to spend some time balancing and/or re-calibrating them and need some help/guiding principals
As long as you got a good team with you. Im the lowest rank from my friends and it sucks that I have to sometimes depend on them to get me out of a jam. That's what friends are for... Lol

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Uglyduck213
06-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Spike, I run a 4 piece tacticians with 2 sentry and have around 200k DPS, 300k toughness, and 17k skill. My armor is maxed out at 75% and I only have a couple of pieces with the stamina stat. The armor is a stamina multiplier and multiplies on a curve that really stacks after 65%. When the 4 piece proc's I make up for lacking skill and its a massive boost over having a static skill power. My pulse and smart cover max out.

I still drop but not as quickly and I can switch to a different backpack thats sacrifices firearms for toughness and get above 380k which helps in DZO5 & 6.

I'd say max out your armor if you havent already. Look for pieces that you only have to recalibrate to get armor but the rest of the stats are ok. Once you max it out, or get close to 75%, focus on stamina. Then add the mods until you reach your desired toughnesss. Look for those lvl32 gear mods in DZ04 (IIRC). They generally give a higher boost than the lower level mods and some give health and armor. You'll yield more toughness from maxed out armor than stacking stamina from different gear pieces.

Also consider two pieces of Final Measure for that exotic damage resilience. Badkarhma was running it the other night and could take a lot of damage from the fat flamers with COPD. It will also help against those rogues that like to use explosive and incendiary rounds.

A coupe of other things to remember is that Sentry does what Brutal used to in that its multiplicative, not additive, and gives a decent headshot damage increase. Probably 2-5k/per round depending. Also, crit chance was ninja nerfed by the devs and maxes out at 60%, including a pulse bonus. Once your weapon maxes out at 60% crit chance the only benefit to the pulse is crit damage increase. This may unseat SMG's as the weapons to have. Weapon damage and Crit damage will probably become the stats to boost.

Spike Forehand
06-12-2016, 11:02 AM
Also, crit chance was ninja nerfed by the devs and maxes out at 60%, including a pulse bonus. Once your weapon maxes out at 60% crit chance the only benefit to the pulse is crit damage increase. This may unseat SMG's as the weapons to have. Weapon damage and Crit damage will probably become the stats to boost.

This is probably the exact problem. I'm running around with 136% crit chance and it used to be strong, but it lost something for sure. I just don't melt guys like I used to.

Gonna spend an hour or so adjusting things and see what I can come up with.

Thanks for the super-informative post.

Spike Forehand
06-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Thanks again Mitch for the build tips. Was able to get up to 340k toughness and keep my DPS at 181k by playing around with stuff.

Am now running 2 sentry, 2 lone star, 1 predator (gloves that have smg damage bonus) and 1 final measure. Picked up some Final Measure gloves late today that I may try to re-roll for SMG damage as they have pretty good other features and wouldn't mind having the Exotic Damage Resilience bonus, but I hate giving up that SMG damage bonus that the Predator gloves give me.

Definitely helped me be a little more tanky in the DZ.

Uglyduck213
06-12-2016, 07:46 PM
Here's a video discussing DPS and how its calculated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeR0aMDEL-Y

And here's a link to a DPS calculator that considers the factors mentioned in the video.
http://www.divisiondps.com/

I've been using this to help me make accurate decisions about which weapons to keep and what stats to recalibrate. It hasn't been updated since March so it may not be quite as accurate as it used to be (crit chance) but I think its still better than the way the game calcs it.

Uglyduck213
06-12-2016, 07:48 PM
Thanks again Mitch for the build tips. Was able to get up to 340k toughness and keep my DPS at 181k by playing around with stuff.

Am now running 2 sentry, 2 lone star, 1 predator (gloves that have smg damage bonus) and 1 final measure. Picked up some Final Measure gloves late today that I may try to re-roll for SMG damage as they have pretty good other features and wouldn't mind having the Exotic Damage Resilience bonus, but I hate giving up that SMG damage bonus that the Predator gloves give me.

Definitely helped me be a little more tanky in the DZ.

What did you end up recalibrating?

Spike Forehand
06-12-2016, 09:17 PM
Changed from running 3 strikers to two sentry and readjusted my mods. Had to recalibrate a couple to add armor.

Uglyduck213
07-04-2016, 11:50 PM
Another good vid thats few weeks old but still applicable. Since using this guide I've seen an improvement in my gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJMcQH-bn0M

Ken Koerperich
07-20-2016, 06:22 AM
There is no (1)one true build. Some are "UPFront" type of players so they DPS/Stam build and skip Elec. Some players would rather play w/ their toys, aka skills a lot. So they are Elec Builds. Some players want to run middle ground so they can Solo, Self Heal, Pulse, yet run in a Group w/o having to switch things all the time. SO they run mid stats.

And w/ the Rngsus in this game, it dictates what some players can do, as some get all they want "God" rolled & become kings, while others suffer through w/ the shittiest gear, barely keeping themselves advancing through the GS brackets.

Like me for example:

GS 241

Fire: Main Wpn 135879 Secondary Wpn 135770
Toughness: 212,000 HP 59467
Electronic: 21k

Wearing all crappy Lone Star, using Crafted 182 MP5N Brutal/Vicious/Destructive & a G36 that sucks nuts, but it's the best AR I've found for a back up. X45 pistol, which I never use.

Pulse on every item
Stun Bomb
Surival Link

Yet I can't run up front w/o a healer, I die in 2 shots....

This game is getting the NPC's way to OP for "Front Running" players....

Solo can only be done on hard, Challenge/Heroic are not even thought about w/o a group....

So Add:

SavageArcherz

Always looking for spare players when on. Jump into my party if you see I have room.

My groups always share drops if "unuseable" gear is in our possession, as you may need it.

Cya!

Phamcis
10-24-2016, 08:42 AM
Slowly getting back into the game so I am behind on build. Right now have a two piece Lone Star, however looking for the Alpha Bridge set. General consensus is to look in the DZ?

Uglyduck213
10-24-2016, 09:10 AM
Thats not looking like it'll be the case in patch 1.4 Pham. In the next patch you'll be able to farm loot in just about every activity without too much trouble. The more MP's you play with the better your odds of getting what you're looking for.