PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands

ARabidMonkey
01-22-2010, 08:47 PM
Sorry I have'n't been on lately, got my xbox back, after a year without, and have been highly addicted to Borderlands. It's a crazy game check it out. hopefully i'll see ya'll soon on MWr

RATA MUERTA
01-22-2010, 08:55 PM
Sorry I have'n't been on lately, got my xbox back, after a year without, and have been highly addicted to Borderlands. It's a crazy game check it out. hopefully i'll see ya'll soon on MWr
I tried to add you before but your name didn't have the Paco part, I will add you soon. I want to rent Borderlands and try it out I hear very good things about it, do you have MW2?

ARabidMonkey
01-28-2010, 09:36 PM
not yet lookin for it next week with taxes, (yeah forgot paco)

MrMayhem
02-16-2010, 01:20 PM
I play Borderlands alittle now, not as much as pre-MW2 release...It's a great game, love all the red'neckiness!!! I'm just alittle disappointed with there DLC... Dr's Island was fun (WAY TO SHORT)... Moxi isn't to bad...

Joe W

Thecleric
03-25-2010, 09:47 AM
They say its like marmite you like the game or you hate the game, and this was another game i just couldnt get into i used it to trade up2 my BC2, i played for a few hours and it just seemed repetitive

thecleric

RATA MUERTA
05-10-2010, 12:56 PM
So I picked this up for my Mother's Day gift B-) :-B . It was only $39.99 @ GameStop, brand new which is awesome because I wanted to play it but wasn't willing to spend $60.00 on it. Just started and I am only leve l7 at the moment, if anyone else is playing this on the 360 send me an invite if you want to team up.

xMisFitToyx
08-28-2012, 07:32 AM
Borderlands is Free to PS+ subscribers September 4th.

Jackie R
08-28-2012, 10:53 AM
I heard about that. I am going to pick this up for sure.

http://www.dogfoodscoop.com/images/doghigh5.jpg

johnnyh1976
09-05-2012, 06:30 AM
I heard about that. I am going to pick this up for sure.

http://www.dogfoodscoop.com/images/doghigh5.jpg

It's awesome!! I don't know what possessed me to trade it out. But with the release of Borderlands 2 only a couple weeks away, I got a deal on the GOTY edition which included all of the DLC. So I'll be plowing through it over the next couple of weeks leading to Borderlands 2.

xMisFitToyx
09-05-2012, 08:28 AM

All DLC is half price for PS+.... The Single DLC that bundles all the DLC is only $10 ... That is 4 DLC's for $10.

xMisFitToyx
09-06-2012, 08:50 AM
Played this last night ... and it's a really cool and fun game. :)

I think I'm going to get all the DLC ... on the cheap. ;)

Gink
09-06-2012, 09:56 AM
For $10 the DLC is definitely worth it. I think I bought the game on disk as a GotY for under $20, then 6 months later bought the game + all DLC from PSN for $15 during a sale. And even buying the game twice was worth it, we are still playing it and will be until 2 shows up.

xMisFitToyx
09-17-2012, 07:48 AM
I finished Borderlands yesterday ... Fantastic Game, I thouroughly enjoyed it. I am getting Borderlands 2, which I WILL thouroughly enjoy as well.
If you have never played Borderlands and can find it cheap .... I highly recommend it.

I will eventually do a second playthrough to level up my character, so I can get my platinum trophy for this game.

I have all trophies except for Reach Level 40 and Reach level 50 to get the plat. (I'm currently @ lvl 36)