PDA

View Full Version : Missing MPs

Helmethead1031
06-26-2016, 12:37 AM
Hello fellow MPs. I haven't been on much lately....works been crazy and my dads been sick...ya, life has gotten in the way of my gaming!!!! It looks like the MPs have leveled too high in The Division so it looks like it's too late for me to catch up. Not a big deal as the grind was causing me to lose interest. So tonight I loaded up R6 and had a good time...except...no MPs were playing and it just wasn't as fun without you guys.

So I'm wondering is anyone still playing this game? Would love to get some rounds in with you guys. If you see me on, hit me up

GRRowl74
06-26-2016, 01:21 AM
So I'm wondering is anyone still playing this game? Would love to get some rounds in with you guys. If you see me on, hit me up

Yea, that Division certainly made it harder for R6S gamers to find squad mates for a while. Bit better now, though.

I am definately still playing, every chance I get - and there's a few new MP operators playing too. Also, I sometimes succeed in luring Stains and DC over from BF4 for a few rounds. Great thing is that if we're two or more MPs, we usually manage to round up a few more friends to fill a squad. Which is the main ingredient of what makes this game so great - teamwork on mic with the occational royal fuckup to crack you up :)

I will definately join you for a game if I see you online, or we can set up a "playdate" ;)

Major Stains
06-26-2016, 02:41 AM
I've been trying to get on, but by the time I fire up the console it's nearing midnight.
I then check to see who's playing what, and before I know it the time has flown by and I haven't even loaded a damn game up. Too many distractions at the moment.

If I see folk on I will try harder to jump in.

GRRowl74
06-26-2016, 04:49 AM
I've been trying to get on, but by the time I fire up the console it's nearing midnight.

And that's 1 AM at my place. Damn that time difference. But hey, now that you're out of the EU, maybe Britain and Norway can agree on a new time zone, just for us.

DeadChaos
06-26-2016, 07:57 AM
I'll keep an eye out for you Helmethead. I'm up for BF4 or RB6.

Helmethead1031
06-26-2016, 09:05 AM
I look forward to it gentlemen.

Spike Forehand
06-26-2016, 10:23 AM
I'm down!!

Division is still going strong, but with no new content until August I will be trying to get in some more R6 rounds.

GRRowl74
06-26-2016, 11:19 AM
Well, waddayaknow - we're a full squad! Now - all that remains is to find a time when all of us are awake and online at the same time, and we're good to go! [emoji16]

Helmethead1031
06-26-2016, 11:32 AM
Probably best to play on either a Saturday or Sunday to combat the time differential. I think you guys are probably 5-6hrs ahead of spike and I. Whatever is decided I will do my best to make it work.

GRRowl74
06-26-2016, 11:44 AM
Well, I guess it depends on how early you guys can start playing :) My motivation to stay up late is of course excellent, but much later than 2 AM feels like a crime against humanity if I have to wake up the next day to take care of my toddler son. May be able to negotiate some terms with the wife, though.

Helmethead1031
06-26-2016, 11:48 AM
I can usually negotiate almost any time on the weekends. Mon-Thur is a little tough due to work and timing. I usually don't get on until 8pm est during the week.

GRRowl74
06-26-2016, 12:13 PM
So, if I play from like 9 PM saturday, that's 3 PM est - a bit early, perhaps? Later is of course ok ;)

Helmethead1031
06-26-2016, 12:15 PM
I can make that work. I just have to submit a formal request to the ruler of my house. If I send her shopping I'm golden[emoji14]

GRRowl74
07-01-2016, 05:29 AM
Can't join this saturday after all, got travel plans. Sorry, be happy to join another time.

Oohrah4life
07-05-2016, 09:42 PM
I'm down!!

Division is still going strong, but with no new content until August I will be trying to get in some more R6 rounds.
Ps4 or xbox? We just got our update on xbox last week

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Helmethead1031
07-06-2016, 08:59 PM
You gentlemen interested in playing this Saturday?

GRRowl74
07-07-2016, 12:08 AM

I wish. Stuck in the car all Saturday, on my way to spend next week with relatives, playing "watch the toddler, well ain't he just the cutest".

DeadChaos
07-07-2016, 03:11 AM

I might be able to join for one or two rounds but that's not guaranteed. Planning on throwing some meat (if it does not rain) on the fire and after some beers the family wants to fight each other on sports champions gladiators or the much more civil route of Dance Start Party...and no, there will no video of me dancing with a wand in my hand!

Gladiator challenges could potentially end in injury.

http://youtu.be/59_1ZLgAT5s