PDA

View Full Version : W@W: War Stories

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Borlaxx
03-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Great matches Tom, Sniper-1 and Bullfrog and Venom! We kicked some butt except for that Veteran match. The other team was brutal! If any of you don't like TDM or Veteran let me know. I will normally always pick these if I start the group, but feel free to invite me to a group if you want to play HCTDM, although don't expect me to have matches like the ones I did earlier.

I will probably be back on in a little bit up until my wife comes home. I need a short break.

Borlaxx
03-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Jiggle, DB4Dshnr and Cobra, AWSOME MATCHES!!!!! Those were some of the most exciting matches I have had in awhile. There were a few times when we lost the lead but ralied back and won. The match on Asylum was my favorite. We were down by like 100-150 points at the half way mark, then we all kicked it into high gear and ended up owning them by the end of the match! I don't think there was a match when any of us had a negative KDR. Great job MPs! :twisted:

StrawHousePig
03-11-2009, 12:56 AM
My games have been sucking for the most part the last couple of days. I've only had a few good ones. Sorry if I left you high and dry Chesty, but after the host left it seemed like a good time to call it a night.

c0bra
03-11-2009, 05:34 AM
Jiggle, DB4Dshnr and Cobra, AWSOME MATCHES!!!!! Those were some of the most exciting matches I have had in awhile. There were a few times when we lost the lead but ralied back and won. The match on Asylum was my favorite. We were down by like 100-150 points at the half way mark, then we all kicked it into high gear and ended up owning them by the end of the match! I don't think there was a match when any of us had a negative KDR. Great job MPs! :twisted:

The game on Cliffside was great also, we destroyed other team with 500 pts margin and dogs has been called 5 or 6 times!!!

Borlaxx
03-11-2009, 08:56 AM

The game on Cliffside was great also, we destroyed other team with 500 pts margin and dogs has been called 5 or 6 times!!!

You and I were trading off on recon, artillery and dogs all night long! We all fought really well as a team, and we did a good job holding a position and then storming out from that position to push back the other team. There were plenty of times when someone on my team saved my butt when an enemy was coming up from behind me, and I remember killing several enemies thay were trailing my fellow MPs. There is nothing more satisfying than saving a fellow MP, even when they have no idea I did it. I also love getting assists, but I wish the game would tell the person getting the kill who assisted them, so we could give thanks to each other. I know there were several times last night when I thought for sure that I was a dead man but then someone else would hit the enemy and help me kill them before I was a goner.

Trez
03-11-2009, 10:56 AM
Man it sounds like you guys had a hell of a lot of fun last night! Too bad I fell asleep at 9:30! :cry: I'm so lame. I'm going to get some time to play this evening, anyone else?

jiggle
03-11-2009, 02:22 PM
ya great games everyone! i know we got saved a couple times, my husband said he wished it would tell you who was saving your behind, but i told him well it does show who got the kill in the bottom corner! so, unless you are watching that you'll never know who it is... unless the guys standing right next to you shooting the same idiot! but all in all great night, i know i had a couple bad games i was trying out some new perk arrangements, then kept forgetting i didnt have betties or deep impact on me and would get killed!

StrawHousePig
03-11-2009, 02:23 PM
OK, don't hate me, but let's try it out this way. If you guys really want to make a separate thread for every day, then we'll unsticky this one and figure something else out.

Or if you'd rather start a new topic to make sticky, we can do that instead.

DB4
03-11-2009, 02:42 PM

I had a lot of fun... there was also a match on Castle where I believe it was just either me and jiggle or me and cobra (sorry can't remember exactly who it was) where we owned. There was even somebody on the other team named [MP]Spongebo, I don't see that person on our list though.

DB4
03-11-2009, 02:44 PM
OK, don't hate me, but let's try it out this way. If you guys really want to make a separate thread for every day, then we'll unsticky this one and figure something else out.

Or if you'd rather start a new topic to make sticky, we can do that instead.

Don't knock it 'til you try it and if it doesn't work move on to something else. We'll figure out the best way eventually.

jiggle
03-11-2009, 02:49 PM
I had a lot of fun... there was also a match on Castle where I believe it was just either me and jiggle or me and cobra (sorry can't remember exactly who it was) where we owned. There was even somebody on the other team named [MP]Spongebo, I don't see that person on our list though.
it probably was us cause i know we got our butt kicked in in a couple matches! spongebo is a mp though check the master list for his fc, think its under spongebomb.

DB4
03-11-2009, 02:57 PM
it probably was us cause i know we got our butt kicked in in a couple matches! spongebo is a mp though check the master list for his fc, think its under spongebomb.

yeah there were a couple matches that didn't go over so well... :-(

Psalm
03-11-2009, 03:09 PM

I think I was in on that game....we mopped em' up

c0bra
03-11-2009, 03:47 PM
I'me remeber a game on castle, I was with another MP fellow and we were againt 2 other MP (jiggles and another one) and I was on the winning side ;). Sorry guys!

Psalm
03-11-2009, 04:38 PM
I'me remeber a game on castle, I was with another MP fellow and we were againt 2 other MP (jiggles and another one) and I was on the winning side ;). Sorry guys!
yeah...It was me c0bra....good game!!!

03-11-2009, 07:16 PM
I know I was a little slower than normal last night, trying to get some BA challenges down. Had a few good matches last night however. Fun as always!!!

03-11-2009, 07:18 PM
My games have been sucking for the most part the last couple of days. I've only had a few good ones. Sorry if I left you high and dry Chesty, but after the host left it seemed like a good time to call it a night.

No problem!! I'm trying to keep my game time down a little bit and get some damn sleep! 10pm-2am is getting rough on me.

Trez
03-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Hey Mevers! Fun target practice earlier ;) during that Asylum match. Their team was kind of weak except for Kevin, I think his name was. I knew he had camo, but I kept running into him while chasing down other enemies when we had recon. I would have had dogs more than once if I was more careful. I always kick myself when I get killed by the same player's martyrdom or camo tricks. Overall good game!

StrawHousePig
03-11-2009, 10:39 PM
The suckage continues for me. Sorry for denying so many invites, but if I was having an ok match I didn't want to jinx it.

Psalm
03-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Played a couple of good matches with jiggles... Lady can kick some Butt!!!!

Borlaxx
03-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Played a couple of good matches with jiggles... Lady can kick some Butt!!!!

LOL, it depends of which version of Jiggles you were playing with. Both of them kick butt (husband/wife duo).

Psalm
03-11-2009, 10:59 PM
[quote="Ps 18:39":16y52i3p]Played a couple of good matches with jiggles... Lady can kick some Butt!!!!

LOL, it depends of which version of Jiggles you were playing with. Both of them kick butt (husband/wife duo).[/quote:16y52i3p]
I think it was the wife?.....LOL!!!

Trez
03-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Sorry I had to bail on that match, jiggles, cobra and who else? I was not in that game. I was running into bullets, and not contributing. I had to get out of there.

Nice Asylum match, B4, Deth, and cobra. Too bad for the time out. We were just getting in the groove. We were holding down the bottom floor nicely, covering all sides. Sorry for the TK deth. Just after that I threw a grenade over the railing of the steps and got a double kill. Awesome throw, a few great satchel kills as well.

Trez
03-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Bobo and Otter, woot woot a draw at the very last second! I hate Makin :) Dome was cool, till we got owned. And let's just forget about that Hanger match, shall we :P Man! Those TKO dudes ain't that good, we just couldn't get our shit together :(

Nice match to end the evening, emotions you ruled. Sad I can't even get a spree going on newbs like that! Bad night for me overall.

StrawHousePig
03-12-2009, 01:09 AM
I wanted to get some revenge! :twisted: I was going to stick it out alone, but I was put on a team with the TKO guys which spoiled that mood a little.

I was up against that [MP] Krew person earlier tonight. Not one of us, right?

I like Makin. Last time I was on it some "badass" was under the map knifing people. So I went down there and had a little chat with him. :D

I thought Calvin and Hobbes were a cool pair of nicks. No surprise, right? -->

DB4
03-12-2009, 01:35 AM
Cicatriz]Sorry I had to bail on that match, jiggles, cobra and who else? I was not in that game. I was running into bullets, and not contributing. I had to get out of there.

Nice Asylum match, B4, Deth, and cobra. Too bad for the time out. We were just getting in the groove. We were holding down the bottom floor nicely, covering all sides. Sorry for the TK deth. Just after that I threw a grenade over the railing of the steps and got a double kill. Awesome throw, a few great satchel kills as well.

I had connection problems today...Cicatriz, you must have put in like like 7 requests before I was actually able to join your party. In the midst of it, I tried to start a private match because of the number of MPers online at the time, only 3 of us in it though. lol. Thanks to you and cobra for sticking it out. I was hoping you guys would try to invite some others into it (i don't know if that's even possible). But thanks for humoring me and taking one for the team and playing in the match anyway. It was interesting but about 5 minutes too long.

So FINALLY, i was able to get on that match with you, ex11b, and cobra on Asylum, everything was going pretty well for a while. I don't know if you happened to catch this kill: I was down in the middle of the map near the fountain when 3 guys from the other team were trying to snipe from the window. I just BARELY got my satchel charge up in the window for a 3fer kill. LOL!! It was beautiful!! I was just starting to feel good about myself but then seconds later...I timed out and got booted from the match....AAARRRGGGGHH!!! :-( At that point after all the trouble I had getting on with you all in the first place, I just shut off the wii and called it a session.

Cerbera
03-12-2009, 04:40 AM
hi everyone, thanks for the games again jiggle, think im gonna have to play into the early mornings so i can catch some more of the members, i sucked big time last night, im not sure whats going on but most of the night i was offloading a round into peoples heads and they were still running around lol, got the dogs a few times and i suck with them too (4 lots of dogs, 10 kills!!!!!! :oops: i cant understand where im going wrong, think ive been playing the ps3 version too much, anyway have a good day all and hopefully ill catch you later :D

Trez
03-12-2009, 08:35 AM
Cicatriz]Sorry I had to bail on that match, jiggles, cobra and who else? I was not in that game. I was running into bullets, and not contributing. I had to get out of there.

i was able to get on that match with you, ex11b, and cobra on Asylum, everything was going pretty well for a while. I don't know if you happened to catch this kill: I was down in the middle of the map near the fountain when 3 guys from the other team were trying to snipe from the window. I just BARELY got my satchel charge up in the window for a 3fer kill. LOL!! It was beautiful!! I was just starting to feel good about myself but then seconds later...I timed out and got booted from the match....AAARRRGGGGHH!!! :-(

I do remember that. Nice work! It's always fun to see your name, or a team mate's name, light up the kill list! I got a couple satchel kills on the rocket grenade guy before he could get a shot off. That was very satisfying.

Also, when we were holding down the bottom floor I remember us fighting towards the boiler room. I was laying cover fire then decided to make sure we weren't being flanked. Just then two enemies came down from the rubble heap. I got them both. One of them got off a RG, but fortunately it hit in front of my cover. I was on my way to artillery after that.

Man that match was fun, best of the night! I wish we could have finished :P

Sniper
03-12-2009, 02:05 PM
last night wasn't good night for me was having server problems and connection problems and then when i finally get into a match in TDM i was match up with 3 noobs , two of witch were only level 7's and one was a level 9 , we got our a$$'s handed to us quick , i think the final score was 750-220 , i had 20 kills but my squadmates managed to get 1 or 2 kills between the three of them , plus they died 15-20 times each , wasn't a good game , then i figured they would bail out after the match and leave during intermission but nope they stuck it out and we lost i think 2 more matchs before i got irritated and left the lobby... but i guess we all started out noobs...so i can't say atleast the didn't try..lol

jiggle
03-12-2009, 04:16 PM
[quote="Ps 18:39":11082g03]Played a couple of good matches with jiggles... Lady can kick some Butt!!!!

LOL, it depends of which version of Jiggles you were playing with. Both of them kick butt (husband/wife duo).[/quote:11082g03]
well... it was both of us! we have share nicely or we dont get to play! we are worse then little kids, but at least we can agree on what games we like to play so we arent figuring out time tables to play two different games all the time! but great games to everyone we played with last night and this afternoon. see you on late tonight, have to get in our tv time til 10 or so!

03-12-2009, 07:18 PM
Sorry about the RG's and flames. I just got them and I at least wanted to use them for a few nights before I prestige. I bailed on a match last night (after it was over of course), I was just sucking it up like normal and felt bad for dragging you guys down :ugeek:

Borlaxx
03-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Bullfrog, great matches. That one on Asylum was intense. The lead kept going back and forth, but we ended up taking it.

Storm and Meavers, sorry I had to drop of the hardcore match. Son woke up. May be on later. Chesty, even though you were on the other team, I am sorry for killing you twice in a row real quick in that match. I killed you, you came back right next to me, I killed you again, and then you came back right next to me again! I thought I was going to get you a third time, but you took me out first! LOL! I was going to feel bad if I dropped you three times in 30 seconds.

Storm
03-12-2009, 11:16 PM
SOB ...... could not keep a game going , join a group, then lose a group, invite and start and half way thur get an invite and hit the accept (by accident) and then the lobby closed... finally get one going and was with chesty, and can you believe just as I call for the dogs, Damn thing locks up while I am looking at a wall getting ready to knee cap a guy coming around the corner running from a dog,,,, Pissed me off!!!!!! oh well have to get to bed anyhow..

We really need a plan on invites,, how about this one person who is in and already has a group and get's an invite, then the next round, (start a new not in between rounds) go ahead and invite that person... or lets start a group leader call.. I usually see the same people on with a few exceptions, like Jiggles, borlax, mevers, chesty, sniper, and cigarello. then every now and then I see others on.

anyhow lets pick something like,,,, that say when jiggles is on, I will send an invite to him/her and wait for them to invite me.... along with who ever is on, if they are not on and say I see borlax, then I will do the same..... then if neither if them are on and I am there, someone else comes on see me, sends me an invite, I wait till the next round, close and re-invite that person plus all the others I have.. and so forth... ??????????????????? maybe or maybe not but sheeezzzzzzzz it just might be me but it is no fun bouncing back and forth :?

any ideas are VERY welcome I will go along with anything, just want to kick butt with my AWSOME clan!!!!!!!!!! :D

Borlaxx
03-13-2009, 12:02 AM
03/12 into 03/13

Cobra and Jiggles, great matches!!! I was owning the first two matches (something like 31 kills 2 deaths and 30 kills 7 deaths), but that last one on upheaval brought me back down to Earth when I barely broke even and we lost the match. DB4Dshnr and Twist, it sucks you ended up on the other team all three times. I will be having nightmares about DB4Dshnr's satchel charges and Twist's betties!

Jiggles, the couple matches we fought together were great! Man, I don't know how the hell I got over 40 kills that first match because I was having some annoying lag. Same lag for the second round, and that one was a lot closer, but the two of us carried out team to victory!

I hope to get in some more matches tomorrow. If I do to bed now I will be able to get a full 5 hours of sleep.

DB4
03-13-2009, 02:00 AM
R. Borlax, Jiggles, and Cobra...I'm going to have nightmares about that match on Dome. OMG, It was horrible. Twist, I know you feel my pain. My confidence was shot after that. The next match on Castle wasn't much better, I was pretty much running scared the whole match, lol. I had a few bad respawns in that match which hurt my KDR for that one, but it's whatever. I only wish bad respawns could have been an excuse on Dome, the 4 guys trading off dogs the whole time is what really did us in. You guys play very well together. Cliffside was much better for me, I switched up my perk combination (to my slump buster combo) and it helped out tremendously. Cliffside was really competitive. I was so tired of seeing dogs on the first two matches.

A little bit earlier, before i was getting pwned by Borlax, Jiggles, and Cobra: I had some great matches with Chesty. I was murdering everybody with my trench gun on Upheavel and Courtyard. I could tell it was against some rookies though. Borlax, Jiggles and Cobra definitely brought me down to earth in those matches.

borlax, your 31 - 2 on dome was just ridiculous. 31 kills is okay but ONLY 2 DEATHS...ON DOME!!! How the hell did you pull that off??

c0bra
03-13-2009, 07:43 AM
R. Borlax, Jiggles, and Cobra...I'm going to have nightmares about that match on Dome. OMG, It was horrible. Twist, I know you feel
borlax, your 31 - 2 on dome was just ridiculous. 31 kills is okay but ONLY 2 DEATHS...ON DOME!!! How the hell did you pull that off??

I know! I was on Borlax side (thanks God!) for this game thinking I have great match (I finished 24-3) and when I have seen those stats at the end it was WTF... the day before he have done the same trick this time on Upheaval, he finished around 35-3 and the rest of the teams (including me) finished with negative or break even k/d ratio!!

Borlaxx
03-13-2009, 07:56 AM
R. Borlax, Jiggles, and Cobra...I'm going to have nightmares about that match on Dome. OMG, It was horrible. Twist, I know you feel

I know! I was on Borlax side (thanks God!) for this game thinking I have great match (I finished 24-3) and when I have seen those stats at the end it was WTF... the day before he have done the same trick this time on Upheaval, he finished around 35-3 and the rest of the teams (including me) finished with negative or break even k/d ratio!!

LOL! I normally do pretty well, but last night I was in the zone. I felt kind of bad about that dome match, and I don't know how I got that lucky. Normally I would be thrilled about our team winning 750 to less than 200, but knowing that other MPs were on the other side made it bitter sweet. I felt really bad for Twist, because this was the first time I played with him and I killed him 11 times and he only got me once. When I tried to invite him back later to be on my team he wouldn't accept, so I hope I didn't piss him off. I got dogs twice in that match without cycling them, and I spent most of my time down in the lower area. I find that if I stay down there and just pop up to kill people and then go back I do better. SMGs are deadly in those tight areas. There was one person with a flamethrower that I kept thinking would take me out at that range, but his reaction time sucked and I was able to drop him before he could light me up each time. The best match I ever had was 64 kills and 4 deaths, but I will admit to cycling dogs twice in that one :twisted:

Hope to see you all online again tonight. Don't expect the same performance from me :roll:

03-13-2009, 09:24 AM
I had a good laugh last night, I had just prestiged before going into a match at Castle and I ended up on the opposite team of all the other MP's online. Anyway, I wish I could remember who it was but I ran up into that damn tower and one of you were up there. We ended up doing about 3 laps around the inside of that damn tower before you finally got me. I was laughing so hard because we just kept running around in circles, usually that type of situation lasts like 5 seconds, but we just kept going and going. Fun times!!

Borlax, I swear on Courtyard that the server insisted that I respawn right next to you. I thought it was hilarious, I kept thinking damn it he's going to "release the dogs" just off of my respawns lol.

Deathb4, We totally owned our Dome match, I think you and I were in the mid 20's and the other non-mp teammates were in single digits. That was a fun match. I also agree with your comment, I think our clan is starting to get a reputation during the 10pm-1am time slot. I do see a lot of people join/leave if there are more than one of us together. Release the MP's!!

EDIT: Stop shooting me when I'm taking a sip off of my drink or beer! Never fails, I find a good camp spot, wait, weapon shouldered, nobody comes, I reach for the beer and BAM! I'm dead. If you see me camping I'm either reloading or reloading a brewski. Peace! See you guys online this weekend!

brainburns
03-13-2009, 10:01 AM
I had a good laugh last night, I had just prestiged before going into a match at Castle and I ended up on the opposite team of all the other MP's online. Anyway, I wish I could remember who it was but I ran up into that damn tower and one of you were up there. We ended up doing about 3 laps around the inside of that damn tower before you finally got me. I was laughing so hard because we just kept running around in circles, usually that type of situation lasts like 5 seconds, but we just kept going and going. Fun times!!

Borlax, I swear on Courtyard that the server insisted that I respawn right next to you. I thought it was hilarious, I kept thinking damn it he's going to "release the dogs" just off of my respawns lol.

Deathb4, We totally owned our Dome match, I think you and I were in the mid 20's and the other non-mp teammates were in single digits. That was a fun match. I also agree with your comment, I think our clan is starting to get a reputation during the 10pm-1am time slot. I do see a lot of people join/leave if there are more than one of us together. Release the MP's!!

EDIT: Stop shooting me when I'm taking a sip off of my drink or beer! Never fails, I find a good camp spot, wait, weapon shouldered, nobody comes, I reach for the beer and BAM! I'm dead. If you see me camping I'm either reloading or reloading a brewski. Peace! See you guys online this weekend!

Instead of a light bulb above your head there should be a beer bottle!

jiggle
03-13-2009, 12:01 PM
ugh, so i just posted a whole schpew on here, and it deleted it on me! ok round 2, i know i am gonna forget a lot... so thats what the light bulb means? we thought it meant shoot me shoot me, because they never fight back! good games against everyone tonight, sorry to you guys that got put on the other team against me otter and borlax, we thought it would switch it up some game to game, i mean you were all our invites! there were three of you against us in a couple matches, we think thats fun as hell! hubby says borlax you should of changed your name to robo'lax last night cause you were a killing machine. otter sorry we bailed after the crappy preformance in castle, i couldnt kill those little sons of guns without unloading 3 rounds in them, and his brother called to tell us about syracuse being in 4 ot so we had to go watch our local college bball team who we thought we had taped... but only ended up with regular regulation time game footage.... not another 60 minutes worth! woo hoo go SU, see you all on later, we'll be there (he will have to be running to the bedroom this time to watch the game during my turn!)

Borlaxx
03-13-2009, 12:08 PM
hubby says borlax you should of changed your name to robo'lax last night cause you were a killing machine.

LOL! That sounds like a laxative for robots! :lol:

jiggle
03-13-2009, 12:10 PM
haha he was going for robocop, but thats funny dont think he thought in all his dork-dum about it sounding like that!

Borlaxx
03-13-2009, 12:13 PM
Are your gears in a bind? Having a hard time shifting? Need to release some psi's? Try Robolax!

jiggle
03-13-2009, 12:20 PM
guess it will do wonders for all the cabbage we ate yesterday!!! :lol: he's laughing now too, realizing in hind sight that unless you are a "robocop" fan, which i reminded him came out sooo long ago.. does sound weird, he now is suggesting he say nothing!

Borlaxx
03-13-2009, 12:42 PM
guess it will do wonders for all the cabbage we ate yesterday!!! :lol: he's laughing now too, realizing in hind sight that unless you are a "robocop" fan, which i reminded him came out sooo long ago.. does sound weird, he now is suggesting he say nothing!

I am a robocop fan, although I was too young to watch it when it first came out. Well, at least too young to let my parents know I was watching it. Does anyone remember the Robocop game on Sega Genesis? At least, I think that was the system. One of the first games I can remember with lots of blood. Every time you shoot someone they would explode! Almost as bad as that old game N.A.R.C. when junkies would throw dirty needles at you!

Trez
03-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Nice matches Tom and Anie. Sorry for the TKs on Castle, Tom. The first one your name didn't pop up, and the second was a bad nade toss. I finally got warmed up in Hanger after that dismal Dome match. We owned hanger, and that Upheaval match too! Well you owned it, Tom, I was distracted by a child who should have been napping :)

Jiggle sorry I had to drop out of that Makin match. Had to attend to said child. I'm going back in!

Trez
03-13-2009, 03:38 PM
Ya, I wasn't in that last Makin match, jiggles. I had another kid issue, the four-legged kid this time :P You were doing well 'till the host quit. I got one enemy in the tower twice with a satchel, and a grenade once, he kept going up there! I switched classes and was about to booby trap it with a betty when the host called the match :( All in all I only had that one good Hanger match during my last session. Oh, and that Castle match too, only time I got dogs today :P

Borlaxx
03-13-2009, 04:24 PM
Good matches Cerbera (sp?). I did pretty good on the first one, but the second match was brutal. I barely ended up one kill ahead, and out team got destroyed! Oh well, lets team up again later and try to redeem ourselves :twisted: !

03-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Instead of a light bulb above your head there should be a beer bottle!

LMAO! Yea that's just a plain old party foul (shooting someone while they are taking a swig). :lol:

Even better if you could put an avatar on the beer bottle. Like Miller Lite or something.

Borlaxx
03-13-2009, 11:49 PM
03/13 into 03/14
Some great games tonight, some terrible lag, and invite issues. First the great games. Bobos and Bullfrog, we had some great matches together as a team and I had some great ones with each of you individually. Bobos, I clearly remember one time on castle when I had just wasted someone, heard someone shooting at me from behind, knew I was as good as dead, and right as I turn around to look my killer in the face I see your rocket laucher blow him into the air! Thanks!!!!

Sniper-1, we also had some great matches later, but I had to exit out of a couple due to really bag lag and some invite issues. As to those issues, Cicitriz, every time you invited me I would accept and then it would tell me the game was no longer available...like 6 damn times!!!!! I finally stopped accepting them because I kept ditching Sniper-1 after I would invite him and you and he would join. Jiggles, when you first invited me I was kicking some serious ass and didn't want to exit the match. I invited you back hoping you would invite me again when ever your current match was over. However, I finally got hooked up with Cicitriz the next game and didn't want to ditch him after all the previous crap. Of course, he left, I am assuming to accept your invite. I tried to invite you a couple more times, but when you wouldn't accept I figure you had already formed a group of four with the other MPs that are on. Sigh, I really hope The Conduit has a better way to organize this and at least tell people if their friends are in matches with other friends. I guess with 8 people to a team it will not be as much of a problem.

Okay, too much typing and the Borlax is sleepy. Hopefully see you all on the field more this weekend.

Trez
03-14-2009, 12:04 AM
Dammit Borlax! We spend twenty minutes trying to get a match going. Then, right when I start getting in the groove I big finger and accept an invite from Jiggles :D Sigh! You were owning!

We owned an Asylum match, Dethlok, Jiggles and Ps. Then that Makin match, just when I was starting to feel it...mysterious disconnect :( Who won? The lead was going back and forth the entire time. Good match, from what I played at least :P

Wow Ps! That Dome match was rude! Night MPs :)

brainburns
03-14-2009, 12:05 AM
Jiggles, Psalms, that Makin match tonight was crazy! I wish Cicatriz was able to stay to the end. We were down 10 with just a few seconds to go. I came around the corner by the sniper tower like a crazed lunatic and found two guys standing one right behind the other. I had just enough time to shoot them both and back up before their martyrdom went off and we won the game by 10! I almost yelled and woke the family!! Good times guys.

Cicatriz, for some reason we can't get hooked up by inviting each other. I don't know what the problem is, but it is getting frustrating. I accepted almost every invitation you sent tonight. Anyway, maybe it will work itself out.

Borlaxx
03-14-2009, 12:24 AM
Cicatriz]Dammit Borlax! We spend twenty minutes trying to get a match going. Then, right when I start getting in the groove I big finger and accept an invite from Jiggles :D Sigh! You were owning!

We owned an Asylum match, Dethlok, Jiggles and Ps. Then that Makin match, just when I was starting to feel it...mysterious disconnect :( Who won? The lead was going back and forth the entire time. Good match, from what I played at least :P

Wow Ps! That Dome match was rude! Night MPs :)

I wish you could of finished that match out with me Cicatriz, I ended up getting the dogs 3 times and my final score was 42-7 and our team won the match, barely. At the end I notice you are gone and that the 3 noobs on my team were all way down in the score, so I know the kills you got when you were in helped. There is no way I carried that team all by myself. The fact that other MPs are having a hard time accepting your invites makes me wonder if there is an issue with whatever server you were hosting on.

Psalm, you are still listed as pending. Does your game list me as pending or does it just list a code? One of us most have entered a code wrong. I can see your name in my offline friends with (pending) next to it rather than it just displaying a code, so I don't know what the hell is going on. I will delete you and try to add you again.

Psalm
03-14-2009, 01:31 AM
Great games tonight ya'll
Borlax....Mine says pending also for you????
weird
we owned quite a few times....
Cicatriz....I had my swerve on in the dome....
never had 3 dogs before tonight....good times!!!

[MP[Anie
03-14-2009, 03:05 AM
Cicatriz]Nice matches Tom and Anie. Sorry for the TKs on Castle, Tom. The first one your name didn't pop up, and the second was a bad nade toss. I finally got warmed up in Hanger after that dismal Dome match. We owned hanger, and that Upheaval match too! Well you owned it, Tom, I was distracted by a child who should have been napping :)

Jiggle sorry I had to drop out of that Makin match. Had to attend to said child. I'm going back in!

Yeah that was some real fun, I was using the fg42 for the first time.... and they felt it! haha

I always accept your invitations but that I get the message that this party is no longer availble. Maybe you are starting a match to quick after sending an invitation. I think there are 2 right ways to do it, invite someone and fins a match only when you see him in your party or when there is space in an excisting party you can invite. Maybe you are doing this already but you are the only one I have this problems with.

Enjoy your weekends!

Cerbera
03-14-2009, 03:44 AM
hi everyone, thanks for the games last night all, just prestiged again, lol you dont realise how bad these weapons are with limited perks/attachments, nice to play with some of the other members but im still pending with a lot of you, hope you all have a great weekend and hopefully catch you later :)

acrazybiach
03-14-2009, 03:49 AM
Otter and Chester nice playing with you guys this morn... I sucked in the courtyard and makin sorry... also sorry for the artillary kills totally not done on purpose :oops: I just aimed them where I saw red dots.....

StrawHousePig
03-14-2009, 04:33 AM
I've done that plenty of times. Especially when I'm trying to hurry, or even when none of the good guys are in that spot, sure enough they all head straight for ground zero.

You had a pretty good night. Seemed like I was on or off. Sometimes both! :lol:

Trez
03-14-2009, 09:04 AM
Sorry for the invite problems :( Is it always like that for invites from me, or was it just last night? Last night I was getting an error message more often than not when accepting and invite. It may be my connection, or just bad luck. I must admit my Wi-Fi isn't all that reliable. It seems like I have to clear and re-add my access point more than once a day. I'm in the habit of testing my connection when I turn on my Wii. Once I get it connected properly it seems to work well. Otter, I won't clutter up the "War Stories" with my Wi-Fi woes, but maybe you might have some suggestions for me. I can message you my tech specs or start a new thread.

Cerbera
03-14-2009, 09:30 AM
hi cicatriz, the best way is to get a usb lan adapter, they only cost a few pounds/dollars, my wifi is pretty good but i tried the lan adapter and have never had any connection problems, it definately improves response times in CoD, no lag whatsoever :)

Trez
03-14-2009, 09:43 AM
Just wanted to share a few more War Stories that stuck with me from last night's play session.

From reading my recent posts you may or may not have noticed I'm really enjoying the satchel charges. I usually rely on them for my perk 1 slot until I unlock betties. This time they have stayed around for a while longer. I got to level 24 yesterday, yet I'm still preferring satchels.

I've got three kills from last night that are still playing through my mind. All from Courtyard and all in the same spot in the map. Borlax, during our Courtyard match I headed over to that raised patio area. The one with the couple steps on either side and the wall with the lattice. Anyhow, I was just about to head up the steps when I spotted a satchel charge. I thought, no thanks not going to go up there to meet my demise. So, I chucked a satchel over the fence, and boom double kill :D Then, I accidentally left the match :(

The second and third where with Chesty. We were holding down that patio area, and the enemy knew it. I threw a satchel charge a little too late, behind an enemy that had stormed in. We dispatched with him, but not before he got off a few shots on me. I was in the red when another enemy came bounding through. He was just about to take shots at my boy Chesty when I detonated my satchel and saved both our butts. Later in that same match same thing happened on the other side. The enemy had recon and Chesty lured them in. I detonated again as the enemy was storming our position. I got the enemy, while Chesty was caught in the blast too. Good thing it wasn't Hardcore ;) If it was I wouldn't have detonated 8-) Good times!

03-14-2009, 10:21 AM
Yea I'm always good for bait :lol:

If you are having trouble finding the enemy just follow me, they usually find me first.

"Our Recon Chesty will find them!"

03-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Otter and Chester nice playing with you guys this morn... I sucked in the courtyard and makin sorry... also sorry for the artillary kills totally not done on purpose :oops: I just aimed them where I saw red dots.....

I had fun too...never apologize for artillery TK's, I've forgotten I'm on HCTDM and have run straight into them :D

Trez
03-14-2009, 02:31 PM
Jiggles and c0bra that Makin match was good. Then, I had to log off mid-game on Asylum. So sorry. I felt really bad when I had to leave. It was a tough match, and I really wanted to help. Did you have any issues connecting to my party? Once again, my apologies for leaving you hanging :(

Borlaxx
03-14-2009, 05:37 PM
Good matches this afternoon Lowbar, Psalm, Bobo, Cerbera, and who unfortunatly I can't remember right now. Psalm, you torn it up on that first match we had together!!! I guess the our FC issue is resolved somehow. I did pretty good that round too, but you owned. Unfortunately we got brought back down to earth the next two matches when we got crushed :shock: . LOL! Guess we can't win them all.

I hope to play some more later. I got up with the boy this morning which means it is my turn to sleep in tomorrow, which in turn means a late night tonight! That is, assuming, I don't fall asleep :roll:

Psalm
03-14-2009, 06:29 PM
Good matches this afternoon Lowbar, Psalm, Bobo, Cerbera, and who unfortunatly I can't remember right now. Psalm, you torn it up on that first match we had together!!! I guess the our FC issue is resolved somehow. I did pretty good that round too, but you owned. Unfortunately we got brought back down to earth the next two matches when we got crushed :shock: . LOL! Guess we can't win them all.

I hope to play some more later. I got up with the boy this morning which means it is my turn to sleep in tomorrow, which in turn means a late night tonight! That is, assuming, I don't fall asleep :roll:
Thanks Bro!!!
I have a method to my madness in the doem and usually pull off a +20...If I don't run into somebody with Riflenades
See ya'll on later tonight!!!
great games....ya'll are very good players

Trez
03-14-2009, 06:35 PM
We, well mostly my wife, had a rough night. She's uncomfortable with her pregnancy, and it seemed like at least one kid was up during the night. Needless to say she'll probably head to bed early, so I might get some Brad time :D Hope to see some of you.

StrawHousePig
03-14-2009, 09:05 PM
What?!? I didn't know you had one on the way! Or maybe I did and forgot... :oops:

When's the date? Pick a name? I made a baby name lister thing to see different combos of names we were considering. StrawHousePig - Baby Name checker (http://strawhousepig.net/baby_names.php) :D

Borlaxx
03-15-2009, 02:06 AM
03/14 into 03/15

Some good games tonight, some games we owned, and a few where we got owned! I went on a streak there of several games where we kept loosing to other clans :x . Jiggles, I know you were in those groups and know what I am talking about. All in all it was an okay night for me. Probably would be better if I wasn't running on 4 hours of sleep and it is 3 in the morning here :? . At least the last team I was in with Jiggles, Otter and one other MP (sorry, forgot, I need to keep pen and paper by me!) owned the last few matches, although against an admitidly weaker team.

Doubt I will get more time this weekend, but we will see. Later.

DB4
03-15-2009, 02:11 AM
Not a good evening for me. KDR was about even at best. I should have switched up my perks because I was clearly being outmatched by foes with Stopping Power today. I went for too many of the high risk/high reward scenarios. I had some matches where I was at the top of the list in kils: 1st or 2nd, but when you have the same amount of deaths it's just not that good. :-(

StrawHousePig
03-15-2009, 04:22 AM
I did about normal. About break even most of the time.

Sorry about skipping out after just one match jiggles and crazyb, but I'd had enough regular deathmatch for the night.

acrazybiach
03-15-2009, 07:09 AM
I played terrible this morn.... and everytime Jiggle invited me I accepted and it would tell me that the game session ended then I would get the party is no longer available grrrrrrr it was pissing me off finally got in one game and totally sucked... I did come across "a quere goat" and lmao

ScoobySnacks
03-15-2009, 09:59 AM
Thanks to Jiggles for inviting me into those deathmatches last night - had a blast! Got to play with otter, spongebomb, inre, anh, borlax and I think ps18:39. You guys rocked. I dragged us down - Sorry guys. We had a few matches against other clans but I can't remember which ones - I was just happy to be playing for [MP]. Look forward to doing it again.

Trez
03-15-2009, 10:24 AM
So, I'm finally going to be able to get a good chunk of CoD play time in. Lately I've only been able to play a few matches at a time. And, I've been switching off TDM, Veteran and Hardcore, so it's been hard for me to get a decent match in. I'm level 26 or so and I still feel like a freshly-prestiged n00b! :shock:

Anyhow, my wife is having some girl friends over Monday evening. That means self-imposed exile to the attic ;) Good thing they're more into wine and cheese than Wii gaming. No wine for my pregnant wife in case you were wondering. None for me either, I'm showing my support, more like she's making me show support.

My already iffy Wi-Fi gets strained even more when it has to go up two flights of stairs. I'll let MPs know I'm online, but will probably only accept invites. I won't start parties just in case I lose connection. Also, I'll be playing on my old TV. It takes me a while to get used to the sensor up there. Apologies in advance if I suck in the beginning. Otter, I'd like to get some good Hardcore matches in if interested. Anyone else play Hardcore? However, I'll join whatever. I just want to play! Clear your schedules, it's on Monday night!

God I hope my wife's friends don't cancel ;)

03-15-2009, 01:33 PM
Had to bail on ya Storm & Bobo. Home Duty called.

Trez
03-15-2009, 03:07 PM
LOL! Storm, those suckers with Rifle Grenades on Dome were hilarious :D Damn I was on it that Hanger match, if I do say so myself :P And you were ruling that Upheaval match, that is until the mysterious server time out. I think I was hosting, so my bad. I wish we could have finished, you would have had a hefty match bonus! I avenged your death a few times and I think you did the same for me. Good games!

Psalm
03-15-2009, 05:50 PM
man...I don't have the patience to use BA's to get Rifles nades.....must be the A.D.D in me

Trez
03-15-2009, 06:06 PM
man...I don't have the patience to use BA's to get Rifles nades.....must be the A.D.D in me

Both the Gerwher and the M1 semi-autos have RGs too. Those are the guns I get my nades with.

StrawHousePig
03-15-2009, 06:18 PM
And by M1 he means the Garrand, not the carbine. ;)

Trez
03-15-2009, 06:31 PM
And by M1 he means the Garrand, not the carbine. ;)

Right, thanks for the clarification. Just as I hit submit post I thought that might be confusing.

Trez
03-15-2009, 07:54 PM
Cicatriz]LOL! Storm, those suckers with Rifle Grenades on Dome were hilarious :D

Just got to share a quick story about this.

There were two RG users during this match. Reaper went about 20:27 while oxo went about 9:17. At one point I was behind the sandbags by the interior statue. I saw reaper come inside. For some reason, either between reloads or wasn't comfortable with my position, I bailed around the back of the statue. Just as I turned the corner there was an an RG explosion behind me. I survived! As I ran into cover under the second floor area there was another RG explosion behind me. I survived again! I planted a betty as I went up the stairs. Reaper must have noticed it because he didn't follow. While upstairs I took a couple more guys out, and eventually ran out of ammo. Just then I see reaper downstairs. I light him up with my side arm! LOL he spends both his rifle grenades on me then dies by a handgun! Made my day ;)

Borlaxx
03-15-2009, 11:55 PM
Pretty bad night for me :( . Between the lag issues, invite issues, and my general suckatude it was a frustrating evening. There was at least 5 several times I would get MPs into a party and then when we joined the match it dropped everyone else but me. I did pretty well in my matches with strangers, but every time I would get in with you all my game went to crap! Otter, Sniper-1 and Crazybiach, that last match with all of you was my best of the night, and after that, I decided I needed to go out on a positive note and go to sleep. Might get more time tomorrow. Hopefully with my A game this time :evil:

StrawHousePig
03-16-2009, 12:19 AM
Don't feel bad. Sniper and I ran into a whole team clan that apparently didn't have any bubblegum. I was 7:21 for our second match. I wanted to keep going, but it's probably best we didn't.

Trez
03-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Who's going to be on tonight? I'm very eager to play :P I will be on after 7 CST. Otter, you down for some Hardcore? Borlax, jiggles, want to play some TDM? Lemme know, I'm excited to play along with you guys!

Psalm
03-16-2009, 12:57 PM
Cicatriz]Who's going to be on tonight? I'm very eager to play :P I will be on after 7 CST. Otter, you down for some Hardcore? Borlax, jiggles, want to play some TDM? Lemme know, I'm excited to play along with you guys!
I will probably try to get some in tonight around 8pm CST...see ya there!!!

Trez
03-16-2009, 01:03 PM
[quote="[MP]Cicatriz":1zlvkcmz]Who's going to be on tonight? I'm very eager to play :P I will be on after 7 CST. Otter, you down for some Hardcore? Borlax, jiggles, want to play some TDM? Lemme know, I'm excited to play along with you guys!
I will probably try to get some in tonight around 8pm CST...see ya there!!![/quote:1zlvkcmz]
What game mode do you prefer?

Sniper
03-16-2009, 04:29 PM
Don't feel bad. Sniper and I ran into a whole team clan that apparently didn't have any bubblegum. I was 7:21 for our second match. I wanted to keep going, but it's probably best we didn't.

i agree i think it was best we bailed out in that one , there was nothing i could do to get more than 10 kills , i even brought out the riflenades and that still didn'y work , those guys had a staight up plan that they were going to defend that spot on makin and let no one come near it...

btw i will be online tonight(monday) from about 6 pm to 1 or so am.. and it doesn't matter to me what mode TDM or HCtdm , i play both..

Psalm
03-16-2009, 05:10 PM
Cicatriz][quote="Ps 18:39":2jt0sbwl][quote="[MP]Cicatriz":2jt0sbwl]Who's going to be on tonight? I'm very eager to play :P I will be on after 7 CST. Otter, you down for some Hardcore? Borlax, jiggles, want to play some TDM? Lemme know, I'm excited to play along with you guys!
I will probably try to get some in tonight around 8pm CST...see ya there!!![/quote:2jt0sbwl]
What game mode do you prefer?[/quote:2jt0sbwl]
I'm down with any game....I prefer TDM

jiggle
03-16-2009, 06:05 PM
hey we will be on tonight for sure! sorry we haven't been posting the last few days, havent been feeling to well, and hes not much of a typer, he gets on and reads and tells me what everyone has been saying but doesnt post anything for some reason. i even explained how to do it to him a couple times! great games the last few days guys, i know we have been playing with a bunch of different people it seems like everyday, and of course cerbera who seems to always be on when we are! curious though has anyone else been having problems getting a match on vetern mode? seems like we sit there and wait foreeeeeeeeeever, then someone pops on, then leaves when they see 3 or 4 mp's sitting there waiting for a match! i think we are gonna stay away from that mode for a while, no sense making you guys wait 5 minutes to get into a match, it drives us nuts because we think everyones gonna quit on us! alright see ya's later :mrgreen:

DB4
03-16-2009, 06:58 PM
....having problems getting a match on vetern mode? seems like we sit there and wait foreeeeeeeeeever, then someone pops on, then leaves when they see 3 or 4 mp's sitting there waiting for a match!....

Apparently all of the "veterans" are playing in Boot Camp...I know you've seen the grumblings about that on the COD.com board. I started a new profile to see what all of the fuss was about and it was ridiculous. There were high level people on there just killing all the newbies to pad their stats. There were KDR ratios of like 42 - 2 ... 38 -5 ... 47 -6 ... it was shameful. I'm about to go on to boot camp with the sole purpose of killing high ranked people, doing my best to ignore the newbies!!!!

Borlaxx
03-16-2009, 07:52 PM
Sorry for dipping at the start of out third match Jiggles, Sniper-1 and Storm. Just when we get it to where one of us is hosting the match my wife has to get out of class an hour and a half early. ARGH!!!!!! I love her very much, but I look forward to the little Nathan time I get. Oh well, maybe later.

I do have to LOL about the first two matches. Both hosts ended up ending the game after only a couple minutes because we were owning them so bad. When the score is something like 100-10 after a minute and a half I guess that is enough. LOL! That second match I was lagging really bad, so I guess they were all too because I somehow was able to unleash the dogs without a single death. I guess that was their cue to end the second game. :lol:

jiggle
03-16-2009, 08:05 PM
ya thanks for the great quicky matches you guys, i know we are good but geez, i wanted to play a whole game! i was laughing because they ended the games, but was disappointed too because he got to play a whole game, then i got three part ofs, at which i had to give the remote back because otherwise he starts whining i am never going to get to play.....this isnt fair! but we should be on for a while so if you get a chance to we should still be on later to play borlax! oh, and i didnt know that all the people were getting onto the other matches for the newbies, what jerks, i think they should screen the games and catch all the brats then take all their status away from them!!! thats so mean!

CIGARELLO
03-16-2009, 08:37 PM
I'll be on in about an hour or so. Wife's at hospital with brother and sis-in-law waiting for their first. I stayed home with ours and they go to bed soon!

Trez
03-16-2009, 10:11 PM
Ps, jiggles, and Sniper good games. Phew to that Cliffside match. That was close! We really pulled it together there at the end. Nice teamwork! Makin was nice too. That damn guy who was in the roof, I got killed three times from the back trying to get him down. I also got dogs the second the match ended!

That first asylum match was great, we made people leave! The second one, not so great :( Ps, we almost had them at the end thanks to your dogs. I sucked that match.

I bailed on the Hanger match. I'm not going to stick with spray and pray juggernauts who dog chain :P

I accidentally denied someone's invite after that brief Upheaval match. Too bad, I really wanted out of the laggy match I was in :P Then, by accident I accepted, and left CIGARELL and Tom hanging. Then, I died in that Castle match, and didn't respawn :( Very sad sequence of events :( If I ever leave abruptly, please invite me back...

Tom and cigarell, nice to get reunited with you guys. That serv we got in was a bit laggy, but we still owned Courtyard :D I had some amazing satchel kills. The next match the lag was too much.

I HATE THE INVITE SYSTEM!!!! I left cig and Tom hanging after accepting an invite again. Cig was on a roll, about to get dogs. I was picking it up too. Hate that! Sorry for all the hiccups with our party guys.

Psalm
03-16-2009, 10:23 PM
Good matches tonight ya'll. We were crushin' them untill that hanger game jiggles was talking about.
Can I say how much I really hate juggernaut... sigh.
see ya'll later.
(by the way my name is Ed)

03-16-2009, 10:30 PM
Thought I'd share a good war story. My 11 year old son plays under the name Gunner. Anyway, he is a big RG guy, he's 11, I told him, you earned it, you use it. Anyway, he started a match on HCTDM Castle as Japan. As soon as the game started, he instantly fired a RG across the board and BOOM 4 kills!!! I was laughing so hard, because I know how people hate RG's but to get the whole team in one shot, I was like WOW!! The other team was definitely out to get him after that :)

Which brings me to another question how does everyone feel about adding our own kids as friends of the clan? I don't really want him out on the forums (i.e. treyarch) looking for FCs due to the language and some of the topic and posts make my face turn red.

Trez
03-16-2009, 10:59 PM
Wow we just had a 5 vs 3 match and still didn't win!? Dirtbandit was a pain, overkill ass with RGs and MP40.

DB4 and Cig, that was amazing! We won in the very last second! Nice work Cig you took us to the win on that Cliffside match.

That Dome match with MadHatta was painful. I got dogs, and was going to chain in hopes to pull out a win. Call it cheap, but Hatta had RGs, bomb squad, and camo, so... The next match we owned, I chained, yet felt bad. They were lower level. And then I accepted another invite by accident :( Thanks for trying to invite me back in DB4, the serv was full. I was looking forward to that match bonus.

Overall, a positive night for me. Aside from the accidental invite accepts. I think we only lost two or three matches overall, and my k:d went up two hundreths. So not bad at all. Good games MPs!

StrawHousePig
03-16-2009, 11:01 PM
That RG trick was used on me one time on Upheaval. I was like WTF?? :shock:

DB4
03-16-2009, 11:21 PM
CItraciz and Cigarello....nice rounds tonight, i don't know what happened on Dome though, it felt like we were doing better than we were. Citraciz, you hella came through at the buzzer on cliffside to give us a win by 10 points. Cigarello, we owned on courtyard, Citraciz fell off in the middle for some reason (disconnection). Cigarello, you had a very nice 17 - 2 ratio. I had more kills but you had better overall quality. Ever heard of dog chaining? I was chaining artillery, I just couldn't get my streak to 7 for some reason. Interesting private match with Chesty and Death Dealer. Chesty must have gotten bored searching for DD on the big map so he decided to kill himself a couple times!!! ;-) Death Dealer held is own against us for sure, I think he actually beat us. BTW, sorry for the TK Chesty, I didn't know it was hardcore. On the screen it just says Team Deathmatch. Probably, because it was a private match. No perks, too. My left directional pad button missed me during the match. lol! Anyhow, Good Fun tonight, I'm off to update my Friend Codes. peace.

death dealer
03-16-2009, 11:27 PM
Yeah Def thanx for the match I had a terrible one in the hangar before the cliffside 2 on 1. I had one of those nights only had one good match at asylum went like 33 and 9 everything else was crap.

Trez
03-17-2009, 08:11 AM
Citraciz, you hella came through at the buzzer on cliffside to give us a win by 10 points.

I'm pretty sure it was Cigarello who got the final kill to send us over the top. I may have had an assist. I think the final score popped up before the points for the kill did! That's how close it was. I do remember seeing Cigarello in the kill list at the very last second.

I was fighting from the hill pretty much the entire match. I had a betty at either end of the broken down gunnery area. As the match was winding down I was taking pot shots from there with an MP40. I couldn't kill anyone in front of the other bunker, because the MP40 sucks for distanced shots. I eventually ran out of ammo, and was still back there hoping someone would run over a betty. At the very close of the match I popped out with my handgun, trying to get a kill, or at least lure someone over my betty. There was an enemy on the little footbridge, I got some shots of before retreating again. I'm pretty sure Cigarello finished him off for the win :D
Intense match!

Cigarello, we owned on courtyard, Citraciz fell off in the middle for some reason (disconnection).

Ya, I accidentally accepted an invite :( We were all doing great that match. I called it a night after that.

Cicatriz]That Dome match with MadHatta was painful. I got dogs, and was going to chain in hopes to pull out a win. Call it cheap, but Hatta had RGs, bomb squad, and camo, so...

Hatta also had martyrdom on top of bomb squad and camo. If you don't want to be blown up, be seen, and possibly kill someone when dead, use that setup :P He destroyed pretty much every betty I layed :x

At one point I was upstairs above the ladder. He saw me and I was able to duck into the hallway as an RG exploded behind me. I went back out and ran the other way in hopes I could get him to spend his other RG. He did! Then he was below me, behind the cover at the top of the stairs. We took shots at each other, but at that angle neither of us could plant a kill shot. He had to reload, I had to reload. He tried to duck under the ladder area for his reload. I jumped down and as I was falling I knifed. I knifed him while in mid air! :twisted: Amazing kill!

CIGARELLO
03-17-2009, 11:29 AM
Thanks for all the credit but it was all of us. There was quite a bit of lag going on. Especial if I had double tap on. There was a hanger match last night that I was chaining but it felt so good ;) As for the 17-2 match I had to crawl in a corner for a few, kids would not go to bed. It was war at home :evil:

Trez
03-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Thanks for all the credit but it was all of us.

Hey, just giving credit where it's due, but you're right it was all of us that help pull that win off. We held that hill brilliantly for the majority of the match.

There was a hanger match last night that I was chaining but it felt so good ;)

That was one of the matches I accidentally logged out of because of an invite. It was right after you launched artillery the first time. And, from the resistance I was getting from that corner room, you planted it right on them!

That corner room is the silliest place to try to hold up in. A well placed grenade can clear it out no problem. Personally, I like having deep impact on during hanger. I got at least 4 kills through the walls on enemies in that room just by judging where they were. I love doing that :P

As for accidentally accepting invites. I have this habit about repeatedly mashing the A button when sprinting. Does anyone else do this?
Moving forward + repeatedly mashing the A button + friend invite = I'll see you later, whether I like it or not :cry:

Borlaxx
03-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Cicatriz]I have this habit about repeatedly mashing the A button when sprinting. Does anyone else do this?
Moving forward + repeatedly mashing the A button + friend invite = I'll see you later, whether I like it or not :cry:

No, but I have a habit of hitting the A button to sprint at the wrong time when an enemy is coming around the corner. Nothing like running headlong into certain death like an idiot :oops:

acrazybiach
03-17-2009, 01:25 PM
I do both of those.. grr lol the other day couldnt get into a game everytime I was invited it would tell me game session closed ect... blah blah blah..... but when I was in a middle of a game running and shooting and an invite came it took out of the game I was in it did it about 4 times pissed me the f-ck off.lol

Borlaxx
03-17-2009, 05:19 PM
03/17 Afternoon

Some great matches this afternoon Cebera and Dethklok. Our team destroyed on every match! The first one on Cliffside seemed like it was going to be close at the beginning, but then we just ran away with it. I don't know what got into me during the second match on Castle, but I was completely out of bubblegum and slaughtering without mercy :twisted:! I have never come anywhere near 33-3 on that board before!

Dethklock, I remember you saying I needed to add your code so I could see how bad you suck, but you don't suck at all! I tend to leave the pack and try to flank the enemy whenever I can, but the times I was fighting alongside you all I saw was you kicking butt and saving my butt. Nice job, I hope we get to play more later.

Cebera, I couldn't get much going on that third match on Asylum, and that is normally one of my best levels. I did pretty good, but you owned that match! The other two players on our team weren't that good, and since I was negative up until the last few minutes and we were down in the score, I thought we were screwed. Then you released the dogs, and all was well 8-). I saw you left the next match on Asylum, but it didn't last long. After I was up 11-1 after two minutes the host decided to call it a match :mrgreen:

brainburns
03-17-2009, 08:38 PM
Yeah Borlax, on that Castle match, every time I turned around there you were turning the enemy into hamburger. Every move I made you had already been there laying waste. They were some good matches with you and Cerbera. Sorry I left, it was one of those accidental invite accepts that I seem to be doing alot of lately. It really has been ticking me off. It's usually when I'm really laying the lumber I accept an invite I didn't want to! Oh well I hope to be on later with some MP's punishing some children.

Oh, and I remember a post I read from Cicatriz lately about satchels. I prestiged again this weekend so I started using satchels for the first time. A satchel kill is extremely rewarding and you can get really creative with it! It was awkward at first but I'm getting pretty used to it now. I got a 3-fer on dome in the upper room today, it was great!! I have a love-hate thing with prestiging, I hate sucking again but I love discovering new weapons.

Storm
03-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Good games tonight Cobra, did you see where we had a third team mate, something like na nakka .... can't remmeber but I do know he/she is not on my FC list. and that one game in asylum,, holy cow did we crush them or what score like 710 to 180 :lol: I started getting invites from bullfrog and borlax,, but I did not want to leave just yet, and I am sorry I lost you borlax but it was prob for the best, when cObra, bullfrog, and I went to the next match on cliffside, we ended up fighting like one or two guys and my connection went to crap, I usually take that as a sign it time for me to stop :(

DB4
03-18-2009, 04:17 AM
EX11B, and CrazyB ...sorry for that dome match. I HAD MAJOR CONNECTION PROBLEMS! I was determined not to leave the match until I got 1 kill though. lol! Thanks for inviting me back. Castle was great, we owned! CrazyB you saved my ass when I was reloading against papasmerff down at the bottom of the castle map....then we got papasmerff on our team on hangar...well let's just blame hangar on him! :-)...On upheaval Cheesey was standing still and I unloaded a whole entire clip from my mp40 into him and didn't get a kill....I even had some questionable satchel-should-have-been-kills. Apparently, my connection was better than on Dome but I was still lagging a little :-(. Not good, that match should have been a lot closer than it was. A couple of should-have-been kills on my end could have kept them from artillery/dogs, which makes all the difference. Maybe better luck next time.

acrazybiach
03-18-2009, 06:03 AM
lag on the dome was putting it lightly..lol and upheval the same and on top of it my batteries kept dying and had none near me and blameing papasmerf sounds good to me..lol

Psalm
03-18-2009, 07:21 AM
Man...that match last night at Makin with that Glitcher was driving me crazy...I think most of us where all standing around the far side boathouse just waiting for him to pop his head out of the second floor so we could pop him. I finally got pissed and pulled out the sniper setup and sat back by the tower and waited for him to pop out...

Trez
03-18-2009, 08:10 AM
blameing papasmerf sounds good to me..lol

What was the deal with papasmerf?
Laggin'? Unkillable? N00B?

I finally got pissed and pulled out the sniper setup and sat back by the tower and waited for him to pop out...

Well, did you get him?
It sucks when people do that. It's my mission to get them down when I see it. Then not let them do it again.
RGs work well :D
I haven't unlocked RGs this prestige, not really in a rush to do so either. So, I use deep impact. I spray across the roof, when I hear a hit I focus on that spot. Works well ;)

Borlaxx
03-18-2009, 08:28 AM
Cicatriz][quote=acrazybiach]blameing papasmerf sounds good to me..lol

What was the deal with papasmerf?
Laggin'? Unkillable? N00B?

I finally got pissed and pulled out the sniper setup and sat back by the tower and waited for him to pop out...

Well, did you get him?
It sucks when people do that. It's my mission to get them down when I see it. Then not let them do it again.
RGs work well :D
I haven't unlocked RGs this prestige, not really in a rush to do so either. So, I use deep impact. I spray across the roof, when I hear a hit I focus on that spot. Works well ;)[/quote:1l9k620h]

When I see people doing that I will die 10 times if that is what it takes to take that bastard down from his spot. I do the same thing for people who get behind the bunker on Cliffside. I hate those losers, but they are much easier to kill. One well placed grenade takes care of them. The Makin roof jerks are harder to get to, especially if the rest of the team is in the building below them.

brainburns
03-18-2009, 08:47 AM
I've had luck jumping up into that roof and knifing them lately. They usually have a sniper rifle and can't hipshoot you very well. I get up there and knife the crap out of them or use my MP40. It does take some luck because it's hard to see up there. I just learned that glitch the other day for that specific reason. At the risk of offending anyone, I get annoyed at glitchers and want to destroy them when they do it. I also found the under map thing on cliffside on youtube. It makes the Makin glitch look lame. You can go under the map and still shoot. I am going to learn it so I can counter it.

Psalm
03-18-2009, 09:02 AM
I've had luck jumping up into that roof and knifing them lately. They usually have a sniper rifle and can't hipshoot you very well. I get up there and knife the crap out of them or use my MP40. It does take some luck because it's hard to see up there. I just learned that glitch the other day for that specific reason. At the risk of offending anyone, I get annoyed at glitchers and want to destroy them when they do it. I also found the under map thing on cliffside on youtube. It makes the Makin glitch look lame. You can go under the map and still shoot. I am going to learn it so I can counter it.
If I encounter someone under the map at Cliffside....I'll be out of there.
I won't play that game for a second.
I'm with you Borlax...I actually enjoy it when they get behind the bunker at Cliffside...I just go to my X2 Primary grenade setup and drop a few inside the window and watch them dance untill I see the +20 or +40 pop up.

Trez
03-18-2009, 09:03 AM
Maybe we should set up a private match at some point. We can show glitches, hiding spots, and techniques, for retaliatory purposes only of course. Since we don't have communication we can just knife or shoot to say, "hey, follow me, check this out". I don't waste my time trying to figure out those glitches during a match, I'd rather just play. But, if we got together to do so I'd be down.

brainburns
03-18-2009, 09:15 AM
I'm going to try it out today sometime. I do know it is over by the tunnel under the sniper-spot. If you see some idiots jumping at the rock, then smoke 'em. I'm going to create a class just for that. Probably betties and bando.

I just checked youtube and it's by the big freestanding boulder by the marine spawn point. It looks really hard so it would be a great spot to camp by and punish glitchers..

Sniper
03-18-2009, 09:35 AM
i hate people who go under the map in Makin and knife you, usally you can hear them swimming when you walk by , if i know someones under the map i go under and kill them , this one time i got four kills just going under the map and killing the glitchers soon after that they got the hint and left the game, so i killed myself and got back into the match...as far as people under the map in cliffside i haven't seen that one yet but i have seen people in the bunker and smoked them with grenades...

StrawHousePig
03-18-2009, 09:45 AM
I kinda like it when people get under the map in Makin. It gives me a goal: To hunt them down and put them back on top of the map in Makin. :twisted:

Psalm
03-18-2009, 09:57 AM
here is a new username...
[MP]Glitch Killa'

Psalm
03-18-2009, 09:59 AM
Cicatriz]Maybe we should set up a private match at some point. We can show glitches, hiding spots, and techniques, for retaliatory purposes only of course. Since we don't have communication we can just knife or shoot to say, "hey, follow me, check this out". I don't waste my time trying to figure out those glitches during a match, I'd rather just play. But, if we got together to do so I'd be down.
This is a good idea....I am down with it.
Knife your team mate to inform them to follow you to the Glitcher...
and a private match to show Glitches would be good...
I don't know how to do most of them...If Sniper or whoever knows how to do them could hold a little informal class that would be good

Borlaxx
03-18-2009, 10:03 AM
I would like to find out how to do the Makin and Cliffside glitches so I can punish those tards more effectively! I tried to get behind the bunker on Cliffside one time just to say I did it, but I realized I looked like an idiot and stopped.

brainburns
03-18-2009, 10:04 AM
I only know the Makin one and it sounds like everyone else knows that one. I know where the cliffside one happens but I don't know how though. It will turn into a battle point soon though. Last night I played cliffside and everyone was wadded up in that one spot like it was as small as dome! I think the one behind the bunker is worthless, you just back yourself into a corner to get killed.

Borlaxx
03-18-2009, 10:09 AM
I only know the Makin one and it sounds like everyone else knows that one. I know where the cliffside one happens but I don't know how though. It will turn into a battle point soon though. Last night I played cliffside and everyone was wadded up in that one spot like it was as small as dome! I think the one behind the bunker is worthless, you just back yourself into a corner to get killed.

I don't know how to do either Makin glitch. I am assuming getting under the map requires going somewhere way out in the water because I see people out there a lot.

Cerbera
03-18-2009, 10:13 AM
03/17 Afternoon

Some great matches this afternoon Cebera and Dethklok. Our team destroyed on every match! The first one on Cliffside seemed like it was going to be close at the beginning, but then we just ran away with it. I don't know what got into me during the second match on Castle, but I was completely out of bubblegum and slaughtering without mercy :twisted:! I have never come anywhere near 33-3 on that board before!

Dethklock, I remember you saying I needed to add your code so I could see how bad you suck, but you don't suck at all! I tend to leave the pack and try to flank the enemy whenever I can, but the times I was fighting alongside you all I saw was you kicking butt and saving my butt. Nice job, I hope we get to play more later.

Cebera, I couldn't get much going on that third match on Asylum, and that is normally one of my best levels. I did pretty good, but you owned that match! The other two players on our team weren't that good, and since I was negative up until the last few minutes and we were down in the score, I thought we were screwed. Then you released the dogs, and all was well 8-). I saw you left the next match on Asylum, but it didn't last long. After I was up 11-1 after two minutes the host decided to call it a match :mrgreen:

yeah some great matches, cant understand how i did so well on asylum, terrible lag for most of the night, got into the next match on asylum then got booted and couldnt connect, saying server was down and to try again later :shock:

Cerbera
03-18-2009, 10:18 AM
hi everyone, just been playing on makin and kept coming across this guy about 50ft up in the air, everytime i would kill him i would run back and there he was again lol, has to be one of the weirdest glitches i have seen on makin, anyone else come across this? :)

Sniper
03-18-2009, 10:24 AM
the levitation glitch , you can use it on just about any map and its pretty easy to do, the only down side is if you fall you die..i have done it in a private match but never in a regular match

brainburns
03-18-2009, 10:24 AM
Haven't seen it. He's just up in the air, not on top of anything?

Psalm
03-18-2009, 10:32 AM
I have seen this glitch at Asylum....but, nowhere else....wow

Cerbera
03-18-2009, 10:36 AM
Haven't seen it. He's just up in the air, not on top of anything?

yeah, just up in the air, not stood on anything :lol:

brainburns
03-18-2009, 10:45 AM
What's the point in that, to get shot?

Psalm
03-18-2009, 11:02 AM
Sounds like it....I think they can shoot you from above....weird huh?

Borlaxx
03-18-2009, 11:22 AM
Sounds like it....I think they can shoot you from above....weird huh?

These guys seem like easy targets a long as you don't have tunnel vision. There is no cover in the air. I sometimes see people on top of a bookshelve on Asylum, so at least now I know how they are getting up there before I bring them back down to earth.

CIGARELLO
03-18-2009, 11:53 AM
Man...that match last night at Makin with that Glitcher was driving me crazy...I think most of us where all standing around the far side boathouse just waiting for him to pop his head out of the second floor so we could pop him. I finally got pissed and pulled out the sniper setup and sat back by the tower and waited for him to pop out...
I got him once after he nailed me like three times.

Psalm
03-18-2009, 12:21 PM
I got him once after he nailed me like three times.
He was driving me crazy....glad to know someone else laid into him too

jiggle
03-18-2009, 01:09 PM
i think a glitcher crash course would be great to have. i have seen a lot of them lately and the ones on cliffside seem to annoy me the most. its not the behind the wall ones either, its the little sob's that get on top of the two cliffs, i know where they do it for both of them but i dont know how. we have even gone into our own private matches to try to figure it out. seems a lot of them have to use sachels to bomb themselves to do stuff, but it sure would be nice to see how!

brainburns
03-18-2009, 01:22 PM
I just figured out how to get under the map on Cliffside. It's a brutal glitch and you can fire your weapon. There is nowhere you can't get. I don't plan on doing it myself unless I can kill the glitcher and keep him from going back. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z7Up7AO9ig

DB4
03-18-2009, 04:57 PM
Wouldn't it be great just to have a match where all 8 players were under them map on makin. It would be knife fest.

DB4
03-18-2009, 05:15 PM
Cicatriz, have you ever seen anybody get in that room in the burning building on upheaval before??? I had never seen it. I was wondering how they got in it until I seen one of them jump through that window. It was funny because at first I was like..."those cheating f---in bastards!!!" Then I finally figured out where their firing was coming from. They were actually easy kills sitting in there. They may have well been holding big flashing signs telling me come by and throw a satchel charge in the room. I can't believe we lost at the last second though....and who was it that got killed??? me. DAMMIT!! It was a decent match overall though.

Borlaxx
03-18-2009, 05:52 PM
03/18/09 Afternoon (At least here it is afternoon ;) )

Awsome matches this afternoon! Cerbera, Adam and Crzybiach, that first match on Upheaval was intense! They buried in deep in the butcher house and we were fighting from the small two story building right across from it. It seemed no matter what we did we couldn't get them out of there. Then at the same time you all made a push at their flanks I noticed for the first time the two trash cans right on the other side of that wall next to the blown out hole in the corner of the butchers house. I jumped up on the cans and took three of those bastards out! It was hilarious watching the second and third victims flank back and forth like crazy while looking around trying to figure out where the hell the fire was coming from :lol: . After we got them out of their, the match switched to our favor and we won the day!

Sniper-1, you joined in after Crzybiach left and from then on out we owned. There were a couple low level players on their team, but I have to hand it to them for sticking it out the whole time until the host ended the matchup. Well, all of them except for that rival nade loser. Sniper-1, when you came in it was the rest of ours second match in a row on upheaval, but it wasn't anywhere near as close because you owned that match! Two set of dogs!!! I was really tearing it up on Hanger. 30/3 in a personal best for me on that map. I was actually at 30/1 with a minute left to go, and I thought about hiding to preserve that score, but I am not one to hide. Then, two deaths in 30 seconds :roll: LOL! Oh well.

The wife informes me that she has a lot of homework tonight, so it looks like I might get more game time tonight!

Trez
03-18-2009, 06:41 PM
WOW! Scooby our first matches ever together REALLY SUCKED! We join an Asylum game mid-match with a bunch of n00bs. You had the top score 3 min. in. Then an Upheaval match that the host quits out of 2 min. in! At least we were on the winning side.

Scooby, DB4, sorry for my performance on Cliffside. I had tunnel vision trying to get the guy behind the bunker. We owned Courtyard. Notice how the glitcher goes 10:20 when he can't glitch? In Upheaval they were at it again, sigh! I should have started fighting sooner and we would have won. Instead we lose by 10. I tried to dog chain on Castle, but died on the 6th kill of my first wave of dogs.

Those guys were pansies, $$$SEAN$$$ and Pokemon. They're going on the "hit list" for sure.

I played very unlike I usually do when I played them. I was all run and gun and out for blood with my CHEAP!!! class: MP40, betties, juggernaut, and steady aim. I kept hearing, "he's a machine" and "he's unstoppable" :twisted: Playing like that, throwing all caution to the wind, is extremely fun and intense. I need to do that more often!

Sorry I denied your invites Borlax. I was really looking forward to playing together, but I had to teach those guys a lesson. Let's play tomorrow, cool?

Borlaxx
03-18-2009, 06:53 PM
Cicatriz]Sorry I denied your invites Borlax. I was really looking forward to playing together, but I had to teach those guys a lesson. Let's play tomorrow, cool?

LOL! I just posted something on the invite protocal thread bitching about how we cannot connect together because I thought the game was f'n up. Guess this one was user error on my part. Sorry for spamming you with invites :oops:

ScoobySnacks
03-18-2009, 09:30 PM
Cicatriz - it was pleasure going into battle with you. You saved my butt a few times in those games. It's great playing with other [MP]'s. I've learned a few things while tagging along with you guys in matches and everybody has each others back!

By the way, what is the protocol when you are in a match with 1 or 2 [MP] members and get invited by another midmatch? Am I supposed to accept and assume the others got invites too - and we all join together in at the new match?

Storm
03-18-2009, 10:20 PM
what a pleasure fighting with you guys and I wish I did not have to get up so early,, great games JIGGLES, BORLAX and DTHDEALER (hope I spelled it right).. BOrlax you can really play!!! it was all I could do to keep up with you :D ,, Sorry to Cigarello, I was glitching in that last match and then I got an invite while shooting and was a little relived.. good hunting to all, hope to see ya on thursday night,, I have Fri off so I can stay up a little later if my wife will let me :D

Borlaxx
03-18-2009, 11:27 PM
BOrlax you can really play!!! it was all I could do to keep up with you :D

Thanks man! You can really play too. You owned that first match on Cliffside, and it was me who was trying to keep up with you on that one.

Storm, Jiggles and DthDealr, our matches together were a lot of fun. Like I said before, Storm owned the first match, but we all did good. The second match with a new group of players was a killer. We got owned on that one. :evil: I WAS PISSED!!!! :evil: Jiggles, I am glad you didn't back us out, and I am glad everyone from the other team stayed for the next few matches. WE SHOWED THEM THE MEANING OF PAIN!! We destroyed them the next few matches, but we were not satisfied with a simple victory. The only word to describe the next few matches is obliteration! I could tell you all were pissed too, because we never lost another match! Emotions, it was good to play a couple matches with you after Storm left, but I am very tired and need to go to sleep.

Jiggles, you are evil! :twisted: Inviting Psalm in when there is already a team of 4 of us knowing he would be on the other team. Still, now I know the fear Psalm's enemies feel when they see him coming at them. Psalm, you are really good. I got Dogs that final match and did pretty good, but it wasn't from killing you! You got me more than I got you for sure.

Jiggles, was that player on the other team "Sonic 2" the sonicmario2 from the COD forums? If so, you need to get his code and post it here! He is the best shotgun player I have ever seen! He must of have juggernaut on, because I could not drop him! I would see him coming, catch him a few times but not enough to drop him, and as soon as he got in range he would drop me with the first shotgun blast!

CIGARELLO
03-18-2009, 11:35 PM
Sorry if I was lacking tonight. I bit the bullet and went ahead with prestige, so gonna be a couple days to get a formidable arsenal back.

jiggle
03-18-2009, 11:45 PM
Jiggles, you are evil! :twisted: Inviting Psalm in when there is already a team of 4 of us knowing he would be on the other team. Still, now I know the fear Psalm's enemies feel when they see him coming at them. Psalm, you are really good. I got Dogs that final match and did pretty good, but it wasn't from killing you! You got me more than I got you for sure.

Jiggles, was that player on the other team "Sonic 2" the sonicmario2 from the COD forums? If so, you need to get his code and post it here! He is the best shotgun player I have ever seen! He must of have juggernaut on, because I could not drop him! I would see him coming, catch him a few times but not enough to drop him, and as soon as he got in range he would drop me with the first shotgun blast!ok now, first i DID NOT invite psalm into that match! i would never ask someone to kick my ass which, he did and yes how does it feel to know you beat down a woman psalm cause that was me in that match, but i did back out after that one and put you on my side for the next few games! oh and i am not sure if that was the sonic i know or not, its not the name i have on my fc list but i wonder if hes one of those people whos got two names, cause we were asking each other the same thing! played with about the same amount of ass kicking if it is him! ok my turn again be back for more chatting in about ten minutes!

jiggle
03-19-2009, 12:29 AM
first and formost, i must apologize to psalm, we prestiged right at the end thats why we backed out for a minute then went back in, so sorry i sucked that last one, even though we still won! i think that stupid kid on our team was playing with them though did you see he only had 3 kills and 2 deaths? it was like they were avoiding him and just playing to kill us?? borlax, otter, dthdealer and psalm great games tonight though! i think we played with someone else too but its 130am and i am pooped. sure glad i have someone coming in the morning to do my monthly pee and blood test at 9am! and no worries i am not a druggie or nothing its for a trial med i am on for my ms!

Psalm
03-19-2009, 12:37 AM
LOL....Borlax...she didn't invite me
I just happened to pop up against you guys....I had gotten a invite earlier but, was in the middle of giving an ass kickin' to "A Black guy" in HC FFA.
I freaked out when I saw I was playing you guys...I laughed so hard my Wife came in and asked me what was wrong...lol
Borlax you gave me a tough time cause you play a lot like me...Runnin' n gunnin'...
Storm, you owned me on that match...I couldn't hit you for anything. And Jiggles...I didn't whoop ya'... you got me a few times with those damn betties I always see you laying down....LOL
It definetly is intimadating going up against a 4 man clan....phew you all rocked it...
Also, some great games tonight after that match!!!
Jiggles and Cigarello congrats on the prestige's....I just got level 63 so I am closing in on prestige 3
later all!!!

Psalm
03-19-2009, 12:38 AM
first and formost, i must apologize to psalm, we prestiged right at the end thats why we backed out for a minute then went back in, so sorry i sucked that last one, even though we still won! i think that stupid kid on our team was playing with them though did you see he only had 3 kills and 2 deaths? it was like they were avoiding him and just playing to kill us?? borlax, otter, dthdealer and psalm great games tonight though! i think we played with someone else too but its 130am and i am pooped. sure glad i have someone coming in the morning to do my monthly pee and blood test at 9am! and no worries i am not a druggie or nothing its for a trial med i am on for my ms!
No worries Jiggle...we busted them up regardless...LOL

jiggle
03-19-2009, 12:47 AM
ya us two against them 4, we did damn good, especially me and my handy dandy thompson and three smoke gernades! my husband now reminds me it was storm, emotions and cobra we were also playing with tonight! glad he's still up-ity at this time of morning! good times! :mrgreen: :ugeek:

death dealer
03-19-2009, 03:35 AM
Yeah great games all. I really need to get my groove back though I didnt play for like a week and now I cant seem to get a feel for any of the weapons or I just need to get back the feel for lag shooting or something. That one match in the dome I swear I was running right behind someone shooting them right in the back and nothing they turned around a bam I was down. Oh well we still owned those last matches those guys were probably like what the hell did we do to deserve this kind of beat down. Well it was still a good night thanx for the late games Death b4. Look forward for some more owning tonight.

DB4
03-19-2009, 03:46 AM
Always nice to get a couple of games in when the wife and the baby are sleeping. DthDlr, it was nice teaming up with you tonight. Dome was fun, actually I thought Asylum was a blast despite the loss, there was a lot of action where both teams were all together in one spot leaving everything out on the battlefield. We also had a nice round on Makin, not my favorite map but it's all good. Well, its about time for me to wake the little one up, change some poo poo diapers, feed her, and pray that she goes back to sleep soon!

c0bra
03-19-2009, 06:26 AM
ya us two against them 4, we did damn good, especially me and my handy dandy thompson and three smoke gernades! my husband now reminds me it was storm, emotions and cobra we were also playing with tonight! glad he's still up-ity at this time of morning! good times! :mrgreen: :ugeek:

It was a great evening! we did not lost a single game and we owned most of the time! :lol: Thansk guys!

Borlaxx
03-19-2009, 07:45 AM
My wife has to work late tonight, so I will probably be on from about 8:45 to 11:30 eastern. Anyone else going to be on during that time? This is my attempt at organizing some sort of team structure for tonight. I had so much fun last night being in a full team that didn't break up for over an hour and a half! I love it when one of us hosts so the other team can't just end the match when we are owning them!

I have noticed a lot of the same people fighting against us recently, and I have noticed more and more people dropping off the list as soon as they see us. Last night I saw a very high ranking member of the WTF clan drop out as soon as he saw he was going to be up against us. I don't know what prestige he was, but I had never seen that medal before. I think we are starting to build a pretty good rep!

toemas
03-19-2009, 08:39 AM
I should be on in that time window. Probably closer to 10 tonight as the wife has some shows she likes to watch on

Trez
03-19-2009, 08:53 AM
I should catch the end of your session Borlax. Hopefully I can get on around 10 then play 'til midnight, 11-1 a.m. your time. You'll be nice and warmed up, and I'll suck :D

Borlaxx
03-19-2009, 09:00 AM
Cicatriz]You'll be nice and warmed up, and I'll suck :D

Or I will be nice and tired and shooting at the enemies' feet :?

Psalm
03-19-2009, 09:56 AM
I'll try to pop on and play "bullet sponge" for a while.... :D

Trez
03-19-2009, 10:00 AM
Borlax, maybe Psalm, toemas, you and I can fill out that team of four you're talking about 8-)

Borlaxx
03-19-2009, 10:13 AM
Cicatriz]Borlax, maybe Psalm, toemas, you and I can fill out that team of four you're talking about 8-)

Sounds good, but since I will be on for a while I may drop out at some point and try to team up with other people. I love being in a steady group for several matches, but I feel bad if there are other MPs that cannot get anyone to team up with them because the rest of us are already in groups we don't want to leave. Cigarello, that is why I didn't accept your invite last night, but if I see you on tonight you will be at the top of the invite list.

Okay, so it looks like at least four of us are going to be on. Anyone else? If we can set up teams ahead of time then maybe we can avoid the invite chaos. That is, of course, assuming the predetermined teams can actually connect with each other :roll:

Question
What does everyone think about creating a new thread, possibly a sticky, called something like "Organizing Teams" where we can make posts like this to try to set up teams before we all go online later?

brainburns
03-19-2009, 10:23 AM
I'm going to try to be on about 9:00 CST tonight. Sounds like I missed a good one last night. We had company for dinner and I kept looking at the clock thinking about shooting people. Man I'm pathetic.

Borlaxx
03-19-2009, 10:29 AM
I'm going to try to be on about 9:00 CST tonight. Sounds like I missed a good one last night. We had company for dinner and I kept looking at the clock thinking about shooting people. Man I'm pathetic.

LOL! I am pathetic, too. On Saturday night my wife had some friends over. All we did was sit and watch TV. BORING! I remember looking over at my wife at one point, saw she was very tired, and remember thinking to myself, "if these bastards would just leave she will go to sleep and I can start killing people." Of course, they didn't leave for another hour!

Psalm
03-19-2009, 10:46 AM
Ahhh...I guess I'm not the only one who is ready for everybody to leave or go to bed so Dad can get some "Killin'" time in!!! :D
Borlax, I think it is a good idea to have a thread for teams if people are interested....so long as there is no commitment to certain days and games...As parents and husbands (and wives) we always have to be flexable.

toemas
03-19-2009, 11:56 AM
I am game for anything. If you see me on at all send an invite I dont really have a preference for match types so I will try to play them all.

jiggle
03-19-2009, 11:57 AM
we will be on tonight probably around 10 or 11 eastern standard.

Trez
03-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Hey Tom, hope you don't mind me bailing on that match. With only a limited time to play I didn't want to deal with that lag. Then we couldn't connect our party, sigh. I went in alone :( I went 16:1 in Hanger, sorry I denied your invites.

Excellent Castle match was after we got reunited. I was a bit scared at first concidering our low level mates, but we mopped up. Especially at the end. 15 kill streak at the end, aw yeah! Sorry I had to disconnect right before our second match, family calls. GGs

Tom
03-19-2009, 01:39 PM
No problem. It was good to finally play with you again!

StrawHousePig
03-19-2009, 02:25 PM

LOL! I am pathetic, too. On Saturday night my wife had some friends over. All we did was sit and watch TV. BORING! I remember looking over at my wife at one point, saw she was very tired, and remember thinking to myself, "if these bastards would just leave she will go to sleep and I can start killing people." Of course, they didn't leave for another hour!
Here's your script.

R.Borlax: Uh-oh. I'm sorry ladies, but the burritos and beer I ate for lunch are starting to kick in. I'm sure you won't mind if I excuse myself. Or would any of you like to pull my finger?

Psalm
03-19-2009, 02:58 PM
Here's your script.

R.Borlax: Uh-oh. I'm sorry ladies, but the burritos and beer I ate for lunch are starting to kick in. I'm sure you won't mind if I excuse myself. Or would any of you like to pull my finger?
I need to try this!!!! Lol

Borlaxx
03-19-2009, 03:17 PM
Here's your script.

I need to try this!!!! Lol

LOL! Except I was thinking too much about WAW, so it would have come out as "would any of you ladies like the pull the pin on the grenade I have been cooking for the last 20 minutes?" :shock:

Psalm
03-19-2009, 04:10 PM
I'm sure if the Wife had some friends over and I just started talkin' about how I feel like capping Nazi's or Jap's....The crowd would thin on it's own...The Wife would would be pissed go to bed....and voila'....Me time and COD all to myself...

I may not get any booty for a few weeks...but, what the hell :o

Borlaxx
03-19-2009, 04:15 PM
I'm sure if the Wife had some friends over and I just started talkin' about how I feel like capping Nazi's or Jap's....The crowd would thin on it's own...

LOL! Soon after I first starting playing WAW, and before I joined up with the MP clan, my father took me and my wife out to dinner at a five start restaurant to celebrate my graduating from college. My wife was mortified when my dad asked me what I was doing later and I said "going home to kill some Nazis." LOL! A few people turned and looked at us, but since I hate snooty, stuck-up, snobs, I said very loud "If anyone is this room has a problem with killing Nazis then they are the ones who need to be embarassed." She went from mortified to laughing her ass off :lol:

death dealer
03-19-2009, 04:29 PM
Hey thanx for the afternoon games guys. I know they need to fix the damn invite system sorry for not hooking up with you but after I accepted some invites I would get the stupid ass party no longer active or whatever the hell it says. Look forward to somemore games later got to go run some errands before I get the evil eye for "wasting my time on that stupid game" Later all.

Psalm
03-19-2009, 04:46 PM
Hey thanx for the afternoon games guys. I know they need to fix the damn invite system sorry for not hooking up with you but after I accepted some invites I would get the stupid ass party no longer active or whatever the hell it says. Look forward to somemore games later got to go run some errands before I get the evil eye for "wasting my time on that stupid game" Later all.
Hey...by the way I love your Anchorman quote.... :lol:

death dealer
03-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Talledega Nights but I love both of those movies actually I enjoy most of his work.

Storm
03-19-2009, 05:29 PM
BOrlax you can really play!!! it was all I could do to keep up with you :D

Thanks man! You can really play too. You owned that first match on Cliffside, and it was me who was trying to keep up with you on that one.

Storm, Jiggles and DthDealr, our matches together were a lot of fun. Like I said before, Storm owned the first match, but we all did good. The second match with a new group of players was a killer. We got owned on that one. :evil: I WAS PISSED!!!! :evil: Jiggles, I am glad you didn't back us out, and I am glad everyone from the other team stayed for the next few matches. WE SHOWED THEM THE MEANING OF PAIN!! We destroyed them the next few matches, but we were not satisfied with a simple victory. The only word to describe the next few matches is obliteration! I could tell you all were pissed too, because we never lost another match! Emotions, it was good to play a couple matches with you after Storm left, but I am very tired and need to go to sleep.

Jiggles, was that player on the other team "Sonic 2" the sonicmario2 from the COD forums? If so, you need to get his code and post it here! He is the best shotgun player I have ever seen! He must of have juggernaut on, because I could not drop him! I would see him coming, catch him a few times but not enough to drop him, and as soon as he got in range he would drop me with the first shotgun blast!

I was really to tired to go into detail, and damn,, there have been a ton of replys since then,, JIGGLES iwant to thank you for the cliffside, it seemed I was supercharged I killed like 5 guys before reloading, and when I would call for A.S. I would instantly get dogs,, funny thing was I would wait for a few more kills then release them, one time I was just about to get dogs and someone started to shot at me and as I turned around you (jiggles) killed them for me ,COOL, thanks. as for that on the next match, I thought we all did good, and if we had just a few more minutes we started to come back I think. AND how funny,, I got to laughing so hard when we started to go in to that one match and everyone backed out and the computer had to reset to "balance teams" :lol:
I was so into castle trying to keep up with borlax in kills I didn't even notice psalm ( no offense ) but there was two guys making it tough with those darn betty's :evil: anyhow,, will be on later hope to get a game with,,, I will look for that new thread borlax was talking about, good idea

ScoobySnacks
03-19-2009, 07:21 PM
Had fun playing with you guys this afternoon. Sorry for leaving the games. I kept having "connection interrupted" problems. Then my controller went wacky and kept making me turn left. Got a new one now and ready to go - see you later.

Borlaxx
03-19-2009, 07:48 PM
Had fun playing with you guys this afternoon. Sorry for leaving the games. I kept having "connection interrupted" problems. Then my controller went wacky and kept making me turn left. Got a new one now and ready to go - see you later.

I haven't had this issue, but there has been a couple times when the match starts that it keeps scrolling down my list of classes. If I press up on the controller it will go up one, but then start scrolling down again. I basically have to time it right and hope I pick the right class. Weird.

Trez
03-19-2009, 07:53 PM

I haven't had this issue, but there has been a couple times when the match starts that it keeps scrolling down my list of classes. If I press up on the controller it will go up one, but then start scrolling down again. I basically have to time it right and hope I pick the right class. Weird.

That happens when you're pressing up or down while entering the loading screen.

brainburns
03-19-2009, 09:01 PM

If you unplug your nunchuck and plug it right back it that will fix it.

death dealer
03-19-2009, 09:02 PM
Hey I dont know if you guys know but I am getting double xp right now not sure I didnt check COD forum if its just tonight or what.

Storm
03-19-2009, 10:29 PM
Hey I dont know if you guys know but I am getting double xp right now not sure I didnt check COD forum if its just tonight or what.

yeah I noticed that too, at first I just thought I got two guys at once but what the hell, I'll take them :D Borlax, BoBo, and dethklok.. Great one, we really rocked in and mainly borlax in Dome :lol: everytime I was going to realease my dogs, you beat me to it .. :) not sure if you guys had a problem in the second one " hanger " I kept getting that connection message but not bad enough to kick me out :evil:

then that last game in dome with bobo and cigarello, my connection went again and then came back, I thought we were going to lose, but we rock and pulled it out in the last 30 sec :D

sorry Jiggles, I had just started up a team and saw you come on and tried to get ya to join before my match started but some guy named ...... sam I think ( I suck with names ) he was good, got a better score than me,, then my connnection really screwed up so I just made my mind to leave for the night.. good hunting to you all.

toemas
03-19-2009, 10:42 PM
I keep getting session ended Dethlok i will keep trying though

StrawHousePig
03-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Thanks for sticking around for the FFA matches. It's something different at least.

I gotta take a break for a while. Then I need to add some of the new codes.

DB4
03-19-2009, 11:32 PM
Thanks for sticking around for the FFA matches. It's something different at least.

I gotta take a break for a while. Then I need to add some of the new codes.

FFA MATCHES!!!! I was just thinking about that today....

I wonder if it would be possible to get 6 or 7 MPs on an FFA and 'team up' against the remaining person(s). :twisted:
I bet he/she would be like "what the....!?" It would be like playing hardcore except you wouldn't get penalized for a TK.

I think a private match FFA would be great too.

Double health, fast health regeneration ...make people work to get a kill!

jiggle
03-19-2009, 11:41 PM
is it national mp day and no one told us?? :P there are so many mps on tonight i am not even gonna try to name everyone we played with. thanks to everyone for playing with us cause we sucked fucking ass til we just got the mp40 back. whats up with double xp? i didnt know we were getting it today but at least i think everyone got a hit at it today, since we had over 20 mps on at one time!!! ok well my turn, gots to go :mrgreen:

Borlaxx
03-19-2009, 11:49 PM

yeah I noticed that too, at first I just thought I got two guys at once but what the hell, I'll take them :D Borlax, BoBo, and dethklok.. Great one, we really rocked in and mainly borlax in Dome :lol: everytime I was going to realease my dogs, you beat me to it .. :) not sure if you guys had a problem in the second one " hanger " I kept getting that connection message but not bad enough to kick me out :evil:

then that last game in dome with bobo and cigarello, my connection went again and then came back, I thought we were going to lose, but we rock and pulled it out in the last 30 sec :D

sorry Jiggles, I had just started up a team and saw you come on and tried to get ya to join before my match started but some guy named ...... sam I think ( I suck with names ) he was good, got a better score than me,, then my connnection really screwed up so I just made my mind to leave for the night.. good hunting to you all.

Those were some great matches! You really owned on the first match!

I was going to go to sleep but the lure of +40 got me back! Did alright the rest of the night, but I can tell my reaction time gets a lot worse when I am tired. Sorry to everyone I didn't get to play with. I tried to accept all of you invites at least once and tried to send one back. When I finally got into a stable group I didn't want to leave.

Otter, you owned that match on Castle with Dethklock and Toemas! I did alright, but you kicked ass! I wish we could of played together some more.

Cicatriz, Dethlok and Anh-Fab, I am convinced those WOG players during that Hanger match must of been making us lag. I could not kill them, even with a full clip to their back at close range while they were standing still! I read on the COD boards that there apparently is some switch you can get that makes other people lag behind you, and I am convinced those bastards had one!

Ralph, Scooby and Bobo, I am glad I got to play some matches with each of you tonight. We haven't played together often. The match we had all together was really close, but we won the day!

Cicatriz, Bob and Dethlok, that last match I had on Castle with you all was just after I prestiged for the third time (HELL YEA 8-) ). I thought for sure I was going to bring the team down the next match, and at first I was sucking it up (my handy Thompson is not as good without a round drum and stopping power!), but by the end I kicked it into gear and got the dogs! I went from level 1 to 6 in one match! LOL! We all did real well that match.

Okay, enough typing. Can you tell I am now keeping pen and paper by me (I am such a nerd :geek: ) Time to go to sleep and deal with the sleep depravation tomorrow.

DB4
03-19-2009, 11:51 PM
National MP day? you know why it is? Its double xp today that's why. dammit...I haven't been able to get on the wii yet... aaarrrrggghh!!!

Borlaxx
03-19-2009, 11:53 PM
is it national mp day and no one told us?? :P there are so many mps on tonight i am not even gonna try to name everyone we played with. thanks to everyone for playing with us cause we sucked fucking ass til we just got the mp40 back. whats up with double xp? i didnt know we were getting it today but at least i think everyone got a hit at it today, since we had over 20 mps on at one time!!! ok well my turn, gots to go :mrgreen:

I think we might be getting a whole week. I thought on the COD boards it said it is double XP week to celebrate the new maps we don't get :x . It was the perfect time for me to prestige again, and apparently you did the same. Gonna try to get in as much time as I can this week if I am right. Someone check this out. I need to go beddy by.

Borlaxx
03-19-2009, 11:56 PM
Okay, I had to go check it out. This is from the annoucement for the new maps

This also marks the beginning of a Double-XP Week! Double-XP MP will run from today (March 19th) through Wednesday, March 25th at 10:00AM PST

A WHOLE DAMN WEEK!!!!!!!!!! Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jiggle
03-20-2009, 12:01 AM
sweeeeet!!!! guess we might be prestiging again soon then, haha even though we are only like a level 16 now... we play so much we should get it within a week! :mrgreen:

Trez
03-20-2009, 12:07 AM
Somebody invite me to your party, LOL!

I just went into a Castle match, alone, and went 6:0 when the host stopped the match. He was on the other side. Guess he didn't want to get bit :evil:

Borlax, and fab, nice Courtyard match! Well, the half we played anyway. They quit shortly after you released the hounds! I couldn't get past three or four kills, 3 recon in all. 12:4 not bad. Fun stuff!
Ha we got people quitting on us before the match even starts :P

Sorry, I ain't gonna play in a match like that Hanger match. Dog chaining, run and gun juggernauts, not going to do it, especially with lag :D

Man Ps, jiggles, and Venom, I was doing great on Hanger, 8:1. Then I launch arty and get a big goose egg :( I was searching for my dog gettin' kill when I died. I sucked after that, but "a draw is more favorable than a defeat"!

Borlax, Deth and who else? Sorry. Nice betty threefer on Castle! Easy way to get to artiliery. Those guys were a pushover even with the tremendious lag. 11:3 for me. I ran over the same guy's betty, same spot, twice! Then I lagged out got stuck on a wall and died by MP40 fire. Borlax I saw you prestige then called it a night, eh?

I couldn't connect with anyone after our Castle match. So I decided to play a lonely Hardcore match. And I mean lonely, my team timed out about two minutes in, and it was 4 vs 1! I timed out a few minutes later and called it a night.

Good games all!

brainburns
03-20-2009, 12:11 AM
Yeah, Borlax, I thought it was just me but I could't kill those WOG guys at all!! I was point blank behind one of them and emptied a whole clip into the guy's back and he turned around and smoked me. I was relieved when Cicatriz invited me out of there!

I was going to give you a shout out for prestiging Borlax! Good timing with the double XP week! I think we all did fine on that castle match. I felt kind of bad, I think those guys were lagging pretty bad, I got artillery by going kamikaze with my BAR like it was a smg. I was cracking up.

Cigarello, and I don't remember who, sorry, that cliffside match was awesome! Freaking bazooka fest from the word go! As soon as it counted down, we all fired bazookas and so did the other team at our spawn point. That was hilarious. I'm sorry I left in the Hangar match, I accidentally accepted an invite from Cicatriz. I really wanted to see that beat down through to the end.

That was a satchel 3fer on castle. It ruled to see 120XP pop up on the screen!

It was great playing with everybody tonight! We definitely kick some serious tail as a clan, I played all night and think I only lost maybe 2 matches. Good job guys!

Psalm
03-20-2009, 12:42 AM
WOoT Double XP week....
sorry I wasn't my usually self in the games tonight
I am all hopped up on darvocet and flexeril...
having some back pain.
Great games tonight....would have loved to won that Hanger match...but, a draw is a draw
Sorry for killin' ya in with arty in the last Veteran Hanger game I played Jiggles....I tried to drop it on the far side of that building but, it is so random sometimes....
well, with double XP it's a great time to prestige...
congrats on the prestige Deathklok!!!!...I think, or was it Death dealer?
later yo

Psalm
03-20-2009, 12:43 AM
sweeeeet!!!! guess we might be prestiging again soon then, haha even though we are only like a level 16 now... we play so much we should get it within a week! :mrgreen:
try for this weekend...just do a marathon of 48 hrs.... :shock:

toemas
03-20-2009, 12:45 AM
Got my first maps in with the everyone on my list thanks for a great night!!

death dealer
03-20-2009, 01:01 AM
Thanx for the matches all though I had some really shitty ones. I guess you will have them sometimes. Sorry for anyone that got dissed on invites but tonight is definetly proof we need some kind of protocol I was in matches with one group of us and getting invites from another group. I cant believe they cant come up with some way of letting us know were are friends are playing or if they are common friends letting us know that they are playing together oh well I guess thats why I am not a game developer. Cya all tommorow.

DB4
03-20-2009, 03:30 AM
I didn't get to get in a match w/ anyone tonight. I sure could have used some MP-mojo. I did prestige again though :-)

Maybe one of these days I'll stick around level 65 long enough to master the flame-thrower. Doubt it though.

Storm
03-20-2009, 07:14 AM
Sweet about the double xp points,, and to think I was going to stay at level 65 for awhile,,,, I am going to go on to the next level today and temp to build up again before I play with you guys so I don't make a fool of myself :oops: and borlax, I just started keeping a pen and paper with me too.. does that make me a nerd too?? :lol: good hunting and hope to see you tonight.. if I am sucking it's cuz I leveled up!

Trez
03-20-2009, 08:23 AM
Cicatriz, Dethlok and Anh-Fab, I am convinced those WOG players during that Hanger match must of been making us lag. I could not kill them, even with a full clip to their back at close range while they were standing still! I read on the COD boards that there apparently is some switch you can get that makes other people lag behind you, and I am convinced those bastards had one!

I'm not a network wizzard by any means, but I bet they somehow put a buffer on their upload speed while leaving their download speed uneffected. That way their information coming in, our position, is coming in faster than the information going out, their position. Make any sense? Maybe Otter can shed some light on the subject.

Yeah, Borlax, I thought it was just me but I could't kill those WOG guys at all!! I was point blank behind one of them and emptied a whole clip into the guy's back and he turned around and smoked me. I was relieved when Cicatriz invited me out of there!

Ya, those guys need to go on the Hit List for sure.

sorry I wasn't my usually self in the games tonight
I am all hopped up on darvocet and flexeril...

I was wondering about that :lol:

would have loved to won that Hanger match...but, a draw is a draw
I'm sorry to say, but now that I think about it, that Hanger match was pretty pathetic. They weren't that good, and kept using the same tactics. Yet, we were going at them the same way. It took us two minutes to realize to flank them. At that point they had the drop on us already. By the time we did flank them they were already in our faces. I shouldn't have been so eager to get my 7th kill :x I got cocky, I guess. I went storming into the hanger with a Bar. Not the best weapon for run and gunning. Dogs would have changed that match in our favor no doubt. Oh, that and if my artillery actually killed someone :oops:

Okay, enough typing. Can you tell I am now keeping pen and paper by me (I am such a nerd :geek: ) Time to go to sleep and deal with the sleep depravation tomorrow.

and borlax, I just started keeping a pen and paper with me too.. does that make me a nerd too?? :lol:

I'm in the geek club too. I've been keeping my phone next to me. I type in the highlights of the match after each one. Sometimes I'm late to click into the next match because I don't want to forget what I'm trying to say. I even found myself changing tense, then realize I should write in the past, as to not sound weird :lol:

---------

I just thought of something. I think I'm going to start posting my k:d and w:l after each match too. That way I can easily see if I had a positive, or should I say how positive, of a night I had :P

Ralph
03-20-2009, 08:28 AM
It is fun playing with you all. But overall yesterday was a bad day. I seemed to have an RG magnet attached to me. I finally had to bail out of that courtyard match with Bobo and Borlax and call it a day.

CIGARELLO
03-20-2009, 08:34 AM
our numbers were sheer force last nite. Now if we only had the ability to use those numbers in game, total clan wars would be kicking off :twisted: Cict's didn't get to get in with you but I heard you knocking on the door. I probably won't get to be on much rest of the the week end, damn thing called work, but take out a couple glitchers for me.

03-20-2009, 09:37 AM
Thanks for setting up the private match last night jiggle. Damn Bobo and 2nd chance. :lol: What did you have the time limit at? 2 minutes? That match went quick! :cry:

StrawHousePig
03-20-2009, 09:44 AM
Cicatriz][quote="R.Borlax":1md66nvy]Cicatriz, Dethlok and Anh-Fab, I am convinced those WOG players during that Hanger match must of been making us lag. I could not kill them, even with a full clip to their back at close range while they were standing still! I read on the COD boards that there apparently is some switch you can get that makes other people lag behind you, and I am convinced those bastards had one!

I'm not a network wizzard by any means, but I bet they somehow put a buffer on their upload speed while leaving their download speed uneffected. That way their information coming in, our position, is coming in faster than the information going out, their position. Make any sense? Maybe Otter can shed some light on the subject.[/quote:1md66nvy]
Hardly. But that sounds like a good guess. It's like when there's real bad lag you'll see everyone but the host in the red, which I assume means his upload is ass.

I use the 2 button in game quite a bit just to see who I need to lead a little more than others. ;)

Storm
03-20-2009, 11:07 AM
Friday morning,, Tom,, WTF was going on, we just could not team up, everytime you sent an invite, I would accept and go straight the " trying to join potentioal match's " then get kicked off to the main network screen ,, and I mean EVERYTIME.. I tried inviting you and it seemed when I got in you were not there? finnaly wee got into a match but were not "teamed up" I think we got in and on the same team just by luck but damn, the connection was crap and the end score was like 240 to 310 or somthing like that..

I have prestiged up so when I get on later I will not be worht a crap so bear with me you guys ..... (damn can't type ) got some house work outside to do, see ya all later

03-20-2009, 08:34 PM
Jiggle, PS & Scooby, those damn bastards got under the map on Cliffside. I didn't get any of their names unfortunately. The first matches on Asylum I tried to withhold on the RG's but once I get hit by one I'll whip them out and they are fair game :D Was nice to finally win a match on Castle, we were on our way to 0-4!

jiggle
03-20-2009, 08:47 PM
Jiggle, PS & Scooby, those damn bastards got under the map on Cliffside. I didn't get any of their names unfortunately. The first matches on Asylum I tried to withhold on the RG's but once I get hit by one I'll whip them out and they are fair game :D Was nice to finally win a match on Castle, we were on our way to 0-4!ya we put that little fucker bears on the hit list. it took us a bit to realize they were doing it cause i dont think the one guy was, so we were just running around. then we respawned and seen that little bastard come up and hit someone, we said fuck this and left and reinvited you all to a different game!! homey dont play that shit! :geek: :mrgreen:

03-20-2009, 09:00 PM
And did you see how they protect each other while the one guy tries to get in? I tried my damnest to stop them but wasn't very successful. I just kept going back, back, back, back, back..OH I hate that glitch. :evil:

jiggle
03-20-2009, 09:51 PM
well ya know we missed that they were doing it for a couple minutes, then we seen the one guy pop out and shoot we just said fuck it, we are not going to play with stupid dumb fucks like that. we seen no one else was getting any kills at all the whole match but were too dumb to realize what they were doing because we were chasing the red dots around because we sure as hell didnt see them anywheres~!@!! :evil:

DB4
03-20-2009, 10:00 PM
Ps and Toemas we had a couple of AWESOME matches together! Makin was a nice little warm-up for us because we destroyed the competition on asylum and upheaval! :twisted: Ps, you had a 20 kill 13 assist match on Asylum, and they couldn't kill you on upheaval! You got your hands absolutely FILTHY!!! you were all up in the other teams ass with no apologies! LOL! Toemas, this was the first time we played together, I look forward to us getting into some more shit later on!

Jiggles! I think you jacked my teammates LOL! Looks like I shouldn't have snubbed your invite...I was gonna invite you to our party but I think you already got Ps, and Toemas into yours... Next thing you know I seen Cobra online and after I tried to reach you with a couple of feux invites I think I was just out of luck! Ooh, well, that's just they way the cookie crumbles. Hmm, about that invite protocol....!!!! lol!

jiggle
03-20-2009, 10:05 PM
he says hes playing with theo whos our friend, toemas and ps. he says sorry if he stole anyone, and he tried to invite you first..you were the top mp on our list... then hit up the others when you didnt join! well he should be on for a while so he'll look for you again in a few matches.

DB4
03-20-2009, 10:19 PM
he says hes playing with theo whos our friend, toemas and ps. he says sorry if he stole anyone, and he tried to invite you first..you were the top mp on our list... then hit up the others when you didnt join! well he should be on for a while so he'll look for you again in a few matches.

It's all good...no worries.

I'll be back on later after my wife takes off, she's doing a "girls night out." If you see me again, INVITE ME!! If I don't pop up on your list it's because I was mashing a button and somehow accidentally denied it.

jiggle
03-20-2009, 10:32 PM
i'll let him know, if we are really kicking butt with a group it might be a bit before we'll break it up for new people,but if we see you on we'll try to hurry it up!

DB4
03-20-2009, 10:37 PM
i'll let him know, if we are really kicking butt with a group it might be a bit before we'll break it up for new people,but if we see you on we'll try to hurry it up!

hmm, sounds familiar....I'll just invite your group members!!!! I'M KIDDING!!!

DB4
03-21-2009, 02:19 AM
So far as of right now... ONE match with Toemas...I did horrible 5 - 22 KDR on courtyard. :cry: Got in a match on hangar w/ in re, and psalm...slight connection problem, thought i did okay then it said I only had 10 kills, WTF?

TOEMAS! I am having trouble connecting, whenever you send invites it says 'server full' THEN I finally got hooked up and it kicked me out, it said 'Not Hosting'. Again, WTF? arrrgggh, frustrating! I'm not quitting just yet! :twisted:

Psalm
03-21-2009, 02:21 AM
Ps and Toemas we had a couple of AWESOME matches together! Makin was a nice little warm-up for us because we destroyed the competition on asylum and upheaval! :twisted: Ps, you had a 20 kill 13 assist match on Asylum, and they couldn't kill you on upheaval! You got your hands absolutely FILTHY!!! you were all up in the other teams ass with no apologies! LOL! Toemas, this was the first time we played together, I look forward to us getting into some more shit later on!

Jiggles! I think you jacked my teammates LOL! Looks like I shouldn't have snubbed your invite...I was gonna invite you to our party but I think you already got Ps, and Toemas into yours... Next thing you know I seen Cobra online and after I tried to reach you with a couple of feux invites I think I was just out of luck! Ooh, well, that's just they way the cookie crumbles. Hmm, about that invite protocol....!!!! lol!
We were smokin' fools in upheavel and asylum...great games

StrawHousePig
03-21-2009, 02:34 AM
Me and U Know Who (emotions) just had a roller coaster few matches. Won one, lost one, the next one I couldn't do a damn thing except walk straight into betties or campers at every turn. Saved by the disconnect, as it were.

Psalm
03-21-2009, 03:29 AM
Me and U Know Who (emotions) just had a roller coaster few matches. Won one, lost one, the next one I couldn't do a damn thing except walk straight into betties or campers at every turn. Saved by the disconnect, as it were.
that happened to me just a few minutes ago....I hate that

Man, just had a marathon session...prestiged and made it to level 32 in one sitting...
maxed out the Gewhar to RN's.....It's a pretty nice weapon.....need to try the Garand next
I wonder if I could pull a full prestige weekend....man my ass will be sore if I try that... :D

Trez
03-21-2009, 07:48 AM
So my younger daughter woke up at 4:30. I went to lay down with her in hopes to get her back to sleep. I myself couldn't get back to sleep, I was thinking about sneaking down to play :P She finally started snoring her snore at quarter to 6. I slowly slid out of bed, quietly walked out her door, and down the stairs.

Sadly, I had only one decent match this morning :( It was the first one I played. I went 26:4 on Dome. Had dogs within the first couple minutes. I had a best streak of 10. Nice way to start the day. Yet, I bailed on that server, a little laggy for me.

The next matches were not good, there were either bad team mates, or bad lag.

I got an invite. Adam, thanks for inviting me out of the match I was in. I felt a dog chain coming my way :|
Then we couldn't hook up! Arg! I was spamming invites, hope you didn't mind.

I was just about to go in alone when my older daughter woke up.

All I got to say is I really enjoy playing with other MPs. My confidence is much greater when I have clan members there with me. It nice knowing my team mates relative skill level and tactics. It's unfortunate when MPs are not online, but I will still play. However, the experience is less than ideal when fighting alone.

I will be on again between 2 and 3 this afternoon, and around the same time tomorrow. Hope to see some of you.

Storm
03-21-2009, 08:05 AM
speaking of kicking butt,, you really tore it up and owned dome :lol: I was wondering what drugs you were on to supercharge like that,, I was bowing to you guys last night.. and then in hanger,, :lol: :lol: :lol: I almost wet my pants laughing,, can't rememebr his name and I wish we had play back but this guy and I went face to face straffing and went the entire length in front shooting and we both ran out the same time, like I was looking at a mirror, I finally moved forward and knifed him,, but I was laughing to hard and got killed from behind .. Toemas,, your pretty good to thanks for covering my back .

toemas
03-21-2009, 12:44 PM
No problem. I try to help when I can. I hate that session full thing too I get it alot. Wish my wife would stop playing Harry potter so I can get on and get some trigger time in!!

Trez
03-21-2009, 03:14 PM
Woot woot, Scooby. We finally got some decent matches in together! I started that Dome match with my newly aquired STG with Double Tap. It wasn't dropping the guys, so I got pissed :evil: I switched over to my MP40 class and started rocking their world! Soon after I lit up two guys with arty one of them, fat boy, quit! It's always funny to see someone leave, then join right back up! He may have done it twice :P After I released the dogs they pulled out the RGs and FTs, didn't help :lol: There was two flamethrowers and one rifle grenade user. Overall, good match, 25:13.

That Upheaval match wasn't as good, but still fun. I had almost as many assists as kills :P They just wouldn't drop! It's always funny to run and gun on Upheaval, but that's what that match was all about. I think we avenged each other's deaths a few times.

Good games!

Borlaxx
03-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Reading these stories while I am at the office pushing paperwork makes me want to cry :cry:

Trez
03-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Who was MP-MyBoomStick earlier? I was thinking Borlax, but he's in work all day. Plus it was Hardcore, so maybe Otter? Anyhow that was the match against BorderPatrol. I backed out of that match when everyone was red except for him. Plus, I felt the familiar studder step of a possible lag switch. A-hole! I already submitted his name to the hit list :evil:

Psalm
03-21-2009, 04:59 PM
Cicatriz]That Upheaval match wasn't as good, but still fun. I had almost as many assists as kills :P They just wouldn't drop! It's always funny to run and gun on Upheaval, but that's what that match was all about. I think we avenged each other's deaths a few times.

Good games!
I don't know why but, upheavel seems to turn into a run and gun quite often....you never know what you might get.
a shootoff or a R&G

ScoobySnacks
03-21-2009, 06:38 PM
Cicatriz, you totally owned that dome match. It was fun to partner up with you. I tried to keep up in Upheaval but you seem to circle the map twice before I even plant a betty. Thanks for saving me too. One time I felt a couple shots from behind me, I turned around just in time to see you bury the guy shooting me.

Trez
03-21-2009, 07:09 PM
[quote="[MP]Cicatriz":ihf584ay]It's always funny to run and gun on Upheaval, but that's what that match was all about.
I don't know why but, upheavel seems to turn into a run and gun quite often....you never know what you might get.
a shootoff or a R&G[/quote:ihf584ay]
I prefer the shootout style, but I guess I shouldn't be suprised. It was TDM. No matter the map TDM almost always turns to R&G :P

I tried to keep up in Upheaval but you seem to circle the map twice before I even plant a betty.
That was very unlike my play style for that map. I like to move cautiously and try to take people out in buildings using Deep Impact. I love doing that :D

CIGARELLO
03-21-2009, 09:04 PM
Got home early tonight, have afew thing to do then it's killing time :twisted:

death dealer
03-21-2009, 11:27 PM
Hey thanx for the games tonight even though I felt like a walking target for the other teams. I really cant wait to get my guns back but I had to prestige again too tempting with the double xp.

Borlaxx
03-22-2009, 12:06 AM
Good matches tonight, RaMuerta, Tom, Ra, DthDlr, Jiggle, Psalm, Cigarell, and Toemas (did I forget anyone?). Wasn't one of my best nights, but I still managed a pretty good KDR each match and owned a couple. All the teams I was on won all the matches except for one when there was a fucking lag switch bitch!

Ra Muerta, I'm glad I was able to play with you some tonight. For a new player you can hold your own! I can tell you will be owning in no time! Hope we get to play more soon. I am normally better than I was tonight.

Tom, Ra Muerta and DthDealr, we owned that match on Makin together, but what the hell were you trying to do to me Tom? I am looking around, and all the sudden you start stabbing me in the back, and then you run in front of me and start jumping up and down like a crazy bastard! I was LOL so hard I dropped my damn remote :lol: ! I didn't know if you wanted me to follow you, or if you were about to violate me on the battlefield :shock: .

Jiggle, Ra Muerta and DthDealr, what the hell was up with the teams on that weird ass hell Asylum match?!?!?!?! The four of us were on a team.....with two other people! :? What the fuck? It was 6 on 2, and one of the people on the other side was in the same clan as one of the extra people on our side! By the end of the match, the two extra people got assigned to the other team when they respawned, but that wasn't until the last couple of minutes. I think their kills were adding to the other team score even when they were assigned to our team, because the score was pretty balanced and didn't change after they ended up on the other side at the end. VERY WEIRD!

Cigarell, Psalm and Jiggles, sorry to bail on you all after that Upheaval match, but I needed a break and that was my best match of the night. We owned them. Psalm, with the exception of that last upheaval match, you did a lot better than me tonight. I can normally keep up with you, but you were owning tonight. I think you are probably one of the best people in the clan. When we team up, our run and gun assault is unstopable! :twisted:

I have a new lag switch mother fucker to add to the hit list! This waste of sperm's name is LED4URFACE. I think it was in a match with Jiggles, Psalm and DthDealr, and every time I got near this bitch, I would start to lag, my bullets would go right through him, and then I would die in an instant and then everything would stop lagging. I got courious, so I hit the 2 button to bring up the score board to see the signals. Sure enough, every time some would get near him, that person would start to lag, and once they died, their signal came back. His signal never lagged, and then at the end of the match when he realesed the dogs, everyone, even the people on his team, dropped down to 1 red bar and he stayed at full green bars! WHAT A FUCKING LITTLE SHIT HEAD DAMN BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Borlaxx
03-22-2009, 01:43 AM
Well, I decided to get back on and get in a few more matches and I'm glad I did! Toemas, Cigarello, and Scooby, great match together on dome. I don't break 40 kills often, but I was in the zone. Scooby and Toemas, I haven't played many matches with you guys but you are both really good and a welcome addition to the clan. Cigarello, you are also a great player, but I knew that already :)

That private team death match was great! My team was down most of the match and ended up loosing, but it stayed close the whole time and it was really exciting! Otter, whenever we faced off I could normally take you down up close, but there was no way I was going to take you out from afar! At first, I tried just ADS with my Thompson, but you are much better at distance killing. If you saw me, and I wasn't within range, my only choice was to run like a bitch! :roll: Psalm, we has some great face offs. Every time I saw you coming at me, I knew I needed to be on my A-game. I think we broke about even. I would like to do that again sometime, but not on double xp week.

Psalm, Scooby and Cigarello, those last two matches were way too easy. The other team was all low level players, and they were bad even for low level players. I felt kind of bad completely owning them those matches, but I have to hand it to them for staying around after the first ass beating to take another, and it looks like they were ready to take a third before I left. I mean, on Asylum I got 30/2 and had more dogs ready to go once Psalms wore off and the score was something like 750-250, and on Castle I got 31/2, Psalm was close behind me, and I remeber Scooby releasing his own set of hounds that match too, and the score again was really lopsided. I decided to call it a night after that because I am tired and I felt really bad about completely owning those people :( However, not bad enough to not take advantage of them to get the double XP! :twisted:

Psalm
03-22-2009, 02:02 AM
they stuck around for a few more matches....wow
I do feel bad for beatin' down....but, not that bad...LOL
great games tonight ya'll
man playing HC FFA against your own clan in the courtyard was spooky...I knew around every corner either Otter or Cigarello was waiting....they would rip into me every time I had 6 kills....:lol:
I was laughing as it happened every time...man that was fun!!!

CIGARELLO
03-22-2009, 02:11 AM
I think the aiming fluid was in full effect wasn't very consistent tonight, every one was carrying me but still good times. Otter you feel better after some MP on MP action :? I was laughing my ass off the whole time during the private castle matches :lol: Those last against the lowers was really one sided. But I glad to give them the props for sticking to it 8-)meant courtyard

StrawHousePig
03-22-2009, 02:16 AM
Otter, whenever we faced off I could normally take you down up close, but there was no way I was going to take you out from afar! At first, I tried just ADS with my Thompson, but you are much better at distance killing. If you saw me, and I wasn't within range, my only choice was to run like a bitch!
But you didn't have to run toward me! :P

Psalms was really letting us have it in those FFA matches. Add Cigarellos shotgun and things get extra tough. When that TDM you got in on started I thought, "Oh shit. I bet Borlax and Psalms are on the other team." Whew! But you guys pulled it together real good. For being 4 vs. 3 the score was close. Those were pretty good. It's nice to mix it up a little.

I have to apologize to the Jiggles. I didn't mean to bail on you. It was taking long enough to start that I figured I could check out the leaderboards. Sure enough, up pops an instant accept invite. Doh!

ScoobySnacks
03-22-2009, 11:55 AM
Borlax, PS, and Cigarello - you guys kicked butt. I really enjoyed those lopsided matches last night. You see, I'm usually on the other side of that score. We each only died 1 or 2 times each match and it was like a race to see who could kill them first. I don't usually run and gun but don't come across those games very often.

Trez
03-22-2009, 03:17 PM
Sry I denied your invite earlier, Ra. I was too busy getting my ass chomped on. Damn dog chainer. I held my own but my mates were just fodder. I didn't want to leave the match. I was planning on chaining back the next match. Didn't get to, had to check on child.

DthDealr and Scooby, man if I could have gotten dogs on that cliffside match!! Arg all I could get was 6! And the lag! It seemed even worse in Hanger. I had a lot of trouble dropping guys. I had to get out of there. Then more bad luck with laggy servers. Sigh.

Nice! Finally we get in a decent server. Still wasn't a great match in Asylum, but we did alright. We held them for a good portion of the match, but then they kind of ran off with it. At least no dogs, well at the last second, but that doesn't count ;)
Why...I couldn't get more than four kills without dying :(

We couldn't get our shit together after that I had to take a break.

Ra, what was happening with my invites? Were you not accepting or getting an error?

death dealer
03-22-2009, 03:40 PM
I feel you man I was getting my ass handed to me and that damn lag I swear I was right behind them a couple of times shoot right at there backs and nothing they turn around bang I was down. Oh well atleast I got to be an enemy punching bag for a little bit before I got kicked off the wii by my 5 year old. Maybe I will see you guys later if I get sometime to get on.

Trez
03-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Hey Storm and Cerbera nice Courtyard match. I tried to start a party, but no one joined. I went into Hardcore alone, just to get a match in while I had the chance. I was host so I spammed invites to fill out the serv. It was sad to see Cerbera on the other side, but he didn't care. He killed Storm and I without remorse. He was top in the serv, I believe. Even with the best connection in the match I sucked it up :P I'm doing bad today, haven't won a match :( Has anyone else noticed bad games = bad mood :evil:

Cerbera
03-22-2009, 06:51 PM
Cicatriz]Hey Storm and Cerbera nice Courtyard match. I tried to start a party, but no one joined. I went into Hardcore alone, just to get a match in while I had the chance. I was host so I spammed invites to fill out the serv. I was sad to see Cerbera on the other side, but he didn't care. He killed Storm and I without remorse. He was top in the serv, I believe. Even with the best connection in the match I sucked it up :P I'm doing bad today, haven't won a match :( Has anyone else noticed bad games = bad mood :evil:

hi cicatriz, yeah great match, lol when i saw myself on the other team i thought i was gonna get slaughtered, the only game tonight where the server has been kind to me, major lag issues earlier, look forward to our next match :)

Trez
03-22-2009, 07:32 PM
FINALLY A DECENT MATCH!!!! Scooby our team owned that Castle match, our team, not neccicarily us :) We were 3rd and 4th on our team yet I had dogs and you had arty (maybe dogs too?) We won by at least 250. I had to pick up three diffrent weapons during my 15 kill streak. I started with the STG then MP40 then FG. I was switching off the STG and MP40 depending on the distance of the enemy. Worked well. I went around 19:2.

That Cliffside match was great too. Thankfully no one glitched. I was hosting and woulda shut down the serv. I did however see someone going to a spot on a boulder I've never seen before. He was above the tunnel, and I got him down every time. Once again we held the hill, my favorite stategy for that map. And I also had to pick up weapons again, FG with tele this time. 19:9 for me, I think. We had the same k:d, but you had the score by 4. You must have had another assist.

I had to log off again after that match, sorry. I'm just happy to get a few good matches played.

Trez
03-22-2009, 08:37 PM
Cicatriz]hi cicatriz, yeah great match, lol when i saw myself on the other team i thought i was gonna get slaughtered, the only game tonight where the server has been kind to me, major lag issues earlier, look forward to our next match :)

That was a fun match. Wish we could have mixed up the teams, and had a few more matches.

I'm glad to know you had a good connection. It's nice to know I have a stable, reliable connection. Even across the Atlantic :D

ScoobySnacks
03-22-2009, 08:58 PM
While playing a Hanger match today, I rounded the corner and went up the steps to the hanger mezzanine. There was a guy with his back to me, hovering 5 feet off the ground - not standing on anything. I emptied a clip point blank in the back - no effect. He turned around while I was reloading and in one shot I was dead - WTF! Then had to explain to the kids why I was swearing at the TV. Wife sent me out to walk the dog as punishment.

StrawHousePig
03-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Speaking of c0bra...

He and I got into a few lagtastic matches this evening. I had a feeling it was one of the other guys causing some of us problems and I kept hoping he would just pack it in and leave. No luck, but our team(s) won every match. Even had a couple of landslides.

I'll probably be on later, so I hope to see you guys then.

Borlaxx
03-23-2009, 12:12 AM
Great games tonight Ra Muerta, Cigarello, Sniper-1, Scobby and DthDealr! Ou teams won all matches! Ra, going up against you in that first match was fun! Although my team won, I know you killed me more than I got you. I thought you were a new player, so how did you get that prestige medal so quick? Maybe I just misunderstood you. The final two matches with Sniper, Ra and Dealr were my favs because they were really close. The first match of the three was a blowout in our favor, but the next one on Dome was really close (750-715) and the next one on Upheaval looked like it was going to go to them until the last three minutes when we owned and ended up running away with it.

All in all, a great weekend! :D

StrawHousePig
03-23-2009, 12:27 AM
That reminds me, I was invited by Rata (I really don't feel comfortable calling you that, by the way ;) ) into a match and was on the opposing team, but I think Borlax invited her away. Incase you weren't aware, if you want to make sure that you'll be on the same team as your invitees, send out the invites before you are in the "Find a match" screen. Otherwise it's up in the air. I don't really mind if I'm on the bad guys, but some folks here might. It's still fun as far as I'm concerned. Sometimes more. :twisted:

BTW, my team won that match. :P

StrawHousePig
03-23-2009, 02:25 AM
Time for bed. Sorry about not connecting with some of you. Hooked up with U KNOW WHO and since he's one of the only other hardcore mode lovers I stuck it out with him for a few. We did pretty good. Couple of guys really had my number, but a good night overall.

Little too much aiming fluid, so I'm out for the night.

DB4
03-23-2009, 04:03 AM
Thanks to [MP]Bobo for the invite today. The matches that we were in were pretty good, accept for that match on Hangar with that dog chaining MFer. On courtyard I was able to get a nice 3fer grenade kill right off of the bat, had a couple doubles after that! :twisted: My KDR ratio today sucked however, I was doing way too much run and gun on HCTDM. To top that off I was experimenting with the Second Chance Perk. I got a little "Revive Happy" and it cost me some easy deaths.

I had to get some reps in on Regular TDM, to redeem myself after the HCTDM debaucle. I owned on cliffside! :twisted:
Unfortunately I was rolling MP-solo in those games, at least I represented the MP badge well.

I'd like to get some more reps in on HCTDM with some MPs soon, so if I spam invites it will most likely be for Hardcore the next few days.

ANNOUNCEMENT!: Today I successfully revived somebody for the first time in my COD:WAW career!! :D I even did it twice! :pat on the back: yeah, I talked some crap on the Team Kill thread about it, now I am starting to see the value in using that perk. It would be great to get into a match where the whole team is using it. However, I still reserve the right to kill you if the situation dictates it as the best option for the team. lol!

Trez
03-23-2009, 07:55 AM
Hey Tom, great Upheaval match. Three players with dogs on our team :twisted: Great way to start the day :D 16:4 for me, I think you had the same. That Hanger match was bs! I wish people with terrible connections couldn't host :(

Sorry about that Cliffside match. I thought the lag was bearable. It wasn't until the last minutes I noticed you were in the red. Funny match, it was 5:3. I had some awesome satchel kills. One I was under the waterfall and I knew an enemy was on the cliff shelf. I jumped and threw my charge. It just barely cleared the shelf and I detonated getting the kill! 17:3 for me :D sorry I didn't notice you laggin'.

c0bra
03-23-2009, 08:15 AM
Speaking of c0bra...

He and I got into a few lagtastic matches this evening. I had a feeling it was one of the other guys causing some of us problems and I kept hoping he would just pack it in and leave. No luck, but our team(s) won every match. Even had a couple of landslides.

I'll probably be on later, so I hope to see you guys then.

Great games Otter, lag did not stop you because you was on top of the board most of the time anyway! Too bad for me I was not able to complete a single killing streak yesterday for dogs...:cry: