PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 1 Fridays

Major Stains
10-19-2016, 01:58 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/xubzk.jpg

Team MP carries on its honoured tradition of playing on a Friday night, hitting the Battlefield [MP] style.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to add your gamertag to the Battlefield 1 Active Players List (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/showthread.php?11531-Battlefield-1-Active-Players-Lists) adding all of the MPs above you if you haven't already.

And feel free to share your War Stories in the Battlefield 1 Dispatches (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/showthread.php?11532-Battlefield-1-Dispatches)

You can organise or sign up on the forums games calendars below.

BF1 Friday on PlayStation (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=111)

BF1 Friday on XBox (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=112&day=2016-8-12&c=3)

BF1 Friday on PC (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=113&day=2016-8-12&c=6)

Battlefield Platoons have undergone a change for Battlefield 1, with no Battlelog you can join friends through the new look companion.

Team MP Companion Emblem
(Click Image for link)

http://i64.tinypic.com/wi4hw.png (https://emblem.battlefield.com/rzBHIiomDx)

You can join the Team MP Group (https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/group/39-team-mp-the-parent-gamers-clan) where you can also access the new companion and view your career, and more.

Otherwise you can join up on our existing Team MP Battlefield Battlelog Platoons...

"[MP] Team MP" - BF4 Platoon (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/members/1987260403247767358/)

"[MP] Team MP" - Hardline Platoon (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/platoons/members/3118059486414614611/)

Find [MP]s on the PlayStation and XBox the usual way. Any maps. Mic or no mic, just good honest Battlefield 1.

Want more people to game with? Then why not bump the Team MP Battlefield 1 Platoon recruitment threads below?

Battlefield 1 PS4 Platoon Recruitment (https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/41813/team-mp-the-parent-gamers-clan) (Max 4 bumps p/d)

Battlefield 1 XBox1 Platoon Recruitment (https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/41821/team-mp-the-parent-gamers-clan) (Max 4 bumps p/d)

Battlefield 1 PC Platoon Recruitment (https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/41826/team-mp-the-parent-gamers-clan) (Max 4 bumps p/d)

See you on the Battlefield

Major Stains
10-22-2016, 07:47 AM
See the above post for the links to the new Battlefield 1 recruitment threads.

Fixed bayonets and Bump at will...

Ullrsdog
12-06-2016, 02:26 PM
OK folks!

Played on Saturday and although half crocked I had a blast...took Sunday off and hit the field on Monday, planning for tonight as well. If I can keep my shit together I might pull off a solid week for the first time in months!!! what's all this mean?

:ak: :shotgun: :ar15: :gunner: :shotgun2:

Let's get out this Friday and try to roll over some fools! (aka Southtown...he loves getting Tea Bagged by MP's, and I don't mean Team MP!!!)

SilesiaPL
12-30-2016, 12:30 PM
Hi anyone to join tonight?

DeadChaos
12-30-2016, 12:41 PM
I should be on for awhile from about 21:00.

SilesiaPL
12-30-2016, 02:21 PM
I will start arround 10pm GMT

SouthtownSlayer
12-31-2016, 01:21 PM
I've been off and on the past 2 weeks due to the Holidays but plan on posting more Friday events on PS4 starting next week!! Looking forward to squashing some X-Mas noobs with you guys soon!

Ullrsdog
01-04-2017, 11:06 AM
I've been off and on the past 2 weeks due to the Holidays but plan on posting more Friday events on PS4 starting next week!! Looking forward to squashing some X-Mas noobs with you guys soon!

Right after you smash a few brews of course! :tea:

SouthtownSlayer
01-06-2017, 06:43 PM
Just a quick reminder......

Team BFriday1 is tonight on PS4 starting at 2000 EST (8 P.M. for you non-military time understanding MPeeps).

Hope to see you there!!!

Major Stains
01-06-2017, 07:37 PM
That was over 4 hours ago.
Bloody typical of you yanks to be late for a fight! ;)
I trust you are having fun fraternising with our women in the Officers bar back in Blighty...

SouthtownSlayer
01-12-2017, 11:43 AM
System: PS4

When: 13 Friday 2016 @ 2200 (8 PM) EST

Why: Because I can!!

Who: Any MPeeps that would like to join!!

How do you join: I posted a Team MP Community Event to the PSN so if you're not in the Team MP Community you probably didn't get it!
Get a moderator of the PS4 community (I think Stains) to add you and you'll see the event notice posted as well as get future event notices.

Once you can see the Event go to it and select "Join (I can only allow 8 people join the event, it's not me it's a Sony thing)

When the event kicks off we will be in chat but please know if you didn't "join" the event you won't see the chat channel. It automatically sets the chat to private so a lot of randoms don't join your event.

Again this is an MP event so all MP are welcome to include Family of MP's if our numbers aren't what they used to be.(there will be a few offensive and sometimes drunk assholes [Remy, RC, Ullrs, Beeano, Stains, Tejon, Spike] on the other side of your headset so please mute them if you find it to offensive or annoying)

I can only speak for myself so please accept an early apology if I say something that may offend, I tend to use these evenings as a means of drinking, talking shit (new people not excluded), drinking, having fun, more drinking and more talking shit! If you do get offended please inform me and I'll throttle back!

Love, Peace and Hair Grease!! STS

Spike Forehand
01-12-2017, 12:49 PM
I can only speak for myself so please accept an early apology if I say something that may offend, I tend to use these evenings as a means of drinking, talking shit (new people not excluded), drinking, having fun, more drinking and more talking shit! If you do get offended please inform me and I'll throttle back!

You gonna revive someone this week, or just stand over our dead bodies picking your ass like usual?

micovski
01-12-2017, 04:13 PM

How do you join: I posted a Team MP Community Event to the PSN so if you're not in the Team MP Community you probably didn't get it!
Get a moderator of the PS4 community (I think Stains) to add you and you'll see the event notice posted as well as get future event notices.

Once you can see the Event go to it and select "Join (I can only allow 8 people join the event, it's not me it's a Sony thing)

When the event kicks off we will be in chat but please know if you didn't "join" the event you won't see the chat channel. It automatically sets the chat to private so a lot of randoms don't join your event.

Again this is an MP event so all MP are welcome to include Family of MP's if our numbers aren't what they used to be.(there will be a few offensive and sometimes drunk assholes [Remy, RC, Ullrs, Beeano, Stains, Tejon, Spike] on the other side of your headset so please mute them if you find it to offensive or annoying)

Can I be a drunk asshole too?

Ullrsdog
01-12-2017, 04:23 PM

Nope that honor is Southtown's...we can only handle one at a time. So if you'd like you can take Drunken Idiot?!?!

also available
Drunken Lover (ask RC though I don't want to make Remec angry)
Drunken Sailor (yup South retired so the seat is open)
Drunken Airmen (might get scooped by Beano)
Drunken Vagrant
Drunken Mother (we need more women, even though this is usually filled by Mrs BadgerUte...we know your games sir)
Drunken Son of a BITCH
Drunken Cocksucker (Remec better call dibs if you want it again)
Drunken Douche Bag

I have selected to take the position of Coloradan...nuff said.

Ullrsdog
01-12-2017, 04:25 PM

Asshole! I mean...
Hey man I'll be there!

Major Stains
01-12-2017, 05:43 PM
Your t-shirts in the post Southtown. See you on the Battlefield.

http://i67.tinypic.com/dndb14.jpg

Major Stains
01-13-2017, 04:02 PM

Don't fuck with ^ this one boys, he is from Down Under, fair dinkum.
Meaning there is no way on Gods green Earth of drinking him under the table because his table is at the bottom of the planet! 'kin oath!!

So consider this when you jump online with a large bourbon at 21:00 EST, this crazy cat going by the name Micovski was on his first coldie when you were having your morning cup of Joe. I hit the pub for my first tankard of warm piss when you were queueing at some hipster cafe for your lunchtime hit of wheatgrass. So if you wonder why we talk all funny and can't shoot for shit, it's because we're a skinfull ahead of you. So down it, pour yourself another and catch up quick!

micovski
01-15-2017, 03:56 PM
Don't fuck with ^ this one boys, he is from Down Under, fair dinkum.
Meaning there is no way on Gods green Earth of drinking him under the table because his table is at the bottom of the planet! 'kin oath!!

So consider this when you jump online with a large bourbon at 21:00 EST, this crazy cat going by the name Micovski was on his first coldie when you were having your morning cup of Joe. I hit the pub for my first tankard of warm piss when you were queueing at some hipster cafe for your lunchtime hit of wheatgrass. So if you wonder why we talk all funny and can't shoot for shit, it's because we're a skinfull ahead of you. So down it, pour yourself another and catch up quick!

^This guy knows:biggrin:

Ullrsdog
01-17-2017, 08:49 AM
So how'd Friday go Southside...Oh wait you jumped on a ship with all the seamen and played hide the subma-weiner! well at least the party got started before you completely passed out! good games guys it was fun for sure.

SouthtownSlayer
01-17-2017, 12:46 PM
So how'd Friday go Southside...Oh wait you jumped on a ship with all the seamen and played hide the subma-weiner! well at least the party got started before you completely passed out! good games guys it was fun for sure.

Dear A-A-Ron,

If you would've logged on while I was in chat at 2000 you'd know how Friday went but being that you weren't I'll let you know here! :angry:

So, I decided to finally trade in my Day 1 PS4 towards a PS4 Pro....thinking that I'd be able to start downloading BF1 at 1800 EST and be ready for grouping with a bunch of crazed fools at 2000 was nothing but wishful thinking, the damn download didn't finish until about 0001!!!

I did stay in a full party chat until I noticed there were a couple of people that weren't able to join chat, of those people I don't recall seeing your name or otherwise I wouldn't have left chat!! :boxing:

So, to everyone (minus Beeano, Tejon, Stains, Remy and especially A-A-Ron) that showed up I'm sorry that I wasn't able to join you guys on the Battlefield, hopefully we can get the same turnout this Friday!!!!

On that note, I'll create a PS4 event for Friday but know that I will be late due to work!

Ullrsdog
01-17-2017, 02:38 PM
Dear A-A-Ron,

If you would've logged on while I was in chat at 2000 you'd know how Friday went but being that you weren't I'll let you know here! :angry:

So, I decided to finally trade in my Day 1 PS4 towards a PS4 Pro....thinking that I'd be able to start downloading BF1 at 1800 EST and be ready for grouping with a bunch of crazed fools at 2000 was nothing but wishful thinking, the damn download didn't finish until about 0001!!!

I did stay in a full party chat until I noticed there were a couple of people that weren't able to join chat, of those people I don't recall seeing your name or otherwise I wouldn't have left chat!! :boxing:

So, to everyone (minus Beeano, Tejon, Stains, Remy and especially A-A-Ron) that showed up I'm sorry that I wasn't able to join you guys on the Battlefield, hopefully we can get the same turnout this Friday!!!!

On that note, I'll create a PS4 event for Friday but know that I will be late due to work!

HAHHAHAHAAA!!! yeah I sort of heard about your issues. I think I joined around 2200 your time as that was the soonest I was able to break free from the family obligations. Now you should be set though and I am fairly certain I'll be able to join again this week...although the 2000 est time is a bit tough I'll do my best.

I spent a fair amount of time Tanking as I am nearly to level 10 with the tanker and it does wonders to pad your K/D!

now to your issue for this coming friday...work? what you talking about you retired fool! oh wait you mean row, row, row, your boat, gently to the pizza joint, merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a drunken haze of IPA!

:bathbaby: :fish2: :bathbaby:

Spike Forehand
01-17-2017, 04:24 PM
South - You'll have to let me know if you see any big differences with the Pro. Do you have a 4k TV, or are you staying with a 1080p TV for it?

I'm still on the fence as I've heard good things about what it does for PSVR, and also hearing some reports of some improvements in 1080p and load times too.

SouthtownSlayer
01-18-2017, 10:31 AM
South - You'll have to let me know if you see any big differences with the Pro. Do you have a 4k TV, or are you staying with a 1080p TV for it?

I'm still on the fence as I've heard good things about what it does for PSVR, and also hearing some reports of some improvements in 1080p and load times too.

I'm Currently using my 4K Monitor (http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-27UD68-W-4k-uhd-led-monitor) which isn't isn't HDR but RGB compatible so not how much different the games look in HDR but in RGB I have to say they look amazing. Later on today I'm heading over to Best Buy and purchasing an HDMI 2.0 cable to see if that also makes a difference. I currently have the PS4 set to Automatic but will set it to 1080p this weekend to see if there is a difference in load times. I am very happy with the PS4 Pro but please know we have 3 PS4's in the house so it was a no brainer for me to trade in my day 1 (which I had to send in to get the damn HDMI port fixed) towards the PS4 Pro.

Major Stains
01-18-2017, 12:42 PM
row, row, row, your boat, gently to the pizza joint, merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a drunken haze of IPA!

:bathbaby: :fish2: :bathbaby:

LOL! That sounds like heaven.
Makes me wish I was a crusty old seamen...wait that doesn't sound right at all.

SouthtownSlayer
01-20-2017, 07:37 AM

When: 20 January 2016 @ 2200 (8 PM) EST

NOTE: I will a little late to the event due to work. (Blame the inauguration being on a Friday!!)

DeadChaos
01-21-2017, 11:10 AM
Tried to jump in on Ullrsdog last night but man did I struggle. "Joined session" but I somehow ended up in a different match after sitting in a long que. Went back to friends list and joined again...que...loading screen....unable to join. 3rd attempt....que...loading.....got in but on the wrong side, tried to switch teams which was not possible as it was full. Spent about 10+ minutes staring at loading screens and ques.

So after Ullrsdog blew me up in his light tank I lost the match after a poor display by my team. One thing I learnt is don't drive between trains and the platform as your heavy tank simply can not make the turn onto the little platform :frusty: My plan to flank Ullrsdog failed miserably haha.

Ullrsdog
01-24-2017, 10:11 AM
Tried to jump in on Ullrsdog last night but man did I struggle. "Joined session" but I somehow ended up in a different match after sitting in a long que. Went back to friends list and joined again...que...loading screen....unable to join. 3rd attempt....que...loading.....got in but on the wrong side, tried to switch teams which was not possible as it was full. Spent about 10+ minutes staring at loading screens and ques.

So after Ullrsdog blew me up in his light tank I lost the match after a poor display by my team. One thing I learnt is don't drive between trains and the platform as your heavy tank simply can not make the turn onto the little platform :frusty: My plan to flank Ullrsdog failed miserably haha.

Hahahhaa!! you blew me up with that big lumbering chunk of steel, I had no choice but to come back and teach you a thing or two about the mighty mini mouse that i call the baby tank!

Next time feel free to just send me a message I am happy to back out and find a new game anytime.

HeadsWilSned
01-25-2017, 03:07 AM
So who's tried for the community tags?

Capricorn was up first, and it's the only one Heads was interested in... but since there's no tracking (and I know the web is full of this crap - I'm not trying to add to it per say) you have not only no way of knowing whether you successfully got it, but you also have no way to contest it, since I don't know where to get the tracking data from.

7 syringe kills should do it, and come on, I revive much more than 20 in a day's worth of playing...

so which part of what did I not get in time/seq since they haven't awarded me the tag?

Anyone?

TonkaToys
01-25-2017, 03:42 AM
I didn't know about these - is the info on the news page of the BF1 start screen?

DeadChaos
01-25-2017, 04:36 AM
Next time feel free to just send me a message I am happy to back out and find a new game anytime.

Will do but I only planned on one match so did not want to put you through all the hassle. Anyway, blowing up MP's every now and then is fun right? :behindsofa:

Anyone?

Heads, I've given up on BF1 medals and tracking. I just have no desire to complete them like I did in BF4. You should have got the medal for reviving me alone so many times in one match!

HeadsWilSned
01-25-2017, 07:55 AM
I didn't know about these - is the info on the news page of the BF1 start screen?

Part of the problem, I didn't know about it either, only after a YouTuber had content on his channel. If you go in game, on tags, backside, you'll see 5 listed as Zodiac. Notice that none of them carry any form of indication on how to attain them. Like I said, if I didn't see it on YouTube I wouldn't have known. By now if you google it you'll see what I mean about the stink it's generating on the web

HeadsWilSned
01-25-2017, 07:56 AM
You should have got the medal for reviving me alone so many times in one match!

:amen:

Ullrsdog
01-25-2017, 09:17 AM
Will do but I only planned on one match so did not want to put you through all the hassle. Anyway, blowing up MP's every now and then is fun right? :behindsofa:

ABSOLUTELY!!!! I can't wait to torch one of you guys...that will be hilarious!!!

Spike Forehand
01-26-2017, 08:26 AM
Also - for those who don't want to wait until Friday and have Thursday night free - don't forget that we also have "Thirsty Thursday BF1 Frag-Fest" on most Thursday nights starting at like 8:30-9 EST.

If I get there early enough, look for a chat room with that title.

SouthtownSlayer
01-27-2017, 10:16 AM

When: 27 January 2016 @ 2200 (8 PM) EST

REMEC87
01-27-2017, 11:06 AM

When: 27 January 2016 @ 2200 (8 PM) EST

I like soup [emoji501]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Major Stains
01-27-2017, 04:56 PM
Get a moderator of the PS4 community (I think Stains) to add you

And you too now Southtown, as you do such a good job organising these sausage fests! With power comes great responsibility! ;)

GRRowl74
01-28-2017, 03:29 AM
"Sausage fest" is such an ambiguous expression.

Major Stains
01-28-2017, 07:33 PM
Thanks to all for the good games on Friday night.

Even got some footage of said sausage fest.

Yours faithfully,

'Captain' Major Stains

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUp83Zc5jKM

GRRowl74
01-29-2017, 07:05 AM
Beautiful, Major! *standing ovation for several minutes and great bigly reviews*

Ullrsdog
02-01-2017, 10:05 AM
Thanks to all for the good games on Friday night.

Even got some footage of said sausage fest.

Yours faithfully,

'Captain' Major Stains

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUp83Zc5jKM

Well done ol' Chap!!! I'll be out the rest of this week and likely weekend, traveling to a conference in Denver then entertaining friends this weekend...yes Stains that means skiing!!

Major Stains
02-01-2017, 10:23 AM
I'll be out entertaining friends this weekend...yes Stains that means skiing!!

Yeah, like whatever dude.
We all know that is your special code for 'Southtown and Remy are coming up to the hills for the weekend to learn how to grip their poles'.
But if that's how you want to paint it, it's cool man, we don't judge here.

Ullrsdog
02-01-2017, 10:35 AM
Yeah, like whatever dude.
We all know that is your special code for 'Southtown and Remy are coming up to the hills for the weekend to learn how to grip their poles'.
But if that's how you want to paint it, it's cool man, we don't judge here.

:laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :clap: :clap:

Yep you got me figured out...spot on!

Major Stains
02-07-2017, 12:01 PM
As part of Team MPs 8th Birthday celebrations this week, lets make Friday night one big night of beer fuelled mayhem.
Join up with MPs playing the top game of 2016 voted by you, the members. Lets make this Battlefield Friday one to remember.
I'll bring the beers, you bring the dip, dip, potato chip...dip, dip, potato chip!!!

Sign up now or be a really boring fart and go question your very reason for being a member of the best gaming clan in the world

SilesiaPL
02-07-2017, 06:39 PM
Hi guys I try to join the party friday night :) had a longer break with BF1...for this special occasion I'll open a nice bottle of single malt whiskey :)

rustang7207
02-07-2017, 07:40 PM
sharing is caring Silesia. lol

HeadsWilSned
02-08-2017, 03:42 AM
As part of Team MPs 8th Birthday celebrations this week, lets make Friday night one big night of beer fuelled mayhem.
Join up with MPs playing the top game of 2016 voted by you, the members. Lets make this Battlefield Friday one to remember.
I'll bring the beers, you bring the dip, dip, potato chip...dip, dip, potato chip!!!

Sign up now or be a really boring fart and go question your very reason for being a member of the best gaming clan in the world

Where do I sign up? Thought I was a given...

HeadsWilSned
02-08-2017, 03:54 AM
Where do I sign up? Thought I was a given...

Never mind I got it

DeadChaos
02-08-2017, 05:11 AM
See you all there.

TonkaToys
02-08-2017, 06:29 AM
Looking forward to it.