PDA

View Full Version : Lethal Weapon TV Series

DeadChaos
05-18-2016, 10:02 AM
This looks interesting but I do not know how you are going to replace Mel Gibson and Danny Glover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DvQZndFjjw

GRRowl74
05-29-2016, 03:48 PM
Good idea for a series, they are great characters. Get a feeling they try too hard here, though. Just don't feel it. That guy is Riggs? I don't buy it. And when did Murtaugh ever dress like a wannabe Mike Lowrey?

HardlyCapable13
05-29-2016, 05:27 PM
I agree that it would make a good series as the characters are great, but yeah, not sure who could fill in for Gibson/Glover.

Retro
05-29-2016, 05:38 PM
Ain't going to lie, I went in wanting to hate it but it doesn't look too bad. Sticking close to the original story and characters. Unlike what looks to be a horrible re-make/reboot of MacGyver, now that looks terrible.

Scottgun00
05-29-2016, 07:37 PM
Dunno. Before watching Fury Road, I watched all the old Mad Max films. Wow those things did not age well. I don't think I could stand watching the LW films again. However, Fury Road was OK even though the cars did most of the acting, so maybe a new LW will be watchable.

GRRowl74
05-29-2016, 09:54 PM
LW ages better than MM I should think, if you can stand the somewhat terrible gunshot sound effects. Judging from this trailer, the original cast is way better at acting too. This seems more like a sit com. Might be cos of all the sit com actors, I dunno. ;)