PDA

View Full Version : Nuke Boosters

Psalm
01-18-2010, 05:53 PM
I have been running into these aceholes everywhere lately. FFA, TDM, ground war...they are everywhere. There are some Tutorials on how to catch these scumbags on Youtube. Just search for nuke boosters and you will find the tutorials on how to kill them. All these losers do is create a watermelon account and go into games together and use tactical insertion to kill the watermeloned account. Tell tale signs are found by walking around the borders of the map and seeing a red dot appear in unlikely places....
Apparently these idiots are smart enought to use silenced weapons....i caught a pair of them on Estate behind the power plant the other night.
have you run into these idiots...you may not even know it. best way to tell is if you watch the leaderboard and some one is say 13-0, and another is 0-13.... something fishy is going on.

Borlaxx
01-18-2010, 08:18 PM
D-bags.

Duke-44
01-20-2010, 07:29 AM
LMAO i wait till they are at 23-0 0-23 because most of them use hardline then shoot them or send them a semtex.Then mail them and just put Hello needless to say i get hate mail for that.I dont care i think its funny :devil:

RATA MUERTA
01-27-2010, 10:53 AM
I have seen this on the 360 but it is more that two friends are helping each other get nukes by being on opposite teams. You will see one person kicking ass one match then going 0-18 the next match. I have to say it is so much fun journeying off to find the two of them and spoiling their fun, it makes TDM more exciting :devil: :devil: .

Borlaxx
02-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Last night I encountered a Nuke Booster and luckily I had my camera on me. I believe his name was Yomama Been Shopping:

[spoiler:3gv9b1xi][attachment=0:3gv9b1xi]untitled.jpg[/attachment:3gv9b1xi][/spoiler:3gv9b1xi]

Psalm
02-02-2010, 09:57 PM
maybe the best anti-cheat video ever made...the voicemail at the end is epic
[yt:dv4sr0bz]_NITwwUHwy4[/yt:dv4sr0bz]

CB-40
02-02-2010, 10:16 PM

That is hilarious =)) :)) !

DB4
02-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Hilarious. Great find. I am now going to keep following nuke boosters whenever I have the opportunity. I completely forgot that we had the option to join people that we played with recently. :devil:

Jaybird
02-04-2010, 09:37 AM
[quote="DB4"]I completely forgot that we had the option to join people that we played with recently.quote]

Charlie,

Where do you select that option?

Psalm
02-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Where do you select that option?
If you press invite and look at "recently meet" people you have the option when you press X on their name to either add them as a friend or join their game.

DB4
02-04-2010, 02:15 PM
I am not so sure that we are able to join recent people on the PS3. I browsed my list a couple times and didn't see an option to join session for anybody. however, it could have just been a timing issue, or it's possible that we will have to send a friend request (which isn't going to happen)

RATA MUERTA
02-04-2010, 07:10 PM
I am not so sure that we are able to join recent people on the PS3. I browsed my list a couple times and didn't see an option to join session for anybody. however, it could have just been a timing issue, or it's possible that we will have to send a friend request (which isn't going to happen)
The video is from an Xbox game.....dare I say that this is an advantage of the Live system?? :-"

killerjaxx
03-27-2010, 01:34 PM
[yt:1sobsjkm]_NITwwUHwy4[/yt:1sobsjkm]
that is absolute quality

TrOjAn HeX
04-17-2010, 12:04 AM
That video was epic lol