PDA

View Full Version : Wii Motion Plus

Borlaxx
05-29-2009, 11:30 AM
Anyone planning on getting this soon? I will prob wait until the new Wii Sports game comes out with in included for a total price of $50. It sounds awesome, and hopefully other developers will use it a lot in future games.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/wii ... ls/1316879 (http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/wii-sensor-to-enhance-controls/1316879)

Trez
05-29-2009, 11:43 AM
You should set up a poll for this. I like them voting thingies! :p

I plan on getting it with the Sports package too, one game my wife actually condones buying. ;)

Borlaxx
05-29-2009, 11:45 AM
I just hope they use this tech to make a good sword fighting game. That would rule!

Trez
05-29-2009, 12:16 PM
Nintendo is packaging it with third party games so it'll get great exposure that way. One of the few things Nintendo has done right in support for the Wii.

Red Steel 2 will have Wii Motion plus. That's the first sword game I know of.

Borlaxx
05-29-2009, 12:21 PM
Cicatriz]Nintendo is packaging it with third party games so it'll get great exposure that way. One of the few things Nintendo has done right in support for the Wii.

Apparently the wii sports game has some sort of sword fighting game in it, too. I read that a long time ago when I first heard about wii motion plus and how the sword fighting part would be worthless without it. I hope No More Heroes 2 will use it! That would kick ass, but I doubt it.

MyBoomStk
05-29-2009, 12:42 PM
I'm definatly gonna get it. I'd love to try the new Tiger Woods golf.... which is taking advantage of it.. but I saw the price tag $79 for the game... $99 with a Wii Motion Plus... eeek!!

Borlaxx
05-29-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm definatly gonna get it. I'd love to try the new Tiger Woods golf.... which is taking advantage of it.. but I saw the price tag $79 for the game... $99 with a Wii Motion Plus... eeek!!
Really!?!?!?! $79 just for the game? That is stupid! It is a wii game for god's sake, and a golf game at that. I have never seen a wii game over $50. By pricing it this high they are just making sure that the sales of the game are gonna suck! It is gonna be $89 just for the game on the other systems since theirs are always at least $10 more than the wii games? Don't get me wrong, golf games can be fun, but not $29 extra dollars worth of fun.

Borlaxx
05-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Really!?!?!?! $79 just for the game? That is stupid! It is a wii game for god's sake, and a golf game at that. I have never seen a wii game over $50. By pricing it this high they are just making sure that the sales of the game are gonna suck! It is gonna be $89 just for the game on the other systems since theirs are always at least $10 more than the wii games? Don't get me wrong, golf games can be fun, but not $29 extra dollars worth of fun.
I don't know where you saw that price, but it is wrong. Here is a link to Gamestop for the bundle with the wii motion plus for only $59.99, and without the motion plus it is the normal $49.99.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Product ... t_id=74507 (http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74507)

Trez
05-29-2009, 01:01 PM
Nintendo needs to reveal a WiiMotion Zelda at E3!

Borlaxx
05-29-2009, 01:07 PM
Cicatriz]Nintendo needs to reveal a WiiMotion Zelda at E3!
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! The thing that I hated about Twilight Princess was having to shake the remote to swing the sword. Stupid, completely uneeded use of motion controls.

StrawHousePig
05-29-2009, 08:27 PM
Cicatriz]You should set up a poll for this. I like them voting thingies! :p
It's not too late to edit it in. ;;)

I'll probably wait for Sports Resort.

c0bra
06-23-2009, 07:14 AM
Just bought Tiger Woods 2010 with Wii Motion Plus and it's amazing! Myself I'm a casual golfer (scoring around 100) and it's the best golf game ever!. Swing and putting is so accurate and carreer mode is a beast! Very recommended if you like golf! :applause:

StrawHousePig
06-23-2009, 09:04 AM
Hmm... I am thinking about it... :-?

Thanks for the heads up.

adam
06-24-2009, 06:24 AM
Used it last night on Virtual Tennis and it is very good. Not world shattering but a good improvement

RATA MUERTA
07-31-2009, 08:34 AM
Nintendo is packaging it with third party games so it'll get great exposure that way. One of the few things Nintendo has done right in support for the Wii.

I know this post was FOREVER ago, but was catching up on watching the videos on the Nintendo channel and saw a video for Red Steel 2, this looks awesome! I am definitely getting two motions pluses and am looking forward to seeing what other cool games they can make with the new controls!

Major Stains
07-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Am I the only one that gets aroused when I pull the rubber off my Wii after a good session? :-" :D

Borlaxx
07-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Am I the only one that gets aroused when I pull the rubber off my Wii after a good session? :-" :D
I perfer to throw caution to the wind and use my wiiner without a rubber, but I always pull out my batteries before I drain my charge.

Major Stains
07-16-2011, 07:48 PM
I perfer to throw caution to the wind and use my wiiner without a rubber, but I always pull out my batteries before I drain my charge.

:)) Aargh, I hate it when I go through the hassle of squeezing my little Wii into the rubber holder, only to find its all out of juice...
Sometimes if I shake it or hit it on the table I may get a few more minutes of fun out of it. :blush:

My wife says if mine has gone dead theres always 3 more to choose from which should last a good while :-o

Borlaxx
07-16-2011, 08:00 PM
Sadly, I sold my wii for money, and now some complete stranger is playing with it.

Jackie R
07-16-2011, 09:04 PM
You guys are sick!

Man, I love it here!

:))