PDA

View Full Version : ~*~*~* Post Your Introduction Here! *~*~*~

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Borlaxx
03-04-2009, 03:41 PM
WELCOME TO THE TEAM MP MEMBER FORUM, PLEASE POST A LITTLE INTRODUCTION ABOUT YOURSELF.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2pq54x4.jpg

CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR INTRODUCTION (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/newreply.php?p=136879&noquote=1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAKE YOURSELVES AT HOME AND FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYONE A QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING TEAM MP.

SEE YOU IN GAME...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*PLEASE NOTE USING TAPATALK MAY RESTRICT SOME FORUM CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY*

StrawHousePig
03-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Booyah!

Hey, I don't have to swab the deck or anything, do I? :p

03-06-2009, 12:02 PM
No swabbing required!

I updated your access to Admin & Global Moderator. I forwarded the details to you via email.

Borlaxx
03-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Hey everyone, just made it over. Otter, is the other board dead? I just tried to access it and it wasn't working. I went the the COD forum and saw you posted the link to this forum a couple of hours ago. Will check back later.

03-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Borlax, I updated you to Global Mod.

Cerbera
03-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Hi all, just want to say great job on the new forum and a big thankyou to all of you for the welcome into your clan :D

jiggle
03-08-2009, 03:39 PM
alright, so i think me and the hubby figured it out and we are on here now! :mrgreen:

Borlaxx
03-08-2009, 08:04 PM
My real name is Nathan. I am 29 and will be turning 30 in April. I have a 3 year old son named Draven Lennon (after John, of course!). I have been married almost 9 years. I live in Orlando, FL.

I work as a paralegal in a lawfirm in downtown Orlando. I have a paralegal degree and a journalism degree.

Other than COD: WAW, the other online games I play are Mario Kart, Smash Bros Brawl, and Bomber Man. If anyone wants my FCs for those games, let me know.

I have been playing WAW since mid-January, so I guess I am a noob compared to a lot of people in this clan. I am going to pre-order the Conduit, so hopefully I will be able to keep up with the pack in that game.

Other than being a Wii gamer, I am also a huge music fan. My favorite music is heavy metal, but I also listen to a lot of underground hip-hop, classic rock, and gothic/industrial. I am slowly learning how to play bass guitar.

I like action/comedy/horror movies, and movies that combine all three of these, like Army of Darkness, Bubba Hotep and They Live are my favorites. I also write poetry, short stories, and song lyrics in my free time....although most of my free time recently has been playing this game and keeping up with the boards!

The email I created for the game is r_borlax@yahoo.com. Feel free to contact me there if you want.

Since I live in O-Town I may never see some of you West Coast players online, but it is good to know there are so many other parents playing this game!

jiggle
03-08-2009, 09:42 PM
well we were talking and i dont think we have ever introduced ourselves on the other forum, we just started chatting. i guess its my fault cause i like to talk to much! i am tracy, turning 29 in april and hes jody,32. we have a daughter and right now are together 24/7 because hes in btw surgeries for a car accident we were in and i am a stay at home mom with ms. oh and we are from the crap hole state of ny and dreaming of moving to fl...where it doesnt snow! :roll: :)

Borlaxx
03-08-2009, 10:02 PM
well we were talking and i dont think we have ever introduced ourselves on the other forum, we just started chatting. i guess its my fault cause i like to talk to much! i am tracy, turning 29 in april and hes jody,32. we have a daughter and right now are together 24/7 because hes in btw surgeries for a car accident we were in and i am a stay at home mom with ms. oh and we are from the crap hole state of ny and dreaming of moving to fl...where it doesnt snow! :roll: :)

I live in FL, and while the winters here are great, the summers are horrible! The person who invented AC is the patron saint of FL.

jiggle
03-08-2009, 11:20 PM
well we were downthere in january, and it was 80 degrees... at the same time it was 0 degrees and an ice storm here in lovely ny. besides with my ms the weather changes kill my ability to walk and my fatigue goes through the roof. at least in fl the weather is usually cool and nice or overly hot, i can deal with that! the only thing that scares me about fl is driving on interstate 4, that was crazy. we are actually looking at houses in zephyrhills, which isnt far from orlando!

Trez
03-09-2009, 08:33 AM
Hello everyone, Brad here. I'm a father of two girls: Genevieve is 3 and a half, and Seraphine is 20 months old. We also have a boy on the way, due in late April.

I got my Wii for my 29th birthday last June. I was so amazed when my wife gave me a gaming system. She was completely against my Unreal Tournament addiction when we first met. She thought the Wii was a good compromise, because of its family oriented nature.

We do use the Wii as a family. My girls love to take body tests, do "yo gabba gabba" (yoga), and watch me play balance games on WiiFit. I even made little play balance boards out of cardboard, so they can do the motions along with me. They have since been destroyed, so I use books now. They also like to "play racing game" (Mario Kart). Seraphine will sit on my lap and steer with the extra Wii Wheel.

My wife and I love Boom Blox, Big Brain Academy and Guitar Hero.

I've been playing Call of Duty since shortly after the game came out. I was either going to buy Skate It, because I wanted a balance board game, or World at War. I'm so happy I went with the latter. I wanted a FPS on my Wii, and was just going to wait for the Conduit, however I purchased WaW, and it has been so enjoyable. Speaking of the Conduit, I'm very excited for it and definitely going to get that too.

I just have to say I'm really happy to have found like-minded CoD players.

See you online,
Brad

*Taken and edited from the activeboard forum :)

Cerbera
03-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Hi everyone, just thought i would tell you a little bit about myself and hopefully build some online friendships. Well firstly im ellis a 34yr old male and currently live in buckingham, united kingdom which is roughly 50 miles north of london. I have 2 beautiful sons, evan baylee-2yr old and tate caelen-10months who keep me and their mother very busy. I am a product engineer with sony computer entertainment europe and previous to that i coded virus definitions for mcafe. When im not busy with work or the children then i love nothing more than to play games and meet new people from all walks of life. Some of my hobbies include collecting video game systems ( i have nearly every video console ever made, barring some of the more obscure) and i also like to custom build mame arcade cabinets of which i now have 8 taking up space in one of the spare rooms, other than that i also enjoy the outdoor life and love to travel. I would just like to thank you all for letting me be a part of your clan and i look forward to our matches
ell

brainburns
03-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Try Oklahoma for good summer heat. It's brutal.

StrawHousePig
03-10-2009, 09:25 AM
Hi everyone, just thought i would tell you a little bit about myself and hopefully build some online friendships. Well firstly im ellis a 34yr old male and currently live in buckingham, united kingdom which is roughly 50 miles north of london. I have 2 beautiful sons, evan baylee-2yr old and tate caelen-10months who keep me and their mother very busy. I am a product engineer with sony computer entertainment europe and previous to that i coded virus definitions for mcafe. When im not busy with work or the children then i love nothing more than to play games and meet new people from all walks of life. Some of my hobbies include collecting video game systems ( i have nearly every video console ever made, barring some of the more obscure) and i also like to custom build mame arcade cabinets of which i now have 8 taking up space in one of the spare rooms, other than that i also enjoy the outdoor life and love to travel. I would just like to thank you all for letting me be a part of your clan and i look forward to our matches
ell
Wow. I must say I'm impressed. And glad I'm not the only game nut around here. Though I've always been a Nintendo kinda guy, I've always wanted a MAME cocktail table. And I'm surprised a SCEE employee would be allowed to own a Wii. :P

Cerbera
03-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Hi straw
to be quite honest i tend to play the wii a lot, working on a daily basis with playstation products tends to numb the mind somewhat, the ps3 technically speaking is 2 years away from realising its full potential as a gaming system and a lot of game development companies are reluctant to develop their titles with some of the better game engines, im currently running a few tests on the wii at the moment, with what ive found so far im quite impressed, its a capable little machine and with the likes of the conduit coming out ( i have played a beta demo of level 1, no wifi, wii speak capable etc.) and i have to say that they have got it spot on, its going to set a new standard for the wii and with future games running on the similar engines, i have managed to install a hard disk drive running ubuntu which it runs very well, its all part of my master plan to turn it into a fully functioning wii touchscreen laptop ;)

masterbee
03-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Hello all.
I am Brandon, but everyone calls me Bee or Master.
People started calling me Master because I tend to focus on one game at a time until I master it.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour is a good example. I average about 30 under. My best being 39 under.
I can't seem to get 40 under to save my life.

I am also a custom chart maker for Guitar Hero, and I have a website for customs also.
I admit that I haven't been very much since I bought this game. :?

I have had COD WaW for about 2 weeks and I am level 50. I will soon be someone to be afraid of. lol
I play Free For All, since I find it the easiest. (Kill em' all)

I am 33 and a father of 3.
2 girls and 1 boy. Ages 6,9,14.

Hope to see some of you online soon.

The Master - 0646-1177-4287

StrawHousePig
03-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Welcome Bee! Glad you could make it. :)

@ Cerbera - Sounds a lot like what Eggbrecht of Factor 5 was saying a couple of years ago. Even though they'd picked a different pony, their intimacy with the GCN and what they did with it made his comment wholly believable. And regrettable.

You know, I can't help but feel like you've taken us into your confidence, so I will proceed as such. I'll also do my best to not ask a ton of questions. ;)

DB4
03-11-2009, 01:27 AM
Hello everyone.

DthB4Dishonr a.k.a. Charlie Wells, 28 years old from Sacramento, CA.

Thanks to Mad Butcher for creating the best clan on the wii and I'm very happy to be a part of it. My daughter, Janelle was born on February 23rd and she is my first child. So I'm an MP NOOB! I have thoroughly enjoyed the matches that I have been in with fellow MP members thus far.

As far as COD goes, I'm a Satchel Charge junkie. Sometimes to a fault. I use the mp40 primarily but sometimes switch to the gewehr. If you catch me using rifle grenades (which I do sometimes), I use them when I'm not totally in the game mentally or just for a change of pace. I'm really not good using the rifle 'nades by the way. I'm the type of person who doesn't care what the other team is using. So if I'm up against 4 rifle grenaders, I really don't care, I keep playing. Though you might see me try to reconnect on the next match!

Gotta go feed the little one, I'll drop back by later.

peace.

db4dh

Ralph
03-11-2009, 10:25 AM
Posted this on the other board but thought I should bring it over here.

Hi, I'm Ralph. I've been playing for a couple of months now. Not that you can tell from my skill level. I have three kids 10, 8 & 6. Live in the Chicago suburbs. Been married for a long time and my wife has stated on numerous occasions that COD is ruining our marriage. Because of that I have been cutting back on my playing time. I mostly play TDM but have tried HCTDM a few times and am trying to get used to it more.

Psalm
03-11-2009, 01:02 PM
Hey all
I am a Old man of 41...who happens to love playing COD
I spent 8 years in the Marines. Got shot and joined civilian life...They even gave me a little purple enemy marksmanship badge!!!!
I have a couple of girls (17 and 10)
Thanks for letting me join you guys and gals!!!

Ed

Borlaxx
03-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey all
I spent 8 years in the Marines. Got shot and joined civilian life...They even gave me a little purple enemy marksmanship badge!!!!

Ed

I saw that jiggle was able to invite you to a match last night, but when I went to look for you to invite you to a match the game still listed you and pending. Have you added my FC yet. Since you are brand new I know you have A LOT of FCs to enter :shock:

jiggle
03-11-2009, 01:51 PM
ya know we should make it easier on new mp's by marking the people we know joined and never added anyone on their fc lists or just dont play.. so they can add all of us regulars first! it seems like there is a bunch of us that are always on, then a group that i have never seen on at all! we do believe we have added everyone but if we are wrong let us know!

Borlaxx
03-11-2009, 02:20 PM
ya know we should make it easier on new mp's by marking the people we know joined and never added anyone on their fc lists or just dont play.. so they can add all of us regulars first! it seems like there is a bunch of us that are always on, then a group that i have never seen on at all! we do believe we have added everyone but if we are wrong let us know!

I only see a couple pending ones on my list, and they appear to be people who asked to join and then aligned themselves with a different clan! TRAITORS!!! LOL! However, since people are using different names in the game than they do on the COD boards I may not be able to figure who these people are on the FC list. I am just going to delete anyone who is not aligned with our clan off my list, except for U KNOW WHO, because I KNOW YOU. If any of you can figure out who the traitors are, let me know and I will add them to the Friends of the Clan section of the list.

I also agree it might be good to create a "Hardcore" list for those of us who play often and come to the boards often. I will create my own list of people when I get a chance and I will post a thread here for others to add to. There are probably some people who play that I never see due to the time zone difference, but there are others that probably got our FCs and never came back.

jiggle
03-11-2009, 02:32 PM
ya we got like over 10 people pending still which are people we added back when we joined, and they are still penders so i dont know! we are just gonna start deleting them this week cause its been over a month i think so i figure they arent going to play with us anyways. besides we are up to like 30 friends between mp's and a few people we got off of treyarch before we joined you guys. i dont want to max out on friends, to which no one seems to know how many it really is.. if it exists... because i got people that add their name then disappear into the night!

Psalm
03-11-2009, 02:57 PM
I think I added everyone on the list, from the Treyarch board....
Only about 5 people have added me from MP
I try to play most nights...
We will see once The Conduit comes out ;)
I will check to make sure I added you when I get home tonight Borlax

Marc
03-11-2009, 06:06 PM
My code is 257883782103 and my name is .

CIGARELLO
03-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Sorry I haven't been able to post or update, DSL has been on the fritz. I just want to reach through the phone and choke the idiot on the other end. Welcome to all the new members, will update fc's soon as able to be on for more than 10 minutes.

Psalm
03-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Oh no...not another "."
Man, please change that thing in HC .... I have put way too many of my teammates down in HC who are sporting the "."

DB4
03-12-2009, 02:09 AM

. (dot guy) is UNACCEPTABLE!!!! I'm not trying to be mean but it is absolutely pointless to do that. If you are not aware, when you play COD you shoot at the guy with the red letters above him OR you shoot at the guy where you don't see his name!!! So if I'm playing on your team whether its HCTDM or TDM, I am going to think that you are the enemy and try to kill you because I don't see the little green dot above you. I'm either going to have a Teammate Kill in hardcore mode, or I am going to waste my ammo on you in regular TDM and probably get killed by an enemy that is laughing at me for looking like an idiot trying to kill my teammate!

I'm begging you...pleading for you to please, please come up with a different screenname!!!!!! :oops:

StrawHousePig
03-12-2009, 02:18 AM
Well, let's not drive him away. "." is a fine name. Even though it doesn't do anything to disguise someone from the enemy because they can't see your name unless you're right in plain sight anyway. :P

Psalm
03-12-2009, 06:49 AM
LOL....he can always change it to "[MP]."
that would be hillarious

Borlaxx
03-12-2009, 07:01 AM
LOL....he can always change it to "[MP]."
that would be hillarious
LOL, it was thinking the same thing. One time I went up against someone named something like ". - ucantcme" Funny as hell!

03-12-2009, 07:26 PM
I only have a few things to say about that: ....... .... . ....... .... .......... .... ....... ...... .... ............ ............ .. .... ... .......... ...... ........!

Did you get that? lol

Actually I only have one opinion on the ".", if I kill you on accident, and I must warn you I'm kind of trigger happy, I have no apologies. As long as we're clear on that I'm cool with it.

jiggle
03-12-2009, 07:56 PM
I only have a few things to say about that: ....... .... . ....... .... .......... .... ....... ...... .... ............ ............ .. .... ... .......... ...... ........!

Did you get that? lol

Actually I only have one opinion on the ".", if I kill you on accident, and I must warn you I'm kind of trigger happy, I have no apologies. As long as we're clear on that I'm cool with it.
ditto.... if i dont see a name pop on you, i shoot, if its in a match were teamates can be killed, well no sorries if your a "." i cant see what color a dot is and i get nervous and shoot away, i dont want to die!

Marc
03-13-2009, 12:34 PM
I changed my name from " . " to MP. Hows that ?

Borlaxx
03-13-2009, 12:48 PM

Don't let anyone hate on your name :x . We all like to joke around with each other, but if you want to be an MP then you need to include the [MP] tag on your in game name, which kind of defeats the purpose of the "." name. You can name yourself whatever you want, I will still play with you, but like others have said don't be surprised if I accidentily kill you several times in HCTDM.

03-13-2009, 05:22 PM

Exactly what Borlax said. Don't take us too seriously. I'm just poking fun :D I don't think I have an evil post in my system, well, except for those little bastards on the treyarch board. You can name yourself whatever you want, just don't get frustrated if someone accidently TK's you, thats all. Some of us parents are stressed out after dealing with the kids all week lol :geek:

StrawHousePig
03-13-2009, 05:53 PM

Don't let anyone hate on your name :x . We all like to joke around with each other, but if you want to be an MP then you need to include the [MP] tag on your in game name, which kind of defeats the purpose of the "." name. You can name yourself whatever you want, I will still play with you, but like others have said don't be surprised if I accidentily kill you several times in HCTDM.
Truer words were never spoken. And my name's not even "." :o :lol:

death dealer
03-13-2009, 07:45 PM
Hi everyone I woud be honored to join you guys. I am a father of 3 and got the game originally for my older son played it once online and have been hooked since. I have not played one second in campaign mode but I love the online game. My in game name is Death Dealer I am a 1st prestige around level 50. I will post my fc as soon as I get on the wii weekends arent easy getting time on it. Look forward to playing with you all.

ScoobySnacks
03-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Hi all. I go by the name ScoobySnacks. Friend code 137625192199. I live in Pgh, PA and usually play after 9:30 when kids go to bed. I saw your post over a COD forum and would like to join your clan MP. I"ve only been playing for 3 weeks but am addicted to the online TDM play. Just made my 1st prestige, so starting over with limited weapons and not that good anyway. Would appreciate if you could teach me some tricks - up till now I just sit back and try to pick people off from a distance. Am I supposed MP in front of my name? How do I get into a game with other MP teammates?

brainburns
03-13-2009, 10:21 PM
Just add everyone's friend codes on here and we'll add yours. When one of us sees you online we'll invite you into a match. Don't worry about being new to the game. We all watch each other's backs here and seem to make each other better. It's pretty funny in the game lobby, you'll see a name pop up on the opposing team, they'll see a team full of MP's and they back out.

Just put an [MP] in front of your name and you're in! See you online.

[MP[Anie
03-14-2009, 02:56 AM
Hi, I'm Sander from the Netherlands. I'm a proud owner of the mp tag for I think about a month now. This is the first time I get my lazy but to this forum.

Its still quite early here in this cold cold land so i registered myself here with [MP[ insteadof [MP]... can I change this???

Greetz!!

StrawHousePig
03-14-2009, 04:22 AM
Hi Anie. Glad you could make it. :)

We can change your user name, but really the "[MP]" part is superfluous. Would you like it changed or removed?

03-14-2009, 10:11 AM
Hey all

Ed

Semper Fi Ed! Congrats on the purple enemy marksmanship badge :) Hey at least he wasn't a rifle expert! Anyways, welcome aboard :mrgreen:

Psalm
03-15-2009, 12:51 AM
Hey all

Ed

Semper Fi Ed! Congrats on the purple enemy marksmanship badge :) Hey at least he wasn't a rifle expert! Anyways, welcome aboard :mrgreen:
Oooh rahh Chesty!!!

death dealer
03-15-2009, 10:00 PM
Ok I finally got my fc 528467288518 I will add everybody asap.

toemas
03-18-2009, 01:37 AM
Just found this Clan I have a 13 year old daughter and she is as addicted to COD as I am. If its ok to join your ranks let me know.

FC 223517494111

Little background

I spent 14 years in the Marines so Semper Fi to all your Jarheads out there. Currently when i have time away from my desk job I try to get some COD trigger time.

DB4
03-18-2009, 02:30 AM
Just found this Clan I have a 13 year old daughter and she is as addicted to COD as I am. If its ok to join your ranks let me know.

FC 223517494111

Welcome, toemas ... i think you will find that you have found yourself a nice home here. :-) I've added your FC. Be sure to check out all the different sections of our forums, if you want to learn a little bit about some of the members here, drop by "Screen Names"...I think it's under General Discussion. How did you hear about us?

StrawHousePig
03-18-2009, 02:42 AM
Of course you're welcome to join. What time zone are you and when's your usual game time?

And there are a couple of ex-Marines, ex-Army, and I believe an ex-Navy man here as well. What we need is more Mamas! :D

toemas
03-18-2009, 08:31 AM
Heard about on the callofduty.com forums. I normally play after 10pm east coast time and what I can get in on the weekends. No such thing as Ex Marines. Once a Marine always a Marine!

StrawHousePig
03-18-2009, 09:41 AM
Oops! My mistake. :)

03-18-2009, 09:59 AM
I spent 14 years in the Marines so Semper Fi to all your Jarheads out there. Currently when i have time away from my desk job I try to get some COD trigger time.

Permission to come aboard is granted! Well no persmission is really required, but sounds official :D

3 Marines in the clan that I'm aware of PS 18:39, myself and now you. Look forward to teaming up with you.

Psalm
03-18-2009, 10:13 AM
Heard about on the callofduty.com forums. I normally play after 10pm east coast time and what I can get in on the weekends. No such thing as Ex Marines. Once a Marine always a Marine!
Oooh rah Toemas...I will add you when I get home tonight... Semper Fi Bro!!!
my FC is in my signature

03-18-2009, 10:44 AM
Best part of the clan is that we don't require countless hours of dry firing exercises. :lol:

Psalm
03-18-2009, 10:48 AM
Best part of the clan is that we don't require countless hours of dry firing exercises. :lol:
yeah...I don't miss that ...LOL

toemas
03-18-2009, 11:05 AM
How can you not miss these!!

http://thumb9.webshots.net/t/63/463/5/80/57/2558580570086333469yIeEUB_th.jpg

dyrut
03-18-2009, 11:52 AM
Hi everyone, new to WaW and online gaming all together, my 20 yr old son got me hooked and now my wife is mad at both of us (ha ha) him for showing me the game and me for the amount of time I spend trying to get my K/D up. Would love to hook-up and play with anybody, just not sure of the mechanics of how it all works. If some one would drop me a line and clue me in that would be great.

FC 266471835025
WaW Dr.Y

PS Do I change my online name to [MP]Dr.Y or something like that?

Borlaxx
03-18-2009, 12:07 PM
Hi everyone, new to WaW and online gaming all together, my 20 yr old son got me hooked and now my wife is mad at both of us (ha ha) him for showing me the game and me for the amount of time I spend trying to get my K/D up. Would love to hook-up and play with anybody, just not sure of the mechanics of how it all works. If some one would drop me a line and clue me in that would be great.

FC 266471835025
WaW Dr.Y

PS Do I change my online name to [MP]Dr.Y or something like that?

Yes, change your name, and welcome aboard!

When you have entered someone FC and they have entered yours you can invite each other to matches. Whoever puts out the invite controls what type of match you go into, so if you avoid HCTDM like the plague like I do, then you should let people know here so they take you into regular TDM instead, although don't be surprised if you end up in HCTDM because there are several clan members who prefer that type.

When you invite before trying to find a match you can build a party that will stay unified once you find a match. That way you can stay together for each match until the host closes the lobby or there is a server disconnect. If you find a match and then invite someone they will be in the group, but depending on how the teams are balanced they may end up on the other team instead. Be advised that you can only take a team of 4 into public matches. If you invite more than 3 other people and the accept then you will either have to kick someone or make it a private match for friends only, which doesn't get you any points I think.

Don't be surprised if you accept an invite and then one of the several messages telling you that you can not join with the group. There are some serious and frequent issues with forming parties, and some of us seem to be able to host better than others. If you invite someone and they do not accept, they may be in a full group and not want to quit or they may be in a match they don't want to quit and then will invite you when they are done. You can invite out of a match and still keep the points you earned from the match you left, albiet with a smaller match bonus.

Any other questions, just let me or someone else know here. It is pretty self-explanatory once you try it.

death dealer
03-18-2009, 12:11 PM
Marine here guys served 93 to 97 semper fi.

03-18-2009, 01:40 PM

That makes 4!

Quick story. The only time I saw a Drill Instructor lose his bearing in bootcamp was when a recruit who had a medical waiver due to not having a pinky finger on his left hand, was asked at evening inspection by the Drill Instructor "Recruit, where is your finger?"
The recruit quickly replied, "Sir, someone stole it sir!"
The Drill Instructor, started laughing so hard for about 3 seconds and then instantly informed us that no one is is hitting the rack until we found the recruits missing finger. He had us dump all of our footlockers until we found that missing finger. Never did find it. :D

DB4
03-18-2009, 04:12 PM
Welcome Dyrut...we are glad to have you aboard! I added your FC already...

I am NOT an ex-military person :-( so I will just have to shout out the Wells Family Motto:

SEMPER PARATUS!!! (always prepared) lol! ...close but no cigar.

death dealer
03-18-2009, 04:27 PM

That makes 4!

Quick story. The only time I saw a Drill Instructor lose his bearing in bootcamp was when a recruit who had a medical waiver due to not having a pinky finger on his left hand, was asked at evening inspection by the Drill Instructor "Recruit, where is your finger?"
The recruit quickly replied, "Sir, someone stole it sir!"
The Drill Instructor, started laughing so hard for about 3 seconds and then instantly informed us that no one is is hitting the rack until we found the recruits missing finger. He had us dump all of our footlockers until we found that missing finger. Never did find it. :D

Thats funny I remember something like that we were at the rifle range and online before lights out doing our count off and one recruit stuffed his shorts with a pair of rolled up socks. The poor drill instructor had to run out of the squadbay he was laughing so hard. We werent laughing when he came back in though he pt ed the hell out of us LOL.

red038992
03-19-2009, 06:44 AM
Hello all name is Steve i enjoy playing cod waw online alot currently level 23 almost 24 looking for a cool community to hangout with make some friends in the process and basically have fun. I do web hosting and web design as a hobby so if theres anything i can ever do for the site just let me know

Borlaxx
03-19-2009, 07:31 AM
Hello all name is Steve i enjoy playing cod waw online alot currently level 23 almost 24 looking for a cool community to hangout with make some friends in the process and basically have fun. I do web hosting and web design as a hobby so if theres anything i can ever do for the site just let me know

What is your friend code? Welcome aboard! I will be playing tonight, so if you add your code before then and are on tonight I will be sure to invite you to a match.

03-19-2009, 01:59 PM

Welcome aboard Steve!

Psalm
03-20-2009, 12:45 AM
Welcome Steve....drop your Friend code and add mine...would love to play with ya!!!!

RATA MUERTA
03-21-2009, 09:27 AM
I live in FL, and while the winters here are great, the summers are horrible! The person who invented AC is the patron saint of FL.[/quote]

LOL he would definitely be my patron saint!!! We live over in Tampa!!! I'm a Fl native I'm 24 and my husband is 34 we have a 9 month old boy who is the light of our life. Needless to say we play when we can, we are a bit noobish (I'm surprised I know what that means) and don't know anyone with a Wii let alone CoD. I thought it would be great to play with some other people who aren't 13 and kicking our butts the whole time. Can't wait to play......I will post the FC shortly my hubby is playing right now!

Borlaxx
03-21-2009, 09:30 AM
I live in FL, and while the winters here are great, the summers are horrible! The person who invented AC is the patron saint of FL.

LOL he would definitely be my patron saint!!! We live over in Tampa!!! I'm a Fl native I'm 24 and my husband is 34 we have a 9 month old boy who is the light of our life. Needless to say we play when we can, we are a bit noobish (I'm surprised I know what that means) and don't know anyone with a Wii let alone CoD. I thought it would be great to play with some other people who aren't 13 and kicking our butts the whole time. Can't wait to play......I will post the FC shortly my hubby is playing right now!

Welcome aboard! I will add you code the next time I play. I am in Orlando, so we will probably be on at some of the same times. You should take to Jiggles on this board. They are another husband wife duo that changes off turns, and they are both very good. If you are noobish, don't worry, you will get better. A lot of people who weren't that good have improved dramatically after joining the clan. When we play together, we play better! Take some time to read the boards to find out more about us. Hopefully that will not scare you off :)

StrawHousePig
03-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Oh no! Another jiggles! :p

Which is really an innocent joke I hope you (both?) stick around to find out about.

Oops. I see Borlax already told you about them.

RATA MUERTA
03-21-2009, 11:52 AM
Thank you, can't wait to find out! :lol:

Oh I forgot....If anyone plays Mario Kart we also play and would love to race!!

Borlaxx
03-21-2009, 12:01 PM
Thank you, can't wait to find out! :lol:

Are you planning on changing either of these in game names to add the [MP] tag? That is the only thing you need to do to become an "official" member, but, of course, this means you may need to shorten the rest of your name.

There are some people, like U KNOW WHO, who use multiple profiles, so with MP and some without, but we post all the codes here for people to add if needed, although most people give preference to the ones with the [MP] tag.

RATA MUERTA
03-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Yeah I'm sure I'll have to shorten my name. But yes I planning to add it as soon as I get a chance :)

...........My hubby is still playing, it's double points weekend!! yeah!! :geek:

Don't want to post a million times so ..

OK changed and I added ALL of the codes on the directory *headache* so add us and we can play!!!

Psalm
03-21-2009, 02:35 PM
Yeah I'm sure I'll have to shorten my name. But yes I planning to add it as soon as I get a chance :)

...........My hubby is still playing, it's double points weekend!! yeah!! :geek:

OK changed and I added ALL of the codes on the directory *headache* so add us and we can play!!!
Welcome...I will add you next time I am on...

brainburns
03-21-2009, 03:02 PM

Do you guys each play a certain account, or do you take turns on the same one like the jiggles?

RATA MUERTA
03-21-2009, 06:51 PM
Hi there, yes we use different names. Mine was RATA MUERTA I changed it to [MP]RaMuerta and my hubby's is [MP]ZEPPELIN.
He was trying to play with you and it kept saying "server timed out" or something and got frustrated. I read that this has been a problem and that some people have an easier time then others starting a group. So we wouldn't take offense to a declined invite....if it works, it works, if is doesn't, it doesn't....C'est la vie :D Hope to play with all of you soon!!

Borlaxx
03-21-2009, 08:13 PM
Hi there, yes we use different names. Mine was RATA MUERTA I changed it to [MP]RaMuerta and my hubby's is [MP]ZEPPELIN.
He was trying to play with you and it kept saying "server timed out" or something and got frustrated. I read that this has been a problem and that some people have an easier time then others starting a group. So we wouldn't take offense to a declined invite....if it works, it works, if is doesn't, it doesn't....C'est la vie :D Hope to play with all of you soon!!

We should be able to connect without a problem because we are in the same state. I will add you when I get on in a little bit and send you an invite if I see you...either of you, on.

DB4
03-21-2009, 08:41 PM
mgraham! WELCOME TO TEAM MP! i see you online on the list down below.

Learning our secret handshake is one of the many perks. :)

mgraham
03-21-2009, 08:49 PM
Hi Dth and everybody else. :)

I'm 37 and am a wii newb (only had my wii for 2 weeks now). The only games I have are CoD (which I like a lot) and Madworld (which I don't like at all! looking to trade for HoTD). I've only played CoD in single player mode so far and haven't even tried multiplayer yet. My wife is watching some chick-flick right now, but as soon as I can control the TV again, I'll grab my player id and add it to my profile.

I like first person shooters (love left 4 dead on my bro's xbox, but my wife wouldn't let me get one of those) and am looking forward to the conduit. Does the hard to see grenade indicator in CoD drive anybody else nuts?

Is R.Borlax a Horse the Band fan? (Just found the answer to this question in the music thread. :) )

DB4
03-21-2009, 09:00 PM
How about the grenade expoding in the wii console while you are playing it. It is so noisy!

Make sure you leave your Friend Code and go and add ours. We will all add you as soon as we see it and are able to add it.

My wife is putting me on COD restriction for the night! AARRRGGGHH!!

Again welcome about and don't forget to add the [MP] to your SN. It's better than bling!

Borlaxx
03-21-2009, 11:33 PM
Is R.Borlax a Horse the Band fan? (Just found the answer to this question in the music thread. :) )

Holy shit! There is actually someone else in this clan who knows who Horse the Band is! :twisted: I will have to add your FC next time I am on. I wanted to name myself Kangaroster, but that wouldn't of fit with the [MP] tag :roll: Try to take the time to look around all the forums to learn a little more about us. We are a pretty laid back group. Welcome aboard!

Pocket
03-22-2009, 09:56 PM
hey guys

i just joined up and i changed my name on CoD to [MP]Pocket, i am 25 nearly 26 and me and my wify havent become parents yet but we thinking on it XD:P oh well hope to see u soon.
hmm my FC there is 2793 6014 2001 hope to catch u guys,

StrawHousePig
03-22-2009, 11:39 PM
hey guys

i just joined up and i changed my name on CoD to [MP]Pocket, i am 25 nearly 26 and me and my wify havent become parents yet but we thinking on it XD:P oh well hope to see u soon.
Sorry bro', but you shouldn't bare the [MP] badge unless you are a Mama or Papa. If you would, please remove it. We'll keep your fc posted, but dems da rules. :)

DB4
03-23-2009, 12:06 AM
hey guys

Sorry bro', but you shouldn't bare the [MP] badge unless you are a Mama or Papa. If you would, please remove it. We'll keep your fc posted, but dems da rules. :)

Pocket, we have been having discussions on whether or not to have non-parents be official members of the MP clan. I am one of those that is kind of on the fence with the idea. There is a thread called "Friends of the MP's" under General Discussion that I am requesting that you look at.

The one thing that we don't have on that thread is insight on the idea from somebody that is a non-parent. I would love to get your feedback on the issue. I think it would be good for us as a whole to look at the issue from the other side of the fence. I do feel there is valid reasoning behind the 'parent requirement' but it would still be nice to here your input on the matter. BTW, I am probably the newest parent here. My baby girl was born on February 23rd so I know where you are coming from. I wanted to join the clan before I had more daughter. And it wasn't the 'parent thing' that got me. It was the fact that the group itself has a laid-back approach to teamming up and playing.

Otter and others, I am in no way the authority figure here and am not claiming to be. I hope you guys don't feel that I am overstepping any boundaries as a member of the group by making this particular suggestion. :-)

StrawHousePig
03-23-2009, 12:18 AM
You have to remember DB4 that no matter what we do on the forum, playing as an [MP] will always only be for your fellow parents. Also that some members feel a little bit stronger about it than you or even I do and we have to take that into account when inviting someone over. Inviting random strangers is skirting the line in my book, but what's done is done.

Any replies to this area of discussion from this point should be kept out of this thread.

03-23-2009, 02:41 PM
I hope you guys don't feel that I am overstepping any boundaries as a member of the group by making this particular suggestion. :-)

What the deuce? You're cool in my book! However, I do agree with Otter about the parents only, we put the issue up for a vote and albeit it was very close, the keeping it "parents only" won.

EDIT: I'm sorry Dthb4, I honestly didn't mean to lock the other thread before hand, I just read this post last. It was/is purely coincidence.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/ChestyPuller99/stewie_griffin1.jpg

ratmloud
03-24-2009, 11:00 AM
Mike from MA. 30y/o with a 4 year old daughter (she loves wii fit and minigolf)

I have been gaming since I got my atari 7600

I just got the game in feb. I am usually playing between 11pm-2 am est. and noon-3pm est. (and whenever I can get free time )

also a RB2 addict (fc in sig.)

bobosda1
03-24-2009, 03:40 PM
Names Fred, 38 i have an 8 year old boy freddie the 3rd who loves games and 5 year old beagle named elmo, i try and play those games he likes but i really enjoy cod and madden. I havent played madden with the wii tho. Work 3-11pm try to play when i get home if everyones asleep. Bobo's my nick name from the guys at work because im always clowning around.

Sniper
03-24-2009, 03:47 PM
hey Bobo i have Madden 09 , i'm nmot sure if you have a FC code for that game or not but if you ever want to play a game let me know we can find some way of hooking up to play...

bobosda1
03-24-2009, 08:14 PM
Sorry snipe didnt buy it for the wii yet only have ps2 version.If i ever get it ill look you up.I might just wait for the new madden to come out seein that there over $50.

aj67rsss
03-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Just wanted to say hi! My online name is D.O.D (--) Its great too see a team like this. I play mostly in the mornings cause i work thrid shift but at times inthe night

Trez
03-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Just wanted to say hi! My online name is D.O.D (--) Its great too see a team like this. I play mostly in the mornings cause i work thrid shift but at times inthe night
Have you posted your fc yet? I play in the mornings a few days a week. We could get some matches in together then.

Daddio
03-25-2009, 10:15 AM
Want to join as a guest. I am currently a member of another clan. I am 45 and sadly to say I am addicted to this game. I like playing with others and will be adding the member list from this forum and sending all invites (wow that might take some time). I will however go play with my clan when they come a calling unless we are in a good match. Alot of times I find it hard to connect with friends on line bcuz of server errors or something. I usally play after 4pm pst during the week for a couple of hours and all weekend long off and on when home. I have to play smashbros with the kids also during the week after their homework is done. Well I look forward to playing with any of you who except my invite.

Fight On!!!!

Game Name: Daddio[*
My FC: 2235-1422-6125

Psalm
03-25-2009, 12:08 PM
I have seen you Online before Daddio

Daddio
03-25-2009, 03:16 PM
PS, I do play as often as possible. Your FC was not on the list I printed out for team MP. But I wrote your code down and will add you. Here is mine. Look forward to playing with you.

Fight On! 8-)

cpda
03-25-2009, 03:24 PM
hello my name is paul and my screen name is cpda. i am 37 yrs old from honolulu hawaii and i have a lovely wife name cherrie and a 13 yr old son name darius. I love to play video games with my son and lots of other things. i seen your post on cod forum and thought that this is what i would like to do. someplace to come and make friends and just have fun with everyone on and off games. thank you very much for letting me be part of this clan. my wii code:0811-2918-5472-4847 and my cod name is cpda fc:2664-8021-3350. thank you again and hope to play good games in the future.

Borlaxx
03-25-2009, 03:32 PM
hello my name is paul and my screen name is cpda. i am 37 yrs old from honolulu hawaii and i have a lovely wife name cherrie and a 13 yr old son name darius. I love to play video games with my son and lots of other things. i seen your post on cod forum and thought that this is what i would like to do. someplace to come and make friends and just have fun with everyone on and off games. thank you very much for letting me be part of this clan. my wii code:0811-2918-5472-4847 and my cod name is cpda fc:2664-8021-3350. thank you again and hope to play good games in the future.
Welcome aboard! If you want to be an official MP you need to add the [MP] tag to your in game name. Be pateint when waiting for everyone to add your code as we all can't get on right away and add it. If you notice after several days that you still have pending MPs post it on our Pending MPs thread to bring it to people's attention. I am glad to see my recruiting post is still bringing people in!

Sniper
03-25-2009, 07:38 PM
welcome aboard just like Borlax said , and i will add your FC tonight along with the few other new mambers we have here...

Cerbera
03-26-2009, 04:45 AM
Welcome cpda, think you were in a couple of matches with me last night, look forward to our next matches ;)

StrawHousePig
03-26-2009, 08:43 AM
I have to play smashbros with the kids also during the week after their homework is done. Well I look forward to playing with any of you who except my invite.

Fight On!!!!

Some of us have exchanged codes for Smash Bros as well. You'll make a fourth. :D

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22 (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22)

Or maybe more... I have a hard enough time with all the CoD codes.

Bastogne
03-26-2009, 10:52 AM
Hey Everybody! My WaW name is Bastogne and I live in Ohio. I play everynight after my 2 kids go to bed for about 1.5 hours and 3-4 hours on weekend nights. I am currently in Prestige 1, rank 40. If you follow World War 2 history, you will notice that my WaW name is a famous town in Belgium that became famous during the Battle of the Bulge. I am a huge World World history buff. I spent 5 weeks in Europe visiting towns involved in Operation Market Garden( Arnhem, Nijmegan, Grosbeek, Oosterbeek, Driel, Eindhoven, Best, and Son) and the Battle of the Bulge (Bastogne, Noville, Foy, Houfallize, Recogne). Also visited the first city liberated in Germany by the Allies...Aachen. Visited the British Airforce cemetary in Arnhem, Holland and the US cemetary in Margraten, Holland (over 8300 graves). So if you want to talk WW2 stuff or have any memorabilia, I would love to hear from you.

My Wii WaW Friend code is: 3265-9160-3486.

Looking forward to fighting side by side with you all!!

-Bastogne

Borlaxx
03-26-2009, 10:59 AM
Welcome aboard! Just remember to add the [MP] tag to your in game name so you are official!

Psalm
03-26-2009, 11:21 AM
Hey Everybody! My WaW name is Bastogne and I live in Ohio. I play everynight after my 2 kids go to bed for about 1.5 hours and 3-4 hours on weekend nights. I am currently in Prestige 1, rank 40. If you follow World War 2 history, you will notice that my WaW name is a famous town in Belgium that became famous during the Battle of the Bulge. I am a huge World World history buff. I spent 5 weeks in Europe visiting towns involved in Operation Market Garden( Arnhem, Nijmegan, Grosbeek, Oosterbeek, Driel, Eindhoven, Best, and Son) and the Battle of the Bulge (Bastogne, Noville, Foy, Houfallize, Recogne). Also visited the first city liberated in Germany by the Allies...Aachen. Visited the British Airforce cemetary in Arnhem, Holland and the US cemetary in Margraten, Holland (over 8300 graves). So if you want to talk WW2 stuff or have any memorabilia, I would love to hear from you.

-Bastogne
Welcome!!! Will add you tonight (if I get on)

03-26-2009, 03:15 PM

-Bastogne

That's awesome! You'll have to share some pics! Welcome aboard and I look forward to playing some matches with you.

Bastogne
03-26-2009, 06:48 PM

-Bastogne

That's awesome! You'll have to share some pics! Welcome aboard and I look forward to playing some matches with you.

I do have some nice pictures from the trip including some of myself in the foxholes in the woods that the Band of Brothers occupied just outside of the town of Foy near Bastogne (if you have ever seen Band of Brothers, the woods I'm refering to our the ones that they got shalacked in and where Bill Guarnere and Joe Toy lost their legs). Also have photos of the Arnhem Bridge also known as "A Bridge Too Far". Photos from the landing zone of the 82nd Airborne under General Gavin in Grosbeek, Holland (Market Garden). Photos of the Hartenstein Hotel where British General Uruquat had his headquarters in Arnhem (in the movie "A Bridge Too Far" General Uruquat was played by Sean Connery). Bullet holes are still in the handrails in that hotel. Europe is filled with little museums and memorials honoring their liberation from the Nazis. I did buy some nice memorabilia while over in Bastogne at some old farmhouses...including a German 88mm shell (rusty), M1 Garand Bayonet, and numerous bullets found around the area. It is ashame that it took 60 years for Washington to dedicate a WW2 memorial to our troops when Europe has been building them ever since the late 40's. One of the coolest places that I ever visited was in Amsterdam, and no, it was not a "coffee house". It was the house of Anne Frank and the secret Annex. What an amazing place. Still has her pictures that she cut out magazines on her bedroom wall.

DB4
03-26-2009, 07:03 PM

-Bastogne

I do have some nice pictures from the trip including some of myself in the foxholes in the woods that the Band of Brothers occupied just outside of the town of Foy near Bastogne (if you have ever seen Band of Brothers, the woods I'm refering to our the ones that they got shalacked in and where Bill Guarnere and Joe Toy lost their legs). Also have photos of the Arnhem Bridge also known as "A Bridge Too Far". Photos from the landing zone of the 82nd Airborne under General Gavin in Grosbeek, Holland (Market Garden). Photos of the Hartenstein Hotel where British General Uruquat had his headquarters in Arnhem (in the movie "A Bridge Too Far" General Uruquat was played by Sean Connery). Bullet holes are still in the handrails in that hotel. Europe is filled with little museums and memorials honoring their liberation from the Nazis. I did buy some nice memorabilia while over in Bastogne at some old farmhouses...including a German 88mm shell (rusty), M1 Garand Bayonet, and numerous bullets found around the area. It is ashame that it took 60 years for Washington to dedicate a WW2 memorial to our troops when Europe has been building them ever since the late 40's. One of the coolest places that I ever visited was in Amsterdam, and no, it was not a "coffee house". It was the house of Anne Frank and the secret Annex. What an amazing place. Still has her pictures that she cut out magazines on her bedroom wall.

THAT'S IT!! ...GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!!!! LOL!

03-26-2009, 09:28 PM

I don't know him that well yet, I better bring my Wii condom.

DB4
03-26-2009, 09:34 PM

ROTFLMAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bastogne
03-26-2009, 09:49 PM

What makes you think I am a "him"? Will you still bring your Wii condom? ;)

Sniper
03-26-2009, 09:52 PM
i was going to post something about welcome to the clan and forums , but after seeing whats going on here i think i might want to stay out of this conversation...LOL

brainburns
03-26-2009, 11:29 PM

What makes you think I am a "him"? Will you still bring your Wii condom? ;)

Freaking hilarious! Wrist strap too?

RATA MUERTA
03-27-2009, 08:41 AM

Worse.....I think jiGGles refered to it as a strap on :lol:

So the new guys another Mama, or just another smart ass? I'm lost!
Hopefully both :D

StrawHousePig
03-27-2009, 08:41 AM
So the new guys another Mama, or just another smart ass? I'm lost!

Borlaxx
03-27-2009, 08:44 AM

So now we have the wii condom (sleve), the strap on (wrist strap), and the wiiner (the remote). [MP] certaintly doesn't stand for "Mature People." :lol:

Cerbera
03-27-2009, 08:46 AM
[quote=brainburns]Freaking hilarious! Wrist strap too?

So now we have the wii condom (sleve), the strap on (wrist strap), and the wiiner (the remote). [MP] certaintly doesn't stand for "Mature People." :lol:[/quote:3b8175yo]

im thinking [MP] = Mostly Perverts :lol:

Borlaxx
03-27-2009, 08:48 AM
LOL!!!!!!!

03-27-2009, 09:25 AM
Nice!! This is hilarious and all in the welcome aboard thread :D :lol:

Borlaxx
03-27-2009, 09:28 AM
Nice!! This is hilarious and all in the welcome aboard thread :D :lol:
I figure if we are going to scare them off, why not do it right off the bat :P

Bastogne
03-27-2009, 10:24 AM
I thought [MP] stood for Male Prostitutes. Damn, I'm on the wrong board. ;)

brainburns
03-27-2009, 10:32 AM

It could...

Borlaxx
03-27-2009, 10:35 AM
So THAT is the other MP clan I have seen in the game :lol:

DB4
03-27-2009, 04:24 PM
Get a room you too....wii condoms....strap-ons....male prosititutes....

So much for being the "mature" gaming forum....maybe it's time to re-focus this thread on what it was intended to be...

Welcome, new MPs... we really aren't this crazy!!!! :D

Borlaxx
03-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Get a room you too....wii condoms....strap-ons....male prosititutes....

So much for being the "mature" gaming forum....maybe it's time to re-focus this thread on what it was intended to be...

Welcome, new MPs... we really aren't this crazy!!!! :D
And WHO started it? :P

jiggle
03-27-2009, 06:11 PM
[quote=brainburns]Freaking hilarious! Wrist strap too?

So now we have the wii condom (sleve), the strap on (wrist strap), and the wiiner (the remote). [MP] certaintly doesn't stand for "Mature People." :lol:[/quote:1tsv1rrd]now in all fairness i didnt say it was a strap on...... i said 'no strap on" i believe, ill have to go check ;)

jiggle
03-27-2009, 06:19 PM
yes i said the following folks, so i am not as dirty as my hands seem to type.."we use the zapper so we dont use a condom or have a strap on!" ok nevermind thats dirty no matter how you try to explain it! :mrgreen:

Borlaxx
03-27-2009, 06:20 PM
yes i said the following folks, so i am not as dirty as my hands seem to type.."we use the zapper so we dont use a condom or have a strap on!" ok nevermind thats dirty no matter how you try to explain it! :mrgreen:
LOL :lol:

RATA MUERTA
03-28-2009, 10:47 AM
Sorry didn't mean to blame it on you :oops: I just remembered seeing the, "or have a strap on ;) "(wink)

Psalm
03-28-2009, 05:42 PM
I need a cold shower..... :lol:

Mobdan
04-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Hello everyone.
My name is Danny and I am married with 2 boys (3 and 5). I live in Mobile, Alabama and work full time as a Professional Land Surveyor. Oh, and I'm a Civil Engineering student also. With that said, I don't play much and just started the online matches this week. I am only at level 10, kicked out of boot camp, and getting slaughted in TDM! You guys mind a Noob tagging along trying to learn the ropes? I will post my codes as soon as I pull them off my machine. Meanwhile I'll be cruising the forum looking for any info/help I can find. Hope to see you guys around.

Borlaxx
04-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Hello everyone.
My name is Danny and I am married with 2 boys (3 and 5). I live in Mobile, Alabama and work full time as a Professional Land Surveyor. Oh, and I'm a Civil Engineering student also. With that said, I don't play much and just started the online matches this week. I am only at level 10, kicked out of boot camp, and getting slaughted in TDM! You guys mind a Noob tagging along trying to learn the ropes? I will post my codes as soon as I pull them off my machine. Meanwhile I'll be cruising the forum looking for any info/help I can find. Hope to see you guys around.
Sure, you are welcome to join us. We were all noobs once, and I think you will find you do better and improve faster with clan members to play with. Post your code and I will add you. Welcome aboard!

Biker Andy
04-03-2009, 11:29 AM
Hey all

My name is Andy (biker andy on the treyarch boards) and after being invited over here a couple of times I thought it would be rude not to come over and have a look round!

Based over in the UK, which probably means I'll never see you in w@w but what the hey! We live close to a town called Guildford in Surrey, about 30 mins from London for all those that have no idea where I'm talking about...

I have a fantastic little boy called Joshua who is 14 months old (I'm 35 myself), and I'm married to the lovely Viki who is from Slovakia (eastern Europe - ex USSR!). We're a global family!

I'm the only gamer in the family, although I have great hopes for Josh to waste as much time as I do in the future.

I'd better just point out that as the terms and conditions that I had to agree with to sign up here said: "You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material", you probably wont hear much more from me now! ;)

I'll dig out my FC and post it once I've read your thread on how to find it, is there a central list of friend codes that I can add or is that hoping too much??

Anyway, enough about me - I'm off to add the [MP] to BikerAndy on CoD (after bathtime obviously :D )

Andy

Borlaxx
04-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Welcome Andy! Yes, we do have a Master FC List on the COD Forum, so add yours there and get all the other codes there. We actually have two other members in the UK, so you may see them on a lot.

As far as the profanity, I have a filthy fucking mouth and post nothing but bullshit most of the time. If you watch out chat box, you will see a lot of us can be pretty profane. You should fit right in ;)

Biker Andy
04-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Welcome Andy! Yes, we do have a Master FC List on the COD Forum, so add yours there and get all the other codes there. We actually have two other members in the UK, so you may see them on a lot.

As far as the profanity, I have a filthy fucking mouth and post nothing but bullshit most of the time. If you watch out chat box, you will see a lot of us can be pretty profane. You should fit right in ;)

lol I'm feeling at home already :lol:

Sniper
04-03-2009, 01:34 PM
yes welcome Andy , glad to see you were able to stop by and join in on the fun...there are lots of names to add to your freind list so make sure you take a day to do that...and feel free to ask any questions that you might have...

Cerbera
04-03-2009, 02:00 PM
hi andy, yeah welcome to teammp, im in the Uk so i guess we should see each other online a lot, saying that i play evrynight with a lot of the american members within our timezone so im sure there will be plenty to fight with ;)

Borlaxx
04-03-2009, 02:27 PM
Wow, getting a lot of brits in the clan now. Do I need to light one lamp or two ;)

jiggle
04-03-2009, 02:29 PM
we need more women! there are more people from the uk now i think than females! i know they play, someone should find them and point them on over to here! :D welcome give us your code so we can start shooting!

puggster
04-03-2009, 02:32 PM
hey all

im puggster im from the uk in scotland

ive been a fan of call of duty ever since the release of cod waw on wii and im now able to play onine as ive got my internet connected now
yay

anyhoo ive been playing online for little over 3 weeks and already reached prestige mode woohoo
so yeah lost all me guns and things to get my shiny pristege badge so gots to to it all again :(
darn it i was havving fun toasting peeps with my flame thrower lol

anyways ill post my fc in the section for codes then hopfully i can hook up with some of ya for a beating lol

chow for now

puggz

ps look out for mw online
im puggster online too :)

tata

Borlaxx
04-03-2009, 02:42 PM
hey all

im puggster im from the uk in scotland

ive been a fan of call of duty ever since the release of cod waw on wii and im now able to play onine as ive got my internet connected now
yay

anyhoo ive been playing online for little over 3 weeks and already reached prestige mode woohoo
so yeah lost all me guns and things to get my shiny pristege badge so gots to to it all again :(
darn it i was havving fun toasting peeps with my flame thrower lol

anyways ill post my fc in the section for codes then hopfully i can hook up with some of ya for a beating lol

chow for now

puggz

ps look out for mw online
im puggster online too :)

tata
Welcome aboard! Man, I can't believe how many brits we have now. It is good to know you all will have others to play with in the clan. One of you should start a british players thread to talk to each other. See you in the game

04-03-2009, 02:47 PM
or as MP Cerebera would say....Tallyho!!

StrawHousePig
04-03-2009, 03:01 PM
Pip-pip, cheerio! :lol: :P

Welcome guys.

Biker Andy
04-03-2009, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the great welcome all, and as far as the growing brit contingency is concerned - hey its a 'special relationship' after all! :lol:

And due to signing up at least 30 mins before you - welcome puggster!

Trez
04-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Tell us a bit about your family puggster. And about the nick, do you have a pug? Are you pugnatious? Cheers!
Btw our family has a pug named Picasso. Welcome aboard!

Borlaxx
04-03-2009, 03:45 PM
Cicatriz]Tell us a bit about your family puggster. And about the nick, do you have a pug? Are you pugnatious? Cheers!
You should have named him Pugcasso :P

Trez
04-03-2009, 04:11 PM
[quote="[MP]Cicatriz":28e3m7su]Tell us a bit about your family puggster. And about the nick, do you have a pug? Are you pugnatious? Cheers!
You should have named him Pugcasso :P[/quote:28e3m7su]
Ha his nickname is Pugasso, Pug Ass for short ;)

puggster
04-04-2009, 02:36 AM
Cicatriz]Tell us a bit about your family puggster. And about the nick, do you have a pug? Are you pugnatious? Cheers!

lol nah i dont have a pug :)

the name comes from the type of car i have
its a peugeot 106 and over here the cars are nicknamed "pug" so yea kinda stuck since

im mostly known in the psp, gizmondo scene for my technical services

you see i run a tech support site for gamers for the past 5 years called gcycle
i used to do free consol repairs and dish out free help and advice ect and also recycle gaming consoles
but its been kinda slow lately so ive turned to the wii scene lately

just google search "puggster" and you will see where ive been :) .

i got a little wii modding site called wii-ultim-8 http:www.wii-ultim-8.co.nr
its on a temp domain justnow till i can buy some web space
so if anyone needs wii help or modd/hack related help just holla at me :)

anyhoo im into gaming, not so much to play the games but i mostly enjoy hacking and modding stuff
im also a pc techie by trade and im self teaching myself web design , html and stuff
im also a bit nifty with graphics too in photoshop,

im also married with kids too so finding time to play games is limited to late at night lol

so yeah thats about it i thinks

Richie3204
04-04-2009, 05:43 AM
have just realised i havent really introduced myself to everyone yet
well
im Richie havent been playing for long but really enjoying at the moment
i have 2 kids a girl who is 6 and a boy who is 3
unlike some of the threads on here i have a less impressive job than alot of you guys and girls i am the mug that takes your sorry arses to work in the morning yes thats right i am a BUS DRIVER :twisted: LOL
i am orginally from norwich norfolk but have been living in newcastle upon tyne for the last 9 years since i came out of the army

well this is me i look forward to kicking more arses with you all

bring on the cannon fodder

Psalm
04-07-2009, 12:12 PM
have just realised i havent really introduced myself to everyone yet
well
im Richie havent been playing for long but really enjoying at the moment
i have 2 kids a girl who is 6 and a boy who is 3
unlike some of the threads on here i have a less impressive job than alot of you guys and girls i am the mug that takes your sorry arses to work in the morning yes thats right i am a BUS DRIVER :twisted: LOL
i am orginally from norwich norfolk but have been living in newcastle upon tyne for the last 9 years since i came out of the army

well this is me i look forward to kicking more arses with you all

bring on the cannon fodder
Welcome Richie!!!!

04-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Welcome Richie, hope to see you online soon!!

Daddio
04-08-2009, 07:59 AM
Hi all I have posted under a simliar name and different FC. I have createdd a new name (sort of) [MP]Daddio FC 5370-6544-2270. As Otter put it I will be two-timing. I am just starting to level up with this new FC.

A little about myself. I am a 45 year old with 3 beautiful childern. I have 2 girls 11, 9 and one boy 6. I live in Cali but have been around trhe world as a military brat. Mom is from England lived there for 3 years late 70's early 80's. Lived near Ipswich (super blues). I have worked for the same company for 25 yrs now. Started as shop floor worker and currently am the senior manufacturing engineeer.

Hope to play with all of you some time soon! Please except my invite.

Rellik
04-09-2009, 02:02 PM
This is a gr8 clan idea...I'm a father of a 2.5 year old boy who loves to play wii bowling.
My game names is RELLIK and im on during the nights mostly of course and can
be on all day fri sat sun...just depands when and what I have going on I'm on Mountain
Standard time zone...I'll get my FC asap when I get home looking forward to the games

Borlaxx
04-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Welcome aboard! Add your FC and check out the rest of the forums and let us know about yourself if we don't scare you off at first. I think you will find age and maturity do not go hand and hand with a lot of us :lol:

DB4
04-09-2009, 02:26 PM
Welcome! But please do us a favor and go to "Welcome Aboard" --> "Attention on Deck" to tell us about yourself!!! Also, we have a thread where you can add your friend code and another one for your wii number if you'd like to leave that as well. There is also a thread in "Welcome Aboard" that tells you how to find your wii number. Feel free to browse the site and get your post on! Again, welcome! :D Oh, yeah..you are now [MP]Rellik or something like that...

StrawHousePig
04-09-2009, 10:00 PM
Welcome! But please do us a favor and go to "Welcome Aboard" --> "Attention on Deck" to tell us about yourself!!
*yoink* ;)

Welcome! Your namesounds familiar from the game.

cpda
04-10-2009, 01:09 AM
hello there rellik hope to see you in the matches.

StrawHousePig
04-10-2009, 10:08 AM
I'm on Mountain Standard time zone
Whoa, whoa, whoa... Do you mean Standard or do you really mean Daylight?? Because I'm on MST! The other guys always say they're on Standard but they don't really mean it. ;)

Sniper
04-10-2009, 09:03 PM
Hello Rellik, welcome to the boards and the clan , i will get your FC added the next time i am online , one thing is be paitent, it might take some time for everyone to get you added ,if after a couple of weeks and you still have MPs pending list thier names in the Still Pending thread on the boards , this give us a reminder of who is or is not added...

Rellik
04-11-2009, 08:10 PM
sorry about the thread in the wrong forum.... I do have team speak or can get it easy enough....Can't wait to play with every1......I'm on GMT Mountain Time ... not sure there is any other.
cya all soon :D
[MP]Rellik

OldGregg
04-12-2009, 01:38 AM
Welcome Relik :)

StrawHousePig
04-12-2009, 02:29 AM
sorry about the thread in the wrong forum.... I do have team speak or can get it easy enough....Can't wait to play with every1......I'm on GMT Mountain Time ... not sure there is any other.
cya all soon :D
[MP]Rellik
Not a big deal at all. :)

Well here in the US we do something called Daylight Saving Time for half the year. Most of us do, anyway. So in Arizona we are GMT -7 year round (Mountain Standard Time) while right now, people in the rest of the Mountain timezone are GMT -6 (Mountain Daylight Time).

UticaClub
04-13-2009, 04:24 PM
Hi my name is scott , i'm a 36 year old father of 2 from pittsburgh. my call name is uticaclub on here and wow. looking to get some games going on c.o.d. withh people that don't glitch and want to have some fun games. my friend code is 7993 2306 3840 7591. hope we can get some games a going.

Sniper
04-13-2009, 04:38 PM
i do belive that is your Wii code , not your FC from the game as it is only 12 digits , you will find a post in the main welcome board telling you how to find you Freind Code for COD

StrawHousePig
04-13-2009, 04:41 PM
Welcome Scott, glad you could make it. We'll add your code to the master list later today. In the meantime, make yourself at home. :)

macon
04-13-2009, 05:59 PM
Hi lady and gents!! My name is Macon. My screen name is [MP] :)
I am 26 years old, married to my wonderful wife Danille. We just had a baby girl on 4/4/09.
I play a lot with Jiggle and a few others. I consider myself a well rounded player. My fav. roll is the run and gun.
My fav. gun would have to be the mp40 but nothing is more satisfying than to stab someone.

RATA MUERTA
04-13-2009, 06:20 PM
I am 26 years old, married to my wonderful wife Danille. We just had a baby girl on 4/4/09.
I play a lot with Jiggle and a few others. I consider myself a well rounded player. My fav. roll is the run and gun.
My fav. gun would have to be the mp40 but nothing is more satisfying than to stab someone.
Congrats to you Macon, we have a 10 month old boy and he is already walking (yikes!!) They grow so fast !lol Anyway, welcome to the group, hope to be playing with you soon!!

Sniper
04-13-2009, 06:42 PM

Welcome aboard Macon, and i even think i had you in my list from the COD forums...i think we have played in matchs before with each other , anyway nice to have you in the clan

DB4
04-14-2009, 01:38 AM

Guess I'm no longer the newbiest parent here. my baby girl was born on 2/23.
hey, if you need any good parenting advice..... j/p

DB4
04-14-2009, 01:42 AM
*edit*

Welcome to all of the newbies!

04-15-2009, 04:34 PM
welcome. :o)

OldGregg
04-16-2009, 01:17 AM
Make sure to take advantage of the time you get before the walking starts. You never realize how much shit there is to destroy until you have to place everything behind or on top something.

ScoobySnacks
04-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Welcome Scott (uticaclub). I too am from Pgh, PA. I have to ask, yesterday around 3 pm at the Liberty Tunnels, did you lay on your horn and flip the car in front of you the finger? If not then my search will continue.

04-16-2009, 10:03 PM
Welcome Scott (uticaclub). I too am from Pgh, PA. I have to ask, yesterday around 3 pm at the Liberty Tunnels, did you lay on your horn and flip the car in front of you the finger? If not then my search will continue.

Considering my mood yesterday, that might have been me. :))

RATA MUERTA
04-17-2009, 08:17 AM
Hi my name is scott , i'm a 36 year old father of 2 from pittsburgh. my call name is uticaclub on here and wow. looking to get some games going on c.o.d. withh people that don't glitch and want to have some fun games. my friend code is 7993 2306 3840 7591. hope we can get some games a going.
Welcome Scott!! No cheaters here, can't wait to get some games in! :cheers:

macon
04-17-2009, 09:03 AM
Welcome Scott, I like some true COD gaming. We have some great gamers here. enjoy, and I will add you.

Cooper
04-17-2009, 10:04 PM
hey, i'm cooper. i'm 34 from ohio and have 2 crazy boys who are 6 and 3. Cooper is my lvl 65 guy I play and kept 'cause i didn't want to loose all the stuff i finally got, and Shockey is my other guy. Cooper is what i wanted to name our 3 year old and Shockey is my last name. I'm pretty new to playing stuff online but thought it might be fun to have some people to team with and so on.
Cooper 262167994187
Shockey 146220602593

StrawHousePig
04-18-2009, 01:03 AM
Welcome Cooper! :)

OldGregg
04-19-2009, 05:58 PM
Welcome Scott and Cooper/Shockey! Looks like I have some friend codes to add when i get on later tonight. :cheers:

RATA MUERTA
04-19-2009, 06:27 PM
Welcome Cooper! I have added your code to my hubby and my accounts, look forward to playing some matches with ya!! :applause: :applause:

Andy
04-20-2009, 03:43 PM
Hi my name is andy or andrew my friends call me dipshit.... right now my clan is MTHD and I'm the only one in it atm. I would really like to be part of your
organization. I have too children a wife who has down syndrome so I cannot always play. I'll return later with my FC thanks for letting me be apart of the clan :D

Sniper
04-20-2009, 05:06 PM
First i would like to say Welcome to the Forum Andy , and second of all considering you are in a clan one of our higher ranked members would have to instuct you on what to do next to inform you on how to be part of our group...just make sure you post your FC sometime you are on and i will add you the next time i'm online...

StrawHousePig
04-20-2009, 07:09 PM
*yoink!*

Hi my name is andy or andrew my friends call me dipshit.... right now my clan is MTHD and I'm the only one in it atm. I would really like to be part of your
organization. I have too children a wife who has down syndrome so I cannot always play. I'll return later with my FC thanks for letting me be apart of the clan :D

Hello, Andy! What's your game nick? Stick around, maybe we'll persuade you to drop that other clan. ;)

Lumchan
04-26-2009, 09:45 AM
Hi everyone. I am Polly. I haven't played online yet, but I've been playing the game and preparing myself. I have 2 boys with the man known as Otter. :x I am finishing up student teaching in a couple of weeks, and then I'll have a chance to get much better at the game. So see you all soon.

Trez
04-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know our new baby is coming on Wed, the 29th. Depending on the results of my wife's final ultrasound results on Tuesday the baby will either be delivered by c-section or good ol' vag birth. :D Either way Wed is the day!

My activity here and in CoD will definitely be sporadic in the coming weeks. So, if you see me, think of it as a real treat! In all honesty I'll need my "Brad time" so I'm going to get on at every possible time.

StrawHousePig
04-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Hi everyone. I am Polly. I haven't played online yet, but I've been playing the game and preparing myself. I have 2 boys with the man known as Otter. :x I am finishing up student teaching in a couple of weeks, and then I'll have a chance to get much better at the game. So see you all soon.
Welcome! ;;)

Cicatriz]Just wanted to let everyone know our new baby is coming on Wed, the 29th. Depending on the results of my wife's final ultrasound results on Tuesday the baby will either be delivered by c-section or good ol' vag birth. :D Either way Wed is the day!

My activity here and in CoD will definitely be sporadic in the coming weeks. So, if you see me, think of it as a real treat! In all honesty I'll need my "Brad time" so I'm going to get on at every possible time.
Awesome news! I'm sure we all can't wait to see some pics of the newb. ;) Good luck to you all (but especially her and the baby).

acrazybiach
04-26-2009, 06:00 PM
woohoo another mama can't wait to play in the game with ya

acrazybiach
04-26-2009, 06:02 PM
Cicatriz]Just wanted to let everyone know our new baby is coming on Wed, the 29th. Depending on the results of my wife's final ultrasound results on Tuesday the baby will either be delivered by c-section or good ol' vag birth. :D Either way Wed is the day!

congrats..hope everything goes nice and smooth for your wife can't wait to see some pics

Borlaxx
04-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Welcome Lumchan and congrats to you Trez! :applause:

RATA MUERTA
04-29-2009, 11:58 AM

Hi there!! I am glad to see another mama here!! Hope that you will be on soon. :party:

macon
04-30-2009, 09:40 AM

Hi Polly, welcome aboard. see ya in the cyber world soon.

05-02-2009, 04:18 AM
hi all, names paul 30 years young, i live in england north east, love football (boro fan to all uk players), got 2 daughters little diamonds. Bought the wii for them but then got myself cod just before christmas and its not there wii anymore lol. Also play mario kart with wife and kids so i will post that fc when i find it.

cod fc 2707 5811 1058

macon
05-02-2009, 07:08 AM
hi all, names paul 30 years young, i live in england north east, love football (boro fan to all uk players), got 2 daughters little diamonds. Bought the wii for them but then got myself cod just before christmas and its not there wii anymore lol. Also play mario kart with wife and kids so i will post that fc when i find it.

cod fc 2707 5811 1058

Welcome Paul, I'm Macon aka : ). I've been in the clan for a short time, but these people are great to have fun with. I will add you to my FC list. There is a post just for FC so I would post yours there also. Its awesome to have players for around the world. The most active time we play would be around 5pm ish to wee early in the morning Eastern time.

Dave
05-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Well my name is Dave. I am a married man with 1 child. Another one due in November. Still young at 23 and have the urg to play COD5 quite often. I live in Iowa, where there is not much really to do, you drink, have kids and play video games. Suppose you could farm if your into that, but as for me, nope.

brainburns
05-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Welcome Dave. Just put [MP] in front of your gametag and you're in! I'll add you later today.

RATA MUERTA
05-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Well my name is Dave. I am a married man with 1 child. Another one due in November. Still young at 23 and have the urg to play COD5 quite often. I live in Iowa, where there is not much really to do, you drink, have kids and play video games. Suppose you could farm if your into that, but as for me, nope.
LMAO Welcome Dave! Now I won't be the youngest one here!! Add your FC's and we will be playing soon!!

CB-40
05-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Hello all. Looking forward to being a part of this group. I'm a dad to 4 kids ages 8 -21. Been playing CoD for about 2 mos and it kicks butt! I've reached level 65 but am a little reluctant to give it all up to move to Prestige level.

Psalm
05-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Hello all. Looking forward to being a part of this group. I'm a dad to 4 kids ages 8 -21. Been playing CoD for about 2 mos and it kicks butt! I've reached level 65 but am a little reluctant to give it all up to move to Prestige level.
Welcome CB, There are lots of charcaters here on TeamMP...
Add a [MP] to the front of your username on the Wii and add your FC...I am sure we will add you and play with you!!!

05-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Welcome hasslemoff, Dave & CB!!!

CB can you post your FC in your siggy or in this thread? I would like to add you to the master list.

CB-40
05-02-2009, 05:25 PM
My FC is 3652-6264-3205

RATA MUERTA
05-02-2009, 10:09 PM
My FC is 3652-6264-3205
Hi there I have added you. I hope to get in some matches with you soon!

dadafett
05-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Think this group will be just my speed. I'm an old guy and am looking for a basic shoot 'em up match. Not the under maps, stabbed by an invisible guy or shot by the suicidal rifle grenade guy. Looking forward to playing every once in a while after work.

5 kids (three teenagers who know everything) and a crazy wife, but I would not trade them in.

Friend codes:

[MP] Dadafett: 4726-2106-1060
[MP] Kobafett: 4726-2165-2402

Borlaxx
05-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Think this group will be just my speed. I'm an old guy and am looking for a basic shoot 'em up match. Not the under maps, stabbed by an invisible guy or shot by the suicidal rifle grenade guy. Looking forward to playing every once in a while after work.

5 kids (three teenagers who know everything) and a crazy wife, but I would not trade them in.

Friend codes:

Welcome to you and all the other new recruits! This clan is a lot of fun. We kick ass most of the time, but even when we lose it is still cool cuz none of us take this game too seriously. Take some time to check out and post on some of the other threads. Looking forward to playing with everyone.

StrawHousePig
05-03-2009, 06:11 PM

Friend codes:

Glad you noticed you were activated. Been trying to cut down on spammer registrations.

jiggle
05-04-2009, 03:04 PM
dadafett welcome! i dont know if you are on the master list yet but we will try to get you added as soon as we remember... there is usally someone on all the time lately to play with so it might be an overload of mp's one night and only two the next time you are on! alot of us will invite you to play, but if we arent send out one invite and see if we take the bait.. sometimes we might take a couple minutes to respond, but we will get you playing! :hug:

05-04-2009, 09:31 PM
dadafett welcome! i dont know if you are on the master list yet but we will try to get you added as soon as we remember... there is usally someone on all the time lately to play with so it might be an overload of mp's one night and only two the next time you are on! alot of us will invite you to play, but if we arent send out one invite and see if we take the bait.. sometimes we might take a couple minutes to respond, but we will get you playing! :hug:

Usually takes about a week for a good number of us to add you because we all log on at different times. There is a core group of about 10 that will add you right away. Welcome!!! :D

RATA MUERTA
05-05-2009, 09:04 AM

Friend codes:

Hey there Dadafett, is that like Boba Fett? ;) Welcome! Hang around and get to know us, we are lots of fun! Will add your number, make sure you add all of ours too. Look forward to playing some matches with ya!

Tinker
05-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Hello everyone,
My name is Matt and I live in Punxsutawney, PA.
Married almost 20 years with 7 kids. 6 still at home with one more about to leave the nest.
I found this board today looking for some CoD action with some respectful adults.
I'll be jumping down to the CoD board now in hopes that someone will add me to their friends list.
-Tinker

Psalm
05-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Hello everyone,
Married almost 20 years with 7 kids. 6 still at home with one more about to leave the nest.
I found this board today looking for some CoD action with some respectful adults.
I'll be jumping down to the CoD board now in hopes that someone will add me to their friends list.
-Tinker
Welcome Tinker!!!!
7 kids wow!!!!
I think you may have the record!!! We have quite a few PA folks around here!!!
Welcome and make yourself comfortable. Drop the [MP] on to the front of your name. And add your friend code to your siggy!!!

Borlaxx
05-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Hello everyone,
-Tinker
Welcome aboard! Wow, I have only one and I feel stretched thin sometimes. My hats off to you :applause: I will add your code tonight. It may take awhile for some people to add you, but as long as you stick around the boards you will be added by the vast majority of us who play often.

Sniper
05-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Hello everyone,
-Tinker

Wow what a small world , i only live about 25 miles from you down in New Bethlehem.....i went to Punxsy when i was in school i graduated in 96 , i might know some of your kids from school...how cool is that?

anyhow Welcome to the Clan ,and i will be sure to add your FC as soon as i can, can't wait till we get a chance to play...

Tinker
05-09-2009, 07:09 AM
Sniper-1]i only live about 25 miles from you down in New Bethlehem

Wow that is cool Sniper.
My wife's sister lives in NB.
I've killed (harvested I should say) a lot of deer, pheasant and turkey in your area too.
We truly do live in God's country.
Thanks to all for the warm welcome.
-Tink

macon
05-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Sniper-1]i only live about 25 miles from you down in New Bethlehem

Wow that is cool Sniper.
My wife's sister lives in NB.
I've killed (harvested I should say) a lot of deer, pheasant and turkey in your area too.
We truly do live in God's country.
Thanks to all for the warm welcome.
-Tink

welcome aboard Tink. Whats that smell Tink bait!! :))

Tinker
05-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Whats that smell Tink bait!! :))

Wasn't sure what this meant :-? so I googled "Tink Bait" and found Tinker's Bait and Tackle has some really cool hats!

Rellik
05-11-2009, 03:35 PM

Wasn't sure what this meant :-? so I googled "Tink Bait" and found Tinker's Bait and Tackle has some really cool hats!

http://rellikdog.webs.com/Smileys%20/eatout.gif http://rellikdog.webs.com/Smileys%20/a070.gif

Tinker
05-11-2009, 03:50 PM

http://rellikdog.webs.com/Smileys%20/eatout.gif http://rellikdog.webs.com/Smileys%20/a070.gif

You guys are FREAKS!!!

Here's something else that might keep ya busy.
My wife led a unit in a Mech Warrior league a few years back and her callsign was "Stinker".
Howbout that!
Have fun =)) .

macon
05-11-2009, 06:38 PM
tink bait is what we call Deer urine. @-)

05-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Welcome Tinker! http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/candle.gif

Bad Andy
05-14-2009, 02:22 PM
Hi, my name is Andrew. I'm a husband and father of two boys. A friend of mine told me about the MP clan and suggested I join, so here I am. I play wii cod waw all the time, my profile name is Bad Andy.

RATA MUERTA
05-14-2009, 02:44 PM
Hi, my name is Andrew. I'm a husband and father of two boys. A friend of mine told me about the MP clan and suggested I join, so here I am. I play wii cod waw all the time, my profile name is Bad Andy.
Welcome there Bad Andy!! There are many of us here on at all different times so I am sure you will find many people to play with. SO make sure you add all the FC, found in the WaW threads. Be sure to check out the other forums and participate a lot, and get to know us. Hope to get into some matches with you soon!

Psalm
05-14-2009, 03:25 PM
Welcome Tinker and Andy!!!

OldGregg
05-14-2009, 03:27 PM
Welcome to the group Bad Andy!

Bad Andy
05-14-2009, 05:35 PM
Thanks, for the welcome. Looks like I have a lot friend codes to add!

I'm actually on a lot more than I probably should be. This game is a little addictive.

brainburns
05-14-2009, 08:07 PM
A little addictive?

Welcome Bad Andy. I'm sure I will accidentally get to TK you soon.

macon
05-16-2009, 06:45 AM

Welcome aboard Bad Andy!! I believe we have played together. I go by [MP] : ) . If you havent already post your FC on the Master FC list, which is listed under the Call of Duty forum link.

I also am addicted to the game and most active members here are on at least 3 to 4 hours a day.

Tinker
05-16-2009, 07:42 AM
Hey Andy,
I'm the other new guy.
If you like CoD you will love it even more now.
Joining MP is like a game upgrade.
No purchase necessary!
You're on my list and I'll be looking for ya in game.

05-18-2009, 10:17 AM
Welcome Bad Andy!

Bad Andy
05-18-2009, 04:26 PM

Welcome aboard Bad Andy!! I believe we have played together. I go by [MP] : ) . If you havent already post your FC on the Master FC list, which is listed under the Call of Duty forum link.

I also am addicted to the game and most active members here are on at least 3 to 4 hours a day.

I just checked the list and I am now on it. I played with a few MP's over the weekend and I am looking forward to playing some more.

Richie3204
05-19-2009, 01:35 PM
welcome andy look forward to playing with you :D

Borlaxx
05-19-2009, 01:36 PM
Richie! Long time no see :D

Richie3204
05-19-2009, 02:12 PM

yeah been stuck on night shift at work ferrying drunk passenges home from the clubs i wish they would go and puke in a taxi instead of my bus it bloddy stinks all night :((

Borlaxx
05-19-2009, 02:19 PM

yeah been stuck on night shift at work ferrying drunk passenges home from the clubs i wish they would go and puke in a taxi instead of my bus it bloddy stinks all night :((
:sick:

Richie3204
05-19-2009, 02:26 PM
yeah been stuck on night shift at work ferrying drunk passenges home from the clubs i wish they would go and puke in a taxi instead of my bus it bloddy stinks all night :(([/quote]
:sick:[/quote]

been playing with jiggle and scobby alot at the moment

hang on that sounds a bit riska :)) :-?

Borlaxx
05-19-2009, 02:33 PM
Hey Richie, you should check you PM messages tomorrow. You have passed the super secret test for B-) people. I cannot say anymore here :-$

TriChronos
05-21-2009, 12:32 PM
Hello, MP clan! I am TriChronos. I'm pretty sure some of you already know me.
I meant to get on here as soon as I heard about the site but I've been busy lately and haven't had the chance. Well, I have now I guess!
I am not a parent nor do I wish to be a parent any time soon, so I'm just a friend of the clan. I am a college student that lives somewhere in New York and I have been gaming for 19 and a 1/2 of my almost 20 years of life. I enjoy games of all kinds but the genre closest to my heart the RPG. My favorite RPG is, of course, the Legend of Zelda. Someone once told me that I was a walking Zeldapedia and I kind of am.
I enjoy playing CoD with my friends. I find it much more reliable than just the random people that get thrown onto my teams in matchmaking. I'm a notorious run and gunner but, I think I do it well. My k/d stands at 2.14. I am currently a 7th prestige and I plan on prestiging as soon as I hit 65.
I am currently in a newly formed clan called the 4 Horsemen. We are on gamebattles and take our wars very seriously. If any members of MP would like to set up a scrimmage, I'm sure everyone in my clan would oblige.
Well, I've used up enough space for now. It's nice to meet everyone and I'm looking forward to fighting/fight with some or all of you.
See you on the battlefield!

Borlaxx
05-21-2009, 12:37 PM
I meant to get on here as soon as I heard about the site but I've been busy lately and haven't had the chance. Well, I have now I guess!
I am not a parent nor do I wish to be a parent any time soon, so I'm just a friend of the clan. I am a college student that lives somewhere in New York and I have been gaming for 19 and a 1/2 of my almost 20 years of life. I enjoy games of all kinds but the genre closest to my heart the RPG. My favorite RPG is, of course, the Legend of Zelda. Someone once told me that I was a walking Zeldapedia and I kind of am.
I enjoy playing CoD with my friends. I find it much more reliable than just the random people that get thrown onto my teams in matchmaking. I'm a notorious run and gunner but, I think I do it well. My k/d stands at 2.14. I am currently a 7th prestige and I plan on prestiging as soon as I hit 65.
I am currently in a newly formed clan called the 4 Horsemen. We are on gamebattles and take our wars very seriously. If any members of MP would like to set up a scrimmage, I'm sure everyone in my clan would oblige.
Well, I've used up enough space for now. It's nice to meet everyone and I'm looking forward to fighting/fight with some or all of you.
Welcome TriChronos! Glad you finally made it over. You are an excellent run and gunner, and I am sure if the others in your new clan are as good as you are you would :spank: us in a clan battle. LOL! Now.............what is your friend code :-"

TriChronos
05-21-2009, 12:42 PM
Here's my FC: 0946-5687-8131
Do with it as you'd like. I will add as many members of MP as would like me to. I have no problem playing with guys. It's always quite fun.

Borlaxx
05-21-2009, 12:54 PM
Do with it as you'd like. I will add as many members of MP as would like me to. I have no problem playing with guys. It's always quite fun.
I added you code to our Master List and the list for other clans here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5&p=11#p11 (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5&p=11#p11)

If you play Mario Kart or Smash Bros and want to play those games with us let me know those codes. I have been talking you up and saying how good you are on team speak, so I am sure there are other MPs that will add you in short order. You are kind of a legend around here :applause:

jiggle
05-21-2009, 01:07 PM
hey trichonos spell like crap so its probly wrong sorry this is (mp)jiggles put us on fc we get alot of clan wars so put me in ill do you today borlax talked you up alot so we will see how you are :D :cheers: all we are playing for is fun!! hope to play with you soon B-) my fc is on are master list but if you cant get it let me know here!!!

RATA MUERTA
05-21-2009, 01:50 PM
HI there and welcome TriChronos! Your reputation precedes you.... I will be sure to add you soon!!

Tinker
05-21-2009, 02:45 PM
ill do you today borlax

:-o :applause: =))

Borlaxx
05-21-2009, 02:55 PM
ill do you today borlax

Ahh, the outcome of no punctuation :smug:

Trez
05-21-2009, 06:05 PM

Aww! No shout out to Cicatriz! :( ;)

brainburns
05-21-2009, 06:45 PM
Trichronos, welcome to the site, I will add you next time I'm on. So you are in a clan with Elite King and Elite Queen? I'll pass on any clan war with you guys. I've played with Elite Queen quite a few times and she freaking owns. Her k/d is over 2 also if I remember correctly. I'll play with you any time though.

TriChronos
05-21-2009, 08:42 PM
Cicatriz]

Aww! No shout out to Cicatriz! :( ;)

My bad, Cicatriz! I am truly sorry. Everyone, I have an announcement. I am here because of Cicatriz. There, happy now?

It was pretty much that match you did with tuff muffins way back when. You know, where you guys were 2 vs. 6. I saw that thread and was like, "I gotta friend this guy" and, well, here I am!

RATA MUERTA
05-21-2009, 09:30 PM
ill do you today borlax

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=)) :)) =))

jiggle
05-22-2009, 08:24 AM
ill do you today borlax

:-o #-o :-? :-w well at least you can tell by how the original message was written that it was not me that wrote it. poor hubby, he doesnt pay attention to what he writes! =))

Echo
05-26-2009, 04:17 PM
What's up MP clan!

[NBD]Echo here. I'm just checking out your clan and thought I'd join the site. You guys seem to have things well organized.
I'm a proud parent of a 9-year old daughter who is ready to become a teenager already. I joined Never Back Down as an original member. We have some seriously good players on our team but very few "team members". I've realized that most of them are young enough to invite my daughter over to play.
Anyhow, I'd love to play with ya'll or even in a clan match. NBD is registered for summer ladder on gamebattles.com.
Please add my fc 3308-8854-7252 and shoot me a message.

I like to play US Eastern from 9pm - 11pm
I'm 8th prestige level 51 and climbing.
I like the BAR and Type 100.
I dislike glitching, noob tubes, glitchers, the invite system and people who think about glitching.
I'll play any type of match but prefer Survival, TDM and HTDM. Oh, I just started playing FFA. It's nice to pump k/d ratio but crushes your w/l

I look forward to meeting some of you.

05-26-2009, 04:29 PM
I dislike glitching, noob tubes, glitchers, the invite system and people who think about glitching.

Welcome Echo! I'd have to strongly agree with your statement there! Hang around long enough and before you know it you may be one of us ;) Come to the darkside, we have cookies.

StrawHousePig
05-26-2009, 04:35 PM
WTF? I never got no cookies. [-(

Welcome, Echo!

05-26-2009, 04:39 PM
only new people get cookies...you old folks get pies (see avatar).

Tinker
05-26-2009, 07:04 PM
Anyhow, I'd love to play with ya'll or even in a clan match. NBD is registered for summer ladder on gamebattles.com.
Please add my fc 3308-8854-7252 and shoot me a message.
Hey Echo,
I'll add yer FC next time I'm on.
They're all lying about the snack foods.
The only thing ya get fed around here is .....well you'll see :-o