PDA

View Full Version : Armored Train Victory

Scottgun00
09-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Somewhere I heard the comment that they have never seen a team come from behind and win with the Train. I have little train experience, so you see me flailing about with the controls for a few minutes, but once I got the hang of it we won. Granted, for some reason the enemy stopped firing on the train allowing us to rule A, D and G with impunity, but there ya go. LRN to use the artillery piece as the driver. Hit triangle and R3 until you get a big minimap and a funky view reminding me of a sub periscope rangefinder. When I finally figured it out I turned objective B into a moonscape.

http://youtu.be/djgCEf3RO-0

Ullrsdog
09-07-2016, 05:24 PM
Somewhere I heard the comment that they have never seen a team come from behind and win with the Train. I have little train experience, so you see me flailing about with the controls for a few minutes, but once I got the hang of it we won. Granted, for some reason the enemy stopped firing on the train allowing us to rule A, D and G with impunity, but there ya go. LRN to use the artillery piece as the driver. Hit triangle and R3 until you get a big minimap and a funky view reminding me of a sub periscope rangefinder. When I finally figured it out I turned objective B into a moonscape.

my guess is before the update you never saw a game go to 300 tickets...meaning by the time the train spawned you'd only have a minute or two left to make a comeback. Here the op4 is just shy of 200 and your team is at 170 but with an adequate timer it works in the favor of the titan. WELL DONE!