Pages : [1] 2

Major Stains
05-25-2016, 03:25 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/t0lz0p.jpg

Welcome to the Battlefield 1 Forum.
Please share your War Stories here.

[Team MP Companion Emblem
(Click Image for link)

http://i64.tinypic.com/wi4hw.png (https://emblem.battlefield.com/HAmIgILfry)

Team MP Battlefield Group (https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/group/39-team-mp-the-parent-gamers-clan)

HardlyCapable13
10-14-2016, 03:41 PM
Hoping to be on tonight around 7pm pacific.

As of last night, they didn't have the trial pop up fixed. If it still isn't fixed, I'll be playing something else.

Supposed fixes for pop up issue; EDIT: I tried both fixes. Second one worked for me.

Here's one:
Before attempting to reset your Xbox One (which can cause loss of files), try resetting your MAC Address.
How to Reset MAC Address:
Go to Network Settings ->Advanced -> Alternate MAC Address
Select “Clear MAC Address”
The Xbox One will restart.
This is the safest way to fix the problem, although it doesn’t seem to work for everyone. This method will not result in any lost files or deleted apps / settings.

Here's another:
WARNING: The second method involves resetting your Xbox One console — not restarting, RESETTING. If your Xbox save files are not synced to the Xbox Live cloud, they may*become*lost forever.*
If the first method didn’t work for you, try resetting the Xbox One console. Here’s how to do it:
How to Reset the Xbox One:
Select Settings [Left on Home] -> All Settings -> System
System -> Console Info & Updates -> Reset Console
Select “Reset and keep my games and apps”
If you don’t select “Reset and keep my games and apps” you’ll lose all currently downloaded software, save files, and anything else on your HD. We suggest you don’t do that — although resetting still has a chance to cause other problems; you will lose any preferences settings and Xbox gamertag info.
Even if you select “Reset and keep my games and apps” — it may still delete a majority of your games / apps. Use this trick at your own risk.

HardlyCapable13
10-14-2016, 03:52 PM
So I played another match last night. Had an absolute blast. It ran perfectly smooth. I'm not sure if it's just me or not, but it seems like it takes way less bullets to drop a foe, which I love.

Don't know the name of the map, but it was the semi-destroyed town (flags C and D were on bridges). Loved the map.

HardlyCapable13
10-14-2016, 06:14 PM
Second fix listed above worked for me on the trial pop up issue.

Major Stains
10-15-2016, 07:43 PM
I managed to grab a few rounds with HC and saw Forny on the enemy side via a killcam!
Played St. Quentin Scar, Amiens, Suez and the old faithful Sinai.
Love the Mainland maps, some nice detail has gone into them.

All in all seemed to be playing quite smoothly. Same as before, the tanks etc rarely came up for me and when they did the spawn campers grabbed them quick.
The pace is fast and furious with little time to plan attacks, I was spawn killed on more than one occasion.
Hit detection all seemed fine for me, although I was falling victim to one shot kills more often than not.

The trial timer bug was pure comedy for me, every single time I would see an enemy and try to run up on them with a clear advantage of a kill. The warning would kick in and sure enough by the time I was back in the game I was dead. The timing couldn't have been any more hilarious. I can see why some people might get upset by it, but hey, it's a free trial and nothing compared to many other launch bugs/ broken games I've encountered over the years.

As with everything, this game is so much more enjoyable with MPs.
Randoms were running around in all directions.

Can't wait for the full version next week.

Major Stains
10-17-2016, 04:59 PM
Played some more tonight, even had a go on the pigeon mode.
Just couldn't get this song out of my head when I was running around after it though...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj6-LG5VpGk&sns=em
(Got a feeling that cartoon dates me somewhat)

Other conquest rounds I got thoroughly dominated, never seen scores like it. To the point where the guys in our train seemed like they were on the other team they were so useless.

Tough going as a lone wolf. Can't wait to squad up with some MPeeps. Not long now.

GRRowl74
10-18-2016, 01:02 AM
Tough going as a lone wolf.

You poor thing.

TonkaToys
10-18-2016, 02:33 AM
Yeah, my heart bleeds. :violin:

Red Dog 13
10-18-2016, 03:39 AM
Early Enlistet is live, I will be on it, give me a shout to squad up, saw Scooby briefly last night!

Liking the campaign stories, very easy to get properly engrossed, the maps are gorgeous, in a macabre sort of way!

Major Stains
10-18-2016, 04:30 AM
You poor thing.

Yeah, my heart bleeds. :violin:

Is that sarcasm I'm sensing here?
Why I think it is!

It would be terribly sad to 'accidentally' not see a certain two fallen comrades, bleeding out just near me. Terribly sad.

GRRowl74
10-18-2016, 05:01 AM
Is that sarcasm I'm sensing here?
Why I think it is!

It would be terribly sad to 'accidentally' not see a certain two fallen comrades, bleeding out just near me. Terribly sad.

I'll bet. Or maybe we should try a few rounds of hardcore just to get it out of our system :gunner::flame:
On a different note, it seems you won't be seeing me bleeding out as soon as I thought. Seems my preorder edition, though it's already in the mail, and ordered ages ago, marked "pre-order edition" with release date October 18th, now is a pre-order edition with release date October 21th. Problem with online shopping - no poor, mostly innocent clerk to shout at.
:boom:
Will get the Hellfighter pack, though. I guess that's a perk of sorts.:Cry:

TonkaToys
10-18-2016, 05:34 AM
Early Enlistet is live, I will be on it, give me a shout to squad up, saw Scooby briefly last night!

Liking the campaign stories, very easy to get properly engrossed, the maps are gorgeous, in a macabre sort of way!

Did you play any multiplayer - how does it feel?
If you played the Beta, how does it compare to that?

My disc (how old school) arrives Friday, and I am off to Germany on Friday night for half term :Cry:

Major Stains
10-18-2016, 07:31 AM
Did you play any multiplayer - how does it feel?
If you played the Beta, how does it compare to that?

My disc (how old school) arrives Friday, and I am off to Germany on Friday night for half term :Cry:

Have a great trip Charlie, don't forget to send a postcard.
Better still send a pigeon so the Fritz can't read it!

The multiplayer was running well. I couldn't tell much difference to the beta which I thought played smoothly.

I too get my disc on Friday so I'll see you after ze holidays.

TonkaToys
10-18-2016, 08:44 AM
Thought I'd infiltrate the enemy from behind the lines... oh-er missus :eyebrows:

GRRowl74
10-18-2016, 01:05 PM
Correction. Got my game in the mail today. Installed and started it, so far it seems quite playable. Just tested for a few seconds on conquest while my wife was looking the other way. House still full of parents, but tomorrow might look good for a BF1 kickoff for me. Joy!

Major Stains
10-18-2016, 06:27 PM
Glad your copy arrived GRRowl. See you on the weekend.

@Red. Thanks for the games, sorry I couldn't join you on mic, trying to smooth the waters this end before the Battlefest begins on Friday.

Playing the Ballroom Blitz I was running towards the Chateux when the Airship comes into view with biplanes strafing it. I just had to stop and watch the scene with my mouth agog. Amazing stuff.

REMEC87
10-19-2016, 06:25 AM
After a full day playing BF1, the only thing I'll say is bravo dice on redeeming yourself after a terrible bf4 launch. I'm sure there a few glitches still but for the most part my gameplay was uninterrupted .

I'll give a review later this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC-1136
10-19-2016, 06:38 AM
I finally got the game to download and only played a couple of Team Death Matches this morning. So far though I am not impressed. The game still feels like a beta. There are still delays opening menus which is frustrating. I have to play it a lot more, but right now this does not feel like a Battlefield game to me.

I also couldn't believe how many a-holes are already camping in corners with shotguns. Must be those pussy millennials. They ruin everything.

DeadChaos
10-19-2016, 06:51 AM
I stay far far away from team death match in any game.

Kiethblacklion
10-19-2016, 07:44 AM
Picked up my copy yesterday and got to play a few rounds. I'm enjoying it. It's taking me a bit of time to get use to it since it's been a few weeks since the beta. Also, after playing Sinai desert so many times in the beta I'm not use to the other maps yet.

But I didn't do too bad. I can't remember the name of the map that I was on in my second game, but I managed to get into a light tank and defended an island battery flag for a few minutes. Got several kills. Trying to get back into flying. I think I'm going to spend tonight on Sinai Desert again since I'm use to it in order to get my bearings.

I'll be on the xbox tonight around 9pm if anyone feels like joining me.

TonkaToys
10-19-2016, 07:48 AM
Here's a scenario for the first set DLC...

Wreck of German U-boat found off coast of Stranraer.
and Yes... it does say that the WW1 U-Boat might have been sunk by a sea monster!

The wreck of a German U-boat that sank almost 100 years ago has been discovered by engineers laying subsea power cables.

Remarkable sonar images show the missing World War One submarine is largely intact and lying off the Galloway coast.

Experts believe the vessel could be the UB-85, a sub that sunk in 1918, according to official records.

However, naval folklore suggests it may have been attacked by a "sea monster".

Launch tubes 1 and 2 for more...
(http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-37691283)

Ullrsdog
10-19-2016, 08:00 AM
Got stuck in the queue trying to squad up with Remec so I went back for more of the SP, I certainly thought that aspect looked great and gave me the opportunity to sort of set my solider up as far as controls are concerned, and especially set up the vehicle controls almost to my liking. I didn't find any option for the vehicle zoom to be set for toggle while the character zoom was not...but I made it work for the most part.

Lots of cinematic scenes to start the campaign and it felt like in some cases you were destined to die...maybe it's because I always play those on hard mode but I got whooped a few times straight away. After a bit I started to get in the groove and will certainly finish the campaign this week.

GRRowl74
10-19-2016, 08:13 AM
You'll all be amused to know that I've already messed up a stealth mission thoroughly on campaign, by elegantly lobbing grenades instead of using the binoculars as intended. I think it may be some kind of special power I have. Some heroes can fly, lift a car with two fingers, and I - I am the Frag Fumbler.

Ullrsdog
10-19-2016, 09:57 AM
You'll all be amused to know that I've already messed up a stealth mission thoroughly on campaign, by elegantly lobbing grenades instead of using the binoculars as intended. I think it may be some kind of special power I have. Some heroes can fly, lift a car with two fingers, and I - I am the Frag Fumbler.

I'll Deal with all the special requirements down the road for now it's just get through the SP but I'll wait until friday for that, tonight is MP with the MP's all night!

HardlyCapable13
10-19-2016, 11:09 AM
The game still feels like a beta. There are still delays opening menus which is frustrating. I have to play it a lot more, but right now this does not feel like a Battlefield game to me.

Not good. Can't comment on PS side, but on the xBone (for me anyway) everything is smooth as can be. Zero complaints, and I'm loving it. Only gripe is that I've only had enough time to sit down with it for one or 2 matches max, and out of the 10ish total matches I've played, I've only seen 2 maps (but that's jut unlucky).

For Retro, I actively paid attention last night, and I'd say that no, the matches do not take long to get into between rounds or for the first time.

RC-1136
10-19-2016, 11:51 AM
Got stuck in the queue trying to squad up with Remec so I went back for more of the SP, I certainly thought that aspect looked great and gave me the opportunity to sort of set my solider up as far as controls are concerned, and especially set up the vehicle controls almost to my liking. I didn't find any option for the vehicle zoom to be set for toggle while the character zoom was not...but I made it work for the most part.

Lots of cinematic scenes to start the campaign and it felt like in some cases you were destined to die...maybe it's because I always play those on hard mode but I got whooped a few times straight away. After a bit I started to get in the groove and will certainly finish the campaign this week.

I started to play the Tank part of the campaign. I stopped when it turned into Far Cry in the second mission. Why the hell would you send the driver of the tank out to scout the area in front of it?

SouthtownSlayer
10-19-2016, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=Ullrsdog;327338]I'll Deal with all the special requirements down the road for now it's just get through the SP but I'll wait until friday for that, tonight is MP with the MP's all night![/QUOTE ]

I'm off tomorrow, will try and stay up!

Ullrsdog
10-19-2016, 12:31 PM
I'm off tomorrow, will try and stay up!

WooHOO!!!

Hope so man, my plan is to come home hit the gym, eat, then log on. Last night I started at 2200 ET hopefully be on earlier tonight just depending on what happens. I am hopeful that I might get to sneak out early :tape:

Major Stains
10-19-2016, 12:59 PM
My order has been dispatched

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1655817/excited-kid-o.gif

SouthtownSlayer
10-19-2016, 01:02 PM
I was part of that group that invited you last night!! Sucks you couldn't get in! Had a blast making fun of Tejon (Badger) sitting on his wooden gaming chair!! The matches were pretty even minus the very last one I played losing by over 700 pts! Cya on tonight fool!

Major Stains
10-19-2016, 06:33 PM
it felt like in some cases you were destined to die...maybe it's because I always play those on hard mode but I got whooped a few times straight away.

I got a feeling this was just to illustrate the sheer futility of being a foot soldier during this conflict, with a very short life expectancy. To me this gave the opening sequences some serious gravity. Well impressed.

The new Operations mode also had a nice feel to it. Giving a real feeling of ebb and flow to trench warfare as it truly was. One month of brutal fighting to gain a few hundred yards only to lose it again the following week.
It felt like with a full squad of MPs in tow, it would be very satisfying pushing an objective or defending a sector from the enemy.

This game is still impressing me a lot.

I also got to jump in the Airship for the first time as a gunner, boy those pack a punch. I was raining hell on the enemy and bailed as the ship as going down in flames. Good times.

SheepDog320
10-19-2016, 07:30 PM
WooHOO!!!

Hope so man, my plan is to come home hit the gym, eat, then log on. Last night I started at 2200 ET hopefully be on earlier tonight just depending on what happens. I am hopeful that I might get to sneak out early :tape:

Well I'll see you guys tomorrow night at midnight.... the game is downloaded just waiting to be unlocked

HardlyCapable13
10-19-2016, 09:43 PM
Got some more rounds in tonight. Absolutely loving it. Smooth, fluid, and just a blast to play.

Am I missing where you can change your loadout in the main menu? I can't find how to do it. Are we back to only doing that in game???

Helmethead1031
10-19-2016, 10:17 PM
Reading all these posts while laying in bed just caused me to say out loud " I'm horny....." which caused my wife to roll over towards me. Telling her I was referring to being horny for BF1 felt the same as telling my kids there was no Santa. I knew it would break their heart, but I also knew they would still get presents and get over the fact I was actually Santa. Looking forward to BF1 Fridays.

GRRowl74
10-20-2016, 02:29 AM
Reading all these posts while laying in bed just caused me to say out loud " I'm horny....." which caused my wife to roll over towards me. Telling her I was referring to being horny for BF1 felt the same as telling my kids there was no Santa.

As much as I loved reading this, and that it's clearly none of my business - a question lingers in my mind: Why on Earth would you tell her that? Isn't that a bit like winning the lottery, and then refusing to accept the winnings due to the fact that the money used to purchase the lottery ticket really was meant to by something sensible and boring - like napkins matching the drapes in your dining room? Unless she rolled over just to let you know that - no mister, that's not going to happen. In which case I'd still think the wise choice would be to shut up about BF1. I'm rambling, never mind.

GRRowl74
10-20-2016, 02:44 AM
Got some more rounds in tonight. Absolutely loving it. Smooth, fluid, and just a blast to play.

Am I missing where you can change your loadout in the main menu? I can't find how to do it. Are we back to only doing that in game???

Has it ever been possible to do this from the main menu? I know it's been possible to do this through the app, and this works on the BF1 Companion as well. Would be nice to be able to do this from the main menu though, can't really see the difference or why they wouldn't want it.

Major Stains
10-20-2016, 04:25 AM
Reading all these posts while laying in bed just caused me to say out loud " I'm horny....." which caused my wife to roll over towards me. Telling her I was referring to being horny for BF1 felt the same as telling my kids there was no Santa. I knew it would break their heart, but I also knew they would still get presents and get over the fact I was actually Santa. Looking forward to BF1 Fridays.

So reading between the lines, what you are basically saying is that you only get to empty your sack once a year and can only do it whilst fantasising about spooning fallen teammates!?!
Man, that is some expensive therapy right there. But glad to be of service in helping a friend in his time of need.

:becky:

Helmethead1031
10-20-2016, 06:19 AM
As much as I loved reading this, and that it's clearly none of my business - a question lingers in my mind: Why on Earth would you tell her that? Isn't that a bit like winning the lottery, and then refusing to accept the winnings due to the fact that the money used to purchase the lottery ticket really was meant to by something sensible and boring - like napkins matching the drapes in your dining room? Unless she rolled over just to let you know that - no mister, that's not going to happen. In which case I'd still think the wise choice would be to shut up about BF1. I'm rambling, never mind.

Lol! My wife is a wonderful woman who completely gets my humor and sarcasm. Give me some credit: I did say to her I was referring to Battlefield 1. Had I used the acronym BF1, I would have had to explain in detail "BF1" was not an acronym for her "Best Friend #1"

Helmethead1031
10-20-2016, 06:40 AM
So reading between the lines, what you are basically saying is that you only get to empty your sack once a year and can only do it whilst fantasising about spooning fallen teammates!?!
Man, that is some expensive therapy right there. But glad to be of service in helping a friend in his time of need.

:becky:

I couldn't begin to explain that to my wife.....

Ullrsdog
10-20-2016, 07:39 AM
I got a feeling this was just to illustrate the sheer futility of being a foot soldier during this conflict, with a very short life expectancy. To me this gave the opening sequences some serious gravity. Well impressed.

The new Operations mode also had a nice feel to it. Giving a real feeling of ebb and flow to trench warfare as it truly was. One month of brutal fighting to gain a few hundred yards only to lose it again the following week.
It felt like with a full squad of MPs in tow, it would be very satisfying pushing an objective or defending a sector from the enemy.

This game is still impressing me a lot.

I also got to jump in the Airship for the first time as a gunner, boy those pack a punch. I was raining hell on the enemy and bailed as the ship as going down in flames. Good times.

Looking forward to playing Operations at some point, sounds interesting to be "mix of Rush and Conquest"...

Had a few fun Rounds last night, worked only with the Medic and Support class. Was bummed that the Battlepack unlocks did not load straight away and I ended up selling a weapon that the game said was already in my inventory but when I checked it wasn't WTF? So I was told I unlocked the BAR (Browning Automatic Rifle) which I have always loved for it's high damage potential in these sorts of games even though it should have a slow rate of fire and high recoil...went to load it up with my support guy and not there...then I unlock it at the end of the night again and the game says I already own it...sell it for some war bonds...then go check and nothing! but I do ave the Lawrence of Arabia SMLE but never saw that in the unlock screen?

Anyway fun rounds with Southside (yes I drove a Tank Asshole!) RC, GetGot, Lore, and South's Nephew Mady. Certainly looking forward to a few more MP's joining and really getting the party started.

HardlyCapable13
10-20-2016, 12:39 PM
If it's that hard to get sex with your wives, you guys settled too quickly... :boink:

@Growwl: It was possible in BF3 via the training grounds, and also menus in Hardline. To me, this is a no brainer. Why can't I tool around with perfecting my solider and vehicle loadout in the menus?

Helmethead1031
10-20-2016, 12:59 PM
If it's that hard to get sex with your wives, you guys settled too quickly... :boink:

@Growwl: It was possible in BF3 via the training grounds, and also menus in Hardline. To me, this is a no brainer. Why can't I tool around with perfecting my solider and vehicle loadout in the menus?

LOL I have no complaints with my wife. She is a wonderful woman........(who could one day read these forums).....[emoji51]

Major Stains
10-20-2016, 01:38 PM

Yeah. I found it very hard to get sex with their wives too. :banplease:

:focus::focus::focus::focus::focus::focus:

Helmethead1031
10-20-2016, 01:38 PM
Touché

Major Stains
10-20-2016, 01:43 PM
She is a wonderful woman........(who could one day read these forums).....

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/80759/home-alone-kevin-o.gif

Helmethead1031
10-20-2016, 02:05 PM
Hahahaha

Major Stains
10-20-2016, 02:34 PM
Lol, sorry to be boring and go back on topic. But here is some MP related Battlefield info if anyone is interested.

Team MP Companion Emblem
(Click Image for link)

http://i64.tinypic.com/wi4hw.png (https://emblem.battlefield.com/rzBHIiomDx)

Team MP Battlefield Group (https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/group/39-team-mp-the-parent-gamers-clan)

GRRowl74
10-20-2016, 03:00 PM
Nice! Two questions: How do I get that emblem!? And - although I'm supposed to get all the hellfighter stash, I haven't found it, don't have no battlepacks either - anyone know how to claim these items?

Edit: Got the emblem part figured out. Still lost on the other one though.

HeadsWilSned
10-21-2016, 02:31 AM
Thanks for the emblem Major!

DeadChaos
10-21-2016, 03:29 AM
Lol, sorry to be boring and go back on topic. But here is some MP related Battlefield info if anyone is interested.

Team MP Companion Emblem
(Click Image for link)

http://i64.tinypic.com/wi4hw.png (https://emblem.battlefield.com/rzBHIiomDx)

Thanks! Quick question.....would it not be better if the words "Team MP" was added to the emblem or is that not possible? Was just thinking it could act as "advertising" for this site when other players see the emblem after I ran over them with my horse. Grrowl should be careful though as it might be bad advertising when he uses grenades.

Major Stains
10-21-2016, 04:16 AM
I'm sure it would be possible, this was just one of the existing ones made by Retro or another MP. I haven't looked into the editing bit but you would be able to add text.
Just might look a bit busy squeezed onto the small area given.

DeadChaos
10-21-2016, 04:32 AM
Just might look a bit busy squeezed onto the small area given.

True. Not to worry, looks good as is and it's applied on my soldier, only problem is I'm yet to play the game! Tried to squeeze in 20 minutes before work this morning but the game decided to throw me in single player stories so did not manage to get a chance in multiplayer.

GRRowl74
10-21-2016, 05:23 AM
Grrowl should be careful though as it might be bad advertising when he uses grenades.

All publicity is good publicity, someone said sometime. Might have been Donald Trump. Since I work in Communications, I'm sure I can spin this somehow.

DJ, gimme a beat!

I'm the Spin Doctor, see,
now I'm spinning this spin and the spinner is me,
spinning your sin in the first degree,
spinning till your ears bleed, spin three,
Gee,
you think your spin works on me?
I'm the Spin Doctor, baby
- I make you spin for me.
Dizzy yet?
*drop mic*

Come to think of it, that may be why my grenades throws are so unpredictable.

Kiethblacklion
10-21-2016, 09:29 AM
I managed to get some good game time in last night. I was in operations with some friends, seriously kicking butt...and shortly before the match ended I lost connection to the EA servers and my network blocked me from party chat. Before that though I managed to get some great kills in the bomber, including some great runs against the airship.

SouthtownSlayer
10-21-2016, 10:24 AM
Jump into a few matches this morning, go get some coffee and come back to not being able to jump into a match at all!

It's crap like this that really irks my nerves when it comes to gaming!

Anyone else having issues?

DeadChaos
10-21-2016, 11:22 AM
Jump into a few matches this morning, go get some coffee and come back to not being able to jump into a match at all!

It's crap like this that really irks my nerves when it comes to gaming!

Anyone else having issues?

Please don't say that....tonight would be the first time playing this FINALLY and if there is server problems I will break down!
Seems services have been restored.

"Update: Sony has confirmed that PlayStation Network services have now been restored."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/psn-down-playstation-network-down-worldwide-battlefield-1-launches-1587640

GRRowl74
10-21-2016, 11:28 AM
Not restored here...

SouthtownSlayer
10-21-2016, 11:40 AM
Please don't say that....tonight would be the first time playing this FINALLY and if there is server problems I will break down!
Seems services have been restored.

"Update: Sony has confirmed that PlayStation Network services have now been restored."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/psn-down-playstation-network-down-worldwide-battlefield-1-launches-1587640

PSN had issues for some, I was still able to play other games during that outage except BF1.

Looks like it has been restored, logged into a match quickly with no issues!!

UPDATE: Looks like it's down for me now! Freaking PSN!

UPDATE 2: DDOS attack....

https://www.dynstatus.com/incidents/nlr4yrr162t8
(https://www.dynstatus.com/incidents/nlr4yrr162t8)
UPDATE 3: Currently online and in game on PS4!

REMEC87
10-21-2016, 01:54 PM
Ddos attack? Why can't they pick on Xbox users for a change.

I'm going to lose my sh*t if it's down all weekend. Unacceptable!

REMEC87
10-21-2016, 01:55 PM
I may buy bf1 for my new xb1...

Major Stains
10-21-2016, 02:30 PM
Dear hackers.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2814rq9.jpg

Time for some Single Player I guess!

GRRowl74
10-21-2016, 03:18 PM
Party poopers.

IAmOmega24
10-21-2016, 07:04 PM
I couldn't get on in the afternoon. But I played one match a few minutes ago and man, it was intense! Bullets flying everywhere! Going to try to hop back on tonight. Single player seems pretty good too.

johnnyh1976
10-21-2016, 07:13 PM
I may buy bf1 for my new xb1...

I'm hoping to be on this weekend...hopefully on PS4.....add me up Remec. Gamertag on Xbox is BigMuffMan76. Cheers!!

Retro
10-21-2016, 07:27 PM
Ddos attack? Why can't they pick on Xbox users for a change.

I'm going to lose my sh*t if it's down all weekend. Unacceptable!

Hey! They've picked on Xbox plenty already.

GRRowl74
10-22-2016, 10:16 AM
Man, played half a round of Operations and I might never play any other mode ever again. Was killing it on medic class, but had to bail before the last half. Think I might have messed up the hellfighter goodies, tho. Got the codes, and put the darn thing in the download queue on the app, but later I couldn't find it on the ps4. Any ideas? Did I blow it by using the app?

DeadChaos
10-22-2016, 11:01 AM
Here I am again to release my frustrations. Finally got some matches in last night and this morning but had a horrendous start to my BF1 career. My ass was getting pounded from all over the map by snipers. This is how I spent my most of time:

http://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14691225_10154846134122150_3064556539405582996_o.j pg

The beta map is probably my most hated map so far, multiple snipers camping roof top, ledges, anywhere really where they can throw a tent and camp fire down.

Then....to rub salt in the wounds I rain down mortar fire on player's heads and get no kills, just hit markers but hey, one shot from the sniper and I'm floored again.

http://youtu.be/_cdjjaBHrAs

For anyone that have not played this map yet, this spot here is a sniper hot spot, they love it:

http://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14711547_10154846133337150_8423369165457606249_o.j pg

I had one decent match where I managed to make 2nd place only when I piloted the zeppelin, now that thing is devastating if you don't take it down quickly.

http://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14711669_10154846135397150_6216675690372502192_o.j pg

Nearly every match I join we lose, a piss poor 14% win rate. Got fed up with the snipers and decided to join domination which we lost all 3 games that I played. Rant over.....going to sulk, regroup and jump back in later.

GRRowl74
10-22-2016, 12:08 PM
Tried Operations, DC?

DeadChaos
10-22-2016, 12:20 PM
Yes, that's where I managed to get in the Zeppelin. Forgot to say, had a Grrowl moment last night but there was no casualties, had to sprint though....wanted to say thanks to a medic that revived me but instead hit the grenade trigger, bounced of a large tree trunk straight back at me.

DeadChaos
10-22-2016, 01:09 PM
Sometimes I'm told that the flame thrower guy has spawned near me, how and where do I get it?

Spike Forehand
10-22-2016, 04:57 PM
Played through the tank campaign on hard today. Damn is that good. Saw RC complaining about the stealth bits, but I really dug that part. The final tank battle where you had to defend against the waves was hard as shit on hard. Finally was able to clear it with some nice long-range shooting over the wall on the left side of the map. If you can disable the first tank all the others slow up to get around the wreckage and you can get a lot more shots off without taking any damage.

I think the game is gorgeous and plays really good.

Gonna jump into the multiplayer tonight after some family VR time. (Finally got my daughters to play video games!!)

Major Stains
10-22-2016, 08:05 PM
Friday night was a little cut short because of the outage, but still managed to grab a few rounds with Southtown, Joe and Remec (with Mady, Snarkcus and other friends of MP). It was fun but I got shot up a lot by some one-shot 'how the hell did they get me' kills.

Saturday I managed to get on mic with DC, GRRowl, Heads, Tasty, Southtown, Spike, Joe, RC, Beeano, Helmet, Sensei, and friends. All in one party at times, split across several squads.
It was an absolute blast, stand out moments were sweeping through the war torn streets as a unit. Taking objectives and generally cleaning house. Other times it was just plain mayhem with orders being given then retracted as things turned nasty when the big guns came bearing down on us. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
I'm still mentally scared from seeing Southtowns wrinkled nutsack bobbing up and down on my face in an act that seemed a bit too well rehearsed for my liking! Lol.
I didn't think it could get that cold in the desert to make them look that small... ;)

Can't wait for more of those shenanigans.

(And yes it is pronounced 'Butta' not 'Buttherrr' you crazy asshole)

GRRowl74
10-23-2016, 01:57 AM
Indeedy old chap, we had a right hoot last night, hear hear!

Such a great game, getting by so far with only a few hiccups. Think I had one freeze and two restarts yesterday, and was able to get back in pretty quick. After that massive hacker attack, that's not bad.

So awesome to be on with so many great MPs, thanks to all for the games! Got some nice video, too :)

Most memorable moments - definately fighting through the streets as a team, unstoppable at times, orders and banter and lols flying. Had a few good round on medic, but have to say I miss some of my sights and scopes from BF4. Iron sights takes some getting used to. Oh, and horses are still cool. If I'm on one that is, if the enemy is on one, not so much.

Good to be an MP. Tally ho, Bettys at Butter!

GRRowl74
10-24-2016, 05:48 AM
A little taste from the cherry ride. Got lots more from the massive MP incursion later.

http://youtu.be/Ce1KXm2qtAI

Kiethblacklion
10-24-2016, 09:40 AM
Got plenty of time in over the weekend (played from 10pm Friday night until almost 5am Saturday morning). I unlocked the Fire Barrage Bomber and I'm in love with this plane. I was playing the first operations map and started off in the bomber. I did not die once and racked up a lot of multi kills from dropping those fire bombs. I think I prefer operations over all the other game modes.

DeadChaos
10-25-2016, 04:34 AM
Scouts, scouts, dear old scouts.....why do you feel the need to consistently one shot me lying on your little ridge/roof top....why? I understand the great satisfaction you must get from one shotting everything but it makes my experience miserable. Anyway, my sole purpose in BF1 (after capturing the conquest point of course) is to hunt down scouts as I can not take any more of these stalkers. The mission started last night:

http://i.makeagif.com/media/3-21-2015/tVSv_e.gif

http://youtu.be/n5sFgH-sQL0

Major Stains
10-25-2016, 07:33 AM
Scouts, scouts, dear old scouts.....why do you feel the need to consistently one shot me lying on your little ridge/roof top....why? I understand the great satisfaction you must get from one shotting everything but it makes my experience miserable. Anyway, my sole purpose in BF1 (after capturing the conquest point of course) is to hunt down scouts as I can not take any more of these stalkers. The mission started last night:

http://i.makeagif.com/media/3-21-2015/tVSv_e.gif

http://youtu.be/n5sFgH-sQL0

Here here.
I declare we should ignore the objective and go collecting scalps!
MP with the least scout scalps when we finally hit Paris buys the beer.

HeadsWilSned
10-25-2016, 08:14 AM
Here here.

Yeah!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DeadChaos
10-25-2016, 09:38 AM
Here here.

Game on :ak:

DeadChaos
10-25-2016, 09:39 AM
Yeah!!!

Thanks for the revives the other night. It was getting hectic under that bridge!

Spike Forehand
10-25-2016, 10:52 AM
Anyway, my sole purpose in BF1 (after capturing the conquest point of course) is to hunt down scouts as I can not take any more of these stalkers. The mission started last night:

Thank you for your efforts to rid the world of these scum. I will gladly join you in your hunts - please teach me your ways sensei.

DeadChaos
10-25-2016, 11:09 AM
I just need someone to take one for the team and run around the fields to distract them while I sneak around the back...running in your underwear apparently helps...not that I would know :wink:

http://media.giphy.com/media/dVTnzQa3xUlKo/giphy.gif

Spike Forehand
10-25-2016, 11:17 AM
Here here.

"We will be cruel to the scouts. And through our cruelty, they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty through the disemboweled, disfigured, dismembered, and tea-bagged bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Scouts won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the scouts will be sickened by us, and the scouts will talk about us, and the scouts will fear us. And when the scout closes their eyes at night, and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us that they are tortured with.

Sound Good?

But I gotta word of warning for all you would-be warriors. When you join my command, you take on debit. A debit you owe me, personally. Each and every man under my command owes me 100 scout scalps. And I want my scalps! And all y'all will get me 100 scout scalps taken from the heads of 100 dead scouts. Or you will die tryin."

- Major Aldo Stains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dv56tkC2Jo

Major Stains
10-25-2016, 12:58 PM
"We will be cruel to the scouts. And through our cruelty, they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty through the disemboweled, disfigured, dismembered, and tea-bagged bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Scouts won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the scouts will be sickened by us, and the scouts will talk about us, and the scouts will fear us. And when the scout closes their eyes at night, and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us that they are tortured with.

Sound Good?

But I gotta word of warning for all you would-be warriors. When you join my command, you take on debit. A debit you owe me, personally. Each and every man under my command owes me 100 scout scalps. And I want my scalps! And all y'all will get me 100 scout scalps taken from the heads of 100 dead scouts. Or you will die tryin."

- Major Aldo Stains

LOL... I just love that film. Nearly as much as I love Mélanie Laurent!

As you were Sgt. Spike "Stiglitz" Forehand.

Helmethead1031
10-25-2016, 09:23 PM
After logging 13hrs of war, I've come to a few conclusions:
1: I find BF1 to be more user friendly than BF4
2: EA/Dice should have official servers where scouts are immediately killed as soon as they spawn. If a player continues to choose the scout class and wreak havoc on my life, they are officially banned for no less than 6 months [emoji51]
3: playing with MPs over randoms drastically increases your chance of survival and victory.
4: Southtown enjoys clubbing fellow MPs over the head; I've been put into the MP concussion protocol.
5: Unwritten rule: Joe will not accept failure and actually plays with a strategy. Veering from his strategy will result in severe reprimands. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
6: Stains has the ability to rank in the top 10 post round with 1 kill and 10 deaths
7: Spike appears to have nerves of steel and a calmness that is quite surprising during the chaos.

Retro
10-25-2016, 11:23 PM
First night on, second match - "lost connection to ea servers". I'm an idiot, should have stuck to my guns.

HeadsWilSned
10-26-2016, 12:29 AM

Sound Good?

- Major Aldo Stains

Don't know whether I'm more excited or more afraid [emoji15] but I'm in!

Major Stains
10-26-2016, 01:01 AM
6: Stains has the ability to rank in the top 10 post round with 1 kill and 10 deaths.

That must've been a good match as I don't usually get that many kills!
(King of PTFO, and passing out bandages)

DeadChaos
10-26-2016, 04:15 AM
Nice tool to flush out scouts if you can get close enough is the mortar. Although you won't get a kill with one hit I find it quite amusing the way they scatter which opens up the gap for you to move in and mow them down. BUT, I am convinced scouts will complain about the mortar and it will be nerved which it should not. I can understand if it was an one hit kill (cough cough scouts!) but it's not, depending on HP you need 2 to 3 rounds before getting the kill.

My scalp collection for "Major Aldo Stains" is growing nicely.

http://youtu.be/88I-SfIi_pE

TheFreak75
10-26-2016, 06:42 AM
First night on, second match - "lost connection to ea servers". I'm an idiot, should have stuck to my guns.

Strange, I've yet to encounter problems with the servers

REMEC87
10-26-2016, 08:53 AM
Classic MP moment last night when spike asks repeatedly to "kick the JohnnyBlaze guy from our squad" not realizing johnny is an MP and on comms too.

Sorry Johnny, we aren't dicks often but when we are we do it in spectacular fashion [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Retro
10-26-2016, 11:04 AM
Does anyone else feel like the FOV feels too small? It almost feels like the gun is sticking out of the players neck sometimes.

Ullrsdog
10-26-2016, 11:32 AM
Classic MP moment last night when spike asks repeatedly to "kick the JohnnyBlaze guy from our squad" not realizing johnny is an MP and on comms too.

Sorry Johnny, we aren't dicks often but when we are we do it in spectacular fashion [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Speak for yourself Douche Nozzle !

Ullrsdog
10-26-2016, 11:33 AM
Does anyone else feel like the FOV feels too small? It almost feels like the gun is sticking out of the players neck sometimes.

yes it took me a bit of getting used to in the beta, but now I don't notice it...if I went back to BF I bet I'd be floored.

GRRowl74
10-26-2016, 01:34 PM
not realizing johnny is an MP and on comms too.

Well, I can definately vouch for both Jonnys MP status and his MP qualities! Thanks for some great games with you and Mofo today (tonight on your end, of course) We played well together, and by that I mean that I survived a lot longer with you in front of me than I do alone. What can I say, I'm easy to please ;) Memorable moments was watching that blimp go up in flames and crash into the ground in a beautiful mountain scenery from northern Italy, I believe. I also believe my italian medic alter ego would have let out a "mamma mia!" around the time I figured out that the burning balloon in the sky was going down, and that probably the best place to be when that happened was anywhere but where I was currently standing - and if Elton John had seen me, he'd probably be singing "don't let the sun go down on him" - cos that's pretty much what it felt like. Survived though, after a sprint that'd make Usain Bolt look like a ninja turtle(turtle cos it's slow, ninja cos - well, he's Usain Bolt) A bit smokey and with an eyebrow missing, I am ready to do this again the earliest opportunity. Will try to supply video coverage of said close-to-fiery-death experience when I get the chance.

Helmethead1031
10-26-2016, 03:00 PM

This is the best thing I've read all day!!!!! Lmfao! I almost did the same thing to another MP the other night. I was killed and almost began to bitch until I heard "Sorry Helmet, you were there and I just had to do it" within our party. Lol

REMEC87
10-26-2016, 03:55 PM
This is the best thing I've read all day!!!!! Lmfao! I almost did the same thing to another MP the other night. I was killed and almost began to bitch until I heard "Sorry Helmet, you were there and I just had to do it" within our party. Lol

I think that might have been actually lol

Sorry again Helmethead [emoji23]

Spike Forehand
10-26-2016, 06:28 PM

Well - in my defense I am old as dirt and can't remember where I left my hemorrhoid cream let alone all the MP's that are on my friends list!!! Worst thing was he was in the party chat - doh!!!

Plus, he was laying on top of a hill when I spawned on him so I thought he was a camping sniper. Turns out he had the tank killer kit and was waiting for a tank whore to come by and blow up, so he's all right in my book!

Sorry again Johnny. Next time before I call for an ousting I'll ask if anyone is friends with this guy. (Besides Ullrs of course. All his friends are a-holes.)

:behindsofa:

Spike Forehand
10-26-2016, 06:45 PM
My scalp collection for "Major Aldo Stains" is growing nicely.

I got two last night in the towers on that same map. Teabagged both of their ugly asses. Saving up a bunch for my next "Punk Rock + Video Games" creation. Trying to decide what song to have in it.

Maybe this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUYjxOLmQPo

HardlyCapable13
10-26-2016, 06:49 PM
Trying to decide what song to have in it.

How about Fight til you Die by Pennywise?

Tracer-M_D_C
10-26-2016, 09:03 PM
Briefly played with Major and Graybeard tonight - nice job guys. Tried to squad up with HeadsWilSned but couldn't get in ANY squad on first go which Major pointed out was a bug. But hey, ever have one of those days where you are just ON FIRE and can't seem to miss and bullets whiz by like Star Wars Stormtroopers are shooting at you? THIS WAS NOT ONE OF THOSE NIGHTS. I think I surprised several enemies by walking up and knifing myself with their blades, and walking in front of stray bullets.

GRRowl74
10-27-2016, 02:44 AM
Will try to supply video coverage of said close-to-fiery-death experience when I get the chance.

And here it is:

http://youtu.be/6gWrw-8JORI

HeadsWilSned
10-27-2016, 11:12 AM
Briefly played with Major and Graybeard tonight - nice job guys. Tried to squad up with HeadsWilSned but couldn't get in ANY squad on first go which Major pointed out was a bug. But hey, ever have one of those days where you are just ON FIRE and can't seem to miss and bullets whiz by like Star Wars Stormtroopers are shooting at you? THIS WAS NOT ONE OF THOSE NIGHTS. I think I surprised several enemies by walking up and knifing myself with their blades, and walking in front of stray bullets.

regular day on the block for me - but I'm better at Bf1 than I've been with bf4

anyhow tried joining as well but squad was full and there were no parties going - tried for a few minutes to get one up but gave up on it - my soldiers inability to perform a simple revive and instead grab that damned gas mask [emoji40] seems to be rubbing off on me in real life too

just no gas mask

HeadsWilSned
10-27-2016, 01:32 PM
My wife asks me "why do you play it?" this after hearing my cussing and swearing at the stupidity

I don't know [emoji848]

Tracer-M_D_C
10-27-2016, 01:45 PM
Ha - a quote from my house! I once almost said 'because shanking just one scout makes it worth it', but knew that wouldn't help at all...

HeadsWilSned
10-27-2016, 01:50 PM
That sir, THAT, is very true

Major Stains
10-27-2016, 02:16 PM
My wife asks me "why do you play it?" this after hearing my cussing and swearing at the stupidity

My answer to my wife is a little more telling... "Because I'm addicted and need help. Oh, and just leave my cup of tea there and shut the door behind you thanks love."

Major Stains
10-27-2016, 08:44 PM
A great night on the Battlefield all thanks to Southtown, Tastyfish, Helmethead, Tracer, Steveholt, and a few others I'm sure.
That was definitely a smart move leaving the bloodbath on C and pushing for the fortified walls of E and F on that last match, although our squad didn't excel in points I'm pretty sure we were instrumental in holding it down whilst our team turned the tide. Good times.

HeadsWilSned
10-28-2016, 12:39 PM
Okay so if anyone's on bf1 later then we have to get comms going so we can play together with multiple squads - it's a good thing I know when squads are full of MPs, but when you don't know where on the map you are - well -

Tracer-M_D_C
10-28-2016, 01:53 PM
A great night on the Battlefield all thanks to Southtown, Tastyfish, Helmethead, Tracer, Steveholt, and a few others I'm sure.
That was definitely a smart move leaving the bloodbath on C and pushing for the fortified walls of E and F on that last match, although our squad didn't excel in points I'm pretty sure we were instrumental in holding it down whilst our team turned the tide. Good times.

Much fun, that was my first party since I resurfaced. I agree that C on that map, and G on Sinai Desert are maybe not even worth the effort? It's not as exciting but wondering if anyone agrees, getting the majority number of points and then defending them until the lead is too great for other team to recover? I was on today with randoms - which went about as well as you'd expect - and 'squads' would run from A->B->C->D->E->D->C->B->A, meanwhile the other team would hold 3-4 at a time and dominate overall. Probably be less action so may be too boring. Am i even making sense?

GRRowl74
10-29-2016, 06:05 AM
Much fun, that was my first party since I resurfaced. I agree that C on that map, and G on Sinai Desert are maybe not even worth the effort?

It's a lonely round on Sinai, defending G base, that's for sure. And you don't rack up much score. But keeping one or two people there to hold it seems to be a smart move. If this was BF4, I'd stick a spawn gadget there, and return when an enemy wanders out there.

Tactics start with sticking together as a squad, maybe even two squads if we're enough players on - that would really make a dent.

SheepDog320
10-29-2016, 07:27 AM
It's a lonely round on Sinai, defending G base, that's for sure. And you don't rack up much score. But keeping one or two people there to hold it seems to be a smart move. If this was BF4, I'd stick a spawn gadget there, and return when an enemy wanders out there.

Tactics start with sticking together as a squad, maybe even two squads if we're enough players on - that would really make a dent.

We usually have enough for 2 squads problem is it switches you every game

GRRowl74
10-29-2016, 07:52 AM
We usually have enough for 2 squads problem is it switches you every game

You mean servers? Coz if you start a party, then you're in a squad together in the game. When one from the party starts a game, you are asked to join, and if you accept you end up in the same squad, I believe. If you join after they started playing, then you might have to look for them to join their squad.

Useful tip for those who haven't figured it out yet: if your squad is locked, only friends can join. Which means, when you start a squad for MPs to join, then leave it locked as your friends will still be able to join, and you won't have to deal with randoms filling up your squad while you wait.

Major Stains
10-29-2016, 08:10 AM
You mean servers? Coz if you start a party, then you're in a squad together in the game. When one from the party starts a game, you are asked to join, and if you accept you end up in the same squad, I believe. If you join after they started playing, then you might have to look for them to join their squad.

Useful tip for those who haven't figured it out yet: if your squad is locked, only friends can join. Which means, when you start a squad for MPs to join, then leave it locked as your friends will still be able to join, and you won't have to deal with randoms filling up your squad while you wait.

From what I believe the most reliable way to form squads is to start a PS party as GRRowl mentions above. Not only does this mean you are always able to communicate if the game kicks anyone, but it seems to help matchmaking.
It also helps if the party leader has an updated friends list as it can cause potential embarrassment if a new [MP] is kicked because they are not known to some (I'm looking at you Spike :spit:).
*Admittedly this is easier said then done as very few FNGs add up all [MP]s from the list.

The party leader then chooses whatever mode everyone wants to play and goes into the game.
Once in they select a squad and set it to private. Then the other party members should get an invite to the game (press x).
The game should put you into the squad and keep you there.
If there are too many members for a squad (5), then one person starts a new private squad and others filter in until balanced. The second squad leader may have to open/close squad privacy to suit.
Any more than eight and then you have to create another party chat and start the process as before, with people moving around to balance the squads.

If you are late to the party, as it stands a few things can go awry.
You have to join the squad through the backdoor (search friends/ find server number etc).
Then when you finally join (anything upto 10 mins) you sometimes can't join any squad for a match.
Then you may get bounced around the teams in subsequent matches.

Last time I played, these seemed to be the usual order of play. It may change or get patched out. Who knows.

Last but not least, if you are Squad Leader. Don't forget to give out those orders (spam R1 whilst looking at the top of the flag/ diamond letter). Or if like me, just mumble something like "Okay, lets try Echo, Egg, Edward, whatever the eff it is!!!)

See you in Squad MPeeps.

Spike Forehand
10-29-2016, 08:38 AM
It also helps if the party leader has an updated friends list as it can cause potential embarrassment if a new [MP] is kicked because they are not known to some (I'm looking at you Spike :spit:).

Oh - I had him on my friends list - that's what made it even worse. :frusty:

Major Stains
10-29-2016, 08:41 AM
Oh - I had him on my friends list - that's what made it even worse. :frusty:

LMAO. Brilliant. Wish I was there man.

Major Stains
10-30-2016, 05:57 AM
Thanks again to all the MPs that make this game so enjoyable.

GRRowl, DeadChaos, TonkaToys, Lethal_Graybeard, ViewtifulJoe, SpikeForehand, Helmethead, Remec, Bobasda and more. Good times and too many funny clips for me to actually get around to recording.

See you on the Battlefield soon my friends.

GRRowl74
10-30-2016, 06:51 AM
Yes indeed, to you too, Major, thanks to everyone for last nights MP invasion, so fun to be a part of. I still think that kill counter have to be adjusted - only counts half my kills now, I'm sure of it ;) Doubles my deaths too, no doubt. Still great fun, though!

DeadChaos
10-30-2016, 10:17 AM
Thanks again to all the MPs that make this game so enjoyable.

GRRowl, DeadChaos, TonkaToys, Lethal_Graybeard, ViewtifulJoe, SpikeForehand, Helmethead, Remec, Bobasda and more. Good times and too many funny clips for me to actually get around to recording.

See you on the Battlefield soon my friends.

What happened on that empty Rush server (blame it on boredom) stays on the empty Rush server!

DeadChaos
10-30-2016, 10:26 AM
Found another one....

http://youtu.be/u74_1Vaqfgk

GRRowl74
10-30-2016, 11:43 AM
What happened on that empty Rush server (blame it on boredom) stays on the empty Rush server!

Oh, we'll see about that ;)

DeadChaos
10-30-2016, 02:44 PM
Oh, we'll see about that ;)

Don't tell me you recorded it.....

Major Stains
10-30-2016, 02:47 PM
Don't tell me you recorded it.....

You can't fart without GRRowl getting it on his 'video recorder'! :painkiller::photo::lol:

Tracer-M_D_C
10-31-2016, 08:05 AM
Had some good matches last night with tastyfish, helmethead, grrowl, spike, graybeard, headswilsned, and the major. First time on rush, glad I got invited to that because I probably wouldn't have on my own. highlight for me though was helmet and I guarding the battlements of fao fortress defending e&f, when I saw two guys who I guess were aggravated with us blasting them rushing the stairs, so I waited at the ladder. Sure enough, first guys comes climbing up and gets shovel-to-the-face.. I was cracking up at that, when his buddy continues up past the falling body and klang! Two home runs!

Helmethead1031
10-31-2016, 02:32 PM
Had some good matches last night with tastyfish, helmethead, grrowl, spike, graybeard, headswilsned, and the major. First time on rush, glad I got invited to that because I probably wouldn't have on my own. highlight for me though was helmet and I guarding the battlements of fao fortress defending e&f, when I saw two guys who I guess were aggravated with us blasting them rushing the stairs, so I waited at the ladder. Sure enough, first guys comes climbing up and gets shovel-to-the-face.. I was cracking up at that, when his buddy continues up past the falling body and klang! Two home runs!

Absolute blast last night Tracer! Was laying prone watching you shovel those guys; made my night. I think our plan was the perfect way to hold e and f. It's a shame the rest of our "squad" left us hanging out to dry! Lol Enjoyed the games regardless

SouthtownSlayer
11-01-2016, 07:51 AM
Had some good matches last night with .......the major.

Ladies and Gentlemen....it looks like hell has frozen over!!!! Someone has actually had a good match with Stains in the group!!!!! :boink::behindsofa:

Major Stains
11-01-2016, 08:26 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen....it looks like hell has frozen over!!!! Someone has actually had a good match with Stains in the group!!!!! :boink::behindsofa:

And I see your name isn't on the list, so that means at least some other MPs had a chance of winning the "Lucky Battlepack Lottery" also know as "Southtowns Gun Shop"!:ar15:

Ullrsdog
11-01-2016, 12:50 PM
Good times last night with Beeano, Sheepdog, RC, Rem, JohnnyH, JohnnyBlaze, and I think that was the gang...except for BoBosda1...only was on our side once that I recall luckily I only encountered him once as well, resulting in trading kills.

Even if you don't have a mic or can't use it I would highly suggest getting into the party, it makes you aware of when there are available spots and where the other squads may be heading or issues they are dealing with. So don't think of it as taking away a spot from some with a mic just think of it as one way comms.

carry on.

Retro
11-02-2016, 02:08 AM
Had some good rounds through out today. Even got a few rounds in with Scooby (sorry, no mic tonight).

Having a blast playing Rush again, even with mostly randoms. :eek (2):

One thing I'm not liking is the leveling. I prefer the way prior games handled it, showing how many points you need rather than in BF1 where they show approximately how much time it will take (yes I know you can see the points on the companion website, but it's stupid that you can't in game). Also not liking the Medal Tracking, just let me earn medals the old way.

DeadChaos
11-04-2016, 04:06 AM
Right, I'm here to have a moan again after my session last night. Take note of the awesome bullet sponges in BF1 or maybe my gun is shooting plastic pellets, either way, damn frustrating. Seems like I will have to go for 200 round magazines to finish someone off.

http://youtu.be/unWg-Lyq-n4

Played this map on Rush, got slaughtered. Can not get anywhere near the objective as snipers are spread right around the ridges. If you lucky enough to make it through the snipers on the other side of the ridge will just finish you off.

http://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14907117_10154887773577150_7361965781245271288_n.j pg?oh=de10f44f246973a12ad085dc6842eb88&oe=588BC142

I had to start spawning at the base as everytime I spawn on my squad it's on the damn ledges and you can not just jump off, no no, you have to run all the way around and down the ridge!! Two medics in my squad, I was not revived ONCE by them or anyone else during the entire match as they are too busy keeping the ridges warm miles away.

http://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14925573_10154887772007150_67061312614091940_n.jpg ?oh=54a12702af077ce484bc78baf10c582a&oe=58D03571

Then there is the issue of spawning on your squad who is not under fire yet you spawn smack bang in front of a tank, killed instantly again.

I feel the urge to throw my controller across the room as this game is slowly frustrating me more and more....have much more enjoyable time on BF4. I will see how it goes a week or so after the COD launch otherwise this game is going on shelf until a decent patch is released to make this more enjoyable.

TonkaToys
11-04-2016, 06:00 AM
Sorry you are having so many problems - do you get on with any other MPs at all?
I know I'm preaching to the converted, but it makes a big difference to be in that MP squad.

I used to find the Lewis was useless for taking people down, but recently it seems to be improving for me - dunno why.

GRRowl74
11-04-2016, 06:52 AM
Me I can't kill shit with that gun, even if I am getting hit markers. Haven't checked the specs but the damage on that thing must be hilarious. Funny thing is I seem to get killed by support players all the time, so it's probably me - again.

Snipers are a pain, and hoards of snipers on the desert maps in particular can really mess up the game. Still, if I play to stay alive rather than go for kills or captures like a headshot is no more than a passing headache, I find I can stay alive for quite some time. Of course, maps with mostly open spaces, like Sinai - is no place for a lonely soldier running across the dunes. Either there's a sandstorm and you run straight into an enemy tank, or your friendly neighbourhood sniper will pick you off on a clear day.

Luckily there are other maps.

DeadChaos
11-04-2016, 07:23 AM
Sorry you are having so many problems - do you get on with any other MPs at all?
I know I'm preaching to the converted, but it makes a big difference to be in that MP squad.

I used to find the Lewis was useless for taking people down, but recently it seems to be improving for me - dunno why.

Mostly play with MP's on weekends. During the week I literally have 40 minutes or so to squeeze in two quick matches. I've tried to jump in on MP's but find I'm constantly sitting in a que and if I eventually get in the match it ends in 1 minute, then stuck on the long loading screens again. I must just stick to less time consuming games during the week (Rocket League/Diablo 3 is perfect for in and out matches) and play BF1 over the weekend...don't know yet....will see how it goes. Maybe I'll just pour 4 beers down my throat before playing BF1, might make the pain less when the sniper bullet tears through my body :wink:

Major Stains
11-04-2016, 08:40 AM
I agree that it can induce fits of controller throwing.
Even with squads of MPs all sitting top of the table it still throws up a win/loss ratio of about 1 in 4 games which is infuriating.
I tend to ease the pain with 'big boys sniping' which means jumping in a dirty great metal box and picking off unsuspecting suckers across the map.

But as infuriating as the game is, it is still my go to title at the moment.

GRRowl74
11-04-2016, 09:20 AM
I must just stick to less time consuming games during the week (Rocket League/Diablo 3 is perfect for in and out matches) and play BF1 over the weekend...don't know yet....will see how it goes.

About time we set a date for that/those Rocket League match(es) - been playing a bit with randoms - but I bet it's way more fun with MPs

DeadChaos
11-04-2016, 10:12 AM
jumping in a dirty great metal box

....until a gas grenade falls out of Grrowl's pocket.

About time we set a date for that/those Rocket League match(es) - been playing a bit with randoms - but I bet it's way more fun with MPs

Just name the date and time. I'll just keep the ball in the air and you score the aerial goals yes.

GRRowl74
11-04-2016, 02:28 PM
....until a gas grenade falls out of Grrowl's pocket.

Hey! That almost never happens! Anyway, I only carry incendiary grenades now, and I'm quite sure they're perfectly safe inside a metal box with locked lids on it.

I may be on once or twice this weekend, will keep an eye out for you guys. :)

Helmethead1031
11-05-2016, 12:01 AM
Had some good matches tonight with fellow MPs. We were really working together in our squad....wait, that's not true. I was on the other side and "accidentally" killed Stains a few times. I have to say it was not my fault. I'm not sure if others have played with Stains, but if you have, does he usually run in front of your gun at the exact moment you are pulling the trigger? I mean, he has a real knack for it! I will be editing some video in the am to prove my point! Once again, good times as usual

GRRowl74
11-05-2016, 03:10 AM
Haha, sounds like something I'd like to see, Helmet. Sorry I missed you guys. Got in some rounds earlier with Jonnyblaze, even snuck in some R6 with CordNerve and finally got to play Rocket League with DC last night. Good times. This week has been great so far - been playing some BF1 on the weekdays as well, thanks to Nerve, Grizzlie, Ullrsdog, Knckdwn and LiL_MAMA_93 for a lot of fun earlier this week. Don't know if Lil' Mama is MP, if not you sure should be :) Thanks for the games, hope to catch you all online again soon. I'll prob be on tonight at some point, racking up more D's to my KD. Join/invites are very welcome :)

Major Stains
11-05-2016, 07:46 AM
Had some good matches tonight with fellow MPs. We were really working together in our squad....wait, that's not true. I was on the other side and "accidentally" killed Stains a few times. I have to say it was not my fault. I'm not sure if others have played with Stains, but if you have, does he usually run in front of your gun at the exact moment you are pulling the trigger? I mean, he has a real knack for it! I will be editing some video in the am to prove my point! Once again, good times as usual

:pound:

I admit that it must be my fault for running mindlessly in front of your loaded barrel, as it sure as hell can't be a result of your aiming!!!

It was a great night, although let down by the truly terrible matchmaking/ squad joining capabilities of the game.
There were MPs all over the place. Split across squads on one side, on random squads on the other side. It was carnage.
Also a shame that the chat party cannot hold more than 8 people, maybe not a bad thing as I think Remec was in season last night :llama:

So many laugh out loud moments at the crazy man on man talk.

Thanks to Jssk, Grizzlie, Southtown (and his special 'friend' Mady), Tonka, Remec, Badger, Tracer, Johhnyh, hopkins and all the rest. There were so many all over the place it was hard to keep track.

Major Stains
11-05-2016, 07:50 AM
Don't know if Lil' Mama is MP, if not you sure should be :)

Not a member (yet)

Helmethead1031
11-05-2016, 08:36 AM
:pound:

I admit that it must be my fault for running mindlessly in front of your loaded barrel, as it sure as hell can't be a result of your aiming!!!

It was a great night, although let down by the truly terrible matchmaking/ squad joining capabilities of the game.
There were MPs all over the place. Split across squads on one side, on random squads on the other side. It was carnage.
Also a shame that the chat party cannot hold more than 8 people, maybe not a bad thing as I think Remec was in season last night :llama:

So many laugh out loud moments at the crazy man on man talk.

Thanks to Jssk, Grizzlie, Southtown (and his special 'friend' Mady), Tonka, Remec, Badger, Tracer, Johhnyh, hopkins and all the rest. There were so many all over the place it was hard to keep track.

Lol. It most certainly was not a result of my expert aiming ability!

Agree with matchmaking issues. One of the few frustrating things about this game

Helmethead1031
11-05-2016, 11:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X42mdXZdYk

Didn't capture any video of me killing Stains so I assume it didn't happen....Notice end of video where Stains stalks me for no reason!

GRRowl74
11-05-2016, 02:21 PM
Great video, saw you blew up hopkins' tank there too, lots of MPs out there nowadays, bound to hit something ;) What gun is that tho, support with scope?

Helmethead1031
11-05-2016, 02:29 PM
Great video, saw you blew up hopkins' tank there too, lots of MPs out there nowadays, bound to hit something ;) What gun is that tho, support with scope?

M1909 Telescopic

hopkins120mm
11-05-2016, 02:31 PM
When is the release of the mp patch or emblem gonna be shared so we all have it seen few

GRRowl74
11-05-2016, 02:40 PM
Hopkins:

About the emblem, Major Stains shared a link earlier, can't remember where. You might be able to use this link. (https://emblem.battlefield.com/dZokpKYX3x) Have to be on a computer, I think - mobile devices get hiccups from EAs BF sites.

Major Stains
11-05-2016, 03:14 PM
@Helmet. Nice vid. Rest assured it did happen...twice.
I wasn't stalking btw, you all look the same in those uniforms and you all bleed the same ;)

@hopkins, the emblem link is on the original post of this thread (page 1)

HeadsWilSned
11-07-2016, 03:28 AM
Awesome couple of games last night guys, a little frustrating at times, as it is for me with battlefield - skill does seem to be improving overall which has me happy. Sorry I wasn't on comms, but I had a couple of laughs listening in - yes I'm talking to you JOE

Been a while, hope to catch some guys again tonight

Major Stains
11-07-2016, 08:44 AM
Awesome couple of games last night guys, a little frustrating at times, as it is for me with battlefield - skill does seem to be improving overall which has me happy. Sorry I wasn't on comms, but I had a couple of laughs listening in - yes I'm talking to you JOE

Been a while, hope to catch some guys again tonight

Joe cracked me up on Fao Fort when I'd just capped G and started trundling up to D in my big old tank. As I neared, two enemy tanks crested a ridge into view. They must've taken some damage already as I quickly dispatched them nice and quickly.
Then I turned towards C to head down the hill when I heard Joe screaming at me "get that Tank you f***ing retard, it's right in front of you!!!". Laughing in dismay, I turned to see the tank below me and tried to aim whilst turning between two rocks.
I got the tank whilst Joe continued his pep talk at my inability to drive. Lol.
Three tanks in 30 seconds was pretty good for me, but not enough to impress Joe ;).

I did get a medal for 100 kills in the big tank though.

Spike Forehand
11-08-2016, 09:53 AM
So much freakin fun the last couple of days running with an assortment of scoundrels - MP and friends of MP. This game is really fantastic and has renewed my love of Battlefield games.

Bonus is that the snipers seem to have calmed down a bit since COD came out - or maybe it's just my imagination. Anyone else notice that?

Also - thank god that Remec can't aim for shit with that Sentry gun. I was able to take him out in a one-on-one gunfight with my puny medic rifle. :ak::ak::ar15::ar15::ar15::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Major Stains
11-08-2016, 02:39 PM
You know it Spike.
So much so that I had to force myself to watch a movie last night just to try to break the habit of jumping straight on BF1.
Those were some hilarious games over the weekend with MPs old and new.

Speaking of which, (sorry to change the subject) I ordered some bits off Amazon to clean my sons Saxaphone at the weekend. And one item had me laughing out loud so much I had to share with you guys.
I noticed that Southtown must of invented a new product to help 'ease the passage of foreign objects into his no-no'!
As I opened the parcel to find a small tube of "Rico's Premium Cork Grease". I'll have to give it a try next time I need to smuggle some illegal contraband through customs!!! Lol

http://i65.tinypic.com/aujjus.jpg

REMEC87
11-08-2016, 07:18 PM
You know it Spike.
So much so that I had to force myself to watch a movie last night just to try to break the habit of jumping straight on BF1.
Those were some hilarious games over the weekend with MPs old and new.

Speaking of which, (sorry to change the subject) I ordered some bits off Amazon to clean my sons Saxaphone at the weekend. And one item had me laughing out loud so much I had to share with you guys.
I noticed that Southtown must of invented a new product to help 'ease the passage of foreign objects into his no-no'!
As I opened the parcel to find a small tube of "Rico's Premium Cork Grease". I'll have to give it a try next time I need to smuggle some illegal contraband through customs!!! Lol

http://i65.tinypic.com/aujjus.jpg

Whether it's corks or cornholes grease, Rico's got the products for you! [emoji23]

GRRowl74
11-12-2016, 05:43 AM
Have to say, it's great to be an MP on the battlefield these days. Practicly whenever I get the chance to log on, morning, day or night - there's somebody, usually more than one, to join. So much fun, win or lose - but when we're a full squad, or more than that, working towards the same goal - the MPs are certainly making a severe cut into the enemys tickets.

Thanks to all battlefield MPs I played with last night, I think there were seven-eight of us playing together at one point - great games and good company.

BF1 is a great game, but it's so fast, loud and chaotic at times, and it makes me miss the more quiet, sneaky, heart-thumping, nervewrecking madness that is R6 Siege. With Red Crow coming up, I hope to see some of you there as well.

Incidentally, you can try R6 for free on PS Store this weekend, and the price for the full game is at a 50% discount right now. Just saying ;)

DeadChaos
11-12-2016, 06:15 AM
Great games last night, thanks to all who joined. Played around with the sharefactory gif today, like Stains said, you can only save to twitter, not good. Nothing special but things did not work out for this plane.

https://twitter.com/JBesterr/status/797395856815169536

Tracer-M_D_C
11-12-2016, 08:29 AM
Have to say, it's great to be an MP on the battlefield these days. Practicly whenever I get the chance to log on, morning, day or night - there's somebody, usually more than one, to join. So much fun, win or lose - but when we're a full squad, or more than that, working towards the same goal - the MPs are certainly making a severe cut into the enemys tickets.

Thanks to all battlefield MPs I played with last night, I think there were seven-eight of us playing together at one point - great games and good company.

BF1 is a great game, but it's so fast, loud and chaotic at times, and it makes me miss the more quiet, sneaky, heart-thumping, nervewrecking madness that is R6 Siege. With Red Crow coming up, I hope to see some of you there as well.

Incidentally, you can try R6 for free on PS Store this weekend, and the price for the full game is at a 50% discount right now. Just saying ;)

That comeback from down <100 to winning 1000-5xx a good example!

Thanks for heads up on R6, I've wanted to try. Remember having LAN parties playing the earlier ones.

GRRowl74
11-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Awesome gif there, DC! Have to try that on Sharefactory.

You're welcome, Tracer - I do it purely for selfish reasons, I want more MPs to play with ;) Gimme a wink if you decide to try it out - be happy to join you :)

Major Stains
11-12-2016, 06:52 PM
I had a great time last night on Operations, really got to appreciate the full experience with a squad of MPs. The feeling of accomplishment was amazing when we finally took the stronghold in the Italian Alps, especially when we were at stalemate in the tunnel, I never thought we were going to push them back.

DeadChaos
11-13-2016, 12:52 PM
Hope you guys enjoy this kill, it was totally planned :wink:

http://youtu.be/bCbQpsckIR8

Major Stains
11-13-2016, 12:59 PM
Managed to remember to hit the record button a few times over the past weeks.
Lots of laughs and a top 3 of team kills. (I may have to borrow the ban hammer if it happens again... I can still taste the salt).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftw9T-vfSag#action=share

GRRowl74
11-13-2016, 02:54 PM
Hope you guys enjoy this kill, it was totally planned :wink:

http://youtu.be/bCbQpsckIR8

You bad chemist, you! XD

GRRowl74
11-13-2016, 03:10 PM
Nice vid, Stains. Sweet sneak tank attack - so sweet!

Helmethead1031
11-13-2016, 08:05 PM
Fantastic Stains! Nice video

TonkaToys
11-14-2016, 05:28 AM
Thanks for the games last night / early this morning chaps - nice to meet several people that I hadn't spoken with before.
Apologies if I kicked any MPs from the squad to make room for more MPs - blame Stains, he told me to do it :angel:

Major Stains
11-14-2016, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the games last night / early this morning chaps - nice to meet several people that I hadn't spoken with before.
Apologies if I kicked any MPs from the squad to make room for more MPs - blame Stains, he told me to do it :angel:

Lol. No MPs, but I think they were friends of MPs! ;)

Good games thanks.

Tracer-M_D_C
11-14-2016, 10:12 AM
I may be late on this info - was it already common knowledge that in addition to being able to select a type of tank, you can also select a variant:

FT-17
Class:Light Tank
Passengers:1 Tanker
Weapons:3 Variants – 37mm Short Main Cannon / 20mm Auto-Cannon / 8mm Machine Gun
Gadgets – Close Support:Canister Shell, Poison Gas, Deployable Medkit
Gadgets – Howitzer: Emergency Repair, Smokescreen
The lightest tank available in Battlefield 1 comes in three major variants — the Close Support Tank, the Flanker Tank, and the Howitzer Tank. The Close Support Tank can deploy medkits to on-foot soldiers, or spread poison gas. The Flanker is a fast version with a powerful auto-cannon, and the Howitzer comes with a powerful cannon, smokescreens, and auto-repair capabilities.

Ullrsdog
11-16-2016, 10:01 AM
I may be late on this info - was it already common knowledge that in addition to being able to select a type of tank, you can also select a variant:

FT-17
Class:Light Tank
Passengers:1 Tanker
Weapons:3 Variants – 37mm Short Main Cannon / 20mm Auto-Cannon / 8mm Machine Gun
Gadgets – Close Support:Canister Shell, Poison Gas, Deployable Medkit
Gadgets – Howitzer: Emergency Repair, Smokescreen
The lightest tank available in Battlefield 1 comes in three major variants — the Close Support Tank, the Flanker Tank, and the Howitzer Tank. The Close Support Tank can deploy medkits to on-foot soldiers, or spread poison gas. The Flanker is a fast version with a powerful auto-cannon, and the Howitzer comes with a powerful cannon, smokescreens, and auto-repair capabilities.

I love this little beast...

I use the flanker auto cannon and you can drop 3 anti tank mines as well, and it is capable of quick track repairs but takes longer to repair than the Howitzer.
The Howitzer is fun but not about to switch because I don't think there is enough splash damage.
The support is great for getting points from the ammo/med kit drops.

Scottgun00
11-16-2016, 10:23 AM
Finally decided to buy this game (PS4). Can someone fill me in on the current meta? Things like whether one class/build is overwhelmingly dominant, etc. Plus any general tips if you want.

Also, any recommended aim sensitivity or control configurations?

TonkaToys
11-16-2016, 10:27 AM
Great Scott! erm... Great, Scott!

It will be good to hook up with you on BF1; don't forget to add your self to the Active Players list.

In my experience, the medic is a pretty good class to start with; you get points for helping other people and can self heal. Also the weapon is quite good.

YMMV of course

DeadChaos
11-16-2016, 10:43 AM
Scott: Medic is strong with laser accuracy guns. Assault is another strong class with SMG's, devastating shot guns, 2 gas grenades to spam, anti tank grenades and an AT rocket gun to destroy tanks which can also be used as a "sniper rifle" against infantry...and yes, you can have all that at once in your loadout. Support is ok but have weak guns, mortar is fun to play with and of course you have ammo crates and a repair tool. Scouts...well....pretty sure you will know all about scouts very soon. There are some other gadgets as well but above mentioned feel the strongest to me.

Tip: Don't waste your war bonds on unlocking all the guns/gadgets as you will run out of bonds fast. At class level 10 you unlock the beast weapon for that specific class.

Ullrsdog
11-16-2016, 02:17 PM
Finally decided to buy this game (PS4). Can someone fill me in on the current meta? Things like whether one class/build is overwhelmingly dominant, etc. Plus any general tips if you want.

Also, any recommended aim sensitivity or control configurations?

spawn into tank...shoot anything that moves...cap some flags...repeat.

I enjoy the classes pretty equally but certainly feel that Medic is once again the best when considering the all round play, and assault is the best if you just want to blow shit up. Support is not too bad but yes the primary weapons aren't to great but you are more useful to the team with the ability to hand out rounds, and a bit of demolition goes with the kit in the form of limpet charges. these are basically timed C4 charges, put it on a tank or on a building, set back and wait for the BOOM!

DeadChaos
11-16-2016, 02:52 PM
I've also tried the HE mortar which is a decent against tanks but you have to be accurate with it and hope the tank does not move around to much.

And as Ullrsdog said, tank is the way to go. If you use it cleverly you can go the entire match destroying everything.

Major Stains
11-16-2016, 03:27 PM
any general tips if you want.

#1 - Never spawn on me.
#2 - See #1

That is all.

Retro
11-16-2016, 03:48 PM
#1 - Never spawn on me.
#2 - See #1

That is all.

#3. When playing against Stains and you kill him, tea-bag him relentlessly, he loves it!.

Major Stains
11-16-2016, 03:53 PM
#3. When playing against Stains and you kill him, tea-bag him relentlessly, he loves it!.

Bah! I'm not worried as it's nearly that time of the year when it's too cold up there in the frozen North to even find yours let alone dangle them in my face... :smow:

Retro
11-16-2016, 05:38 PM
Bah! I'm not worried as it's nearly that time of the year when it's too cold up there in the frozen North to even find yours let alone dangle them in my face... :smow:

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/Retro_022/1002216_10152275682646908_876131836_n_zpsnedrjmp7. jpg

Major Stains
11-16-2016, 06:28 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/9gly6c.jpg

DeadChaos
11-17-2016, 05:06 AM
My BF1 experience in a nutshell. Going to change my PSN ID to "SweetSpot"

http://youtu.be/q_EgRgeXjvY

Then, when I re-spawn on E you are instantly killed again as up to 4 scouts are camping at the top by D all fighting over who can take your life first. So, 3 options left:
1. Calmly quit the match and turn console off.
2. Throw controller on the floor and then get told to stop playing if it makes you mad.
3. Sit at the spawn screen....go make coffee/tea and patiently wait/pray that a tank spawns for you.

Major Stains
11-17-2016, 05:22 AM

Then, when I re-spawn on E you are instantly killed again as up to 4 scouts are camping at the top by D all fighting over who can take your life first. So, 3 options left:
2. Throw controller on the floor and then get told to stop playing if it makes you mad.
3. Sit at the spawn screen....go make coffee/tea and patiently wait/pray that a tank spawns for you.

I feel your pain. And would definitely opt for 3.

Only last night I was plagued by serial snipers.
On one match I ran a mile out of my way to try and flank the SOBs, when I got within stabbing distance someone else on my team sniped them...gutted.

Tracer-M_D_C
11-17-2016, 08:44 AM

I've been hovering right over #2 the last two days...snipers seem to have ratcheted up again, but EVERYthing seems to be going sour. My aim seems off, I spawn on squadmate and then get run over by a tank with him, my team (randoms not MPs) sit on one objective while the other 4 tick away, blah blah blah. I've asked the TV several times, 'are you f-ing kidding me??'. It never does answer, but I swear it's snickered.
In one moment of frustration I was actually calculating in my head if the cost of the controller was worth the satisfaction of bashing it on the ground. I guess that was just long enough to talk myself out of it. My new theory is it's after effects of the supermoon.

Scottgun00
11-18-2016, 03:53 PM
Thanks to Spike, Aussie, Beano, etc. for letting me squad up last. I have to be silent on the mic due to others sleeping in the house, but it was fun dominating the Argonne. :)

Spike Forehand
11-18-2016, 10:57 PM
My latest creation. Just a bit of the ultra-violence. :ak:

Well on my way to 100 scalps for Major Aldo Stains!!

Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GTUfuW-aRI

GRRowl74
11-19-2016, 02:08 AM
Nice video, Spike, some great gut wrenching there. Love that pickaxe, it's horrible.

Major Stains
11-20-2016, 04:20 AM
Thanks to Helmet and Tracer for the games.
Slightly less humiliating than the slaughter of Rainbow Six.

Shame I had to leave the party early as Spike, Beeano, Southtown, Remec, Johnnyh, and more all poured in.
It was almost as if they sensed I was about to log off!

Good games thanks.

GRRowl74
11-21-2016, 08:16 AM
You guys thought I forgot about this one, didn't you? ;)

http://youtu.be/3n6wNfK4PY4

DeadChaos
11-21-2016, 08:30 AM

http://youtu.be/3n6wNfK4PY4

:nono:

Had to grab a screenshot of this guy....

http://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15178955_10154942237302150_8676757694057358637_n.j pg?oh=45d32c2bb846293ac33b559d0aee7e1b&oe=58B3F027

GRRowl74
11-21-2016, 08:31 AM
Heard about german supersoldiers, but that's ridiculous! ;)

TonkaToys
11-21-2016, 10:43 AM

Stains: "Who is that stabbing me? You clowns."

Helmethead1031
11-26-2016, 12:40 PM
http://youtu.be/N1APEqXur_E

A few highlights from a couple nights

Major Stains
11-27-2016, 04:19 AM
Thanks for the games last night Helmet.
Sorry I couldn't go on mic as the wife is away at the moment and I am currently 'Sole Guardian of the Stainlings, and Defender of the Realm'.
So I could only give the game 99.9% of my full attention (that equates to 15% of a 12 y/o gamers mental capacity)

Major Stains
11-27-2016, 04:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1APEqXur_E&sns=em

Nice vid Helmet. I never knew you could spot objectives on the command wheel too.

I do hope no horses were harmed during the production of that movie!

Helmethead1031
11-27-2016, 11:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1APEqXur_E&sns=em

Nice vid Helmet. I never knew you could spot objectives on the command wheel too.

I do hope no horses were harmed during the production of that movie!

I can't be responsible for the deaths of Seabiscuit and his friends! To be honest, the opening scene knifing the sniper brings a combination of pure joy and a few happy tears every time I watch it.

REMEC87
11-27-2016, 12:51 PM
Had some good games last night with spike, johnnyh, getgot, RC and radstarboom. Played a few games of rush and in one I had a pretty good tank run (34-0) before old Betsy was destroyed at the last set of mcoms.

Spike Forehand
11-27-2016, 04:30 PM
Had some good games last night with spike, johnnyh, getgot, RC and radstarboom. Played a few games of rush and in one I had a pretty good tank run (34-0) before old Betsy was destroyed at the last set of mcoms.

Yes - which is why I hold you personally responsible for not taking down that final mcom. It had nothing to do with me fucking off on horseback instead of PTFOing.

DeadChaos
11-28-2016, 04:43 AM
Found Stains crawling between the rats here. Thanks for the games last night.

http://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15241295_10154962438882150_2305196151581368004_n.j pg?oh=7145b9e44d191dd45cbe0411b2ded29a&oe=58AF1CD3

Major Stains
11-28-2016, 04:15 PM
Found Stains crawling between the rats here. Thanks for the games last night.

http://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15241295_10154962438882150_2305196151581368004_n.j pg?oh=7145b9e44d191dd45cbe0411b2ded29a&oe=58AF1CD3

That was a spectacularly deep crater that made the pefrect spot for a quick 'cap nap' on A.
Till you woke me up waving that bloody great Swiss Army Ironing Board around!

DeadChaos
12-02-2016, 04:05 AM
That moment when you reach the end of the rainbow.....

http://youtu.be/5Abe0e87YGQ

DeadChaos
12-02-2016, 06:23 PM
Managed to catch a game with Ullrsdog. Although we lost (or did we win that one, my brain is failing) he looked pretty up there in first place.

http://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15253386_10154977592142150_665751538164923834_n.jp g?oh=82773085caa81b8632efa333a891096b&oe=58F5848B

DeadChaos
12-04-2016, 09:03 AM
Now normally this would be a clean kill but clearly scouts have some hidden abilities.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x54daum_scout-immortality_videogames

Helmethead1031
12-04-2016, 09:31 AM
Rediculous Chaos. IMO they need to do something with the Scouts. It just seems there are too many one shot kills happening. To be one-shot killed while riding a horse is a whole other level. I think head shots should be instant death but they need to add more bullet drop and shrink the hit box for scouts.

Helmethead1031
12-04-2016, 08:16 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161205/ec327eb35522c2487a637a74a2739302.jpg

Clearly Stains and I have proven our dominance once again! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Major Stains
12-05-2016, 01:58 AM

Clearly Stains and I have proven our dominance once again! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Lol. Good games thank you Sir. I might just get that pic framed.

Had to laugh half way through that game on Amiens, my wife had hung a Christmas star above our fireplace that would have looked more in keeping on the side of the Empire State Building. It came crashing down, smashing all in its path. I just sat there carrying on playing the game which went down really well! Heh.

DeadChaos
12-05-2016, 05:28 AM

Stains and Helmethead the German traitors!

Helmethead1031
12-05-2016, 06:28 AM
Lol. Good games thank you Sir. I might just get that pic framed.

Had to laugh half way through that game on Amiens, my wife had hung a Christmas star above our fireplace that would have looked more in keeping on the side of the Empire State Building. It came crashing down, smashing all in its path. I just sat there carrying on playing the game which went down really well! Heh.

I'm glad your wife understands priorities. You never turn your back on your fellow soldiers; even if ones wife is over estimating the size and weight of the MajorStains Family Christmas Star...."now get in this room and clean up this mess!!!! How could you just sit there and play your stupid video games while I'm trying to bring the Christmas Spirit into our home?!?!?".....is probably how that conversation went. [emoji51]

Ullrsdog
12-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Managed to catch a game with Ullrsdog. Although we lost (or did we win that one, my brain is failing) he looked pretty up there in first place.

http://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15253386_10154977592142150_665751538164923834_n.jp g?oh=82773085caa81b8632efa333a891096b&oe=58F5848B

Just wish I wouldn't of had to run and get my kids from school, and thanks for the Ammo!

Ullrsdog
12-06-2016, 02:37 PM
Hey for any of the crew that was online with me last Saturday sorry to bring you guys down. In my defense if you ask me a question you'll get an honest answer, and if I ask if you want me to be honest then that means I know you may not like the answer.

Regardless, sorry if I burst any bubbles but the upside is I slept, no nightmares...for those of you that are scratching your heads, just PM me.

REMEC87
12-07-2016, 01:24 PM
Hey for any of the crew that was online with me last Saturday sorry to bring you guys down. In my defense if you ask me a question you'll get an honest answer, and if I ask if you want me to be honest then that means I know you may not like the answer.

Regardless, sorry if I burst any bubbles but the upside is I slept, no nightmares...for those of you that are scratching your heads, just PM me.

It's all good buddy. I don't think you bummed anyone out...we've all known each other for years and we know you've gone through a lot recently. We simply miss you and want you to get online more so we can take your mind off things and goof around.

SouthtownSlayer
12-08-2016, 09:58 AM

Hey brother, no need to apologize speak your mind and know we are listening no matter what!

I'm looking at posting an Event on the PSN for Friday night so keep an eye open for that and if you can join jump in, I'd really like to get some games going with you and the all the MP crew that's playing BF1!!

Major Stains
12-11-2016, 07:12 PM
Sorry to say that exhaustion got the better of me on Friday night so I missed Southtowns PyjamaJammyJam. Gutted!
But thanks to Deadchaos, Badger, Beeano, SuperC, RC, Dustin, Remec, AngryBeaver, Tastyfish, Tonka, cbwalls, Helmethead, Sensei, timmysd, and I think tthfry for the great games over the weekend. Had some truly epic battles.

DeadChaos
12-14-2016, 05:39 AM
This here is what grinds my gears. Instead of a triple kill with the impact grenade I'm rewarded with a hit marker orgy and yet an anti tank greande will kill me instantly even without direct impact. These guys must be playing on the PS4 pro!

http://youtu.be/XW_ao8yrCgQ

TonkaToys
12-14-2016, 06:50 AM
Must be because there are three of them, so each of them is only receiving one third of the damage of the grenade.

:boink:

JUST KIDDING!!!!

DeadChaos
12-14-2016, 07:40 AM
:censored: lol Tonka. The minute that grenade left my hand I was like oh yeah, here comes the triple kill........still waiting.....still waiting, really, not even one kill.

Ullrsdog
12-14-2016, 09:15 AM
Any big take away from the patch? I got blessed with hours long download and so by the time things wrapped up it was nearly bed time so I skipped the games.

Major Stains
12-14-2016, 07:33 PM
You're right Ullrs, that download took forever last night so I did some more of the campaign. And I must say it is still a really enjoyable experience so far.
Nice story making with an attempt at giving the characters enough background to feel a little invested in their plight. The gameplay, although predictable in its layout is littered with breathtaking scenery, stunning graphics and powerful sounds/ score.

The Giants Shadow seemed a little predictable in style and orientation.
I was really pleased when I realised I was getting continually sniped from the highest wingtip of the blimp, it is my favourite part of the game being one-shot killed by people hiding in unreachable parts of the map. Just love it.
The capping of objectives just swayed from one home spawn to another as it is an easy map to outflank one another the whole game. With the usual shit fight for the middle ground.
Still all good fun, with no noticeable game changers from the update that I could tell of.

Ullrsdog
12-15-2016, 10:17 AM
You're right Ullrs, that download took forever last night so I did some more of the campaign. And I must say it is still a really enjoyable experience so far.
Nice story making with an attempt at giving the characters enough background to feel a little invested in their plight. The gameplay, although predictable in its layout is littered with breathtaking scenery, stunning graphics and powerful sounds/ score.

The Giants Shadow seemed a little predictable in style and orientation.
I was really pleased when I realised I was getting continually sniped from the highest wingtip of the blimp, it is my favourite part of the game being one-shot killed by people hiding in unreachable parts of the map. Just love it.
The capping of objectives just swayed from one home spawn to another as it is an easy map to outflank one another the whole game. With the usual shit fight for the middle ground.
Still all good fun, with no noticeable game changers from the update that I could tell of.

Only played 2 rounds last night and I wasn't able to feel any major differences, I did notice that the landships are quite a bit stronger but nothing a field gun can't handle!!!

TonkaToys
12-17-2016, 07:23 AM
Tried to play last night - but the game wouldn't connect to any servers.
What was worse was that if I did it from the Quick Match menu, it would get stuck on a blank screen after it reported that there was an error connecting. I'd have to restart the game to try again.
I eventually figured out that trying from the server browser didn't leave me locked out, but I still couldn't connect.

Helmethead1031
12-17-2016, 09:25 AM
Great Night last night...plenty of laughs with Southtown, Ullrsdog, Remec, RC, Emanning, Major, (hope I didn't forget anyone)..which brings me to the following pic...Based on some conversations during battle, we may want to consider changing the MP logo to.............5272

DeadChaos
12-17-2016, 11:13 AM
Tried to play last night - but the game wouldn't connect to any servers.
What was worse was that if I did it from the Quick Match menu, it would get stuck on a blank screen after it reported that there was an error connecting. I'd have to restart the game to try again.
I eventually figured out that trying from the server browser didn't leave me locked out, but I still couldn't connect.

Had exactly the same problem last night.

GRRowl74
12-17-2016, 11:15 AM
Based on some conversations during battle, we may want to consider changing the MP logo to.............5272

Wait what? What did I miss? http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161217/ad5c78a1832d90e931cc51de2412f990.jpg

Helmethead1031
12-17-2016, 03:52 PM
Wait what? What did I miss? http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161217/ad5c78a1832d90e931cc51de2412f990.jpg

Hard to explain Grrowl. We were in the middle of a hard fought battle when some began to bring their Dawson's Creek passion to light. This discussion even brought about a few fellow MPs breaking into the theme song in unison. To Southtowns credit, he "pretended" to have no knowledge of the show or song being sang, but it was abundantly clear we had some passionate Dawson's Creek fans among us! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

SouthtownSlayer
12-17-2016, 05:04 PM
Hard to explain Grrowl. We were in the middle of a hard fought battle when some began to bring their Dawson's Creek passion to light. This discussion even brought about a few fellow MPs breaking into the theme song in unison. To Southtowns credit, he "pretended" to have no knowledge of the show or song being sang, but it was abundantly clear we had some passionate Dawson's Creek fans among us! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

I never had the opportunity to watch that show, based on the time I was told it was on t.v. I would never have had the opportunity to watch what seemed like a great show!
Have to say though you crazy ass fools sure had me worried the second you started singing that horrible rendition of the show's theme song!!

Good time though as always!!!!

GRRowl74
12-18-2016, 03:18 AM
Actually there's a story about that theme song. Some sort of copyright disagreement, made them have to change it. So when the show had a rerun some years back it was with a different theme song. Kind of ruined the whole memory lane moment.

Incidentally, I was too old to be watching that series when it first ran, so naturally I watched it anyway. Teenager series have some strange appeal. There's one in Norway now, "Skam"(shame), which has got the whole country hooked, including a few other countries too. They're supposed to make an American version of it too, which is rare for Norwegian productions.

Anyway, that's enough teen series trivia for one morning, I think ;)

Major Stains
12-18-2016, 03:46 PM
I turn my back for 5 minutes and you crazy bourbon swilling yahoos lose your minds.
Those were good games, had me in stitches at stupid o'clock. 3am sure came around quick but not as quick as 7 am did. Good times.

Lucky someone kept you all in order to secure a British victory.

http://i65.tinypic.com/1zlrkgm.png

Ullrsdog
12-22-2016, 10:24 AM
I turn my back for 5 minutes and you crazy bourbon swilling yahoos lose your minds.
Those were good games, had me in stitches at stupid o'clock. 3am sure came around quick but not as quick as 7 am did. Good times.

Lucky someone kept you all in order to secure a British victory.

http://i65.tinypic.com/1zlrkgm.png

Bourbon noooo you don't say!?! I only had a few no big deal, I have to say having a squad to run with for several rounds is always a good time. Last night was the exact opposite, I was lone wolfing and had to jump around from squad to squad to find a group that was Objective oriented. The last round was on Sinai Desert and I only could find the sniper squad to hang out with. The best part was spawning in on the ridge top sniper and stealing all his kills...here's some flares buddy, stay safe I'll need a spawn point in a bit!

Major Stains
12-22-2016, 10:40 AM
I'll be on around midnight tonight when I roll in.

I have managed to rustle up a posse of 15 Dads from my kids school and we are hitting the drinking holes in the big smoke hard tonight.

Be warned... I will be armed, I will be shitfaced, and I will be no use to any squad whatsoever (even less than usual). Oh, and I doubt I will be on mic as I might get a bit sweary and shouty.

Scottgun00
12-22-2016, 01:42 PM
Be warned... I will be armed, I will be shitfaced, and I will be no use to any squad whatsoever (even less than usual). Oh, and I doubt I will be on mic as I might get a bit sweary and shouty.

And this is different how? :)

Major Stains
12-22-2016, 07:15 PM
And this is different how? :)

Oi oi. Saucer of milk for table two. ;)

Major Stains
12-24-2016, 02:39 AM
Big thanks to SilesiaPL, Micovski, Remec, Tonkatoys, and Tastyfish for the great games over the last few nights. Friday night was hilarious with Micovski squading up from Down Under, pouring beer on his breakfast cereal to get the day off to a good start ;) Good laughs with his buddies too. (Not sure why Serissa can't join here-looking into it)
Thursday night I was way too hammered to shoot after the Christmas drinks, but had fun trying.
Thanks again guys. Good times.

Happy holidays to you guys and see you on the other side for some 'Christmas Noob' hunting.

SilesiaPL
12-24-2016, 06:55 AM
Thanks a lot for the session yesterday I had a lot fun specially the moment when we attacked the hill with the whole squad :) for the first time playing BF I had the feeling that there is sony tactic behind. Cheers and happy holidays! P.S I have to buy a new headset as the current one isn't working so I was not able to communicate. However my spoken english isn't very good but I will try :)

TonkaToys
12-29-2016, 04:20 PM
It was great to team up with you Silesia and your broken English would put most of us to shame - I know roughly ZERO Polish!

DeadChaos
12-31-2016, 04:02 AM
Got some games in with SilesiaPL and although I'm not a big team death match fan it was very enjoyable especially since I had my own personal medic, thanks SilesiaPL!

https://c6.staticflickr.com/1/383/31991103765_30f1d4169f_h.jpg

SilesiaPL
12-31-2016, 07:03 AM
I'm also not a big TDM fan but we joined some guys from a previous BF1 session :) DeadChaos has dominated some rounds we could also end 1st and 2nd so it worked for both of us however DeadChaos was killing all the noobs arround and I could support :) thanks enjoyed the play

Major Stains
01-02-2017, 05:29 AM
Had some great battles over the last couple of nights.
Thanks to Ullrsdog, Deadchaos, RC, Beeano, Badger, Remec, Tonka, Old Gregg, and more.
Saved some pretty funny moments that might one day surface online.
Feeling the burn today after going to bed at some insane hour last night.

DeadChaos
01-02-2017, 06:17 AM
Cheers for the games Stains.

micovski
01-02-2017, 03:42 PM
Big thanks to SilesiaPL, Micovski, Remec, Tonkatoys, and Tastyfish for the great games over the last few nights. Friday night was hilarious with Micovski squading up from Down Under, pouring beer on his breakfast cereal to get the day off to a good start ;) Good laughs with his buddies too. (Not sure why Serissa can't join here-looking into it)
Thursday night I was way too hammered to shoot after the Christmas drinks, but had fun trying.
Thanks again guys. Good times.

Happy holidays to you guys and see you on the other side for some 'Christmas Noob' hunting.

Are you sure that was me? I think my account got hacked by a crazy person...

TonkaToys
01-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Had some good games just now with Stains, RC, Sensei and DeadChaos. Sorry I bailed, but I thought I had been summoned by the missus... turns out it my oldest wanted to play Overwatch, so he slightly embellished the truth.

:lie:

micovski
01-04-2017, 02:59 PM
Had some good battlefield rounds last night with Serissa. Thanks for dropping in before work bro.

Major Stains
01-08-2017, 06:56 PM
Thanks to everyone I played with this weekend. Sadly I missed the Friday Night party with the 'cross-the-ponders' as it was too late for me.

I've officially given up going for medals in this game.
This weeks challenge 'Order of Augustus' looked like a sinch on paper.
-Disable 3 tracks. Tick.
-Get 25 kills using a tank. Tick. I'm a tank whore, it's what I do.
-Get 10 passenger assists. Tick.

So then I jump on Friday with 2 days remaining on the challenge.
Played most of Friday night, a few hours Saturday and then a few more Sunday.

All I had to get was...

-get 10 kills in 1 round in a tank.
-get 5 kills in 1 life in a tank.

...tough, but not impossible. Or so I thought.

Because the stupid game didn't give me one damn tank all weekend.
Not so easy getting a tank medal when the game won't give you a tank.

Sod that for a game of soldiers, never going for a medal again.

TonkaToys
01-09-2017, 03:55 AM
Ha, I had a slightly different experience with medals this weekend.
I was going for the Revolver medal so have been playing a lot of Hardcore (the only way I can make enough kills).
I was on a 3 hour countdown to get 5 kills in one life with the revolver, plus had one hour last night before Sherlock started where I was permitted to play.
Hardcore Domination... 4 kills, die; 4 kills, die; rinse and repeat until 5 minutes before the missus calls me down I manage to get 5 kills!!!!
:cheer2:

I'll be sporting my new medal shortly :biggrin:

DeadChaos
01-09-2017, 04:49 AM
Not a fan of this medal system, I'd rather go collect trophies in other games then waste time with these medals. Think I only ever got the support medal.

Ullrsdog
01-10-2017, 03:31 PM
Not a fan of this medal system, I'd rather go collect trophies in other games then waste time with these medals. Think I only ever got the support medal.

I agree...I think this was the worst change they could make to the previous system. Pick a medal, progress they way we tell you to...I mean the old system rewarded you for playing the specific class, if you like support throw ammo down and go bi-pod pro and suppress a lane, BAM here is a resupply medal and a suppression medal. Same for every class, you want a medic medal go hand out band-aids or revives and you'll get it. I think the new system pigeon holes you to doing one thing until it's done then moving to the next task, instead of playing to the overall strengths of the class...long story short I think the new medal system is garbage.

Major Stains
01-14-2017, 05:57 AM
Had another hilarious night with the 'Unusual Suspects' last night/ this morning.
Was it worth the roasting I got this morning for waking the house in the early hours? Well, only time and the divorce settlement will tell ;)

Shame I had to keep quiet for the majority, I could tell Southtown wanted to hear my dulcet tones whilst looking at 'studmuffins.com'. Lol. Just kidding, hope the PS Pro worked well when it all finally downloaded.
Thanks again for setting up the game night.
Good to hear Micovski, Remec, Spike, Beeano, Badger and AngryBeaver. And good games thank you all.

GRRowl74
01-14-2017, 06:18 AM
Sounds like a great night for BF1, Major. Need to get back to the Battlefield soon, I think.

micovski
01-15-2017, 02:07 PM
I had an excellent time on Friday night Battlefield with you guys, I couldn't shoot straight due to laughing so much.
Good times, thanks so much.

DeadChaos
01-22-2017, 11:30 AM
Got some games in with Heads, my personal medic. Cheers for the revives! Killed the enemies in the last match, had all the flags at one point.

http://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/16143719_10155158876422150_2111845008029848712_o.j pg?oh=b60adb743653948e5ec6fde3a598597b&oe=5910FF45

SouthtownSlayer
01-25-2017, 05:34 PM
So I get a twitch alert saying Tonka is online playing BF1 and this is what log into....

Wait for it.....

https://clips.twitch.tv/tonkatoysuk/AdorableLemurAthenaPMS

DeadChaos
01-26-2017, 03:36 AM
for a minute I thought it was Ullrsdog running you over in his light tank.

TonkaToys
01-26-2017, 05:50 AM
Ha ha - yep, that was one of my best moments last night too!

As my innards were evacuating through my mouth, I did wonder if it was uDog.

Shame you missed my earlier performances Southy; I think Grrowl might have caught some - I was going for the melee medal so was playing Fog Of War (Hard Core Team Deathmatch). Whoa - it was almost like playing MW2 again, with me running around shouting "Commanddooooooo"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xCJ0XvZYWA

RC-1136
02-02-2017, 11:25 AM
I rage quit for the second night in a row last night which made me want to make a list of everything I hate about this game. These are also topics that I would like to discuss with the developers at Dice if I ever get my sit down.

Gas. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to give 2 grenades and have the gas supress friendlies.
Commando lunge Bayonet Charges. You're practically bullet proof while charging. Don't they know what Commando did to MW2? At least give us the pro version with no fall damage. I love how I can fall 10 ft on some maps and be fine then fall 2 ft on others and die
Spawning in an open field surrounded by cunt snipers on a hill.
Under powered medic guns that can't compete with automatic weapons in the Assault and Support Class.
AUTOBALANCING pretty much ruins the game. And makes it hard as fuck to play with your friends. If you are in a party over 5 people then it shouldn't split up the 2 squads. Assholes.
I hate how I can bound over 6-8 ft walls, but can't jump over a 2 ft wooden fence.
I hate the bombers and who thought it was a good idea to give the attack planes those bombs that kills everyone.
I hate that 90% of the flags are in wide open spaces. Makes it even easier for the bombers to kill.
The Train, Dreadnaught and Airship are unnecessary. Don't the cunts at dice remember how everyone hated the AC130.
Grenade Spam. It has been a problem in every BF game and even in Star Wars Battlefront. Doesn't Dice remember how the had to nerf grenades in BF4? If you run support you have a constant supply of grenades because the replenish so quickly. Fucking assholes.
Are they every going to fix the revive glitch where you can't use your gun?
Can they make the menus less lagging. How many of you have redeployed by accident trying to get into the squad menu.
Can they take away that fucking pop up that asks you if you want to join the game of someone in your party? Who thought that was a good idea?
Having to go prone to shoot the rocket gun also sucks. Especially because of the fucking bitch snipers. It makes it so hard to shoot at tanks.

I still believe that Dice is incapable of developing a good game. I will say BF1 is 100 times better at launch then BF3 or 4, but these issues should have been avoided.

My other problem with this game is I believe that there are a lot of ex-COD players coming over to BF because IW sucks. I seriously believe that is why it seems like there are less people playing the objectives and sitting on the edge of the map and either sniping or using some other douch bag mother fucking tactic (ie Artillery Truck on the edge of the map). How many games have we've played with a full squad of MP's and friend where we're the only ones capping flags. I can't even tell you how many time we've has 500 ticket losses while our squad is at the top of the leader board on both sides.

Ok. I feel better now.See you on the Battlefield tonight.

Major Stains
02-02-2017, 11:36 AM
surrounded by cunt snipers

:eek (2)::pound:

Do you prefer them with a full Ghillie or the smoother Brazilian look!?!

Nice venting of the spleen there Sir. I think you pretty much covered all the bases.