PDA

View Full Version : R6 Map Quiz

GRRowl74
07-31-2017, 08:07 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170731/faed6b2da5ec818bbb1b126b7809e598.png

Map Quiz: Bank

Hey operators! Trust is central in Siege, so I trust you not to cheat on the following quiz. Max score is 24 points, and those fabled few who achieve the highest score will be awarded a 10 second head start on the next MP v MP Brawl. On bank map, of course.

The Bank Map Quiz:

1. What is the name of the space behind the counter in the lobby?

2. Where is the Electrical Room?

3. Which of these rooms have destructible floors(where you can open sightlines but not jump through)
a. Open Area
b. Front Desk
c. Executive Hallway

4. How many cameras are there on 1st floor?

5. What is the closest spawn point to Open Area?

6. Where is Loan Office?

7. Where are the cameras in the Basement?

8. What is the name of the room next to the Vault with the door leading to Secure Hallway?

9. How many cameras in total?

10. Are there breachable walls anywhere in Vault Entrance?

11. There is only 1 room in Bank map which can be the objective room in all game modes. Which room?

12. There are 2 hostage locations on 1st floor. Where are they?

13. How many entry points from the roof (skylights)?

14. From which floor can elevators be breached?

15. Name the rooms on 2nd floor with destructible floors(where you can open sightlines but not jump through. There are 7)

Answers and points to follow. Add them up to find your score and your class of map knowledge. See below.

1. Tellers (1p)
2. Entrance from Alley towards Skylight Stairwell, 1st floor (1p)
3. c. Executive Hallway (1p)
4. 1(2 counting the one in Lobby ceiling, which is technicly on 2nd floor) (1p)
5. Alley (1p)
6. Office behind Lobby with windows to Garage Roof (1p)
7. Vault Lobby and Garage(entrance) (2p)
8. Gold Vault (1p)
9. 7 cameras in total (1p)
10. 2 breachable walls leading to Lockers. (1p)
11. CEO Office (1p)
12. Tellers Office and Staff Room (2p)
13. 4 Skylights/Roof entry points (1p)
14. 1st floor, right elevator down to Vault Lobby and 2nd floor, left elevator down to 1st floor Hallway. (2p)
15. Exec Hallway, Exec Lounge, CEO Office, Conference Room, Janitors Closet, Stock Trading Room, and Skylight Stairwell. (7p)

Your results will grant you one of the following titles:

1-5p: Random.
Just stay outside and try not to get spawn killed.

6-10p: Recruit.
Not bad, but you're still a danger to your squad with all those strange callouts: "Look out, he's in the little room behind the thingy, to the left if you're looking towards - oh wait, now he's killed you."

10-15p: Fuze.
You can lead your team into battle, you may even win - but you probably won't get them all out alive. "Steer clear of Open Area, team - I'm fuzing! Or was it Archives? I forget. Oh well, fire in the hole!!" Good start, though.

16-19p: Glaz.
You're the Overwatch, keeping your team safe with bullet point callouts. You know the map, but you don't know it well enough to emerge victorious against deadly opponents. You still have some details to learn, so you don't have to be the last man standing against a ruthless enemy.

20-23p: Thermite.
You're the player every team needs. You have the map knowledge to give good callouts, choose the right approach, create good strats for your team and anticipate the enemys movements. Congratulations, now go and study the next map!

24p: Lord Tachanka.
Legend, Operator Supreme. All knowing, All seeing, Omnipotent. You know what the enemy does before he does, you are incredibly smart and knowledgable. Wow! Sure you didn't cheat?

tthfry
07-31-2017, 09:20 AM
Already checked against r6maps... I've had 1 or 2 mishaps. Could've sworn I was right about #3 and forgot one of the most prominent cameras in total count. Also was pretty sure about #11 - I was hesitant if it was 1st or 2nd, at least I had the general area correct. :D

1. Tellers
2. 1st floor entry from Back Alley (through door, famous spawn peek spot)
3. Open Area
4. 1 (3 if you count Lobby and Skylight Stairs, they cover 1st and 2nd but are technically on 2nd)
5. Back Alley
6. Tiny room in Lobby (Jäger spawn rush room, Valkyrie hide room)
7. Garage, Elevators
8. Gold storage
9. 6
10. 2 towards Lockers
11. Archives
12. Break room, Archives
13. 4
14. 1st, 2nd
15. Janitor, Elevator

GRRowl74
07-31-2017, 09:38 AM
Might be on the tough side this one - I got you at 12 points, Fuze.

tthfry
07-31-2017, 09:46 AM
Might be on the tough side this one - I got you at 12 points, Fuze.

50%? Gee, that's an F-grade hereabouts... PM me where I went wrong?

Edit so to not clutter the activity stream and this thread:
Thanks for clarifying #15. Tough luck for me, I'm not getting those points (30% on one question is mean though :blabla:) - would have failed that question anyways. Better luck next map, I guess.

GRRowl74
07-31-2017, 11:27 AM
Tthfry's score is recalculated after some relevant discourse around some of the questions. New score is 17 points. Congrats, Glaz!

Major Stains
07-31-2017, 01:32 PM
Is the Bank the one on the boat?

GRRowl74
07-31-2017, 01:46 PM
Is the Bank the one on the boat?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170731/8d38ea8464885c4c8d1dd88cd7d361fa.jpg

GRRowl74
08-01-2017, 01:27 AM
Edited the Quiz to make it possible to do without "exposing" your result. Meaning I included the answers with points under a Spoiler tab. Learning should be fun, right? Share if you wanna, of course. And if at first you don't succeed - try, try again.

DeadChaos
08-01-2017, 04:24 AM
Sorry but I only know the janitors closet, it's where I fuzed you from.