PDA

View Full Version : Mode of Choice

Retro
10-27-2016, 05:14 PM
Which mode do you prefer to play?

Spike Forehand
10-27-2016, 05:19 PM
Voted for both Rush and CQ. Rush is my favorite and the little I've done it seems well done. Getgot had a classic last MCOM defense the other night which was Arica-Harbor-like in it's epicness. However, seems like CQ is what all the cool MP's play on PSN, so I'll always choose that over going solo in Rush.

Operations has potential, but seems too weighted towards the defenders.

HardlyCapable13
10-27-2016, 05:24 PM
Can't vote yet, as I've only played conquest and one round of war pigeons.

I am really wanting to get some rush in, but I'm always running solo (which is probably why I always move onto a different game after one round).

Retro
10-27-2016, 05:29 PM
The biggest positive for me with this game has been all the talk about Rush being back to it's old glory. I certainly hope that is true, because Rush in BC2 was just the best gaming experience period.

DeadChaos
10-28-2016, 04:28 AM
My vote goes to conquest followed by rush. Operations is good but I ever only spawn as an attacker on the loosing side.

Major Stains
10-28-2016, 07:18 AM
Conquest does still seem to be the go to mode if ever there are MPs in a squad.
Which on the whole is great although I feel some maps still need balancing as whenever we start from one end on some of the maps it is near on impossible to turn the tide.

War pigeons seemed too gimmicky for me, the purpose of the message carrier seemed a bit lost amongst the mindless run'n'gunning.

Operations felt great when I tried it, but I felt to get the best out of it we would need to go in MP strong. I mean start the round from the very start with one or two squads and really try to lay down a sustained tactical play to achieve a glorious victory.

Yet to try Rush. There's always tonight.

GRRowl74
10-28-2016, 08:58 AM
Operations felt great when I tried it, but I felt to get the best out of it we would need to go in MP strong. I mean start the round from the very start with one or two squads and really try to lay down a sustained tactical play to achieve a glorious victory.

Sir, yes, sir! I'm in!

roadrnr
10-28-2016, 09:10 AM
I played for a minute last night in Operations. I really like it...very much of a blend between CQ and rush. I agree with Stains...the only way to win is to squad up and coordinate.

TonkaToys
10-31-2016, 02:20 PM
Operations FTW - it is a great blend of Rush and Conquest, and you move maps too.

But as usual it is much MUCH better with other MPs.

Retro
10-31-2016, 02:26 PM
Operations FTW - it is a great blend of Rush and Conquest, and you move maps too.

But as usual it is much MUCH better with other MPs.

Loving Operations. It's pretty clear it and Rush will be my goto for this game.

Suby_Greg
11-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Still conquest for me. But I haven't given operations a fair chance

Toxic Avenger72
11-02-2016, 02:38 PM
Conquest > Operations > rush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retro
11-02-2016, 03:36 PM
Conquest > Operations > rush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ewwwwww