PDA

View Full Version : Titanfall 2 Teaser Trailer

DeadChaos
04-12-2016, 02:46 AM
This time around it will on be Playstation aswell.

http://youtu.be/BHt27l-hgVk

HardlyCapable13
04-12-2016, 09:28 AM
This time around it will on be Playstation aswell.

Yeah, they confirmed that a long time ago. I'm glad. The first was fun as hell, I'm betting this one will be miles better.

DeadChaos
04-12-2016, 02:32 PM
Apparently this one will have a campaign as well.

HardlyCapable13
04-12-2016, 02:42 PM
Apparently this one will have a campaign as well.

Yeah, pretty excited about that. Seems like a great game for a campaign.

DeadChaos
04-13-2016, 03:06 AM
I've never played the first one but have to admit that the combat and titans looked great. But then there is wall running and that forced me to quit COD so I'll wait till there is more footage on this game before busting my wallet open. Also, if they go the same route as BO3 and the current state those supply drops and micro transactions are in I will pass on this.

HardlyCapable13
04-13-2016, 09:46 AM
I've never played the first one but have to admit that the combat and titans looked great. But then there is wall running and that forced me to quit COD so I'll wait till there is more footage on this game before busting my wallet open. Also, if they go the same route as BO3 and the current state those supply drops and micro transactions are in I will pass on this.

Combat and titans are great! It's a superb shooter. I was the same as you prior to the release regarding the wall running. But I can't imagine Titanfall without it. Absolutely love the burn cards as well.

The only criticism I have of the game was there wasn't much in the way of unlocks and customization. But it was there first entry, I'm sure that will be rectified in the seque.

Retro
04-13-2016, 10:05 AM

The wall-running and movement in Titanfall completely destroys everything in BO3. Not even in the same league.