PDA

View Full Version : No fun league

Tha_40oz_killa
04-14-2017, 03:14 PM
Hello all! Aside from gaming, what sports(if any) do you like to watch? Teams? As for myself, I like Dodgers, Raiders, Lakers, L.A. Kings, and UFC.... Oh and WWE.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Gadnos316
04-14-2017, 07:00 PM
Let's see.... Philadelphia Phillies, Flyers, Union, Eagles, and 76ers (but omg they're atrocious). I mostly watch football, soccer, and hockey. Also a BPL fan and like Liverpool. It's fun to wake up to soccer early morning on weekends!

So 40... are you still going to follow the Raiders after their move?

Tha_40oz_killa
04-14-2017, 07:09 PM
Let's see.... Philadelphia Phillies, Flyers, Union, Eagles, and 76ers (but omg they're atrocious). I mostly watch football, soccer, and hockey. Also a BPL fan and like Liverpool. It's fun to wake up to soccer early morning on weekends!

So 40... are you still going to follow the Raiders after their move?
All Philly teams... is that your hometown? How do the Eagles look this coming season? As far as the Raiders go, I will remain a fan. I've been a fan since the Bo Jackson days. I'm not going anywhere.

Gadnos316
04-14-2017, 09:50 PM
All Philly teams... is that your hometown? How do the Eagles look this coming season? As far as the Raiders go, I will remain a fan. I've been a fan since the Bo Jackson days. I'm not going anywhere.

That's cool you're sticking with them. After all it's not all that far. If they went east coast that would suck. Are a lot of fans out there having your point of view, or are they no longer fans?

I live northwest of Philly, but you'll never hear me claim I'm from the city. I'm actually originally from the Midwest, so I also am a fan of the St. Louis Blues, just don't get a lot of opportunity to follow them.

As for the Eagles, I think they have a fair shot to win their division, but the way Dallas played last year they'll definitely be a struggle. Some around here think they can win the division but many fans here tend to be overconfident. The birds need to beef up their defense some more, hopefully they'll get some good picks in the draft.

ChordNerve
04-15-2017, 12:41 AM
I don't folow any team. I do Taekwondo for fun.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I8190 met Tapatalk

Tha_40oz_killa
04-15-2017, 02:59 PM
That's cool you're sticking with them. After all it's not all that far. If they went east coast that would suck. Are a lot of fans out there having your point of view, or are they no longer fans?

I live northwest of Philly, but you'll never hear me claim I'm from the city. I'm actually originally from the Midwest, so I also am a fan of the St. Louis Blues, just don't get a lot of opportunity to follow them.

As for the Eagles, I think they have a fair shot to win their division, but the way Dallas played last year they'll definitely be a struggle. Some around here think they can win the division but many fans here tend to be overconfident. The birds need to beef up their defense some more, hopefully they'll get some good picks in the draft.
Seems to me that the only Raider fans crying are the Bay area residents. Claiming that they will no longer be a fan, which is sad to hear and see. But a lot of fans are for the move. Finally, Raiders can have their own stadium. Dallas was hot last season. Elliot is a beast. But I pull for anyone going again Dallas, so go Eagles! Lol.

TonkaToys
04-16-2017, 11:33 AM
Liverpool - good choice! YNWA

Major Stains
04-16-2017, 05:02 PM
Female beach volleyball. I prefer the Scandinavian countries myself.
(Call me sexist all you like, I just find ladies easier on the eye)

I used to follow football but money has long since killed the enjoyment of the professional game for me, and playing for fouls, all that pulling and diving ruins the pace of play.

I enjoy a lazy afternoon in front of the golf, other than that I prefer man vs. nature in the form of surfing, snowboarding or downhill.

All in all I'd much rather be playing sports than watching them, but due to lack of time/ money/ fitness/ inclination, those days are slipping away from me.

HB721
04-16-2017, 05:07 PM
Dallas Stars, Philadelphia Union.

Gadnos316
04-16-2017, 09:11 PM
Liverpool - good choice! YNWA

Of course it is! I've only been able to get BPL games in the last few years here, and Liverpool is one of the regulars. Plus my local soccer bar is dedicated as a Liverpool fan bar. Hoping one day I'll get to see a game at Anfield!

HB- I'm also a fellow Union fan, but they're killing me this year so far! Had season tickets last year, wasn't able to do it again this season.

Tha_40oz_killa
04-17-2017, 01:51 AM
I don't folow any team. I do Taekwondo for fun.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I8190 met Tapatalk
Do you watch MMA?